Viscet #1858 by Macyduke

Based on Click to view
Artist Macyduke [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #1858

Postby Macyduke » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:29 pm

Wish I wouldn't have taken a random middle of the month break, especially since my design block has somewhat lifted. This will be a quickish contest, as the end of the month is coming up pretty fast. So for this contest I want you to give me a personality and either an explanation as to why they're mad or what makes them feel better when they're mad. You can tell me a short story that deals with both, give a short explanation of each, tell me a short story that goes over one of the prompts, or explain one of them.

Username: sschw
Name: Kralev
Owned as of: (9/28/17)

Forum
Code: Select all
Username -
Name -
Gender -
Personality (200 max no min) -
Why are they mad/what makes them feel better? (100-400 words) -

Rules:
You can pretty up is allowed
No extras
No off page forums

End date: September 22
Last edited by Macyduke on Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"There are two stars in the sky, and they're both planes."

Really though, just *Incoherent screaming*
Macyduke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1858

Postby Kunzite » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:30 pm

Username - RES
Name -
Gender -
◾ ▫ ◾ ▫ ◾ ▫ ◾

◾ ▫ ◾ ▫ ◾ ▫ ◾

◾ ▫ ◾ ▫ ◾ ▫ ◾

◾ ▫ ◾ ▫ ◾ ▫ ◾

Feel free to DM

◾ ▫ ◾ ▫ ◾ ▫ ◾
Kunzite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:32 pm

Username -
Name -
Gender -

quick res

he calms down/ feels better by listening to some cool lo-fi music -- either that or fun classical music or he plays his violin angrily until soon his music turns into graceful beauty
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GrimmKitty » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:48 pm

☁★Username☁★
I'llBeTheMadHaTTer

☁★Name☁★
Kumotta Hoshi
(meaning 'Cloudy Star')

☁★Gender☁★
Female

☁★Personality☁★
Kumo is a loud and brutally honest viscet. This gives her a lot of enemies and a few friends. She is impulsive and rash, often making split second decisions based only on her emotions at that time. Her hot-headed decisions almost always land her in some sort of trouble with other viscets which annoys her even more. Kumo is honest, not trying to be rude she sometimes upsets others without realizing what she said was offensive. (76 words)

☁★Why are they mad/what makes them feel better?☁★
Being as tactful as she is, she blurted out how funny-looking the other viscet's hairstyle is. If I recall correctly the phrase "like a sleepy caterpillar" was used... The other viscet did not take kindly to this 'insult' to their pride and retaliated with a bombard of insults of their own, making Kumo puff out in anger as well as hurt. She of course snapped back in shock and a full-blown argument was created, other viscets joining in, against her. Later, seeing that she lost the fight, she stormed off in a huff. At the place she calls home she curled up in bed, snuggling with a soft toy that she had found on her adventures. It was a cute black and white creature that was known as a 'panda' in some other place. The soft fur soaked up her tears and said nothing to judge her, thus calming her down. She hugged the toy to her chest and fell asleep. (161 words)
ARTFIGHT | my toyhou.se | the bestest bean
discord@GrimmKitty#2779 or @grimmkitty
//don't stress about what other people view as art, draw and do what makes you happy//
th character sale/trade | my character for character

♡ I hyper-focus and forget things, don't be afraid to shoot me a PM about anything ♡
GrimmKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PikaPerfect » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:36 am

mark
call me pika - he/him - gay - i like cats, pokemon, and genshin impact
sorry if i don't respond to your DM, random messages give me anxiety 😎✌
The summoning gif worked :)
PikaPerfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lioashu » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:38 am

mark to watch~
Don't check here often anymore. If you need me please contact me elsewhere.
Lioashu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soll » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:56 am

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Username - Soll
Name - Lila
Gender - Female
Personality-
Lila is a very disrespectful 'cet. She is disrespectful towards almost everyone she meets from the first time she lays eyes on them. She is clueless as to why she is disrespectful towards people, so most of the time she doesn't understand when people walk away from her when she is trying to become their friend. All she wants is to have a friend, but because of the reputation she has built with everyone unknowingly, it is very difficult for her. She only has around one or two friends, and they are only there for her because they understand that she really does care about them and that she really is their friend. Additionally she is very caring as well as over protective over 'cets that she cares about. When she is with her two friends she is often cuddling and hugging them every time she gets the chance. If they are out in public together, she will become over protective and keep them close to her at all times to make sure no one can hurt them in any kind of way. All she want is for other 'cets to give her a second chance and build stronger relationships with them
(199/200)

Why are they mad;

"Why am I mad? Well, you see.. I'm not really mad, more of really sad. To be honest with you, it's just really hard for me when all I do is drive others away from me. All I really want if to have a friend, or at least someone I can talk to without them completely shunning me and the fact that I exist in this world. I don't understand why everyone hates me so much, I don't do anything wrong to them or around them, and it just doesn't make any sense to me. I never do anything wrong, I honestly just walk up to a friendly looking 'cet and stare at them for a second before saying something like 'hi, you look useable', which I don't personally think is something rude to say. After I say something like that, they always walk away or try to hurt me for some reason, and it really makes me feel down about myself and who I am as a 'cet. The only way that I have made any sort of friend or have been talked to for more than two seconds is if I don't speak and let the other 'cet speak first, which usually ends up in them leaving right after I say a response to what they had said. It's almost never that another 'cet actually stays to talk to me, and when it happens, it's kind of weird because I'm not used to having anyone to talk to. I always look angry so I can hide the fact that I'm actually really sad most of the time, but trust me I'm not actually ever mad."
(272/400)

What makes them feel better;

"The only thing that can really help me feel better in this situation is seeing my real friends smile or laugh whenever I make a joke. I love seeing either of them smile, it makes me feel as if I am of some use to them and that I'm actually a good friend if you get to know me better. Seeing either of them smile kind of just brightens the day for me and makes me feel really energized and spunky throughout the rest of the day, no matter what was going on before they smiled. Sadly, I only have two 'cets that can smile and have this affect on me, which are Keekay and Luskede, my best friends. They have always been there for me throughout everything, especially me being sad. They have protected me from bullies and they have helped me talk to other 'cets as well. I'm really grateful to have both of them around, and I hope they never leave me in the future, because they literally mean the world wo me."
(174/400)

Keekay // Luskede

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited by Soll on Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:31 pm, edited 9 times in total.
⊱ ─────── {.⋅ Image ⋅.} ────── ⊰
Hi I'm Soll! I'm an lgbt artist, figure
skater and dancer! [adult]
Bff ♥ | Ringi ♥ | | | |
⊱ ─────── {.⋅ Image ⋅.} ────── ⊰
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
He/Him | Adult | Married
Stars | ©
Art 4 c$|Art 4 Art
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
┄┄┄┄┄┄ Image
Soll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:54 am

Ahh what a gorgeous bab ;0;
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfWinter » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:17 am

✸ Username ✸
WolfWinter
✸ Name ✸
✬ Aurek✬
✸ Gender ✸
Female
✸ Personality ✸
Aurek is quiet, and cautious. She is naturally suspicious of others. She is nice to others, until they give her a reason to be otherwise. Some hate her simply because of her suspicious nature; they take personal offense to it. Her nature has also won her some lifelong friends in those who are generally overlooked by others. She is fairly neutral. She is also at home in the city, or the woods. She is usually happy. IN social situations, she'd rather just watch and observe,
✸ Why are they mad/what makes them feel better? ✸
Sitting underneath the night sky is one of her favorite ways to help her feel better. If that isn't possible, she goes for a walk in the woods or she finds a quiet nook to read. There is this clearing in the woods that she likes to visit where she can relax and forget the world for awhile. It is quite the hike, but well worth the visit. She has been known to disappear for a day to this spot. It also next to the perfect stargazing spot. The north end of the clearing is surrounded by a cliff. At the top of this cliff is the stargazing spot. None of the trees reach the tops of the cliff, making for a remarkable view of the sky, and everything below. Few viscets or people know of this place, and that is why it is her favorite place.
Last edited by WolfWinter on Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
To Do

▪ Commissions
▪ ARPG
▪ Work
x
x

Trades Open
Awesome Peeps
~xXx~xXx~
~xXx~xXx~

ImageImage

Clacking can be heard at a distance
WolfWinter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kralev

Postby Corvuss » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:02 am

Username
sschw
Name
Kralev

Personality
    Kralev wasn't always as pretentious as he grew to be as an adult. As a viscling, he was happy and had little to worry about. He was an only child and spoiled endlessly. Eventually, he started to act entitled. Kralev's limited interactions with other viscets led him to believe he was special. Later in life, he discovered a power of poison which fueled his attitude. After the disaster where he lost his home and family he let his feelings of self-entitlement lead his life. He is bitter to those around him and aggressive to anyone who challenges him. Kralev's name means king and definitely doesn't act less entitled than one. His behavior changes the most when around his son Neblivan.

When Neblivan was a viscling he saw himself. He was very proud and defensive of his son. His ego only grew the older Neblivan got. Anything good about Neblivan became something good about Ktralev.

Kralev only shows kindness and respect to a few, and not often. Anyone who helps him keep a powerful position in a pack he shows gratitude. He supports them, and eventually even offered them his son for a mission to be able to keep his status.
    [200/200]

Why is he mad?
    After his son, Neblivan got to be old enough to aid his pack he was sent to a camp that took in Guardian Viscets, and those with powers. Neblivan hadn't inherited Kralev's full power. Neblivans power was only a minor power of a poisoned teeth and claws, while Kralev has the power of a Guardian with the ability to form poisons. Kralev and Neblivan are from a pack that sees those with powers as the reason their world isn't perfect, so any Guardians who aren't with them are seen as enemies. Neblivan was surrendered to the Guardian Camp by Kralev to spy and to eventually kill off some Guardians training there. If Neblivan succeeded it would bring lots of attention and recognition to Kralev, who of course would take all the credit for his success.

Neblivan failed. The camp caught on fire and viscets scattered before he could attack. Neblivan had tracked down a fire viscet named Calida as his target. Kralev and a few packmates tracked his progress until he deliberately avoided them. They lost track of him for years until he showed up at their camp. Until that day Kralev had made sure everyone knew how well he thought he trained his son, and how his success was because Kralev was such a good mentor. His boasting annoyed the pack.

When Neblivan arrived Kralev heard rumors of his arrival in the territory. A patrol was sent to bring him to their temporary camp. While they were on their way back Kralev bragged to everyone about how proud his son would make them, and how amazing he was.

Kralev was felt betrayed and greatly disappointed in his son when he arrived at camp. He had no trophy from the Viscet, no story of his attack, but only a bratty viscling. She had a combination of her parent's powers, poison fire. Neblivan had not only failed to kill Calida but returned with their viscling.

Kralev didn't speak a word to Neblivan and was exiled from the pack. The leader had a strong dislike for Kralev and his ways. Neblivan was only allowed to stay because he believed his daughter Datura would be of use to them with her unique power of poison fire. Kralev was enraged by the fact his son he saw as a failure was allowed to stay while he was exiled.
    [394/400]

Credits
Neblivan owned by Me
Calida owned by Blukitty53
Datura owned by Blukitty53
Last edited by Corvuss on Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:57 am, edited 7 times in total.
Corvuss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me