Based on Click to view
Artist .Ginger. [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes, 38 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Jamie Rose

Postby .Ginger. » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:19 am

Name: Jamie Rose
Gender: Non-Binary; Classified as a male at birth (Although, they prefer She/Her pronouns as well as They/Them)
Sexuality: Unknown, although they seem to be attracted more to males.
Quote: "Life is full of choices. Use that opportunity to choose those that are right!"
About them: Jamie is an aspiring detective who is gentle and a bit of an ambivert. The Kalon enjoys solving local mysteries as well as reading romance novels and lending a helping hand. She enjoys being outdoors and exploring the forests, always looking to meet new friends.
Relationship Status: Taken (Planned breeding)
Hex Codes:
#FDFEF6
#8C92DC
#5A5EA7
#241A4F
#D6F2A7
Need help? Feel free to pm me. For official help, you can send a help ticket to Chicken Smoothie staff here!
Attention new members: Check out the GHAA, where you can get free pets~ courtesy of your CS Helpers! (Click here!)

Chicken Smoothie Enthusiast

Taking emergency commisions and DA point donations.
Please PM me or click the link below to donate! https://itz-emily.deviantart.com/?givepoints
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hi there! I'm .Ginger.! If you ever need to chat, please know that my PMs are always opened! Feel free to shoot me a message when you're down, lonely, excited, or simply need help. I'm online almost every day <3
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
.Ginger.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Return to Created pets