Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Viscet #1554

Postby Mint Chip » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:39 pm

Winner wrote:user; memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=638027
name; Kai
gender; male
(form)

Special Mention wrote: HM (x2 Stubs) to covfefe

And new theme is mermaid / aquatic~ and I really like how this one ended up turning out. Pretty different lol. Hope you guys like!

[Form]
Code: Select all
username;
name;
gender;

If they could travel anywhere where world it be & why?

-prompt is required, minimum of 150 words required. maximum of 500 words allowed.
-anywhere in the world can be anywhere in their world / AU. It doesn't have to be a place here on earth or a place that currently exists. c:
-2 extras are allowed. either writing (400 words max per each) or art (no comics / animations).
-prettying up is allowed & encouraged but no neon text please.
-Good luck!

End Date: June 30th, 2017 @ 8pm CST
may permit one extension if needed but must ask a day or two before end date.

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3491945][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2859324&size=large&format=png&rev=1498095889[/img][/url]
Last edited by Mint Chip on Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1554

Postby Vixen Luo » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:44 pm

MAYBE
I'M GONNA DIE
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby otis, » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:01 pm

THIS IS MY FAVORITE VISCET EVER

username; covfefe
name; tycho
gender; male
story;
      not everyone dreams when they sleep, but tycho does. he dreams every single night, sometimes very random dreams and sometimes well thought out, story like dreams that disappear from his memory by the time his eyes open in the morning. tycho loved all of his dreams, and even his nightmares. albeit they were not the most fun to experience, tycho appreciated the creativity and the beauty of what his mind could create. his mind was beautiful and interesting, and if tycho could go anywhere in the world, he would like to go into the place where dreams went when he woke up.

like dream land in sharkboy and lava girl with The Land of Milk and Cookies™ and Planet Drool.

Tycho would leave to be able to indulge himself in a world full of nothing but the dreams his mind had come up with. He liked to imagine it sometimes, a beautiful lush world with different parts coming from his dreams. There was a large garden which housed the pretty fairies he had met, and the oceans were full of this half dolphin, half giraffe hybrids that tycho had dreamed up once. (the giraffe part was the top half, so imagine a dolphin tail attached to a really long neck and head). amazing what the brain can dream up.

tychos favorite creature that would be in this dream world, are the dogs. tychoa loved dogs and somehow managed to dream up the weirdest dogs possible.

he knows that in this dream world, those dream dogd would be everywhere. his dream dogs reappeared in both dreams and nightmares, and some even had names! most were hybrids, half dog and half whatever other animal tycho had dreamed up.

tycho can only dream about the amazing dreamland, but he wants to go. he wants to be able to rewatch the dreams hes forgotten about, and flesh out some of the dreams he does remember. he’ll wants to go so bad that hes okay with dealing eith the nightmares that would also be in this dreamland. because ya know, nightmares are still dreams. tycho loves this imaginary dream world, and will continue to hope for a chance to revisit his old dreams. [ 369 / 500 ]

the best dream || extra n. one
      the craziest dream that tycho ever had, is a very weird one. its like one if those dreams that dont really connect and you sound insane when you explain it out loud. tycho someimes feels insane just thinking about it, but thats what makes this dream his favorite.

It all starts with a pineapple and some googly eyes.

tycho wakes up, and there sits a pineapple of a small wooden table. on this pineapple, are some googly eyes. as tycho moves around the room to observe the pineapples from different points in the room, the eyes follow him. kinda like when the eyes on paintings watch you at any place in a room.

tycha then grabs the pineapple and walks out the door, and walks straight onto the beach. so tycho, still in his pjs and holding this weird pineapple, decided to surf and sets the pineapple on the board as he does so. the wave that knocks him over makes the viscet kick in his sleep, and he watches as the pineapple falls off the board and sinks to the bottom.

tycho decided that the best decision is to jump into the ocean, and swim after this eccentric pineapple.

he gave chase, paws outstretched as he used his back legs to keep him racing after this glorious fruit. the pineapple hit the bottom, and then sank into the dirt and out of eyesight. Tycho, still wanting his pineapple, hit the ocean bottom and sank into the cool wet dirt. he was spit out of the other side, ending up back in his bed. tycho stares at the pineapple laid on the pillow beside him, and goes to the kitchen for a knife and fork. he lays the pineapple out abd cuts it, smiling at the googly eyes as he takes a bite. he wakes up then as the sudden realization hits his sleeping body, hes allergic to pineapple. [ 319 / 400 ]
Last edited by otis, on Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
otis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vluwu » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:04 pm

Whoa :0
Vluwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:30 pm

username; cyberdragon725
name;
gender; Male

Res. With Bermuda Triangle
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Do your gosh darn homework
✃ Stop failing college
✃ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
✃ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
✃ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━x
My Website - TH - DA - The Tribe
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Shaded- » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:45 pm

Dropping :0
Last edited by -Shaded- on Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
╔════════════════════════════╗
They/Them | Virgo | Artist/Animator
----
Hey, I'm -Shaded-
I enjoy lots of things like music, art,
Panic! at the disco, and voltron! *cough* plance.
If you have a good plance fanfic please Pm me lol

-----
To-do: Not die
DA - Characters - Art Shop - Art Fite
Viscets - Dork - Amarhi
ImageImageImage
Avatar By- Yugi | Center Sig pixel- me
I do own the character Romero (avatar) and Nora (siggy)

╚════════════════════════════╝
-Shaded-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PikachuTori25 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:48 pm

username;
name;
gender;

Sign me up
─────── ───────
Riza Hawkeye Simp
Icon by lambcurl
Riza Hawkeye Sprite Source
└──────────────┘
PikachuTori25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-

Postby serotonin. » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:42 pm

-
using idea on another viscet <33
-
Last edited by serotonin. on Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
serotonin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snuggle_Bean » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:06 am

username;
name;
gender;

Huge Wip!!!! Is a princess of lagoona beach!!! Wants to travel and go to alantis under the ocean!!!!
No stealing ideas please!!¡
Snuggle_Bean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby padaleckii » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:27 am

such a beauty ahhh
    ✄ username; ~prophecy~
    ✄ name; kai
    ✄ gender; male

✄ if they could travel anywhere where would it be & why?;
    Mythos is a strange place to live, but completely normal if you have been there your whole life. It's a large northern kingdom of crystals and riches that is all about fashion. The kingdom as a whole is very large, and there are three very small towns and one larger city in it as a whole. The entire thing is blocked off by a large wall and a semi-transparent protective shield. It is hard to get out of Mythos and even more difficult to get back in. Mythos is home to flat lands, hilly spots, and there is even a small (unimpressive) mountain range in the border. There are lakes and ponds and a river too. You can explore a forest or see farmland, stay in a city, or feel sand on the beach. There are many caves, both normal and Viscet-made from mining the commonly found crystals. Gee, if you really, really want there is even a small place which is home to a tiny camp of forgers where you can see a small lava field nearby. Visit some ruins if you want, but if you are looking for a desert, you my friend, are out. of. luck. Kai has explored all over, bringing back stacks of pictures for design inspiration. He has gone to so many different places and has places he wants to go to next, but deep down he longs to see one of these "Deserts" he has heard about from the traders. He badly wants to see the large mounds of sand with interesting shapes the wind makes and the dry, crackled land. He wants to see the native animals and the small amount of bushes, trees, and cacti of the desert. One of Kai's biggest dreams is to not only help prepare a line of designs inspired by a desert, but to go see the desert in person for the outfits and accessories and more.

✄ thank you for asking, why I designed it myself (job);
    There are few job options in Mythos because most basic necessities are handed out in weekly care bundles. So the most popular jobs are making extra bread rations, designing or making clothes, being a trader or merchant, or mining crystals, which you will either mine edible crystals or crystals for fashion and selling. Kai is an assistant to a very popular clothes designer & maker, which is a very strange job to have since most designers work only with family or Work Fae. Being the assistant, Kai doesn't ever fully design the items himself. Instead he helps by doing different tasks, such as fetching materials, giving his opinion, gathering opinions and demands from others, helping with parts to a design, getting inspiration, or helping sewing the actual product since each one is made by paw and never automated mass-production assembly lines. He isn't usually allowed to take any materials home with him, but is free to use the scraps or rejects. So he put together his (now favorite) outfit consisting of a crown which was never sold to the public, unneeded fake flowers that had been laying around, extra jewelry parts, and a long piece of extra silk which he wraps around his tail like a mermaid, as he is always fascinated by fish-tailed Viscets.

✄ personality;
    Kai is an outgoing viscet who is very accessible and always open to talk. He is very adventurous and loves to explore and see new things. He can be very charming and flirty. He tries to be cheerful and optimistic as much as he can. He is very enthusiastic about his work and is very hardworking. Kai can be very clever when sorting out problems and loves replying with sarcastic or smart comments. He is a very good companion as he is helpful, and loves being useful while doing so. Kai is usually dependent on others and gets lost when he doesn't have orders or jobs to do. He is very cooperative and loyal. Kai is usually confident in his work, but when he struggles with something he almost never ends up thinking it looks right. He is very dedicated and would never think twice about leaving for a different job. He is pretty daring and will mess around different places until he gets the best pictures he can of his surroundings or given objects for inspiration. Kai can be a bit overly dramatic when things go wrong. He is usually very efficient when working, but sometimes if he is out taking pictures he will relax a bit if the place is nice. His steps are graceful and his movements elegant.
    Kai is a fair and friendly Viscet, he tries to be as kind as possible when working with people. Kai is a very neat viscet and is always organized. He is creative and innovative, trying to be as original as possible. Kai is very patient and okay with waiting long periods of time for someone or something. Kai is very peaceful and gentle. Kai can be a bit of a perfectionist at times, but he truly just wants to get it right and doesn't know he is being obsessive.
Last edited by padaleckii on Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:20 am, edited 13 times in total.

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me