• (1) levitating pearl boba | #ec75f0
• (4) flower stems | #2dc22b & #faecff
• (1) locket | #2dc22b, #faecff & #ddbb1f

. : •OO• : .
Common Babusagi | 6 pts
° : •OO• : °
. : •OO• : .
° : •OO• : °

Hey guys! This is my first adopt as a guest artist, so yay! For the contest, I want to know where this Babusagi's locket is from and what it means to them. The maximum amount of words you can use is 500, some prettying up is allowed.

Ends 9/20/2017, may be extensions if I feel it necessary.

Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]pronouns:[/b]
[b]name:[/b]
[b]Where did they get the locket, and what does it mean to them?:[/b]

Username:
Puzzles101
Pronouns:
She/Her
Name:
Anthea (Lady Of Flowers)
Last edited by 8RavenPhoenix8 on Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:02 am, edited 5 times in total.
8RavenPhoenix8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: BABUSAGI - 068| Floral Fae

Postby friggin' foxes » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:16 am

Username:
9TailedFox

Pronouns:
She/her

Name:
Prima

Where did they get the locket, and what does it mean to them?:
The locket is a family heirloom that has been pasted down to the eldest daughter for generations, sometimes it would skip a generation if no daughtersuch were born. Primary never valued it much and thought it a simple trinket. However after loosing her parents to a fire Prima now treasures it with her life, since it's the only memento she has of them.
some info

budding artist
they/them or she/her
(i don't really care what you refer to me as though)
baby bi bi bi.

completely awesome.

used 9tailedfox

O

O

"reality is for people who lack imagination"
-hayao miyazaki

OO

O
O

OO
friggin' foxes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: BABUSAGI - 098| Floral Fae

Postby fruitvale » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:08 am

oml HUGE congrats raven ! ! hope u become a full-time artist , def trying out when I have time ! !
fruitvale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cambion » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:13 am

marking to watch, this is a work of art!
cambion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skoomacat » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:47 pm

username:skoomacat
pronouns:she/her
name: Lucy
[b]Where did they get the locket, and what does it mean to them?:[b]this locket was given to lucy from her mother
"Lucy,this locket represents our bond and that I'm always here for you"
That very statement stuck with Lucy and she'll never forget
zashi, He/The/It
Skoomacat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bricakes » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:19 pm

username:bricakes
pronouns:She/Her
name:Fera
Where did they get the locket, and what does it mean to them?:It was given to Fera once she became the Forest Guardian,
It has been passed down for centuries once the previous Forest Guardian passes away, Fera is the current Forest Guardian, and those with the locket must wear it until they pass it down to the next guardian. If it has been taken off or lost, rumor has it that the current guardian will turn to dust, and the next guardian will be found once another babusagi has found the locket. Fera has been with it for a year now and it has done great things to her life, along with her helping others, as she is happy she will never take the locket off unless she passes it down.

bri - she/her - 💖
adoptable storage

bricakes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faunsie » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:27 pm

username:Inkdragon
pronouns:Her/she
name:Layla
Where did they get the locket, and what does it mean to them?: Layla got her locket from a friend of hers who went missing a long time ago.Layla never takes it of because she feels as if she would betray her lost friend if she did.Her friend was a craftsman and loved making little crafts here and there and would make Layla gifts almost every week.One day Layla woke up to go play with her friend but when she went to go knock on the door no-one was there,the house was bitch black and only thing there was a locket hung on the doorknob.She,to this day still goes by the house everyday to see if her friend is there,only to be let down to see no body home.She grabs onto her locket during test for good luck and keeps it on when she sleeps,still wishing her friend would show again.

Last edited by faunsie on Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
feel free to call me aero or aeth!! || they/them
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Working full time! Sorry for any long wait times. Feel free to
message me with any questions! My discord is 'faunsie'.
faunsie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StrawberryShark » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:22 pm

Ooh, pretty!

username: MagnificentSans
pronouns: she, her
name: Daisy
Where did they get the locket, and what does it mean to them?:She lived with her family, but one day she woke up to find herself in a forest with forest markings all over her, with only her mother's locket to remember the life she used to have. Soon after she was found by a group of wild animals who had offered to look after her. After a while, when spring came, she left the forest to try and find a life for herself in a small village nearby. But even with a house and great food, she still felt miserable. She felt that the locket had a meaning, so she set off in search of her real family.

I'll add some flowers or something later!
Last edited by StrawberryShark on Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
█│█
█│█
█│█
█│█
█│█
█│█
█│█
█│█
█│█
█│█
█│█
█│█
█│█
I will become a hero who can protect!
███████████████████

If I crack then I'll harden again!
Stay strong!
Protect others!
Even if it means your life!

When I heard that they were after my buddy...
I couldn't do anything!!
I didn't do anything!!
If I don't act now...
I won't be a man..
or a hero!

xxx[ My TH ] // [ Commissions ] // [ Code ]
█│█
█│█
█│█
█│█
█│█
█│█
█│█
█│█
█│█
█│█
█│█
█│█
█│█

[/center]
StrawberryShark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fern17 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:12 pm

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

username: T.A.R.D.I.S. Rider
name: Tauriel
pronouns: she/her
how she obtained the locket: Tauriel was wandering through the woods on a bright sunny day. The sun was shining through the leaves in beams of light that illuminated the forest floor. She walked along the river listening to the bubbling water as she was heading to her favorite glen. Tauriel followed the Lilac River until she emerged at an opening between two trees revealing her destination.

Her paws made a light tapping sound on the flat, cool earth as she headed down the path to the field. The wind was blowing lightly as Tauriel walked out into the grass. The green blades were swaying lightly in the breeze as the forest maiden walked out towards her favorite patch of grass. In this field, was lowly cut grass with flowers blooming all around.

Tauriel came here whenever her weekly tasks were finished. When she arrived though, among the flowers and grass, a lightly colored blue mushroom had sprouted up, and Tauriel approached to lightly dispose of it. When she neared however, it let up a gentle poof of blue sparkles and made a bell sound, as if it were speaking. A gentle voice rang out in her head and Tauriel tapped the mythical plant as if following instructions from someone.

As soon as the tip of her paw came in contact, several tail shapes sprouted from it, along with a large figure to which they were attached. The calm animal lifted up its head revealing itself to be two feet taller than its rescuer. The creature was a kitsune, nine tails in total with a flower printed fur as if made by the monarchy itself. Tauriel nodded to the large fox signalling that it was free to go, but didn't depart right away.

Instead, a sphere of light appeared from inside of it, and rotated around until appearing to have hardened. A chain of leaves appeared from the locket and gently floated over Tauriel's neck. The fox then stood up and gave her a slow, lumbering nod and bounded into the forest. Tauriel inspected the new object that had a flower insignia on it, then happily bounded through the blades of grass with the wind parting around her, and a story to remember a lifetime.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Fern17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Puzzles101 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:37 pm

Username:
Puzzles101

Pronouns:
She/Her

Name:
Anthea (Lady Of Flowers)

Where did they get the locket, and what does it mean to them?:
The locket was a gift from Nature herself, the one who has shown Anthea how she is much like the flowers and trees around her; calm and beautiful, much like the wonders of Spring. Anthea considers the flowers her family since her real family passed away from unknown causes. She has become a wonderful being, much like Nature herself.
In occurence to Anthea spending much of her time tending to the many petals and seeds around her home and many footsteps abroad, she stumbled across a meadow with a small lake at its centre, a pool of glistening and glittering water, with a ring of irises and dahlias, daffodils and lavenders, along with hundreds of flowers each with distinguishing features encircling the lake. Trees containing flowers of their own stand firm above the pool, protecting the meadow like a canopy from the ever extending sky, allowing bits and pieces of sunlight to pass through the leaves and branches. As Anthea bounded up towards the lake of water and viewed her reflection through it, she noticed a few water lilies floating around slowly on the surface of the pool, giving off a calm ambiance. A soft, quiet breeze gently pushed the trees, rocking the trees back and forth along with the flowers. Anthea played around there, exploring as much as she could before falling asleep in the patch of flowers.
She awoke slowly, and as she stood she noticed a small heaviness tugging at her neck. She looked at what is around her neck and saw a beautiful locket with a flower engraving tied with a thread of grass and leaves with some tiny flowers here and there. The winds blew a message from Nature, saying how Anthea grew as much as the flowers and has now become one of them; a spirit of tranquility and beauty and will continue to be one until the withering of the flowers.
But that will never happen, as Anthea, the one who enjoys being with flowers and the like, would always protect and preserve such beings, never allowing anything to destroy them.
Puzzles101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me