Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Rēzeknes Podzola

Postby mochii_ » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:49 am

Rēzeknes Podzola
Number of Wolves: 5|| Pack Rank: 3 || Current Season: Summer

Pack Traditions/Lore:
•The Taiga forests are known for their faded ground typical to cold and wet areas, with an ashen texture. Because of this fact the pack believe that a wolf with an ashen/dark silver fur is somehow related to the ancients wolves who prospered in the country for a thousand of years before disappearing. There were just a few individuals alive who then blended in with outside packs to survive, their traits becoming more and more rare as they melt with them. These wolves are said to have a keen intellect and particularly cunning, even snarky or resentful.
•Whereas wolves with a fur resembling to the one of a bear are said to have a lot of strength, to be honest and loyal, and most of all courageous. Even if sometimes they tend to fight a lot.
•The pups have to be able to follow the pack on their first winter. Involvement will come later.
Pack Structure:
If they find a fellow on their road they will not try to kill him/her but they will most likely be agressive to protect their territory. However If the individual can be useful to the pack (for exemple as a nurse), if he/her shows her/his submission. They want to keep a clear heritage so the Alphas/Subalterns/Heirs have to be born in the pack and cannot be outsiders. Besides that they are pack-friendly, that is to say that when they meet another pack, they evaluate them and are not hostile if they aren't. They are even willing to share a hunt or to gather in case of a potential danger.

Alpha Female:
          Vērēmu | 3.6 yrs | Female

Alpha Male:
          Podzol| 3.6 yrs | Male

Beta Wolves:
          Name | Age | Gender
          Name | Age | Gender

Pack Members:
          Name | Age | Gender
          Name | Age | Gender
          Name | Age | Gender

Pups:
          Orsola | 3 months | Female
          Chaafti | 3 months | Female
          Kovy | 3 months | Male

Omega:
          Name | Age | Gender

Dispersed/Deceased Wolves:
          Wolf Name | Age | Gender
          Wolf Name | Age | Gender
    Ally Packs:
    [url]Pack Name[/url] | Username

Enemy Packs

Borders
    North | [url]Pack Name[/url]| Username
    East | Echoing Howls Pack | Katrione
    South | [url]Pack Name[/url] | Username
    West | [url]Pack Name[/url] | Username

Prey:
    Moose | x0 | 0 servings
    Elk | x0 | 0 servings
    Caribou | x0 | 0 servings
    White-Tailed Deer | x0 | 0 servings
    Fish | x6 | 8 servings
    Small Mammals | x0 | servings

Send your wolf out on patrol: Can find food, dispersal wolves, other packs, and gain stat points.
Code: Select all
[b]Send out a patrol:[/b]
Wolf names(max 4):
Area to patrol(north border, by river, eastern forest, etc.):
Last edited by mochii_ on Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:33 am, edited 7 times in total.
mochii_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pack Events

Postby mochii_ » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:17 pm

List of Events:
    10/30/17 - pack founded
    11/12/17 - Litter One Born
    11/12/17 - East border pack found
    11/12/17 - Spring begins
Last edited by mochii_ on Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
mochii_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rēzeknes Podzola

Postby mochii_ » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:20 pm

Your Alpha Pair is ready to mate
It is now winter and your Alphas are ready to mate this year.
    - write their courting; taking a walk or playing (fade to black before they get to the den; follow site rules!)
    - or choose to pass this year
mochii_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cutieduckpie » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:06 pm

[ Courting ]

Vērēmu was laying at the opening of one their den entry, her head under her two front paws. She was casualy looking at the tiny fallen snowflakes when one of them land on her snout causing her a big chill crawling all over her skinand making her sneeze four or five times at least. The young she-wolf stood up and snort, frowning when she heard a familiar laugh coming from behind. She growl, trying to scare her compagnon Podzol, the traitor making fun of her ! But the insolent male wasn't stoping, Vērēmu deciding to jump on him, seeking for vengence, a really-not-serious smile on her muzzle. The two roll on the ground of the den, bitting each other playfully until their out of sight.

Send out a patrol:

Wolf names(max 4) : Podzol and Vērēmu.
Area to patrol(north border, by river, eastern forest, etc.): Podzol decided that they will patrol on the west zone around their den.They move down a few meters, jogging on the fresh powder of snow that fell during the night until they reach a small path among the rocks they pass without difficulties. Now they are at the bottom of the moutain they look around silently, sniffing and listening carefuly.
Cutieduckpie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mochii_ » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:24 am

New Pups!
Congratulations! Your Alphas were successful in their mating and will be expecting 3 pups on 11/07!

Podzol and Vērēmu look and sniff around the base of the mountain for any strange scents of intruders or prey. They patrol the base and find a rabbit warren. Now there's a real hunt on their paws!
    Podzol [+2 Endurance]
    Vērēmu [+1 Speed]

New Hunting Opportunity!
Your wolves have picked up the scent of Rabbits in the area! You must act quickly in order to make a successful kill!
Expires: 11/02
    - detail your wolves running around attempting to catch as many rabbits as they can!(100+ words)
mochii_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cutieduckpie » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:12 am

Yaay ! c:

[ Hunting ]

Vērēmu's pupils dilates when two adults rabbits show the end of their nose, sniffing the air as the she-wolf run in their direction, her eyes fix on their preys. But as soon as she begin to run a tons of others rabbits darts out of the tiny hole, trying to create a confusion to save their lives ! Podzol who is on the side of the warren stayed still. The two exchanged a look and he runs after a group of rabbits, Vērēmu running on the side of the terrified flock.
The two easily spot a few fat rabbits in the middle, so she jump nimbly there, catch one of them and kill it in a second while Podzol continues their hunt. Unfortunatly he notice they were heading to a rocky slope.
" Darn ! " he thought, continuing to run.
He barks at her to call her back. She runs and place the rabbit corpse near them, then jump on a rock while these damn rabbits try to escape and sow them. Podzol runs after them underneath. Manage to get another rabbit who sliped when he tried to jump on the rolling stones of the slope. Lives him almost dead, didn't want to end their hunt with such little to eat.
Vērēmu spot tow rabbits who decided to hide inside a rock split, so she waits on top of the rock, ears point, ready to pounce on whatever will come out of there. A smile appear on her face as she hear the preys begining to move, jump on the first to dash off the split and kill him as easily as the other. Raise her head to look at Podzol who left a weak rabbit hurt a few meters at his left to kill another rabbit.
Vērēmu takes the corpse and places it with the other one she left previously, then wait for Podzol to join her. Sits, watch him with a pleased look.
" I think It's a draw for this time ... " She said with a teasing tone as the alpha arrives in front of her, drops the corpses and growls. Lets out a sight, rolls his eyes.
" If you say so ! Tss " He mumbled.
He takes his part, her did the same and they walk toward the Den's path, up on the range. They ate their fills and decided save what's left for later.
Cutieduckpie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mochii_ » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:23 am

Hunting Successful!
Congrats! Your wolves have successfully killed the prey! Those rabbits never stood a chance!
    x4 Rabbits added to your stock!
    Both wolves gained +1 stat point in speed and endurance
mochii_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cutieduckpie » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:04 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The pair took a rest in their cosy den. After Podzol wakes up he informs his mate he was going on patrol uphill on the range, and then at the east of the den where she could join him.

[ Podzol goes on patrol in the dense forest over the den ]

Podzol yawns as he got out the den, looks casualy around and goes on his way at the left of the den. It's a really easy path to take, but after a few meters you find yourself in front of a much difficult one where he has to jump on four mossy rock, each higher than the previous one, and then crawl inside a dead tree which leads to a chill glade. Podzol snorts as he get out of the tree hole since some snow fell on his fur, then he sniffs the air and listen carefuly to search for any danger or prey before patroling inside a precise zone.
Cutieduckpie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mochii_ » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:11 am

- It is now Spring! -

Last Season recap:
    Wolves went Hungry: 0
    Serving Left: 0
    - Litter Born! (will create your alphas and litter now. ^^)

While Podzol patrols the dense forest over the den he catches scent of other wolves in the area to the east of the pack's territory Echoing Howls Pack is discovered!
mochii_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mochii_ » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:03 am

(Finished your alphas and litter. Please go to your first litter's page to name your new pups! ^^ )
mochii_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me