Postby grifforik » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:36 am

My second contribution to pastel goth I really loved this one >.>

Username: NurseGlowButt
Name: "Lady" Mirabelle
Gender for Breeding purposes: female
Owned as of:

Rules:
1. Fill out the form.
2. You have 3000 words for the entire form.
3. You are free to do whatever you want for the 3k words.
4. Up to 6 pieces of art max.
5. MUST be on here not off topic or off site.
6. MUST have the required form filled out.
7. Must have one piece of art.

Form:
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Personality: (Needs to be at least 300 words or more)
Art: (Can be bought or done by you, as simple as a headshot)

End date:
10/15/17

Mutations:
Docked tail - Rare
Ear edit - Long eared spaniel - Uncommon

[/code]
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3588082][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2942346&size=large&format=png&rev=1516814115[/img][/url]
Last edited by grifforik on Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:16 am, edited 4 times in total.
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1864

Postby shibeboi » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:51 am

Username:
Name:

Mark!
shibeboi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:26 am

Oh my x.x mark o.o
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snuggle_Bean » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:50 am

ImageImage

Info: (26 Words)

- Name: Onyx Jade Bell
- Gender For Breeding: Female
- Nicknames: OJ, Enchantress, Black Jack, Widow
- Birthday: September 22
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Element: Earth
- Birthstone: Sapphire

Facts: (81 Words)

- Fact 1 She was abandoned at a young age.
- Fact 2 She was taken in by a group of outsiders and loved with them for ages until they where attacked.
- Fact 3 She got the nickname black jack, due to her
enrollment of being a sniper and completing her job without getting caught and shot.
- Fact 4 She has a charm on her forehead and chest
that puts most viscets under her spell.
- Fact 5 She has a tongue piercing.

Personality Traits: (20 Words)

- Adventurous
- Naughty
- Independent
- Confident
- Aggressive
- Bossy
- Careless
- Flirtious
- Foolish
- Impatient
- Sarcastic
- Sneaky
- Stubborn
- Unkind
- Unpredictable
- Kind
- Loveable

----------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personality: (609 Words)

Adventurous
Onyx is very adventurous, she travels every where town to town causing trouble without getting caught. She enjoys the thrill of risk and enjoys high-risk activities. Onyx loves worrying about others, expecting each viscet or human being to be responsible for themselves; unless you are her family. She keeping on the move, exploring, then, moving on; not worrying about finding work, work comes to her, living by her talents, skills, ingenuity, and wits. Being high-spirited and making mischief
is her key. Being courageous, physically bold, and tough. Standing up to anyone who dares to take advantage of her. She lives in the present; not feeling guilty about the past or anxious about the future.

Naughty
Onyx, naughty, oh yes, she is a hard core player. She lure's her prey in with a special stones; which she stole from a wizard. She then seduces them into listening to her and when they aren't looking she takes what she wants and ditches them. There is 1 viscet in particular that don't fall for her tricks and powers, and can see all past it ; Jophiel.

Independent
Onyx is very independent. She always does thinks on her own. She thinks that if someone helps her its gonna take forever or they might not get the job done.

Confident
When Onyx has to take a challenge, she will took at u or the challenge and say hell yass. She can do anything, given enough time and information. She is very confident which makes her good at her jobs and she always has a plan.

Aggressive
She is very aggressive towards anyone or anything in her path or anyone who will hurt her love ones. She can have a smooth, calm personality and them if something triggers her she would lash out at you and there is nothing that's gonna stop her.

Bossy
Onyx is the boss of anyone she thinks she can control. She will always have an bossy attitude.

Careless
Onyx is very careless she don't think of the outcome that is going to happen, when she does something. She don't care what other people think but when it comes to her close friends she does care.

Flirtatious
Flirtatious is her game. She is always flirting. There is never a moment she is not. She will also flirt with another girl if she had to just to get what she wants, either if its to catch them or to steal from them.

Foolish
Onyx is foolish, she always loves pulling pranks and acting funny, on moments when she is not angry or on call.

Impatient
Onyx is very impatient. If she does not get something right then or there or by her set date, someone will pay.

Sarcastic
She is very sarcastic, mostly every sentence that comes out of her mouth when u talk to her has something sarcastic.

Sneaky
Sneaky as a fox, maybe even more. She is so sly with her stealing and dodging things the can't get caught.

Stubborn
Onyx is very stubborn, u have to nag and nag at her just for her to finally listen.

Unkind
Unkind, yes she is. she is never nice on first impression. When u first meet her or run into her she is a bad to the bone, rip your head off kind of viscet.

Unpredictable
Onyx is very unpredictable. You don't know whats gonna happen when u give her an assignment or what runs through her mind.

Kind
Yes she is unkind, but she does have a kind heart underneath all that toughness.

Loveable
She is so lovable when she is very close to someone she loves or cares for.

ImageImage

The Beginning (Chapter 1): (973 Words)

"Mommy.....Mommy.....," Onyx cried as she walked through the forest as the sun went down. Owls hooted and the moon shined down through the trees. Onyx gripped her ear as she shook. Three hours before, Onyx was with her mother at the towns village. Her mother told her to follow her into the forest, because she needed to get to the creek that someone was following them. They both ran as fast as they could. Onyx was a small viscet with large ears so it was hard for her to run. Moments into running Onyx tripped over her ears and fell to the ground hitting her head. She had blacked out seeing her mother running away. Moments later she had came to and she only thought about was where is her mother, but little does she know her mother abandoned her, played and tricked her.

Onyx walked for hours which felt like days to her. She felt all alone and helpless. As she took a step she heard a crack from a stick. She looked down and there was no stick bellow her, her heart started to pound.
“Hello…….Mommy.......Who’s There,” She said with a screechy low voice. “I’m not your mommy,” said a low voice. As onyx looked around her eyes locked with bright glowing orange eyes in the shadows. “Then who are u,” Onyx gripped her ear harder stepping back 2 times. “I’m Nobody,” The viscet told onyx. “U have to be somebody,” She tilted her head. “Yes!!!! I’m nobody that my name, young one,” Nobody informed her. “Oh……..I’m Onyx……I’m lost I have no family, my mother is gone,” Cried Onyx “Oh poor onyx I know how u feel, I can help u, but under 1 condition, basically a payment!” She Chuckled “A payment, I don’t have anything to g..give,” Onyx looked down “Oh yes u do…….U are the payment, u will come with me a stay with us,” Nobody announced. A taller but not much taller than onyx, bone covered, bloody red pelt, with ghost like markings walked out of the shadows. “Do u accept,” Nobody said glaring at onyx. “Ummm….Ummm…I….I…Guess,” Onyx stuttered looking up at the older viscet. “Good now follow me before u get eaten out here, there are tougher viscets out here than we,” She said laughing.
Onyx followed nobody through thick branches and ponds. Until they arrived at a large camp with fire burning around them lighting up the camp. There were 3 tents made out of trees, plants, herbs and more. “Nikolai u here,” Nobody yelled. “Yes De,” He shouted “We have a new member, found her in the woods, she will be trained, taught, and respected I have big plans for her, I see a lot of potential in her,” Nobody told Nikolai as she glanced back at little onyx. The charcoal grey viscet appeared out of a tent, instantly locking eyes with onyx. “This thing, that’s who u see potential in, she looks like she would be playing with flowers,” He chuckled “At least I don’t look like I live in a coal mine, and have not took a bath in a week,” Onyx Smirked “Little one is feisty,” He laughed “Come on I will show u around,” For the rest of the night they showed onyx around and told her how they meet and how they formed this camp and pack when they were just a little smaller than her. She enjoyed listening and being around them, it triggered something in her and made her stay. Hours, Days, Months, And Years passed. Onyx trained, fought, hunted, and learned their ways. With their training she turned into the greatest fighter, with great stealth and aim. They grew as a pack and became stronger every year, until I dark and gloomy night. Onyx was now in her teenage years. She was carving a spear out of wood, when she heard howling and shouting. They were coming. She knew she had to worn nobody and Nikolai. She dropped her spear and ran into the forest calling them. Out of know where Nikolai ran into Onyx.
“There here, there coming,” Onyx huffed and puffed to Nik. “I know I alerted de she is coming, remember what we practiced all these years and don’t let them in your head.” He patted her shoulder as he took off toward the camp. Onyx followed behind. As they got there, it was terrible the camp was trashed and there was at least a dozen of viscets there.

Out of the corner of eye I saw nobody fighting the rivals. I never seen her like this. Then it hit me my instinct kicked in and I was full alert I ran towards the other pack, i was playing nik’s words in my head and I followed instructions. 1 after another they were going down, but them after all of them where down, more where coming, me, Nik, and De where way out numbered. Nobody came up to me and nik and told us that we were the most family she has had but we have to scatter and run and go!! If we don’t we would end up getting killed. My heart sunk these where my family and I have to leave them, flashbacks can into my mind from when I was little. It hurt. Then I snapped out of it when I saw nobody take off, nik looked at me with water eyes and gave me a hug. Then he also took off. I panicked and grabbed my bag, I threw the remaining things that were not destroyed. In the distance I heard the rest of the pack coming. I then raced out of the camp into the dark night. That day changed my life even more but if it was not for them I would not be who I am today!!!

Ahhh Why Griff Whyyyy!!! ;.;

Ok Ok I have decided to try for this one i have enough word limit to work with for my story and she would fit perfectly so MAJOR MAJOR WORK!!!

Username: Skyler1515
Name: Onyx Jade Bell
Gender for Breeding purposes: Female

Yass Yasss!!!!! Ahhh ok ok ok i am totally trying out for this one ahh!!!
Is a rebel she travels from one city from another. She uses her charm to lure viscets in and steal there stuff. She was abandoned at a young age and she joined a small group of trouble makers they all raised each other. But soon after a bigger and stronger group took out most of her group. She was left all alone but grew even more angry inside so so much wip yasssss!!!!!!

3/6 art done!!!!
Last edited by Snuggle_Bean on Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:15 am, edited 22 times in total.
Snuggle_Bean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Peyto1217 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:02 am

Username: Peyto1217
Name: Celest
Gender for Breeding purposes: female
wip
Last edited by Peyto1217 on Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:35 am, edited 3 times in total.
(•〰•)__/ hello there i am charlie. \__(>〰<)
Copy and paste this so he can take over cs!

Peyto1217

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellyBoo » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:05 am

Marking so hard
{ ~ My Beautiful Viscets ~ } | { ~ My Kalons ~ }

Guys I'm away for a while. I've turned off messages for a few days just to gather my thoughts and re assess my life inside CS and the Kalon community. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. Im sorry.
HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IMadeYouRead.This » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:09 am

SSCREAAMINGGGG!

This I sooooo amazing!!! Mark!!

Username: IMadeYouRead.This
Name: Chérie
Gender for Breeding purposes: Female
Last edited by IMadeYouRead.This on Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
»»-------------------¤--------------------««
My ToyHouse
My Viscets

.....·• •·.....
Male
Bi
♡ Taken ♡

»»-------------------¤--------------------««
Artwork by Corgi
IMadeYouRead.This

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mellow yellow. » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:19 am

o m g m a r k

Howdy! I'm mellow yellow., but yall can call me mellow if ya want. I'm finally returning to chicken smoothie and I couldn't be better!

My Toyhou.se

My Deviantart

My Twitter
mellow yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soll » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:00 am

Username: Soll
Name:

Wip!
⊱ ─────── {.⋅ Image ⋅.} ────── ⊰
Hi I'm Soll! I'm an lgbt artist, figure
skater and dancer! [adult]
Bff ♥ | Ringi ♥ | | | |
⊱ ─────── {.⋅ Image ⋅.} ────── ⊰
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
He/Him | Adult | Married
Stars | ©
Art 4 c$|Art 4 Art
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
┄┄┄┄┄┄ Image
Soll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiny little box » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:56 am

Amanda Moore

Amanda is a professional illusionist with nimble fingers and a silver tongue.She travels from place to place in essentially a Gothic circus minus the already scary clowns in her opinion. Her persona is that she is a morbidly depressing headmaster of her 'monster' gang.But in reality she is just a incredibly happy diva with a knack for making money.She is always behind the scenes with any mechanical artistic and anything that has to do with illusions.

She has major control issues and will get upset with you if you try to take her control away from her.One time her former co-partner Candy tried taking over for her when she was sick and she nearly threw her fake crystal ball at his head.Needless to say her obsession with having things perfect drives people away but her alluring performer personality drags people into her trap

res res res
Can you 100% certainty prove that I actually exist?

Bi/dragon/pretty gay

Hmhmhmhmhmhm
hm
hm
hm
hm
tiny little box

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes