Based on Click to view
Artist birch. [gallery]
Time spent 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Khimaira Friesian #1643

Postby birch. » Thu May 18, 2017 11:23 am

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner: ~*Warrior Cats*~
Show Name: Whisk Away Memories
Barn Name: Deja Vu
Height: 16hh
Color: Honey Chestnut Tobiano
Genetics: ee/AA/Prlprl/ToTo
Breeding Info:
-Will always pass Agouti (Aa)
-WIll always pass Tobiano (Tkit)
Last edited by birch. on Sat May 20, 2017 6:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
birch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khimaira Friesian #1643

Postby TheUnsinkableShips » Thu May 18, 2017 12:03 pm

Owner: ~*Warrior Cats*~
Show Name: Whisk Away The Memories
Halter color: Pale Grey
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Pale Blue
Personality: (The longer the personality is the more chance you have of winning <3)
Deja is never down to earth. His mind wanders elsewhere, usually in the past. He has a photographic memory, and often remembers events exactly as they happened. The problem is, his past is very traumatic, so he usually only remembers bad experiences. His mother died giving birth to him, and his father blamed Deja for it. Deja has many memories of his father yelling at him.
However, he has made very strong friends with an older horse, Ray. Ray's enlightening personality often replaces Deja's bad memories with good ones. Ray has helped Deja thorough many hard times, and has always been there for him no matter what, even offering his home up to Deja to stay in when things got especially rough. Ray has helped him see the silver lining of everything, and Deja is very thankful for that. Deja has a sweet side to him, that only Ray sees, and even a loving side. Deja has grown feelings for Ray over time, but dares not to tell him, why would he? His confidence is still far and few between, but he puts on a brave face for his and Ray's sake. Often, Deja sees Ray become distressed because he isn't happy, and will push through to make sure his friend feels alright too. Ray is the one horse who keeps Deja sane, and a crutch for him to rely on. To others, he is cold, quiet, and rude, brushing off most and ignoring others. He has a short temper, and hates anyone talking bad about him or Ray. Or animals.
He has a strong love for all animals, big or small. In fact, when Ray isn't around, he will head to a hollow in the woods where his favorite squirrel lives. The two will exchange silent conversations, simply enjoying the presence and beauty of the small creature. Ray has sometimes caught him sleeping in the hollow, and will softly wake Deja, whereupon Deja will say farewell to his friend and follow Ray.
As far as other traits, Deja is determined and strong willed, as well as fierce. You mess with him or anyone he cares about, you're in for a painful surprise. He is rather violent, though Ray can sometimes dull that, and often threatens horses. Most horses tend to steer away from him, all too scared. Ray is the only horse Deja opens up to.

Well there's that, a little bit abut Deja, many layers to this boyo! And if I win, you can totally have a slot!
▓▓ ████
▓▓ ─♔──
▓▓ ████
ImagexxxImage

𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓

─────────┘
─────── 𝑺𝑾𝑰𝑴 ─ ⋯ ──
𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 ▓
x
▒▒▒▒▒▒
┌──┐┌─┐
└──┘└─┘

██

██
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ─
┌─────────────┐

Hello there!
Call me Ships <3
I love drawing, horses,
and writing! If there's a
fandom, I'm probably in it,
and would love to chat
about it! Just pm!

└─────────────┘

Image Image
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
┌───────────┐
k~f - errp - rise - vok
boer - link - link - ©

└───────────┘
TheUnsinkableShips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Fri May 19, 2017 2:46 am

Slots:
1. Image

light coat variations like honey chestnut, light bay, isabella palomino, buttermilk buckskin etc. need to have 1 pearl gen ^^
Last edited by NeriHyuga on Wed May 24, 2017 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birch. » Sat May 20, 2017 6:26 am

~*Warrior Cats*~ wrote:Owner: ~*Warrior Cats*~
Show Name: Whisk Away The Memories
Halter color: Pale Grey
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Pale Blue
Personality: (The longer the personality is the more chance you have of winning <3)
Deja is never down to earth. His mind wanders elsewhere, usually in the past. He has a photographic memory, and often remembers events exactly as they happened. The problem is, his past is very traumatic, so he usually only remembers bad experiences. His mother died giving birth to him, and his father blamed Deja for it. Deja has many memories of his father yelling at him.
However, he has made very strong friends with an older horse, Ray. Ray's enlightening personality often replaces Deja's bad memories with good ones. Ray has helped Deja thorough many hard times, and has always been there for him no matter what, even offering his home up to Deja to stay in when things got especially rough. Ray has helped him see the silver lining of everything, and Deja is very thankful for that. Deja has a sweet side to him, that only Ray sees, and even a loving side. Deja has grown feelings for Ray over time, but dares not to tell him, why would he? His confidence is still far and few between, but he puts on a brave face for his and Ray's sake. Often, Deja sees Ray become distressed because he isn't happy, and will push through to make sure his friend feels alright too. Ray is the one horse who keeps Deja sane, and a crutch for him to rely on. To others, he is cold, quiet, and rude, brushing off most and ignoring others. He has a short temper, and hates anyone talking bad about him or Ray. Or animals.
He has a strong love for all animals, big or small. In fact, when Ray isn't around, he will head to a hollow in the woods where his favorite squirrel lives. The two will exchange silent conversations, simply enjoying the presence and beauty of the small creature. Ray has sometimes caught him sleeping in the hollow, and will softly wake Deja, whereupon Deja will say farewell to his friend and follow Ray.
As far as other traits, Deja is determined and strong willed, as well as fierce. You mess with him or anyone he cares about, you're in for a painful surprise. He is rather violent, though Ray can sometimes dull that, and often threatens horses. Most horses tend to steer away from him, all too scared. Ray is the only horse Deja opens up to.

Well there's that, a little bit abut Deja, many layers to this boyo! And if I win, you can totally have a slot!

Well, since no one else tried out, you win by Default XD Congrats!
birch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheUnsinkableShips » Sat May 20, 2017 6:33 am

Haha, I was really hoping for this guys though!!! Thank you so much!
▓▓ ████
▓▓ ─♔──
▓▓ ████
ImagexxxImage

𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓

─────────┘