Viscet #1843 - Winner by Mint Chip

Based on Click to view
Artist Mint Chip [gallery]
Time spent 56 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #1843 - Winner

Postby Mint Chip » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:16 pm

Okay so I don't know a whole lot about the "pastel goth" style but I'm learning. Anyone who's more well versed in it is welcome to pm me and tell me more about it so I can make some more designs inspired by it. Anyhow, I hope you like this cutie regardless!

Simple contest - no editing allowed for this one - naming & personality comp!

[Form]
Code: Select all
username;
name;
name meaning; (optional)
gender;
personality; (minimum of 100 words ; max of 350 words)

-No editing your form. Make sure you're happy with it before posting.
-Name meaning is optional but recommended.
-Personality is a must, and needs to be a minimum of 100 words - a max of 350-ish. If it goes over by a couple, I mean less than 10, I won't count it against you tho.
-No extras please. Prettying up is fine if you want.
-Good luck!!

Ends on second post of Page 3 or September 21st @ 8pm CST.

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3583921][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2938445&size=large&format=png&rev=1505621898[/img][/url]
Last edited by Mint Chip on Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1843

Postby ~Teya~ » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:21 pm

Oo goth girl c: I like it ;w; G'luck all!
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Razors » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:32 pm

Oh my gosh! What an adorable child! Good lick to all who enter!
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dovah Krosis » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:01 pm

username; Dovah Krosis
name; Reia
name meaning; "Queen"
gender; female
personality; [282/350]
A queen of her tiny little kingdom, this Viscet is bold in looks, but timid in her actions. She prefers to let others do the talking-- She is the type to act behind the scenes, where nobody knows it's her. In some circles, people consider her to be nothing more than an attention-seeker, even though she's quite the opposite. She'd prefer if the spotlight stayed far away from her, and it's not uncommon to find her huddled in some corner with a good book. Out of sight, out of mind, is a statement to live by for her. If she must be in a social situation, she sticks to the corners, keeps her head down, and tries to survive through polite, but quiet, conversation.
There's a lot more going on in her head than it seems, and she doesn't let on about most of her thoughts. Finding her journal, however, would reveal a very different worldview than most would anticipate. Her silence comes not from being shy, but being critical. She studies every situation and considers the outcomes before she makes a move or choice, even if it's something as simple as what to have for breakfast. She'd be a night owl if her life allowed it, and most times, it does, though never long enough for her to get a fully set sleeping schedule. Many times, she can be found napping up in someplace high that she's gotten herself, usually on the top shelf of a closet, or above a dresser or bookshelf. Being a relatively small viscet, climbing is easier for her than it is for those who are set to the task of trying to get her down.
Dovah Krosis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IMadeYouRead.This » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:44 pm

✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣

Username;
IMadeYouRead.This
Name;
Garvey

Name meaning;
An Irish Gaelic name meaning "rough peace."

Gender;
Male

✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣

Personality;

Garvey has a keen eye and a fine tuned attention span. One of his favorite activities is bird watching. He's able to sit for hours watching the different kinds of birds come and go, writing every difference and similarity in a small leather bound notebook he always carries with him. He's patient, committed and compassionate when it comes to his writing.

During situations that require being open to outcome, garvey is the best at this. He's got an eye for piecing together things that may be problematic and when those things don't go as planned he's always the most calm and collected one in the room. This ties into how flexible he is, able to adjust and tweak almost anything that doesn't work out.

He is an asexual aromantic individual.
However that doesn't mean he is without people who are close to him. Throughout his life he struggled with his peers and them assuming because he's not into romance that he's not friendly and able to feel love. This is not true. He feels love differently, yes, but it's how one would love a brother.

No matter how he is treated he's always been kind to others just as he'd want other to treat him.

205/350

✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣
»»-------------------¤--------------------««
My ToyHouse
My Viscets

.....·• •·.....
Male
Bi
♡ Taken ♡

»»-------------------¤--------------------««
Artwork by Corgi
IMadeYouRead.This

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soll » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:12 pm

username; Soll
name; Aisling
name meaning; Meaning "dream; vision" in Irish
gender; Female
personality;

Aisling is a very graceful, kind, and loving Viscet. She prefers to be alone in the day time, because she doesn't like communicating with many others, and usually sticks to herself in a dark corner reading a book or doing art. She is very emotional, especially when it comes to guilt, she feels guilty almost all the time, no matter what she's doing and no matter what has happened. Her guilt causes her to temporarily go insane, and she usually has a large panic attack while she waits for things to get better in the situation, or until she feels better. Other than her large amount of guilt, she is very calm in situations and is never in any way loud. She always looks tired, because she always is tired, this is simply because she spends every single night reading or doing art. Though she may seem like she is always sad, she is usually very happy most of the time, but hides it behind a frown because she doesn't want people to notice her at all, because when people notice her she gets really shy and a lot of people don't notice this. She has a lot of fears, and these fears are not very common at all. She has a fear of doors, a fear of holes, and a fear of benches. She doesn't know why she has these fears, but whenever she is around these things, she can't concentrate and often has small panic attacks because they are around her. Her biggest fear out of the three is her fear of holes, and she thinks her fear mainly comes from the fact that she doesn't know what is inside the hole, or she has a fear that she might fall into the hole. Overall, she is kind and caring.

(Word Count; 302/500)
⊱ ─────── {.⋅ Image ⋅.} ────── ⊰
Hi I'm Soll! I'm an lgbt artist, figure
skater and dancer! [adult]
Bff ♥ | Ringi ♥ | | | |
⊱ ─────── {.⋅ Image ⋅.} ────── ⊰
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
He/Him | Adult | Married
Stars | ©
Art 4 c$|Art 4 Art
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
┄┄┄┄┄┄ Image
Soll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thebattleangel » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:40 pm

username;
.Skye.

name;
Rōhi

name meaning;
Rose in Maori

gender;
Female

personality;
Despite her looks she is the sweetest girl you will ever meet, she will forever put her friends and family first no matter what, sure she listens to rock songs, but shes just as in to that as she is other genres, she has a very stand out liking to some things emo and is usually put under that label, courtesy of that she is closed off from most people at school, she is incredibly shy, but not for the same reason, she is extremely intelligent but doesn't show it, she is very friendly, she has a passion for writing, she writes her emotions out in songs most of the time, but depending on how she is feeling she will write poems, she doesn't show anyone her private diary full of them, she dreams to be a well known guitarist and singer, but no one knows it, she practices in solitude, but at school you may catch her humming, she is really adventurous, most of the time, other then writing and school, she will be climbing trees or running around in a local paddock, she likes being in peaceful places, its were her spirit frolics, she adores reading, she believes that it enhances ones literature, she believes in dragons and unicorns, as weird as that may seem, she loves them, she absolutely despises doing any sort of speeches, even saying an answer aloud in class she simply will not do, no matter if she knows the answer or not, she is really self defensive, she will not back down from any sort of threat, she can be really devoted when she wants something, she will stop at absolutely nothing to achieve her goal, she is very intrigued with science and how they discover secrets we didn't know and never knew about the universe and life itself, she is always focused on her surroundings, though she may seem like she isn't doing anything where she is but she is always observing, taking things into her brain and storing them there, she always thinks carefully about her words before she speaks, so she doesn't hurt the one on the receiving end.

Thebattleangel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenlittlesoldierboys » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:51 am

username; tenlittlesoldierboys
    name; Raven
    gender; female
    personality; Raven is quite the crazy gal, to say at least. She is certainly not your average anyone, but from time to time other Viscets close to her surely wish she was. First, it has to be said, that she is a friendly and open-hearted Viscet in the core - but the fact is just, that in order to reach that, you have to dig quite deep. On the surface, Raven is someone who thinks of herself as quite special and important. If you are looking for the sterotypical shy-but-smart-outsider, you are in the wrong place with Raven, because although she is fairly smart, she is not shy nor an outsider. Instead, she is someone who would never hesitate to state her opinion and make others aware of the fact, that she thinks, that hers is the right and if you don't agree with her, you are wrong. The End. She also thinks that she can get away with anything and as someone with a remarkable creative mind, she is able to come up with the most amazing excuses you will ever hear. She likes talking about herself, the things she likes and the things she does and is often under the impression, that everyone either likes her or is a hater and just envious. She likes to imagine that all the guys want her and all the gals want to be like her. To say it short, Raven thinks of herself as a "Mary-Sue" and likes to include herself in the fanfiction she writes as just that. In her opinion, whenever someone calls her a "wannabe Mary-Sue", that is not an insult, but a compliment. "If everything revolves around me - why should that be bad?"

the sun to my moon ☀️🌕
they/them or he/him
teacher and writer from Austria
die-hard horror enthusiast
computer game obsessed
literature, film & tv-nerd
Viscets - toyhouse
tenlittlesoldierboys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby illumié » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:30 am

Username;
Illumié

Name;
Ramona

Name Meaning;
Ramona is the female version of the name "Ramon" and means "Mighty protector".

Gender;
Female

Personality;
Though Ramona is very quiet and often keeps to herself, she is quite the loyal and generous girl to her friends, always staying at their side and silently supporting them. She is quick to take a blow for them and would easily give her life in exchange for theirs. She has a lot of love in her heart for those who appreciate her for who she is. She that she owes a great deal to people like this and tries her very hardest to pay them back. However, that includes her becoming quite possessive and even somewhat cruel, not to them but to others who cause them trouble. If anyone makes the mistake of daring to interfere with her relationship with her friends she won't hesitate to retaliate by striking and them both mentally and physically. She is very attuned to people's weaknesses and has a slightly obsessive amount knowledge on how to hurt them. She is very careful to hide this part of her from her friends despite the fact that she gets very angry when they hide things from her. People get on her nerves easily and she has a habit of lashing out in such a way, sometimes seemingly for no reason. She apologizes carefully and immediately after if she lashes out at her friends of course, but otherwise she just eyes the person viciously as if daring them to judge her for her outburst. One could come to the general conclusion that she is a bit unbalanced as she can act sweet and happy one minute and then sharply and rudely the next. She doesn't tell anyone this of course, but she acts like this because she needs consent confirmation that people she likes are enjoying her company and the sweetness is just a ruse to get people to give her that confirmation.

Dropping ;w; I've fallen in love with the other one. Good luck to all and congrats to the winner~!
Last edited by illumié on Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image𝕴𝖓𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚, 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖜𝖔 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖌𝖘Image
art by halcyoncreature
illumié

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Abraxis » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:20 pm

username; Abraxis
name; Bellatrix
name meaning; "female warrior" in Latin
gender; Female
personality;
Bellatrix loves the thrill of battle, if there is a war going on nearby, she will not hesitate to jump in, and fight. The stronger her opponent is, the more fun she will have. She loves that her name means female warrior. For that is who she is, a female who loves to fight. You'll never find her backed into a corner by her enemies, for she's always the one backing them into the corner. Now if she is ever backed into a corner by her enemie(s) can guarantee you she wont be in that corner for very long. She is so close to her peak of power, but no where close to her full potential. She is strong enough to, use any blade to cut anything in half, several times over. Fast enough to outpace a speeding bullet. If she wanted to she could very easily catch the bullet in mid air, using no protection for her paws at all. Or just as easily cut it in half, in mid flight. She excels at combat, more than most can ever imagine. Heck, to have the most fun she can, she will enter the fight unarmed on purpose.

To show just how much of an experienced fighter she is, and to prove that she is a superior fighter, compared to those she engages in combat with. Sometimes completely disarming her opponents, tossing the weapons to the side, sometimes tossing the weapon back to the enemy just to disarm them again, and mock them. Even goin as far as never disarming them, giving them the full advantage of using a weapon against her. But even with the weapon they use, its only a minor advantage to Bellatrix. She is always eager to try out new tactics, ideas, while creating new moves, abilities, while in the midst of battle. If the two skulls ever begin to glow, best watch out, and be on guard for that is when she is telling you, she is ending the fight soon.
(336/350 words)
Where there is a will, there is a way. Find your path to righteousness and never sway from the path. March on one foot infront of the other, and keep your head high. By as many steps ahead of your rivals and enemies as possible. But do not underestimate anyone.
Ravenscode - My Escape
Abraxis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me