Based on Click to view
Artist Bettalong [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Viscet #1586 - Closed!

Postby Bettalong » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:42 pm

AHHHH I'M SUPER EXCITED TO BE ABLE TO MAKE MORE DESIGNS FOR Y'ALL!! QOQ Here's my first 'cet as an artist! Spooky-lookin' fellow! I don't usually do items like capes so please excuse that, I tried... :")
xXx
Username; Mint Chip
name; Jedrek
gender for breeding purposes; male
owned as of; 8/23/17 (July adopt)

To win this 'cet, tell me what their favorite place to be is!
Code: Select all
Username;
Viscet name;
gender;
gender for breeding purposes;
Favorite place to be; (max 400 words)

maximum of 2 extras allowed (300 words each or 1 art piece each), prettying is allowed!
This ends on July 8th!
Good luck!
-img will go here in a bit!-
mutations;
none
Last edited by Bettalong on Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bettalong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1586 - open

Postby Vluwu » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:42 pm

Code: Select all
[center][img]http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/dHRmLjYwLjM5MTkxZS5Ja2tnYkdsMlpTQmhiRzl1WlNJLC4w/blockheads.regular.png[/img]
[url=https://shrickerdoosle.wixsite.com/viscet1586tryout][img]http://i.imgur.com/ugvMIKz.gif[/img][/url]
[img]http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/dHRmLjYwLjM5MTkxZS5Ja1p2Y2lCaElHZHZiMlFnY21WaGMyOXVJZywsLjAAAAAA/blockheads.regular.png[/img]
[size=65][i]➶ Click gif for Offsite Fourm ➶[/i][/size][/center]

Dropping- My limits taken up ^^';
Last edited by Vluwu on Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:14 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Vluwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:53 pm

Username; Mint Chip
    Viscet name; Jedrek
      (meaning "a strong man" | goes by Jed)
    gender; male
      There are few places that come to mind when Jedrek is asked this question but none of them are what anyone expects to hear. Jedrek grew up on the harsh and unforgiving streets of a dirty and crime filled city. A place where a hard life is the norm and danger can be lurking just around the corner. He can tell you stories from every street corner and the tough childhood he grew up with here. But still when asked about his favorite place to be it's on those same very streets. On the corner of main street where he first learned what it meant to survive by any means possible. Down the road by the convenience store where he got into his first fight and lost. The back alley where he learned to defend himself. The streets that told the story of his life the good, the bad and the ugly but yet it is these streets that he considers to be his favorite place.

After all, these were the same streets that raised him. The very same streets where he took a step up and realized what it meant to be strong. This was where Jedrek had been the first time he saw who he considered his hero. The place where he first met Lorcan and his fellow gang members. They had come to his rescue, this was Lorcan's turf and place to protect but Jedrek had never imagined seeing them in person much less them coming to his aid. He was too young then to join their ranks but now Jedrek had passion and drive, something to strive for. He put his mind to it, growing stronger and tougher. This place as crooked and wrong as can be but still it was his home. He's grateful for it and for all the hardships he endured.

Jedrek still considers it to be his home now even though he's grown and long since joined Lorcan's gang. He might live where the rest of the gang does but he'll always see the streets of that city as his home. With all the knowledge and understanding of the layout of the city from growing up there, Jedrek is sent out often to lead patrols around the streets. Offering protection and striving to make the city a better place for others who are just like he used to be.
      (397 / 400 words)

Extra 1 - (mini story)
      I always enjoy nights like these. They're the quiet kind when I can just patrol these streets with Dominic and we can just enjoy talking and cutting up with each other. Jedrek thought as he kept in step with Dominic. Jedrek wasn't as tall or bulky as Dominic was but the two of them were quite the duo. Dominic was sheer muscle and while Jedrek still had ways to go he was bulking up pretty fast himself.

Tonight was just a regular patrol night as the two of them made their rounds. They were looking for anything unusual or anything out of the ordinary. This was their turf after all and their responsibility to defend it. It was hard on a night like this for Jedrek to keep serious and on edge like he should during these. Danger lurked on these streets, he knew that from personal experience and yet he didn't show even a glimmer of fear or caution as they continued to roam. After a while of walking, Jedrek tripped Dominic up which started a bit of a scuffle. The two tussled quite a bit, Jed keeping an upper hand on Dom for a while because he was just a little faster.

This never lasted though and it ended with Dominic the winner before the two started to move on back to patrolling. Dominic was beginning to move on as Jedrek pushed himself up when the sound of an alarming cry made his blood run cold. Jed looked up quickly as he got to his feet and ran forward to catch up with Dom who was frozen but tensing in anger. The rusty scent of blood hit his nostrils as his eyes began to focus on the attacker. This is going to be a long night.

(300 / 300 words)

Extra 2 - (mini story)
      The attacker that Jedrek and Dominic faced was unlike any that had before. He had injured one of their fellow comrades and had been making his way to their "home" where all the gang resided. Jed and Dom took it upon themselves to defend the turf and fought off the stranger this time. Neither came out unscathed from the fight but they did run off the male for the time. When they brought word back about the incident as well as their injured comrade it sparked outrage throughout the gang. Something had to be done but Jedrek hoped that the stranger would never return.

This wasn't the case much to Jedrek's dismay. Instead, it marked the turning point and the division of his home and Lorcan's turf. The strange, a hulking viscet male returned with a small army. He had numbers though some of his ranks were questionable as most appeared to be the size age of children but these visclings fought as adults. They were twice as fast and relentless. Lorcan's group had numbers and knew the territory but in one fell swoop this outsider had come in and challenged it. Challenged everything that Jedrek knew and all that he had strived to become.

The battle raged for quite some time before Lorcan ordered a retreat. The loss of a portion of their territory wasn't worth the loss of the lives of his family. Jedrek hated leaving like this, just letting this stranger steal away their home but what choice did they have? He like many of the others were angry but after relocating and seeing the casualties they all knew this had been the right choice. They would prepare and await the right moment to turn the tides and reclaim what was stolen from them.
      (297 / 300)

credits:
Last edited by Mint Chip on Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:23 pm, edited 7 times in total.
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hounder » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:55 pm

mark
·ᴥ· its you and its actually the me
·ᴥ· guide index : wip trade guide
·ᴥ·Sponsored by BrainFluud
·ᴥ· ·ᴥ· ·ᴥ· ·ᴥ· ·ᴥ· fair trade thread
·ᴥ· taxidermy of me you its not
hounder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sün » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:18 pm

Username: TenguInari
Viscet name: Kazuhi
Gender for breeding purposes: Male
Favorite place to be:
xxxxxKazuhi took a sip of his cranberry drink that he had ordered from the juice bar. The black and red viscet leaned against the counter, studying the lively crowd of viscets among the dance floor. As music blasted throughout the building, Kazuhi basked in the vibrations, allowing the various tunes take him to another dimension in order for him to temporarily forget the current world that he was in. The dance club was the viscet's only option to get away from his reality; specifically, his personal problems. Kazuhi couldn't hold onto friendships, nor loved ones, for longer than a year to save his life. He couldn't help but steal money from innocent viscets in order to sustain the way that he was living. Problems that he didn't want to face and problems that he wanted help to solve; but where was his help? The club's music and juice bar were the only places that he looked forward to every night he went. It reminded him of his younger days in a facility that housed lone visclings and the squad that he was a part of. Kazuhi and his group shared their love of music with each other as they loudly sang and played guitar together.

xxxxxThe viscet snapped back into reality when someone bumped into him, both spilling their drinks on each other. The bass and treble of the club's music rumbled throughout Kazuhi's body, tension building up between both him and the stranger. He knew where this was going, but he didn't mind it. Kazuhi gritted his teeth towards the stranger and threw his arms up in the air and shouted, "Hey man, get away from me!"

xxxxxThe sound of broken glass hit right next to Kazuhi's ear as he lied on the ground. He didn't expect a punch so quick from the unexpectedly large viscet. Kazuhi stumbled as he got up from the floor, using the juice bar's counter as a support. There was no way that Kazuhi was going down without giving a punch back. The viscet rubbed his chest, slightly gripping the fur underneath his shirt. The music was still going, but instead of hearing the bass and treble vibrate in his ears, it was his own heartbeat that he heard. Kazuhi looked straight into the stranger's eyes, the club's music building up as he formed a fist. He let out his breath and swung back.
400/400

Personality (Extra 2) wrote:
Hardy | Stubborn | Ignorant | Impudent | Confident | Sentimental

xxxxxKazuhi is a very hardy and stubborn viscet. He doesn't care what others think of him, and he will do anything to
get what he wants, even if it means that he will fight for it. As hardy as he can be, it's not uncommon to see Kazuhi lose those many fights. However, the viscet does not get upset over his losses, including those that aren't related to fighting. Kazuhi would rather enjoy and live in the moment than get upset over something that may have been temporary. Of course, with living in the moment, Kazuhi does turn out to be very sentimental. He will never forget the most important events in his life and will always have something on him to remember those major moments. When faced with an obstacle, Kazuhi does not know any better than to face the problem without thinking about the consequences. The viscet only goes through with any of his choices for himself and himself only. The only time that he'll actually go through anything for someone is if he has dedicated his life to another viscet, or if they have earned his loyalty.

Likes: Hamburgers | Cranberries | Club Music | Beaches | Cooking
Dislikes: The Countryside | Silence | Forgetfulness | Dry Land | Summertime
211/300

Credits wrote:Art that is featured is done by user, Yugi.
Lyric that is within the art piece is from a song called Loyal Like Sid & Nancy by Foster The People.
Last edited by Sün on Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
x

█████
x

- - - - -
- - - - -

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
- - - - -

- - - - -
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Breathe
x

Sün

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yeens » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:10 pm

Username; xxblackwolfloverxx
Viscet name; Brendon
gender; Male
gender for breeding purposes; Male
Favorite place to be;
His favorite place go be is big libaray. He's a big book worm. He loves to read and fill his mind with imagination. The tension it brings fills him eith joy. His favorite genre has to be non-fiction-- mostly vampire books or any books dealing with monsters.

(max 400 words)
Yeens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soll » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:15 am

Username; -Soll-
Viscet name; Alyn (Goes my Rogue)
gender; Male
Favorite place to be; (max 400 words) WIP!
⊱ ─────── {.⋅ Image ⋅.} ────── ⊰
Hi I'm Soll! I'm an lgbt artist, figure
skater and dancer! [adult]
Bff ♥ | Ringi ♥ | | | |
⊱ ─────── {.⋅ Image ⋅.} ────── ⊰
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
He/Him | Adult | Married
Stars | ©
Art 4 c$|Art 4 Art
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
┄┄┄┄┄┄ Image
Soll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fukase » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:42 pm

Username; Fukase
Viscet name; Vladimir
gender; Male
Favorite place to be; I would say his favorite place to be is sitting on the large metal minute hand of a clock face on a clock tower. The clock has been frozen for some time and the hands have been stuck in a horizontal fashion at exactly 9:15. Wether it's AM or PM when it stopped, no one is sure.
Fukase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magpiemochi. » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:58 am

I offered to help bettalong judge her comps since she was going through some things and had like zero time c: so here goes!

First off, I'd like to mention that I had two other judges helping me with this c:

This comp was fairly difficult to judge because I just really enjoyed both of the forms. TenguInari, I'd like to reward you with an RU! I really enjoyed your form and the art piece was very well done, very expressive as well! I felt like all of the information you provided was necessary and relevant too! c: If you accept the RU, just send Bettalong a PM in order for you guys to discuss what sort of RU you'll be getting. If you don't want to accept it, you can trade it in for 2 stubs!

Mint Chip wrote:
    Username; Mint Chip
    Viscet name; Jedrek
      (meaning "a strong man" | goes by Jed)
    gender; male
      There are few places that come to mind when Jedrek is asked this question but none of them are what anyone expects to hear. Jedrek grew up on the harsh and unforgiving streets of a dirty and crime filled city. A place where a hard life is the norm and danger can be lurking just around the corner. He can tell you stories from every street corner and the tough childhood he grew up with here. But still when asked about his favorite place to be it's on those same very streets. On the corner of main street where he first learned what it meant to survive by any means possible. Down the road by the convenience store where he got into his first fight and lost. The back alley where he learned to defend himself. The streets that told the story of his life the good, the bad and the ugly but yet it is these streets that he considers to be his favorite place.

After all, these were the same streets that raised him. The very same streets where he took a step up and realized what it meant to be strong. This was where Jedrek had been the first time he saw who he considered his hero. The place where he first met Lorcan and his fellow gang members. They had come to his rescue, this was Lorcan's turf and place to protect but Jedrek had never imagined seeing them in person much less them coming to his aid. He was too young then to join their ranks but now Jedrek had passion and drive, something to strive for. He put his mind to it, growing stronger and tougher. This place as crooked and wrong as can be but still it was his home. He's grateful for it and for all the hardships he endured.

Jedrek still considers it to be his home now even though he's grown and long since joined Lorcan's gang. He might live where the rest of the gang does but he'll always see the streets of that city as his home. With all the knowledge and understanding of the layout of the city from growing up there, Jedrek is sent out often to lead patrols around the streets. Offering protection and striving to make the city a better place for others who are just like he used to be.
      (397 / 400 words)

Extra 1 - (mini story)
      I always enjoy nights like these. They're the quiet kind when I can just patrol these streets with Dominic and we can just enjoy talking and cutting up with each other. Jedrek thought as he kept in step with Dominic. Jedrek wasn't as tall or bulky as Dominic was but the two of them were quite the duo. Dominic was sheer muscle and while Jedrek still had ways to go he was bulking up pretty fast himself.

Tonight was just a regular patrol night as the two of them made their rounds. They were looking for anything unusual or anything out of the ordinary. This was their turf after all and their responsibility to defend it. It was hard on a night like this for Jedrek to keep serious and on edge like he should during these. Danger lurked on these streets, he knew that from personal experience and yet he didn't show even a glimmer of fear or caution as they continued to roam. After a while of walking, Jedrek tripped Dominic up which started a bit of a scuffle. The two tussled quite a bit, Jed keeping an upper hand on Dom for a while because he was just a little faster.

This never lasted though and it ended with Dominic the winner before the two started to move on back to patrolling. Dominic was beginning to move on as Jedrek pushed himself up when the sound of an alarming cry made his blood run cold. Jed looked up quickly as he got to his feet and ran forward to catch up with Dom who was frozen but tensing in anger. The rusty scent of blood hit his nostrils as his eyes began to focus on the attacker. This is going to be a long night.

(300 / 300 words)

Extra 2 - (mini story)
      The attacker that Jedrek and Dominic faced was unlike any that had before. He had injured one of their fellow comrades and had been making his way to their "home" where all the gang resided. Jed and Dom took it upon themselves to defend the turf and fought off the stranger this time. Neither came out unscathed from the fight but they did run off the male for the time. When they brought word back about the incident as well as their injured comrade it sparked outrage throughout the gang. Something had to be done but Jedrek hoped that the stranger would never return.

This wasn't the case much to Jedrek's dismay. Instead, it marked the turning point and the division of his home and Lorcan's turf. The strange, a hulking viscet male returned with a small army. He had numbers though some of his ranks were questionable as most appeared to be the size age of children but these visclings fought as adults. They were twice as fast and relentless. Lorcan's group had numbers and knew the territory but in one fell swoop this outsider had come in and challenged it. Challenged everything that Jedrek knew and all that he had strived to become.

The battle raged for quite some time before Lorcan ordered a retreat. The loss of a portion of their territory wasn't worth the loss of the lives of his family. Jedrek hated leaving like this, just letting this stranger steal away their home but what choice did they have? He like many of the others were angry but after relocating and seeing the casualties they all knew this had been the right choice. They would prepare and await the right moment to turn the tides and reclaim what was stolen from them.
      (297 / 300)

credits:

Mint, I really loved everything about your form. You took advantage of the word limits without providing a bunch of filler, and I honestly got a great feel for the character you created. I enjoyed the stories a lot, and I very honestly can't wait to see what else you have in store for the gang! Congratulations!

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
magpie / she/her / adult
ImageImage Image Image
pfp & sig art by me
magpiemochi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1586 - Closed!

Postby Mint Chip » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:15 am

;w; omg I can't believe it.
I'm so excited to have him <3<3 another fella to add to Lorcan's gang <3

a huge congrats to Tengulnari on the RU!
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets