Re: Babusagi Event :: Witch's Workshop :: Trick or Treat ::

Postby credit » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:08 am

one I missed from yesterday oops~!

LadyChinaAru wrote:Username: LadyChinaAru
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Lilith Reaper
Day 4: Tricks or treats?: Treats, though some tricks are fun..
RP: Lilith though she's go back to that nice babu with the lavender door, she knew the party was still in swing as she
could still she Babu's walking into it, she figured she'd give it one more try and see how it goes hopefully the poor
guy doesn't trip like last time.

Jesper happened to run out for a brief minute and left out an automatic candy dispenser. You turn the knob and a prize comes out!
You've received a Blueberry potion

Nikolina wrote:Username: Nikolina
Babu Trick-or-Treating: The mascot, Hanakiko
Day 5: How would you compliment a ghost? "You're BOO-tiful!"
RP: Hanakiko stared at the tall Babusagi. As he was complimenting them, Hanakiko couldn't help but admire its own costume, noticing details they didn't even see before. It seemed even more beautiful now! Just the thought that they're standing in front of the creator, they blushed a little, feeling honored to look at the artist.“I’m having a costume party tonight and I’m dying to hear more about your attire!”, he said, leaving the door open. Hanakiko was quite intrigued to find out more about this Babusagi, so they quickly entered inside.

Jesper happened to run out for a brief minute and left out an automatic candy dispenser. You turn the knob and a prize comes out!
You've received Witch's brew

Lieutenant sparks wrote:Username: Lieutenant sparks
Babu Trick-or-Treating: lukova
Day 5: How would you compliment a ghost?: your 'boo'tiful
RP: "lukova heads to his next house for the night, h stops at your house next and looks it over some as he walks down the driveway. upon greeting you he dips his had politely "no but thank you for the offer" he stayed where he was waiting his treat"

You've received a spooky candle

hazilnut wrote:Username: hazilnut
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Valentine
Day 5: How would you compliment a ghost? Tell them you like their spirit.
RP: “Is there any, like, food at this party?” Val asked her host, eyes darting around for the sight of anything green or remotely healthy smelling. She didn’t want to be rude and it wasn’t like she didn’t like candy but too much of it made her stomach hurt. She was beginning to wish she hadn’t completely chewed up the stalk she had grabbed earlier. “It’s really nice Mr. Jesper, I mean it but-“ Her stomachs gurgled and finished the thought for her.

You've received orange potion
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby credit » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:12 am

answering as a trick or treater at Weeping's door

Username: Credit
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Juliya
How do you warm up from the cold? "I tend to use the lovely scarf my uncle made me! I love it!!"
RP: The cheery little girl skipped up to the door, and banged as hard as she could , slightly unaware of her strength. She had eaten a bunch of her candy despite her mother's warnings, but she was on too much of a rush. "Trick or treat!!" she said with a slight bounce in her step and a twirl of her tutu
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Softballpup12 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:20 am

Username: Softballpup12
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Shira
How would you compliment a ghost?: Tell them that their presence makes you smile.
RP: Shira wriggled excitedly through the doorway, her cowgirl costume had recently been cover in chocolate,
so she had no idea how he recognized it, but she decided that if he'd designed the adorable overalls she was currently sporting, then he couldn't be that bad of a guy!
Amazing Art by Sixbane ^^^^^

ON HIATUS

Hey! I'm Soft!
I'm a high school student taking all honors classes and procrastinating so much it's a surprise I still have all A's... We'll see how long that lasts. As such, I'm busier than I thought I would be and things are getting done much slower than I expected. Please bear with me while I catch up!

| PM me: Anytime! || Ask for Help: Absolutely! |

My Kalons
Softballpup12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:57 am

Credit wrote:
answering as a trick or treater at Weeping's door

Username: Credit
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Juliya
How do you warm up from the cold? "I tend to use the lovely scarf my uncle made me! I love it!!"
RP: The cheery little girl skipped up to the door, and banged as hard as she could , slightly unaware of her strength. She had eaten a bunch of her candy despite her mother's warnings, but she was on too much of a rush. "Trick or treat!!" she said with a slight bounce in her step and a twirl of her tutu

Something glowed in the window, and she thought she could make out a pair of eyes before the porch went dark. As bats squealed overhead, flying away, Juliya was pelted with a manner of hard objects. Some turned out to be little pebbles, but a few looked like... eyeballs? Candy eyeballs, to be exact. By the time she had sifted through the object in the dark she had a very small prize.

You were given 5 Candy Eyes via a trick!
(You will not be able to go to a new door tonight)
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

The Pumpkin Queen | ∑a∂ µa††er | DolphinGirl4Ever
Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fern17 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:04 am

Username: T.A.R.D.I.S. Rider
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Image
Day 5: How would you compliment a ghost?: Your music is very haunting ;)
RP: Heading to the front door, Eloise hops up to the next house excitedly. As she heads up the sidewalk she makes notes in her head about how pretty the decorations are. Arriving at the door she uses the knocker and taps it against the door.
Fern17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby credit » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:10 am

Softballpup12 wrote:
Username: Softballpup12
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Shira
How would you compliment a ghost?: Tell them that their presence makes you smile.
RP: Shira wriggled excitedly through the doorway, her cowgirl costume had recently been cover in chocolate,
so she had no idea how he recognized it, but she decided that if he'd designed the adorable overalls she was currently sporting, then he couldn't be that bad of a guy!

You've received a watermelon potion

T.A.R.D.I.S. Rider wrote:Username: T.A.R.D.I.S. Rider
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Image
Day 5: How would you compliment a ghost?: Your music is very haunting ;)
RP: Heading to the front door, Eloise hops up to the next house excitedly. As she heads up the sidewalk she makes notes in her head about how pretty the decorations are. Arriving at the door she uses the knocker and taps it against the door.

You've received a carrot potion
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cambion » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:31 pm

Epiale wrote:
    Username: Epiale
    Babu Trick-or-Treating: Amyr
    Opinion on red liquorice?: The kind with the holes in the middle make great straws. Taste pretty good with coke.
    RP: Amyr, skiddish as ever, nearly jumps out of his costume at the sound of the voice behind him. He tries to calm his nerves, telling himself it's just another babusagi in a costume, and listens to their strange request. It sounds a bit eerie, this whole place has him on edge, but he figures they're probably just very dedicated to the spirit of the holiday.
    "S-sure," he responds as calmly as he can,"I'm game... within reason."

"I need a new phrase..." Allan passed the little shark some Dice Gummies before leaving.

LadyChinaAru wrote:
    Username: LadyChinaAru
    Babu Trick-or-Treating: Lilith Reaper
    Opinion on red liquorice?:
    Very yummy! It's also fun to get the ones with a hole in the center bit the ends and use
    it as a straw for soda.
    RP: Lilith was a lil spooked at first by the Babu sneaking up behind her but only for a split second. She looked at a them calmly an agreed not willing to lose their game..

"Well look at you, miss I'm-not-scared," Allan joked, before holding out a Spooky Candle.
cambion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reigncat » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:12 pm

Username: Reigncat
Babu Trick-or-Treating: (link please): Esmara
What is your favorite warm drink? Hot Cocoa by a mile ^^
RP: Seeing the whole bbat theme the house has going on, Esmara smiles to herself. This was definitely her type of Halloween. Seeing the bat-shaped knocker, she banged it against the door, eager to see what (hopefully) bat-shaped treats lied behind the door.

Reigncat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cherubim » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:49 pm

Username: crepuscular.
    Babu Trick-or-Treating: rika
    What's your dream t-o-t costume?: a literal mermaid. I want to be an actual mermaid and no one can stop me
    RP: Rika, in all her infinite glory, had decided to go simple this year and get out the old "withe sheet with eye holes" idea, and honestly, she regretted everything. She walked up to the house, head darting around frantically, trying to find out where the voice was coming from. When she heard another voice from the side, she jumped, gasping in shock. She just couldn’t see in this costume! Curse her laziness.
    "Well, maybe? I mean, depending on the game, I could play. Does it involve costumes? Because if so I need to change then."
cherubim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doryphoros » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:39 pm

Username: ayasha;;
    Babu Trick-or-Treating: serena
    What's your dream t-o-t costume?: a tiger costume with floofs everywhere
    RP:Serena walked towards the house that was seemingly possessed, apprehension forming a pit in her gut.
    She took a deep breath and progressed onwards, trying not to let it show that the house somewhat got to her. When the sound bytes started playing, Serena tensed up, not sure where the babu was coming from this time. When the babu appeared, she stared at him,
    unimpressed. "Sure, I'm game." She said, although some apprehension still remained.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
rio | pansexual| enfp | libra

i make art, occasionally.

come support these amazing adoptables !!!

memelord | kalons | art shop | babusagi

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
doryphoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me