PTP #203 by ABeardedDragon

Based on Click to view
Artist ABeardedDragon [gallery]
Time spent 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

PTP #203

Postby ABeardedDragon » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:57 pm

Paint-Tailed Pythons(PTP) are a unique breed of pythons that have paint seeping from their tail tips. PTP tend to be slightly smaller than their close cousins, ball pythons, females being around 2-3 feet long and males 1-2 feet long. Hatchlings are dramatically smaller at only 5 inches long.
Pythons tend to be quite intelligent, and PTP are no exception. PTP tend to be quite shy when first introduced to their owners, but will warm up quickly and soon become inseparable. PTP have exceptionally long lifespans, and have been known to live for upwards of 60 years.

Here's a little piebald! The last adopt I made, I accidently edited the main page instead of making a new image so I want to hear about a mistake this little one made. c:

PTP Name: Fudge
PTP Gender: Male
PTP Rarity: Common
Last edited by ABeardedDragon on Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
ABeardedDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: PTP #203

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:01 pm

PTP Name: Molly
PTP Gender: Female
Mistake: Molly was always clumsy, and didn't have a lot of common sense. She often basked on rocks at night. One night, an owl carried her off. She bit the owl, where it dropped her onto a campsite. She broke through the tent, and as the campers screamed and squirmed inside, she took off as fast as she could, leaving a trail of peach paint behind.

Postby orchid.dreams » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:20 pm

PTP Name: Bronze
PTP Gender: Male
Mistake: A mistake that this little one did before was forget to get the food his mom asked for. She had said she wanted him to buy milk, eggs, and bread but instead he bought the wrong items! He was passing through the candy aisle and spotted his favorite candies. He ended up buying the candies and had no money left for the products he was originally supposed to buy. Despite doing this small mistake his mother just laughed it off and accepted his sincere apology.
orchid.dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InkD3ath » Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:36 pm

PTP Name: Malethicaria
Mistake: As a hatchling, Mal was always absentminded. Her biggest mistake of all? During a chemistry class, she was challenged to make a potion. In turn, it exploded and bleached parts of her body and giving her peach colored paint for blood.
InkD3ath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlepotato711 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:35 pm

PTP Name:Fudge
PTP Gender:Male
Mistake: One night, he was slithering through the sand on the beach when a beach ball hit him on the head. Turning around, he saw another snake, looking expectantly at him to hit the ball back. However, Fudge took the message that he should hit it further,(Which is a very dumb assumption to make...) so with a swift hit, he hit the ball into the sea. When the other snake gave him a death glare, he realised his mistake and tried to swim to get the ball back. Unfortunately, he forgot he couldnt swim. After slithering into the sea about 3 yards, he stared swallowing water and couldn't get up. Thankfully, a lifeguard, a banded water snake, was on duty and manaed to haul him in as well as retrieve the beach ball so Fudge could retuen it. Blushing, Fudge apologised and returned the ball.
littlepotato711

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Citrus-Queen » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:12 pm

PTP Name: Maeve
Mistake: Well one day this little goofster decided it would be a good idea to try and double back while she was in a tube and as expected she got stuck. She sat there for a good 10 minutes wiggling trying to rectify her mistake before she accepted my help.
(for those who dont understand the whole situation went a little like this)

Citrus-Queen
text text text text text
text text text text text
text text text text text
Citrus-Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ABeardedDragon » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:23 am

Congrats! There were some good ideas in everyone's forms. <3

littlepotato711 wrote:PTP Name:Fudge
PTP Gender:Male
Mistake: One night, he was slithering through the sand on the beach when a beach ball hit him on the head. Turning around, he saw another snake, looking expectantly at him to hit the ball back. However, Fudge took the message that he should hit it further,(Which is a very dumb assumption to make...) so with a swift hit, he hit the ball into the sea. When the other snake gave him a death glare, he realised his mistake and tried to swim to get the ball back. Unfortunately, he forgot he couldnt swim. After slithering into the sea about 3 yards, he stared swallowing water and couldn't get up. Thankfully, a lifeguard, a banded water snake, was on duty and manaed to haul him in as well as retrieve the beach ball so Fudge could retuen it. Blushing, Fudge apologised and returned the ball.
ABeardedDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlepotato711 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:53 pm

OMG THANK YOU!
this is the first time I've won! Thank you so much...
PS he is adorable...
littlepotato711

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlepotato711 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:05 pm

Ownership transfer to Irrylath