Viscet #1642 - Are you afraid of the dark? by grifforik

Based on Click to view
Artist grifforik [gallery]
Time spent 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
21 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #1642 - Are you afraid of the dark?

Postby grifforik » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:35 am

This weeks (and I'm late on that) 'Fears' theme I loved and wanted to share my childhood fear of the dark XD

Username: Strudel
Name: Arius [uh-rye-us]
Gender for breeding purposes: Male

Rules:
1. Follow the limits.
2. 4 extras (Either 250 words each extra, or 1 piece of art (for comics each panel = 1 piece), animations are allowed but one would take up all 4 extras)
3. Prettying up is allowed.
4. Lets get spooky!
5. No offsite or off topic forms please. If the story is too long (shouldn't be) then you can link to it.

Form:
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Personality: (300 words or less)
Story: (500 words or less, tell me about their fears. What are they afraid of? OR are they the thing that everyone else fears? Are they the creature that goes bump in the night? Tell me their story and why they are afraid of the dark or why are they the reason people are afraid of the dark?)
Story 2: (500 words or less, tell me a scary story they were involved in)
Extras: (See rules)

Mutations:
Lion mane - Uncommon
Tail drapes - Uncommon
Slit pupil - Rare

End Date:
7/30/17

[/code]
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3517403][img]
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2882970&size=medium&format=png&rev=1500323752[/img][/url]
Last edited by grifforik on Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:45 am, edited 4 times in total.
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1642 - Are you afraid of the dark?

Postby magpiemochi. » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:35 am

I lost connection ;;o;; good luck, everyone!!
Last edited by magpiemochi. on Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
magpie / she/her / adult
ImageImage Image Image
pfp & sig art by me
magpiemochi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenlittlesoldierboys » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:46 am

▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Username: tenlittlesoldierboys

Name: Mime

Gender/Sex: male

Personality: There are stories told, that say, that Mime himself does not have a soul nor a heart. It is told, that he is truly just a mere shadow and that this is the reason for why he copies others, why he steals their identities. It is told, that he is not an individuum, unable to be himself, he has to be someone else, in order to stay alive. There is a story going, that he was once a handsome prince, overly confident and his great personality robbed from him, from a jealous witch. If that is the truth, nobody knows, because Mime does not really talk to anyone, especially not about himself. But what is undoubtable, is the fact, that he is a mere shadow, a mere mirror. As long as he has not choosen a victim, as long as he is not mimicing someone, he is completely unnoticable - as if he would not exist at all. But as soon as he gets close to someone, as soon as he reveals his presence, he is automatically mimicing someone or something. Like a shadow, like a mirrow. Mime is honestly nothing but that. This raises the question if all the stories that are told are true? What is Mime? Who is Mime? Is there an individuum behind the glowing red eyes and the pitch black pelt? Perhaps, but nobody could tell you about it. If he is no one, how can he exist? Is he only alive as long as he can feed off other personalities? Nobody can truly answer these questions, but it is assured that everything is true. Perhaps you are the lucky fellow to ask him about it? If you are brave enough to seek him out and let him near you.

Story #1: "One, two, he's coming for you..."
    A shadow, a madness. Nothing. Everything. Something. Lurking in the corner of your eye. Leaves you wondering. Doubting. Fearing. Footsteps in an empty house. A silhouette behind a dark window. Glowing eyes in an empty forest. Never there. Never absend. Always watching. Always following. Claws reaching out for you. That tap on your shoulder, when you are all on your own. The breath in your neck. The whisper in your ear. The voice in your head. The monster under your bed.
    "Three, four, better lock your door..."
    What is fear? Where does it come from? Why do we fear the darkness so much? What has it done to us? The answer is simple: It wants to kill us. And we know. We are aware. And we cannot do anything to save ourselves. Except for clinging to the light, avoiding the shadows and hoping, that they won't reach out for us. That they won't grab us and pull us into the darkness. To kill us. Or worse. To make us one of them.
    "Five, six, grab your crucifix..."
    The shadows - absence of light. Without light, there cannot be any shadows, right? Then what about the scheme-like figures you spot in the middle of the dark night? Darkness, my dear, is just that: One big shadow, ready to devour us. A great place for shadows to hide, because their pelts are as pitch black as the night itself. We do not see them, until it is too late. We ignore the shiver down our spines, hoping for it to be false alarm. We are just paranoid, aren't we? The lurking creature of the night only exists in horror movies, right?
    "Seven, eight, gonna stay up late..."
    Oh, but while all of us are avoiding the shadows at all cost, we forget, that we carry one around with us every single second of the day: our own shadow. Now, are you afraid of your own shadow? No? But you should be. A shadow is a shadow and your own might devour you just as any other spot of darkness might. Or, what do you think, where he got his name? Mime? Mime. He is one of them. Red eyes in an empty forest. Footsteps in an empty house. A growl disturbing the silence. A shadow by day, the darkness by night. That's what they all are, but Mime is special. He doesn't just follow you - he mimics you. Every step you take, every gesture you make. He becomes your shadow first, reaching out for you. Then he becomes your reflection, staring back at you. And then, when you begin to realize, that everything is not just a mere nightmare, he grabs you. Devours you. He becomes you. And he will go after everything and everyone you love, while you can only watch, surrounded by darkness and the screams of all of Mime's victims.
    "Nine, ten, never sleep again."

Story #2: Whenever there was a warning before a bomb attack, the sirens would destroy the silence of the night. Their howling would wake everyone from their slumber – children clinging onto their stuffed animals, lovers embracing each other in a tight hug. Every living creature was on hiding, the streets were empty except for debris, ashes and – shadows. When the sirens awoke, so did the shadows. It was their calling, their battlecry. Onto the howling, they came out of their pits. Amongst them, a creature that called itself Mime.
    You were one of the only still out in the dark, and that only because it was your duty. You were a soldier, sent to enemy territory. You watched the bomb hitting a train station a few miles away, not near enough for you to be worried. Although you should be.
    You have already heard about the stories, but you believed none of them, as you were anything but superstitious. Because of this, you did not notice the gleemy red eyes watching you. Or the dark, seift figure following you. You brushed the slightly uneasy feeling in your neck off - being a soldier it was not new to you, at some point every soldier started to feel followed and endangered. You focused on your task - making sure that every civilian was safe in their houses, and your shadow growing bigger stayed unnoticed too. For the blink of an eye, you could have sworn that you heard a faint whisper saying your name. But you were just getting paranoid, right?
    A while later, you found yourself sitting in a pup. It was a nice pup, nothing like the dirty honky-tonks you were used to. Many of your fellow soldiers were there too, as well as beautiful females and alcohol. The night was promising to be great. However, what you did not notice, was your reflection in the big mirror on the wall behind the bar: it was turning around, looking straight at you, reaching out for you, grinning devilish.
    "Something is wrong with your shadow." One of your comrades said. You laugh at him, roll your eyes and call him a drunken madman. If you would just turn around, you would see, that he was right, that your shadow had changed. But you didn't. Instead, you decide that you have had enough for the day and need some rest. Lucky for you, the owner of the pup has offered his rooms for the soldiers. You enter yours, put off your coat and fall into bed right away. You are tired, falling asleep easily, but in the last moments in your wake state, you could have sworn someone whispering "Sleep well" into your ear. In the mirror right next to your closet, your reflection is not lying still. It sits up, turns around, looks straight at you and smiles widely. While you sleep, glowing red eyes are watching you, only waiting for you to wake up again.

Last edited by tenlittlesoldierboys on Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:02 am, edited 6 times in total.

the sun to my moon ☀️🌕
they/them or he/him
teacher and writer from Austria
die-hard horror enthusiast
computer game obsessed
literature, film & tv-nerd
Viscets - toyhouse
tenlittlesoldierboys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sullivan Maurus » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:18 am

Opera Of The Ripper wrote:
I Am The One Hiding Under Your Bed... wrote:Username
Amxen no.XV

Name
Jack

Gender/GFBP
Male/Male

Personality
(300 words or less)
WIP

... Teeth Ground Sharp And Eyes Glowing Red wrote:Story
(500 words or less, tell me about their fears. What are they afraid of? OR are they the thing that everyone else fears? Are they the creature that goes bump in the night? Tell me their story and why they are afraid of the dark or why are they the reason people are afraid of the dark?)
Fear is such a trivial word compared to what I do. I am terror.
WIP

Story 2
(500 words or less, tell me a scary story they were involved in)
Ever wonder where the Virtuoso got his start? Look no further than me, the Ripper.
WIP

Extras
(See rules)
WIP
Gone.
Sullivan Maurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sandstorm814 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:36 am

Form based around song - "When I was a kid"

When I was a kid I wanted 2 left feet so I could dance in circles around responsibliteds past my bed time.

Name: Echo

Username:
Name:
Personality: (300 words or less)
Story: (500 words or less, tell me about their fears. What are they afraid of? OR are they the thing that everyone else fears? Are they the creature that goes bump in the night? Tell me their story and why they are afraid of the dark or why are they the reason people are afraid of the dark?)
Story 2: (500 words or less, tell me a scary story they were involved in)
Extras: (See rules)
Last edited by Sandstorm814 on Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
╔═══════════════════╗
x
x
x

Hey! I'm bree, and i’m not really that active. Looking to collect rare items

Image - Image - Art Shop-

╚═══════════════════╝
Sandstorm814

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LucidDreary » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:36 am

:o Mark
N ɴ
Wɴs Dɪ.xxxxxxx

xxxxxx

I am just a person trying to
find her place in the world.
I tend to take things very
seriously, and occasionally
like to chat, so feel free to
talk with me anytime.

xxxxxxxB Eʀʏɴ
xxxxxWɴs ɪʟʟ
xxSʜɪɴɢ ɪɴsɪ ʜ.

LucidDreary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CO1LD » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:03 am

Username: oneinthecold
Name: Ceir
'Meaning DARKNESS or PITCH BLACK'
Gender for breeding purposes: Male
Personality:
He seems silent...Too. silent. Why is he just..sitting there? Back turned to us? Staring at his paws with eyes wide open. His breath is ragged, like his lungs are filled with water. Like he's drowning. He is usually active, but this is common too. Pacing the room. Mumbling words of past and present. Maybe what he believes in what could happen in the future.
Sometimes he throws fits...Strange behaviors such as clawing the walls in rage and growling at random things. When we try to intervene, he attacks us, so, we let him do it. At the end, he cries till he falls asleep. Silly subject he is isn't he? What would he have done with out us...

''𝓘𝓽 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓭𝓻𝓸𝓹 𝓸𝓯 𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓹𝓸𝓲𝓵 𝓪 𝔀𝓱𝓸𝓵𝓮 𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓵.'
BEFORE
- Calm natured
- Smart
- A friend to all
AFTER
- Bipolar emotions
- rambling,growling and twitching
- trust issues, in a fit he's not one to get near

"I..*groan* remember being in a forest. Night, I was out walking with my friend. Seven was it? Smart guy. Anyways, thats when we heard a gunshot. We sort of just..froze. We didn't register what it could have been. We heard two more, then screams. I wanted to check it out, but Seven insisted we go. It was dark..I remember arguing with him. Thats when the world went silent. More then usual. The crickets stopped, air was dry. Our fur stood on end as we slowly looked around.
'Shh.' I whispered as my gaze fell upon a big bush. Instinct told me IT was there,dangerous, and wanted to kill us. 'Seven..run.' A twig snapped. 'SEVEN!' A shadow leapt out and grabbed hold of me. I clawed,flailed. Me and the thing rolled around in battle. Seven was standing there in fear, his eyes gleamed over in a trance. I struggled out of the shadows grip and pushed Seven. 'Go!' He fell and looked at me with fear before scuttling back and running off. My eyes were burning as I looked back at the shadow.
-removed-
I screamed, my body, from the shock of pain, felt renewed. I had to fight. I had to. My eyes were scorching. I had kept them closed from looking at the beast, wildly fighting with claws and teeth. Now, I opened them. Rage was building inside and an unearthly growl rang through the air. The beast paused for a second which is all that it took for me to lunge. It wasn't me-It was me- I-I don't know.
-removed- "
"I remember thats the day everything turned upside down, belly up, and covered in blood."
{500/500}

Story 2:
Y̶̧̡̧̳̬̣͉̤̠̠̹̪̜͛͒̎̄͑̈́͋̚͜ở̷̪͕̂̓̅̽͐̀͑̊̈́͒̒̄̓̅̆͑̿̅̎̌͒̏͆͌̾͠ư̵̥̱̜͔̤̞̐̃̔̆̃͑͌̉͌̑͗̆͒̓̏͗̎̿̾́̚͘̚͝͠͠͝ ̷̨̢̘͍͔͇̟̣̥̭͚̞̥͇̝͖͙̺͉̗̳̥̟͉͕͖̩̼̿̍̓̅̆̿̑̓̿̎̌̓͗̏̑̓͂̿̇̽̓̓́̀͋͘͘͜͜͝ḉ̵̢̧̡̱̤̻̰̗̳̙̩͇̖̤̬̥̥̳̪̞̬̥̻̬͖̲͇̬͌̆̈́̌̈́̈̍̾̉̈́̇̽́̅͊̓͆̓̽͘͘͘͠͝͠͝͝ͅȁ̷͍̘̪̙̗͒̐͊̈͋̉͛̓͠n̵̢̢̥̘̘̣̩͎͖͔̗̪̥̼̬͔̫̖̯̤̝̺̬̱̦̥͙͛̎̑͋͗́̿͆̀̊̾̈́́͗͌́̅̓͛̏͋̔̄̓̾̚͜͠'̷̡̺̪̯͉̫̻̜̲̟̟̞̗͔̫͍̓̃̋̏͂̊ͅt̶̛͉͚̯͔̮̜̅̈͂͋̇́͐̎̔̀͑̿͆̏͛̄̈́̉̈́̋̕̕͝ ̸̳̥̜͍̠̪̪̀̾̒͐̅̅̈́̾́̏́̂̈́̆͛̈́́͋̓̔͋̈́̀́́̃̍̀͝͝͠h̶̛͎͚̜͎̲̲̪͖͇͊̓̇͂͒̉͑̌̀̿͗̇̿̀̈̉́̒͑̾̀̏͐̅̇̚͠͝i̸̡̖̥̘͓̲͔̪̻͙͓̠͋d̵̢̢̧̨̛̥͓̪̲̹̮̬̞̳̘͙̝̠̱̯̟̻̦̗̙̱̠̱̱̔͋̄̄͛̑͊̀̍̍͆̓͒̏̈̃͛͝͝e̸̲̥̳͈͙͓͈̘͂͑̑̋̀̄͑̈́̎̌̃̀͘͝͝͝ ̴̧̧̡͈͇̪̤̐̀̋̀̐̍͒̃̔͆̈̉̊̆̀̂͘͝f̶̨̩̦̱̯̭̟͓̱̖̞̘̝̥̞̮͎͈̘͚͈͕͙̝̰̖͕̗̾̿̿̓̿͜ͅͅr̵̡̡̰̪̭̝͚͇͎͎̝͔̦̪̻͍͎͚̘̪̱̮͙̝̞̜̓̏̆̾͌̾̈́̉̏̓͑͐͐́͂́̐̍̾̍̀̕͜͝o̸̢͚̖̱̝̮̼̠̺̺͔͍͔͉͔̿͛͗̈̓̈́m̴̮͚̖̝̝̦͕͉͗ ̵̡̡̛̲͎͉̫̟͍͍̳̜̫̲̗̭̩͉̜̠̆̏͒̍̆̑̑́̀͛̀̋̔̉͌̓̂͘͝ͅͅͅm̶̧̱̘̙̙̗̝͉̘͍͔͈̝͕̱̩̜̻̖̭͕̋̇̀̊͛̕̚͝e̶͚̭̗̺̠̰̪̥̗̮͔͚̖̟̳͚̯̝͍̟̽͛̏̈́͆͛̏̕͘̕͜
'They let me go...Reason? For testing? Heh...What a stupid mistake."

'Red, Im scared.'
'Blue, look at the stars and they will guide us.'
The young viscetlings trotted down a gravel path in the forest, trying to find a way back home in the moonlight, but the sky seemed to deceived them.
'I thought that was the north star!'
'Ugh such a noob! We've been following the wrong constellation! We'll never get home! You're so useless.'
'Im sorry..'
'Sorry doesn't cut it when something eats us!'
Blue gasped.'I don't want to get eaten!'
'Not if you stay quiet!'
They stumbled in the night,hoping that they would find there way back or maybe help.
'Should we yell for help? Maybe someone will hear us.'
'Or something else.'
'Like what.'
'Lets not think about it.'
I̴̡̡̲̱̩͖̥͕̰͉̱̬͇͖͐̏̂͛͂̆̈́̊̓̉͑̐̃́͒̀͆̎̍͠ ̵̡̹͇̤̳̳̮͈̫͕̱͚͓̪̫͓̲̤̟̈́̓̏̿̃͆̿̈́͜ą̴̛̝̼̦̥͙̫͙̣͓̞̗͕̖̹͒̽̐̃̽͊͊͌̎̓͛͊̇̊̒̿̏͐̈́̔͘̕͜͝͠ͅͅm̵̜͉̟̼̰͍̫͉̜̣̆̊̿͗̊̎̊͆̀̄̐̅̕ ̴̧̠̭͈̙̰̼͉̮̤͕͚̪̳̭̤̮̭͊̀̀́͗̌̇̈́͑̐t̵̡̢̛̜̻̞̲͔͎͍̞̝͍͚̼͖͛́͊̒̇̈̓͐͊̆̆͒̀ͅḩ̷̡̧͖͇͔̬̙͚͖̳̯̼̩͓͉̜̭͊̌̾́̏̕͜ẻ̵̢̡̨̧͇͉͓͖̗̜̥̟̜̹͖͇͍̯̹̻̥̪̰̤̟̄͐͑̓̍͋͂̓͑͐̊́̕ ̷̨̡̟͓̝̭̞̼͇̪͔̦͖̲̯̃̉̀͗͋̓̈́̓͐̎̀͗̉̑̽̈́̚̕͝͝͝ş̵̞̩̣̫̦͔̜̳͙͔̫̺̦̤̦̪͖͐̈̊͛̐͒̈́͜͠ͅh̸̡̧̲͙̾̏̇a̵̡̡̢͎̖̠̙̱̜̰̺͚͚̥̱̮̳̯͒̋͆̆̌̓̓̀̈́̽͜͜͝͝ͅͅd̶̢̠̞̀̐̈o̸̧̢̧̧̮̭͇͉̤̪͔͈̐̈́̾̃̓̍̂̂̇̔͜w̵̧̧̩̙̘̰̝̜͎̖͙̝̘͕͕̙̘̱̯̽̇̓̊͐̓̈́̆͋̀̐̃̍̔̕͜s̷̞͂̌͌́̊̐̋̊̈́̔͐̐̉͘̕,̷̡̨̨̣̼̱͉͚̣̖͈̜͔̮̜͔͖̱̥̖̘̱̓̀̆̿̄̉́̚̚͜ ̸͍̫͖͔̫̖̓̽̑̃͐I̷̧̼̜̝͍͐̃̓͂͂̊͐͐̎͐͛͘͝ ̶̢̘̗̘͚̈́̑̃́͜a̶̧̢̟̜̫̘͙̰̼͗͐͑̈͆̿̃̒̆̊̊́̚m̸̻͙̺̠̳̦̝̻̻̗̳̖̹̺͝ ̷̨̡̳̼̯̫͖̝̞̠̜͓̟̠̥̼̝̲͙̯͓̉͂̈́͘ͅẗ̵̡̩̙̮̜̘́̒̀̈́̎̂̓̀̍̍̄́̋̑̎͘͜͝ḣ̴̡̩̖͔̞̼̲͔͕͓̘̩͎̞̲̦̼̓͌̍̅̑̑͝e̵̛̺͙̟̦̩͍̊͛̔̈́̈̎̈̊̈̍̾̋̓̑́͐̊̔̽̕͘͝͝͝ ̶̘̱̲͓̳̼̳̖͕͕̻̘̩̩͋̆̈́͛̇̀͛̎͐̾͑̈́̇̀̀͊̆̈́͊͂̚͝ͅd̸̢̪̮̮̜̺̝̠͚̪͈̠̺͈͖̣͕̲̟̩̤͙͙̮̄͗̄͜a̸̺̣̪̼̯͚͖̫͓͎̲̳̜̣̫̳͎͛͗̆̎̍̔̽̾͘ͅr̵̢̡̰̰̹̮͉͂̆̉͑̌̐̓͌́͂͌̈́͐̚͝ͅķ̴̧̡̛͇̗͕͖̜̳̫͕͎̭̪̈́͆̏̎̊̔͂̃̄̓̂͒̒͗̉̓̋̇̈́͠ň̶͍̈́́̀̾̄̏͐͐̅̊̕͠ȩ̷̧̡̛̝̳͉̹̯̞̪̰̞̣͎̩̪̫̑́̈́̚͘͝ş̴̡͈̪̪̲̥͓͚̤̟̝̯̬̩̊̉̾͒̿͆́̓̉̇̽̐̄͊͊́̈́s̷̹̖͖̜̟̿́̀̓́̍̈́̽̒͑
"Well..well..well.."

'W-what was that!'
Red rolled their eyes. 'You're hearing things.'
'no...'
'Just shut up Im trying to think!' They stopped to take a break in a clearing. 'Theres the north star. Thats Jupiter, stupid.'
'Somethings watching us..'
'Eh? Wait are you trying to scare me?'
'Somethings out there!'
'Do I have to always be the older-'
It was quiet..Silence. The night was... dead. He raised his head, looking around but not seeing anything in the tall grass.
'Stay close.' he whispered.
'W-what is it?' he whispered back.
'Just forget stars. Follow me.'
The grass was swaying in the breeze, a swishing noise as they passed. Red felt a dark presence, he couldn't tell Blue, it could cost them . He had to keep going. They made it out of the clearing and he took a breath.
'See? Not bad.'
A noise like low thunder came from the place they exited. They both gulped, as the tall grass departed their were two glowing red eyes. As soon as the creature took a step out, Red and Blue ran. They ran till they stumbled upon a hole. It led to a small cave, where they caught their breath.

Į̸̡̟̘̟̜̼̤͇͎̭̲̘̦̻̥͚̭̜̜̬̝̩͎̭̟͑͒̊̓̍̓̈́̄̽͋̋̐̋̎́̆̽͛̽̅̇̌̎̊͘͘̕͜͝ͅͅ ̵̢̧̛̮͔̞̩̱̭̻͍͖̪̦̎̓̊̌̐͋̂̄̈̆̆͒͐̊̔̓̈́̋͛̎̇̂͂͗̕͜ͅĂ̶̝͉̬̻̮͙̖͖̮̰̝̜̩͇̻̯̹͓̟̏̑̽̉̽͐̍̄̾̆̉̊͒̔̈́̈́̈̆̋͗́͋̊̕͜͜M̷̨̢̧̫̦̣͍̙̰̣̝̱̳̥͔̳̖̩̤͚͚̗̰͆̿͗̍̇̽̿͗͒̎͌̅͑̊̐̑̎̒͐̆̏̉́͋͋̎͂̈̚͝͝ͅ ̷̧̧̧̨̳̜̭̣̟̳̞̝͈̫̣̯̬̤̻̲̖͉̺̙͙̗͓̟̝̹͖̍̈́̇̀̒͌̄̐͜͝È̴̡̨̨̝̟͍̩̩͇̯̹̖̭̽͛̀̀̔̓̀͛͐͘͝V̴͇̗̜̣̝̗̭̤͚͎̝͈͍́̿̈́̾̃͗̄̾̅̚͝Ḙ̸̛̟̰̳̬̭͉̻͉̖͎͋͆͂̽̉̓̏̄̾̀̇̔̈́͌̅́̅̂̄̔̓̅̑͋̎͘̕͜͠Ŗ̶̨̢̢̨̛̛̣̹͔͚̬̗̫̠̠̪͈̤̬̯̬̂̉͌̒̏̅͒̀͆̐͐͑͋̄̉́̀̈́̀̾͗̏̑͊̉̑̉͂̕̚͘͜͠͠͝Y̴̧̢̧̛̛̛̫͎̫͕̝̝͉̦̤̞̻͎̱̠̙͎͉̣̮͍̞̣̖̳̖̫̓̽̏̇̊̿͑͑̀̒̏̎́̓͆́̿̍̉́̇͂̈́̑̃͛̊̕͜͜͜͝͝W̵̧̮̦̑̆̀̅̔̈́́̈́̀̓́͆̆́̄͐̊̋̽͐̆̐̽̊͘̕͘Ḩ̷̨̢̟̩̥͖̜̮͙̻͈̹͙͇̻͉͎̟̣͉̱̬͉̠̫͚͙̯̮̺͖͇͚̼̏̃̋͋̊͗͆̎̍̿͒̏͛̀̀̂͜E̸̢̢̧̮̳͓̟͚̥̥̪͈͔̯̺̯̺͍̲͎͍̳̊́̑̀̃̇̆̑̑͐̍͌̊̏̍̔̒̓̿̉̆̽̈́̎̋̏̽̑̓̀̚͘͘͜͜͝͝͠R̴̨̯̬̬͎̹̞̘̰̖͇̳̱̪̗̀̊̄͒̄͊͐͋̈́̽̿̔̽͒̒̾̀̆̀̎̀͂̀͘̚̕͘͝͝ͅͅE̵̩͛̄͒͂̐̑̿̑̑̿͌̅̏͆̉͐̅͒̔̿͊͘͜
"cant run...cant hide."

'What was that!'
'I don't know.' Red responded, shaken by the experience.
They went silent as they heard a scuffle above. It was upon them. The noise stopped, all except the two's shallow breathing. Red started to climb out when Blue stopped him.
'We need to get home, Im just going to look around, stay here.'
Blue curled up as Red left the cave,feeling like he wanted to cry.
-removed-
{500/500}

-removed-
The characters used in the second story are not real, made up. I didn't want to ask other people to use their viscets.
Character in first story is Seven, my own.
Last edited by Dia. on Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:32 am, edited 5 times in total.
Reason: removed inappropriate content
CO1LD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LimeThing » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:20 am

x
x
x
Male - - - Limuma - - - Font
Nemo wrote:
"I'm not a bad guy, am I? I mean, I have a short temper and can't control my anger sometimes, but that doesn't make me bad. Just as everyone, I have dreams and passions. Nobody notices, but I'd do everything to lay my finest goose feather on an old, yellowish piece of paper, just like now. My mind is a storm of words and expressions - they can't wait to go out, to be written, to be remembered. To spread across the world, all nations knowing my name... That was my dream. I wrote poems, love stories, drama... But most of all, I love fairy tales. Don't you know how it feels when your word, your book, you - made a kid laugh? That small, silent smile coming from such a pure heart... That's how you know you won. And in that matter, I've lost. Smiles were replaced with horror, laughs with screams, and hugs... I never wanted to have blood on my hands. I never asked for this! All I wanted was to be remembered, to live forever in my works of literature. Not to be doomed with some curse that took it all away. I'm the reason they fear the darkness, but I'll prove them wrong! For I still cannot control myself once the Sun sets, but I will be able to! I'm persistent at making things right, the way they once were! I would give anything to go back in time and stop this mess before I even accepted that deal. None of this would have happened. Maybe I wouldn't be remembered as the best writer the world has ever seen. But maybe, just maybe, at least one soul still holds my stories firmly and read them with the same passion they were written. And for me, that's enough."
(300/300)

x
x
x
Note; wrote:Two stories
are not connected,
they happened
as two different
events
Rhythmed, quick, nervous steps around the room. He could make a song on this beat, but it was not the time to be that childish and reckless. The Sun was about to set for what seemed the millionth time. The furniture around him was broken, the floor filled with scratches and splinters that didn't seem to matter to him at all as he circled through the room. "I tried everything, locking, tying... IT doesn't work! There must be something to keep me..." The feather laid nicely on a blank piece of paper caught his attention. He pulled some ink from the bottom tray and put it in the corner of his table. He took a deep breath before putting ink on the paper, with long and slow strokes becoming more swift and sharp with every word.
"Please, I'd like to apologize beforehand for any harm I caused to your family. It's me, Nemorosum, or as you people call me, the Bringer of darkness. I'm the reason you lock your houses, leave the lights on and fright the dark. All the mysterious disappearances of your kind - that was all me. I write to whoever gets his hands on this letter- please, I need help! I'm desperate! Only during the night, I'm the monster you know. While I was young, still alive, I was normal. I loved writing more than everything in life. But my foolishness made a great mistake. On dying bedding, I called out the name... It came, skull on his face, cape covering his body. I said I don't want to die, I want to live until I've reached my dream. I couldn't die without leaving anything behind me. It said it can make me immortal. It said people will be screaming my name. All that for nothing in return. Except for one little thing- he asked if I could walk children to their homes for it. Of course I said yes, I couldn't pass on such an offer. That day was just as same as all others. It disappeared, but I couldn't stop thinking about it. What did he mean by that? As soon as yellow rays of Sun stopped dancing over my table, I found out. Skull on my face, covered with hood, Only my slit, shining red eyes visible in the darkness. I was conscious of my deeds, but couldn't stop them. Kids left alone in the dark, they were its target. Bringer didn't care who they were, did they had a family... Once their time was up, someone needed to walk them home. To the heaven."
His eyes teared up. He felt like it was a stupid note to leave. It said nothing about how can someone help him, but he felt like he needed to write it. He felt like those were the right words to get to someone's heart. He rolled the tiny piece of paper, his biggest hope, and tied it firmly around his neck. The Sun set, but he was ready.

(500/500)

"I ain't no mama's boy." The young boy's voice could be heard as he wondered in the middle of the night. "Pffft. No crybaby, that's for sure. I'm gonna show them." He pulled some papers from his backpack. He researched beforehand about the creature he wanted to encounter. And as he checked more and more boxes on the list, so did the fear within him grew. "C'mon Chad, you can do it, you need to show those losers who's the boss..." He wanted to sound brave, but he couldn't even convince himself. As he walked through what seemed an abandoned road in the forest he didn't notice the slit red eyes lurking in the dark. The Bringer was already there. Chad sat on a rock near by to clear his head for a bit. He turned on a camera he had around his neck. He loved taking landscape photos with it. "Ok, just, one, picture..." He shivered and sweat uncontrollably. He could sense someone was watching from the distance.It was a cold winter night, but he sat there- he waited. That one photo could change his life. People would see who he really is. But the monster didn't show up- not after 10 minutes, not after half an hour. It was time to go even deeper into the darkness of the unknown forest he was surrounded with. Dry branches broke beneath his feet but he pushed himself further. Red' eyes followed. Foolish, isn't he, for sneaking out. Don't they know what happens with rebellious children around these parts? Obviously no, because their bodies are never found. "Ok, that's far enough. I should hide somewhere." He whispered, hoping that there was no one else to hear it. And then he froze. His heart started pumping like crazy. Someone walked behind him. Someone with steps so heavy it could not have been human. He desperately wanted to raise his camera, click that button and run. But he couldn't move a muscle. Shivers became unbearable as he fell from the spot he stood on. The ground was so, so cold. "You know, I was hoping for more blood this time. At least I will not have to get my hands dirty." A deep voice spoke. All other sounds muted for the boy. Was this the end? He turned his head slowly, revealing a black silhouette contrasting the pure snow. And it's red eyes just gazed for what seemed forever. "Wh-who are you?" The boy spoke, still on high alert. The bringer twitched his head before he spoke. "Aw, such a naive child. Nemo, what do you say that I give you a chance to shine today? You're already familiar with my work." The kid was now just more confused and scared. He couldn't find an exit to the situation as this one no matter how hard his neurons worked. The silhouette flew around a meter above the ground.A loud bump took the kid by surprise. He immediately realized that, while the cape and the mask were still levitating, a black, hairy monster was laying in the snow. "Wow. Ouch." Another deep voice called, but with a much warmer tone than the previous. The monster raised from the ground. To the boy, it seemed gigantic. It stretched its back and reached for the boy. He screamed in fear, trying to crawl back from the creature confronting him. Nemo could sense the fear in youths eyes. "No, no, no, don't run! We're not here to hurt you..." Nemo backed off trying his best not to appear hostile. But the boy was still terrified. "Look, we need to talk. You see, now that you're." Nemo sat down as he tried to explain his appearance to the boy, but Chad had something different in mind. He tried to reach for the camera around his neck but with no success. He transposed his view from the monster he was dealing with to his chests when the expiration of surprise left his body. He... He was transparent. "No, no, no, no, no" The boy stood up and examined his hands like they belonged to someone else. "It can't be..." And the final detail caught his attention- his body, already covered in snow laid on the ground. Motionless.He couldn't bread, he couldn't think. "No, but my family, my friends..." He couldn't face the facts. "Listen, boy, they will be fine. Everything will be fine. You're dead now."
"No! I can't be! This must be a dream! C'mon, wake up Chad, wake up!" He shut his eyes as the tears finally found their way through. "Hey, Chad, right?" The boy just nodded whipping his tears. Nemo got closer in an attempt to comfort him. "I'm here to help you.You froze to death. What on Earth were you doing so deep in the forest at this time of night?" He hasn't spoken with a kid for a while. It felt nice, overall. The boy sobbed. "I wanted to prove that I'm brave by taking a photo of this stupid Bringer... What happens to me now? Will I stay like this forever?" His eyes widen as he searched for an answer. Nemo couldn't bare not to hug that child. "No, no, no! Don't cry, my boy. We'll set you up a nice place in heavens..." The pain this boy felt broke his heart over and over again. "Hey, you know what we could do to put a smile on your face? Whoever you were about to prove your braveness seems like a stupid guy, to ask something like this from you. What do you say to give them some spooks?" A laugh escaped between the sobs. "They were pretty mean, but they don't deserve that. Maybe just a little spook?" He gestures his hand. "Hop on my back. Be kind enough to show old Nemo the directions. It's been quite a while since my last visit here." The boy listened. It was a great night for both of them.

(996/1000, 2 Extras)
Last edited by LimeThing on Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:00 pm, edited 5 times in total.
█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█

Hi, I'm lime

Life is a bit rough
around the edges now

But every storm comes to an end
Stay safe <3

█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█
LimeThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lex » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:51 am

yo this is a Cool Viscet........... if anyone wants to use any of my viscets feel free to? would love to have some relationships ♥
just kidding im back a little
lex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firnenfire » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:08 am

Cries he looks just like a viscet version of my character muse but more glowy... Now I need him
maybe I will finally get lucky and nab my first viscet if I actually try again for the first time in ages

Username:
Firnenfire

Name:
Muse

Gender for breeding purposes:
Male

Personality:
Muse is a loud and boisterous viscet who refuses to back down when challenged, and blow to his pride is more that enough reason for a fight to break out. As a proud leader of a vigilante gang of viscets named the wanderers, he is protective of those around him, and loyal to a fault. Everyone he knows would be quick to call him brave, call him a hero, but if you ask him he would tell you a different story. In his own words; "It's the fear of what's out there in the dark, what it can do to people, that really drives me now. Not bravery, just the will to survive."

Story (greatest fear):
Muse opened his eyes.
Above him was a white ceiling and glaring lights. Then, someone spoke.
"Guys, guys! He's awake!" Faces crowded above him. The same voice spoke again, coming from a grey viscet. "Dont crowd him!" A paw touched his shoulder, and a soft voice spoke from his other side.
"Muse? Can you hear us? You're alright, you're safe now." There was a pause he knew couldn't be a good one. "You just need to rest." What had happened? Memories struggled to the surface like trapped fish. A huge, pink eyed monster, with skin like the night sky and taller than the buildings around it. Shadowy claws reaching out for him, always right there no matter how fast he ran. Iron-like shards tearing through him like paper. The inky blackness, infecting his body, taking him over. He couldn't breathe. He couldn't see anything but the creature's pink eyes, staring at him.
"Boss!" He blinked awake again. worried faces peered down at him, fear in their eyes. He looked down, confused, then he stopped as he saw his fur, dripping with black ooze, He tried to speak, but nothing but a sound of terror came out.
"Please, calm down, you need to rest." That soft voice again, coming from beside him. He desperately tryed to look around with blurry eyes. The others around him had backed away. He couldn't quite make out their expressions, but he could smell their fear.
Wait, what?
Muse tried to get up again, this time, with help, getting into a sitting position. He tried to speak, but again all that came out was animalistic noises.
"Are you trying to talk to us?" Came the voice of the grey one. He nodded his head in reply. "Do you... Remember what happened?" Muse paused, then tilted his head, meaning 'sorta'. Something was definitely wrong.
"Muse...." Another voice. "You were attacked. On your own, we didn't see what it was, it left you alive, but... Changed. You're not you anymore." There was fear in the girl's voice, but that's wasn't what made him freeze in returning terror. He had been changed? Into what? He felt a ripple through his body, making him jolt, and everyone in the room to flinch. The fear rose up, taking over his entire body. There was screaming in his head, he couldn't move, everything hurt-

He came to hours later, body aching. He realised he could see again, and looked up from the floor where he now lay-
Why was there... Blood?
He looked down and saw he was no longer himself. He saw a molten black body, dripping inky claws, shard of shining iron lying on the floor...
Muse looked again at friends and strangers strewn around. The red stains on their fur. The shadowy mass that splattered them randomly.
And he felt...
Nothing.

Muse awoke in a cold sweat, shaking as the nightmare faded. It was the same one, always the same dream, that came back to haunt him. Always.

Story 2 (scary thing they were involved in):
Broken glass from bottles crunched underfoot as the group moved through the smoky alleyways, clutching makeshift weapons in teeth and paws. Shining eyes glanced in every direction at every noise, wary. They knew what they were here yo hunt. Some of them said skinwalker, others said shapeshifter, but they all meant the same. A creature that could shed it's skin and morph into whatever it wanted in the blink of an eye. It could've been watching them as a bug on the wall, a ball of dust blowing on the breeze.
They were all on edge.
Muse was at the front of the group, spiked bat held in his lithe tail, knowing the shards of silver embedded into the wood could kill this thing.
He just had to get close enough.

Without warning, it crashed around the corner in front of them and froze. For a brief second, it stared at them, shapeless and grey. Then it rippled and within moments, an enourmous, grotesque, tiger like creature was lunging at them, screaming jaws gaping wide and slamming shut with a sickening crunch inches from muse's face. He let out a yell and swung the bat, slamming the shards of silver into the creatures face. A scream rang out into the night and the thing wrenched away, nearly tearing the bat out of his grasp. As it turned to run, the thick, heavy tail slammed into his side. He his the wall, and everything went dark.

He hauled himself to his paws before he even opened his eyes. Muse grunted in pain, his body ached and his head spun. Spotting his metal bat, he hefted it using his tail again, looking around him warily.
Eveything was quiet. The group was gone.
With a growl of surpressed pain, he started in the direction that the monster had turned, moving doggedly on through the quiet, eerie streets.
Last edited by Firnenfire on Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:24 am, edited 9 times in total.
Still Alive
More active on Flight Rising.
Gifting as many people as I can <3
Dom/Firnen ImageImageImage +1 CS time
ImageImageImageImageImage
I do commissions for CS pets, FR currency, and IRL currency!
FR {} TH {} IG {} R20
ImageImage
Firnenfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me