Re: Babusagi Event :: Witch's Workshop :: Trick or Treat ::

Postby hazilnut » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:37 am

Username: hazilnut
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Enos
What has many keys, but can't even open a single door? : a piano :DDD
RP: The idea that trick or treating was only for children seemed like an awfully stupid one to Enos. Of course dressing up as a six year old dressed up as a fairy wasn’t really that much better in the idea department. But now he was commited! And not just because the clothes were super tight and he was probably stuck. The house coming up seemed nice and welcoming though, and he bet he could score some candy from the nice people there! Hi sorry skipping slightly hampered by the complaints of the thread and fabric, Enos made his way up to the door and gave it a cheerful knock. “Trick or Treat!!”
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Epiale » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:49 am

Username: Epiale
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Amyr
What is your favorite warm drink? Vanilla Latte
RP: Amyr walks up the house, growing more confident as the trick-or-treating continues. This has been pretty fun so far, and the bats are rather cute, adorning the house in numbers too high to count. He can't help but admire the dedication that's gone into everyone's decorating this year.
He makes his way up the path slowly enough to admire the scenery before carefully knocking at the door.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

___

Eᴘɪᴀʟᴇ | Nᴏɴ-Bɪɴᴀʀʏ | Sᴋᴜʟʟ Uɴɪᴄᴏʀɴ

Same username on most sites.
(EthanEpiale on some)
I love monsters, unicorns, cute things, horror movies, and art. ♡
Feel free to PM me whenever!
Epiale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon sparks » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:48 am

hazilnut wrote:Username: hazilnut
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Enos
What has many keys, but can't even open a single door? : a piano :DDD
RP: The idea that trick or treating was only for children seemed like an awfully stupid one to Enos. Of course dressing up as a six year old dressed up as a fairy wasn’t really that much better in the idea department. But now he was commited! And not just because the clothes were super tight and he was probably stuck. The house coming up seemed nice and welcoming though, and he bet he could score some candy from the nice people there! Hi sorry skipping slightly hampered by the complaints of the thread and fabric, Enos made his way up to the door and gave it a cheerful knock. “Trick or Treat!!”

Treat
"happy halloween" rivika hands you a treat from the bowl next to her, you get at twin tears
xXXXXXXXXXXzzzxxzXXxxxxxxUsed to be Lieutenant sparks

xx
xx

┌──────────────────────────────┐
xxxxxx| my toyhou.se | | my Deviantart | | Commissons are: Open |
└──────────────────────────────┘
┌──────────────────────────────┐

xxxxxxxxxxxImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
└──────────────────────────────┘

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyChinaAru » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:33 am

Username: LadyChinaAru
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Lilith Reaper
What is your favorite warm drink?: In the winter time it's either coffee with LOTS of sugar or a hot chocolate with a candy cane or chocolate spoon to stir it with it.
RP: Lilith noticed her little bat friend she met tonight was squeaking at the house where
they came from, curious Lilith goes back over to see they know something she doesn't..or to
get more treats for the spirits.

Edited post
Last edited by LadyChinaAru on Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
:D ~Feb: 14 My B-day!~ :D
ImageImageImage Image
LadyChinaAru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:50 am

Reigncat wrote:Username: Reigncat
Babu Trick-or-Treating: (link please): Esmara
What is your favorite warm drink? Hot Cocoa by a mile ^^
RP: Seeing the whole bbat theme the house has going on, Esmara smiles to herself. This was definitely her type of Halloween. Seeing the bat-shaped knocker, she banged it against the door, eager to see what (hopefully) bat-shaped treats lied behind the door.

Bats flew around her in a flurry, and when they left, she saw a little plastic baggie tied with a pink ribbon. Inside were come candy eyes.

You were given 10 Candy Eyes!

Epiale wrote:Username: Epiale
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Amyr
What is your favorite warm drink? Vanilla Latte
RP: Amyr walks up the house, growing more confident as the trick-or-treating continues. This has been pretty fun so far, and the bats are rather cute, adorning the house in numbers too high to count. He can't help but admire the dedication that's gone into everyone's decorating this year.
He makes his way up the path slowly enough to admire the scenery before carefully knocking at the door.

The door creaked open slowly to reveal the vampire queen babusagi that owned the house. She smiled. "Well aren't you a cute shark?" she praised. She disappeared a moment before returning with a small baggie of candy. "Here you are."

You were given 15 Candy Eyes!
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

The Pumpkin Queen | ∑a∂ µa††er | DolphinGirl4Ever
Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby friggin' foxes » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:03 am

Username: 9TailedFox
Babu Trick-or-Treating: viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3604560
What instrument do skeletons play?: the trom-bone.
RP: Lyra knocked on the door, after the last house it made her nervous, she wasn't to fawn of spooky things and the last house she went to tricked her. She waited in suspense.
some info

budding artist
they/them or she/her
(i don't really care what you refer to me as though)
baby bi bi bi.

completely awesome.

used 9tailedfox

O

O

"reality is for people who lack imagination"
-hayao miyazaki

OO

O
O

OO
friggin' foxes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 2246 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:44 am

Username: Nikolina
Babu Trick-or-Treating: The mascot, Hanakiko
What instrument do skeletons play?: Xylo-bone
RP: Hanakiko stood in front of the door, waiting...While waiting for the owner to show up, they couldn't help but wonder about the mysterious doggy door.. What if something will come through them, and give them a spook?... A dog?.. A cat? A hamster? A bat? Oh, what if...Maybe even, a miniature T-Rex?!
"It seems empty?", Hanakiko said, and knocked two more times, saying "Trick or treat!", hoping to be heard.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8RavenPhoenix8 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:13 am

9TailedFox wrote:Username: 9TailedFox
Babu Trick-or-Treating: viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3604560
What instrument do skeletons play?: the trom-bone.
RP: Lyra knocked on the door, after the last house it made her nervous, she wasn't to fawn of spooky things and the last house she went to tricked her. She waited in suspense.

The doggy door flap lifted a little as if something was coming out of it. You step back, a little worried, but it turned out to be a bottle filled with... Water? There was a dark magenta ribbon on it and a tag labeling the bottle 'twin tears' and some instructions on the back of the tag. You take it, although you thought it was a bit of an odd 'treat'.

You got twin tears!

Nikolina wrote:Username: Nikolina
Babu Trick-or-Treating: The mascot, Hanakiko
What instrument do skeletons play?: Xylo-bone
RP: Hanakiko stood in front of the door, waiting...While waiting for the owner to show up, they couldn't help but wonder about the mysterious doggy door.. What if something will come through them, and give them a spook?... A dog?.. A cat? A hamster? A bat? Oh, what if...Maybe even, a miniature T-Rex?!
"It seems empty?", Hanakiko said, and knocked two more times, saying "Trick or treat!", hoping to be heard.

The door opened. "Hmm..." The demoness hummed, wondering what to give. She looked her over and had an idea. She closed the door, and it wasn't long until she opened it again holding a lit candle much like the ones that decorated her home. "Here. Just be careful with it, mysterious things happen with this candle." She smirked mysteriously and closed the door, fading into the darkness of her home.

You got a spooky candle!
8RavenPhoenix8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby credit » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:01 pm

answering as a trick or treater

Username: Credit
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Marcel
What instrument do skeletons play?: The trom-BONE
RP: Marcel waltzed up to the door with a rather dashing prince costume on his shell. It seemed as if rose petals constantly surrounded him no matter where he stepped. He approached the door in the most elegant way and knocked lightly. "Trick or treat~!"
he said.
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Softballpup12 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:56 pm

Username: Softballpup12

Babu Trick-or-Treating: Shira

What has many keys, but can't even open a single door?: A Keyboard! My first thought was piano, but a piano might be able to open a door, if used creatively! ;)

RP: Shira stares at the multitude of flickering flames as she walks up to the door. As she waits for it to be opened, she studies a candle which, somehow, is producing a light green flame. Entranced by this candle, she doesn't notice as the door opens.
Amazing Art by Sixbane ^^^^^

ON HIATUS

Hey! I'm Soft!
I'm a high school student taking all honors classes and procrastinating so much it's a surprise I still have all A's... We'll see how long that lasts. As such, I'm busier than I thought I would be and things are getting done much slower than I expected. Please bear with me while I catch up!

| PM me: Anytime! || Ask for Help: Absolutely! |

My Kalons
Softballpup12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me