creatures that are as small as a rabbit
They are kown to be very mischievous and
possess magic.

Click here to learn more about them!
x
x

this is a standard gagushima.

this adopt belongs to ☼ Red Beanie ☼
Last edited by manufactured on Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
manufactured

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Gagushima Adopts | Gagushima #9

Postby Kirimuu » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:24 am

I love this gagushima! Great job!

Username: ☼ Red Beanie ☼

Name Of Gagushima:Iliana

Favorite hobby:Iliana have always loved the mandala patterns ever since she was just a little shiku. She loves to draw them everyday and night. liana really likes the mandala mainly because of all those pretty designs and details it has! it just inspires her and makes her want to draw

Why it's interesting to them :Liana draws the mandala patterns for her friends and family. When liana was just a shiku, she had no special patterns like all the others had. then when she found out about the mandala patterns, she instantly fell in love and started to draw on herself, later on a strange thing had happened, the mandala patterns that she had drawn onto herself was now part of her pattern! now Liana has many friends that beg her to draw them some.

Liana is a very shy but a brave Gagushima. She loves to draw, especially mandala patterns.
Liana likes to play in the woods can carve out mandala patterns in the trees, "It makes the trees look more special" she says.
Although Liana may be shy to other Gagushimas, She is not shy to face the dangers. besides drawing mandala patterns all day long, Liana also enjoys to make statues, models and such out of stones, sticks and leaves. And later drawing the mandala patterns all over them.
pm me "interior crocodile alligator" if you can read this
inactive atm
Kirimuu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChosenFetus » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:20 pm

Username: Thechosenblackwolf
Name Of Gagushima: Savanna
Favorite hobby: Savanna says it to be not her favorite hobby but something very important to do, she will always go outside to collect lost jewelry then bring it back... But I've never quite seen what she's done with the jewelry she brought from anything other than sorting them...
Why it's interesting to them (200 words maximum): Hello, I'm Savanna, the reason I'm interested in this has no exact business about you but ill tell you. I take jewelry that's lost or in the ground, then i'll collect it all in a bundle to bring home so I can sort out the gold, silver and diamond type necklaces. I of course would wash it off first because it was dirty! but after I sort them I take them apart, unless I like one its not going to be broken, im weird for this I know but its fun to have bunch of beads and stuff...
[working on art trades πŸ’ƒ]
ChosenFetus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby manufactured » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:53 am

ending tonight!
manufactured

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby manufactured » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:56 pm

☼ Red Beanie ☼ wrote:Username: ☼ Red Beanie ☼

Name Of Gagushima:Iliana

Favorite hobby:Iliana have always loved the mandala patterns ever since she was just a little shiku. She loves to draw them everyday and night. liana really likes the mandala mainly because of all those pretty designs and details it has! it just inspires her and makes her want to draw

Why it's interesting to them :Liana draws the mandala patterns for her friends and family. When liana was just a shiku, she had no special patterns like all the others had. then when she found out about the mandala patterns, she instantly fell in love and started to draw on herself, later on a strange thing had happened, the mandala patterns that she had drawn onto herself was now part of her pattern! now Liana has many friends that beg her to draw them some.

Liana is a very shy but a brave Gagushima. She loves to draw, especially mandala patterns.
Liana likes to play in the woods can carve out mandala patterns in the trees, "It makes the trees look more special" she says.
Although Liana may be shy to other Gagushimas, She is not shy to face the dangers. besides drawing mandala patterns all day long, Liana also enjoys to make statues, models and such out of stones, sticks and leaves. And later drawing the mandala patterns all over them.

congrats! this gagushima is yours now. ^^
i really like how you made her out to be a little obsessed with drawing mandala patterns on any surface she can find haha
manufactured

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kirimuu » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:35 pm

Aaaa, thank you!

May I be added?