Viscet #1556

Postby jolteon » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:06 pm

Owner: mareep
Name: Ohana
Gender for breeding purposes: female
Owned as of 7/20

MERMAID VISCETS <3 here's mine!
i did quite a bit of experimenting here :O

for this competition, tell me in 500 words or less about their favorite part about the ocean! why do they like the ocean so much?
you are also allowed 1 optional piece of art- no comics/animations.
prettying up is allowed!

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Favorite part of the ocean:[/b] 500 words MAX
[b]Art:[/b] (optional)

the end date will be June 30th July 3rd at 11:59 pm!

Mutations
minor mane edit - UC
Last edited by jolteon on Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
pretty much inactive here now </3
my discord's rhylie#9299 if you need to contact me!
jolteon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1556

Postby steamplonk » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:14 pm

mark!
quittin'
blease don't msg me asking for stuff
tysm
steamplonk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby otis, » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:26 pm

Username: covfefe
Name: oliver
Favorite part of the ocean: probably the stories it holds
Art: (optional)
otis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:27 pm

slayed again decided I'll be trying out to win this for Strudel c:

Username: Mint Chip
    Name: Amarillo (goes by Amar)
    Favorite part of the ocean: 500 words MAX
      The scent. There is something just so refreshing and wonderful of the salty scent of sea air. Amarillo can just never get enough of the scent. It reminds her of childhood which she would visit her grandparents who lived very close to the beachside. The wondrous smell of the crisp clean air reminds her of when times were simpler. Sometimes Amar will go down to the beach to walk alongside the waters, feeling the sand shift beneath her paws. She'll shut her eyes and walk, letting the scents wash over her and bring her memories back to life. It's been years since her grandparents passed away and life hasn't been the same since but the one constant in her life has been the ocean. Her love of it has always run deep and that's probably mostly because of her grandparents. Her actual parents hated the ocean and hated when she'd stay a week or two with her grandparents so close to the water but it was what made their daughter happy. But after her grandparents passed away she rarely got to see the ocean until after she was old enough to move out. When she moved out she took up living in the hut her grandparents had resided in.

At first, it was hard living there when everything reminded her of what she had lost. Reminding her of the fact that they were no longer with her and she wouldn't be able to see them like she used to. She contemplated moving several times and letting someone else live in that hut by the sea but one day that all changed. One day Amarillo took a stroll on the warm beach sand, stopping to stand at the edge of the water. The tide rolling and coming in occasionally to her ankles before it flowed back out again. She was thinking about her grandparents again, about her grandmother's warm smile as she collected seashells to make crafts out of. She smiled faintly, a bittersweet memory. Her grandfather's image came to mind too as she remembered kicking up water at each other and laughing as the small waves near the shore crashed against their feet. She couldn't bear thinking of it anymore so she shut her eyes tightly. Hoping that maybe the memories would wash away with the tide for a little while.

The breeze picked up instead, a strong but gentle breeze that tossed Amar's mane. She breathed deeply as that salty air hit her nostrils. Her heart lifted a moment as she drew in the familiar smell. In the warm glow of the slowly setting sun, she felt another warmth beside her. It was strange at first and maybe it was all in her mind but she could have sworn that just for a moment she could feel the warmth of her familiar paws holding hers. A tear gently escaped as she smiled happily as she realized they would always be with her. Just as the ocean always would be.
      (500 / 500 words)
    Art:
      art by me (Mint Chip) // winner may have my art so long as I am credited for it when it's used.
Last edited by Mint Chip on Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:39 am, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:37 pm

mmmmmmm mark <33

Username: G1 Sunstreaker
Name:
Favorite part of the ocean: 500 words MAX
Art: (optional)
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Razors » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:09 pm

Last edited by Razors on Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trans » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:16 pm

my favorite part of the ocean is...

─────────────────────

username: trans
name: janna

─────────────────────

favorite part of the ocean:
the ocean's song is beautiful thing. it's also very special. only those who truly love the ocean can hear its soft, soulful hum as waves crash against grainy sand and the cold hull of boats alike. even when the seagulls squawk and the turtles shuffle across the dunes and fish swim effortlessly and the sky thunders in loud claps and booms and bolts of white hot lightning streak across the sky like eagles, you can hear it.

the ocean sings to all her children. she sings to uplift, to protect, to save, to aid; she sings many songs for many occasions, but she will always sing with love in her heart. the ocean is a mother and she has many children and though they may stray from the path she has set out for them, she loves them and cares for them and helps them back onto the right path, the path of light, if they ever come back to her arms. she does not hold grudges, only love, in her heart, and with time, mistakes can become reminders that you have grown, that you have learned, that you have lived through the past and the future can only go up from there.

the ocean song, to others─outsiders─is hardly a song at all, but to the ocean's children, it is the most beautiful song they've ever heard. janna is one of them, and she cant get enough of the ocean's song. it thrills and excites her, inspires and motivates her, encourages her to do better each day, and reminds her to be kind and caring to everyone she meets. it holds her when she's down and feels a lot like a kicked puppy, it congratulates her on her accomplishments and celebrates her achievements with her, it reminds her when the world feels so very alone and dark that she isnt, that she is loved, that she is cared for, and there is always a light at the end of every long, dark tunnel she might find herself in.

the ocean song taught her love. it found her when she was young, abandoned and alone in the wild, and took her in and cared for her. it nurtured her, helped her grow, and helped her cheer up when she felt she wasnt enough. it helped her improve her skills, grow as a person, and when she was so frustrated with others or even herself that she wanted to scream, it comforted her and let her yell as much as she needed to.

the ocean song taught her patience, and virtue, and respect, and so many other things. it taught her what it felt like to be alive, to be happy. it taught her how to love others and in return, she will be loved. it taught her how to survive off both just the bare essentials and the comforts of a civilized society. it taught her many things, but most of all..

the ocean taught her how to have a heart.

[ 500/500 ]

─────────────────────

art:
xxx

─────────────────────

the song of the sea.
Last edited by trans on Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
they/them, adult, pms are ok!
just here for pets, oekaki, and
closed species, occasionally. ♡
xxx'''my kalon storage
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vluwu » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:41 pm

:0
Vluwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby milo. » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:59 am

username: milo.
name: Maxine "Max"
favorite part of the ocean: 500 the power of the ocean
art: (optional)
Last edited by milo. on Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:25 am, edited 3 times in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
fleabag & resident alien own my whole life
milo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunniedew » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:02 am

good luck!
Last edited by Sunniedew on Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
sunnie/snakies he/it
probably playing honkai star rail

please do not send me messages
or trades unless prompted <3
C00KIES ! is my sister uwu

Sunniedew

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups