Artist Bettalong [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
24 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Viscet #1448 | Closed, winner!

Postby Bettalong » Tue May 09, 2017 8:17 am

Galaxy fish? GALAXY FEESH !!!
There are many galaxy 'cets already, but I wanted to do one too. |')
They have an odd alien snek as a companion.
xXx
Username; Gazoonia
name; Benjamin
gender for breeding purposes; Male
owned as of; 6/22/17 || (GA adopt from May)

Name;
Gender for breeding purposes;
Gender;
How did they get that alien snake (OR) how do the two interact with each other?;

You may add a total of 5 extras of any kind! (No word limits)
This ends on May 28th. Good luck!

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3452595][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2823513&size=large&format=png&rev=1494274742[/img][/url]

mutations:
none
but they got a rad sparkle noodle >B'^0
Last edited by Bettalong on Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
Bettalong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1448 | Open

Postby PikachuTori25 » Tue May 09, 2017 8:20 am

Dropping out, Had no time D:
Last edited by PikachuTori25 on Tue May 23, 2017 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
─────── ───────
Riza Hawkeye Simp
Icon by lambcurl
Riza Hawkeye Sprite Source
└──────────────┘
PikachuTori25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onionraptor » Tue May 09, 2017 8:20 am

Username;
Z y g a r d e
Name;
Orion
Female
Gender;
Female
How did they get that alien snake?;
One day, Orion was taking a morning stroll on a mysterious planet when she tripped over a rock, and fell on her face with her hand stretched out with her finger pointing in front of her. When she looked up, she had touched an alien snake on the snoot! The snake hissed with delight, and slithered onto her shoulders, and rested there. The snake grabbed Orion's finger, pointed it at his snoot, and booped it over and over again. He loved to be booped. So, Orion kept the lil' alien noodle and named him Snoot.
Last edited by onionraptor on Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

━ THOUGHTS ━
┌─────────┐
#1 / #2 / #3 / #4 /

└────────┘
━ WASH AWAY ━

● ● ● ● ●
░░░░░░
━━━━

┌──────┐
text text text
text text text
text text text
text text text

└──────┘
━━━━

onionraptor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Levon113 » Tue May 09, 2017 8:39 am

Username; Levon113
Name; Nova
Gender for breeding purposes; Female
Gender; Female
How did they get that alien snake (OR) how do the two interact with each other?; They interact with each other by swirling around with each other in circles, rubbing against each other, or twining each other's tails
Hello! I'm Levon113! Status: Will be taking a 2-4 week hiatus due to back surgery!❤️💛💚💙💜
*She/her*German*Lesbian*Capricorn*Future Artist and animator *My sister is Cutekitty11! ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ*ImageImage
Levon113

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jolteon » Tue May 09, 2017 8:42 am

ooooh god ill mark <3
pretty much inactive here now </3
my discord's rhylie#9299 if you need to contact me!
jolteon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Tue May 09, 2017 8:44 am

Username;
Name; Nyx
Gender;
How did they get that alien snake (OR) how do the two interact with each other?;
tbd
Reserve Nyx is queen of dark and snek is her lighter half of her soul.
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Do your gosh darn homework
✃ Stop failing college
✃ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
✃ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
✃ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━x
My Website - TH - DA - The Tribe
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stårry » Tue May 09, 2017 8:47 am

Username; Yoosung Kim★
Name; Arvin and Static
Gender for breeding purposes; Male
Gender; Male

When this world
is no more

┌────────────┐
coding art credit
my characters
ImageImage

└────────────┘
The moon is all
we'll see

┌────────────┐
└────────────┘
I'll ask you to
fly away with me
Stårry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Tue May 09, 2017 8:48 am

mark
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Razors » Tue May 09, 2017 9:00 am

Username;
Name;
Gender;
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CO1LD » Tue May 09, 2017 9:20 am

Username; oneinthecold
Name; Lyra (is a harp-like constellation in the northern hemisphere.)
Gender; Female
Their companion was given to her at birth, her parents giving it to her because she was going to be an only child and they thought that it would be best for her to have an early friend. Being born herself was a gift from the heavens, a gift for the good deeds her parents have done. They asked for a baby girl, for the mother couldn't conceive, so the gods granted her the wish. The companions name is Aerglo, which is a play on the word ‘airglow’ or a natural glow of the night sky, which fits perfectly for him. When ever he slithers about, his shiny golden shales seem to give his skin a rainbow appearance or shine rainbows.
The two interact like best pals, well, they have been together ever since they were young and born. Lyra is a shy little cinnamon, while Aerglo is a very egotistical, self confident serpent. He is basically her body guard, and easily defensive to strangers around her. Lyra is an open book, she's shy, but gets used to others in a short amount of time. They two love to draw and be creative, but music seems to be what both live for. Lyra is a master of the harp, her fingered-like paws delicately go sliding across the strings, playing the most melodious notes. Aerglo seems to be in a trance while this happens, almost like a snake charmer, for he raises up and performs light shows, moving in smooth complex ways.
They almost never get into a fight. If it does happen, it is because of Aerglo disagreeing with Lyra on something that she's right on or, Lyra scares Aerglo by doing something stupid. But for the most part they are the best of friends.
Story:
~The Gift~
The Zodiac Gods have been watching one of their favorite servers. They were perfect for each other, perfect for the gods. They severed them with pride, respected the gods. One day, Libra noticed something off about her maiden. "What is the matter my friend?"
"Me and my husband have wanted a child, but I fear that I can not conceive." Libra thought for a moment, she was known for herself not liking loneliness.
"I will talk with the council, you and your husband have been faithful, I shall grant you a wish."
"Oh thank you great goddess!" she said, kneeling at her feet. Libra that day spoke with the council about how they should grant the wish.
"I believe not," Taurus said with a huff. "Servants are chosen, not bred."
"It is a great grievance for a women to not have a child of her own." Cancer disagreed. "For a mothers love there is no bound."
"It will distract them from their true tasks." Aries stated.
"I am sure a child will be more help than harm." Leo added. They argued for what seemed like days. Even the stars and comets began to shift, afraid of if wrath were to be brought upon them if they go close. The mother and the father began to loose hope that their wish would be fulfilled, then, the day came. Libra came down forth to bring the couple to the temple in front of all the Zodiacs.
"You, maiden servant, you wish to have a child?" Capricorn thundered. The maiden and her husband knelt in respect.
"I do. We both do, my lord." Capricorn rubbed his chin as he glanced at the others.
"What will you do with the child?" Scorpio hissed.
"We will raise it upon love, and caring." she answered. "We will teach it the way of serving, and giving." Scorpio clacked its claws as he understood the meaning. The Zodiacs asked many more questions, the couple answering in peace, respect, and true honesty. Finally it was time to decide. The Zodiacs had hear what they wanted, and voted yes. The couple was overjoyed.
"You have served us well," Sagittarius beamed, happy for them. "I believe this reward will be enough for your deeds."
"Thank you, thank you my lords." About a year later, they had a beautiful baby girl. She didn't cry, but had intelligent and curious eyes, making soft sounds that sounded like chime. "We shall call her Lyra, the harp stars, for I can sense her voice will not only be what makes music, but also, her fingers shall weave a melody."
~The Friendship~
After watching the child for a couple days, the husband noticed that his wife looked sad once more. "What is it my love? You have a gift from the gods? What happiness is that, that shall not flow?" She forced a smile.
"My dear lover, I fear that my needs are greedy. For yes, I have gotten my wish, but I don't think I have thought through. We will be working, but who shall watch the child? Do you expect me to carry my girl on my back while I tire it by sweeping the floors?" The males pondered this new problem. "I shall fetch a perfect companion. A bond at birth, unbreakable if we get it right." And so forth he went, searching the galaxies. He was searching the cosmos, when he was stopped by the virgin Virgo.
"Why have you abandoned your station?" she asked.
"My lady," he bowed. "You have fulfilled my wife gift, but shall you fulfill mine?" The goddess was jealous, that a servant shall conceive and not herself, also, that this man was clever.
"You say your wife wish, not your own?"
"It wasn't mine, for I can not bare children can I?" Virgo was impressed by his cunning.
"I see," she began. "Your wish? Your quest?"
"I wish for my daughter to have a companion. I know we will not be with her forever, our schedules are filled with praising and obeying you and your council." A silence filled space. "Oh Virgo, can you not grant me such a small wish? A wish of friendship?" She pondered.
"I grant you the wish." She said, a voice of uncertainty. "But I shall not help, you shall discover for yourself." The male understood, a god only helped those who could help themselves.
"Thank you great goddess." he bowed once more, then was back on his journey. He had searched Earth, which he thought he had found animals of great quality, but didn't have the right effectiveness. Some are bonding animals, but yet, they do not fill my heart. He searched on, going to Bespin, then Naboo, and Yavin 4. He thought they were scary and vile creatures, not fit for his princess, his golden musician. He drifted to the north, to the great Serpens. "Clever serpent, one who gives me wit and an open mind. I ask for a favor." The Serpent hissed in annoyance.
"You think I am easily fooled mortal? I know you have made with Virgo, who she granted a wish to you."
"No, I know you to be no fool." The male answered glumly. "I know you ask for prices for you generosity though. So I ask, what will the cost be?" The snake filtered its tongue, deciding and looking over the pleading lad.
"You entered my realm with flattery, with acceptance and a way of bribery to fulfill both likes." He paused. "Those make a man. So I shall make a deal." The man held his breath. "I shall pick your companion, it will be in MY image, for you to remember that I was the one to fulfill you wish. To show all those other Zodiacs what I can do to please." The man nodded and out of the stars dust of Serpens, came forth a reptilian snake. Its face held four black eyes, easily identified by its tan and golden skin. "Take it and go." The man bowed, not saying any other words then 'thank you', afraid that the creature might change his mind. It had been quite a journey for the male, it taking him 2 years but he had finally done it. He returned and offered the gift to his daughter, the mother looking wearily at her spouse.
"A serpent." she said with distaste. "A untrustworthy creature to protect our child?" The male comforted her.
"I have looked far and wide my dear, understand that it had to be a quick choice to be made, and hard choice, that is." He glanced at his daughter. "But look! She bonds!" They watched Lyra crawl up the the snake, it puffing out in fear, but the girl was gentle. She stretched her hand out to greet it, the stroked down its head, the snake going into the caress with thankfulness. The girl drew her hand back quickly, giggling by how the cool scales felt against her furry paws. The snake slithered closer, then went up her arm, settling around her neck and shoulders. The mother gasped but the husband shushed her. "Watch." The snake flicked his tongue out, tickling her ears, causing Lyra to giggle and laugh, pushing gently away at his head. The mother relaxed, feeling more trust in the creature. The snake began to glow, rainbows shone on the ceiling of their home, Lyra looking up in wonder then delight as she clapped her hands together. The serpent slid around, swaying its body in the light, making the designs dance and flow. "We shall call him Aerglo, for his skin makes the sky his tool." Lyra took Aerglo and set him in her lap, booping his nose, causing him to sneeze, then they laughed, the snake giving short, quick hisses as his way.
"Thank you my lord." The mother said tenderly, leaning into her lovers chest.
"Anything for you my dear." The husband murmured. "Anything for her to be happy." They watched their young girl bond more and more everyday, becoming the insuperable pair they always wanted for them.
~The Talent~
Lyra was going by the stream to gather some fresh water for the Zodiac's feast when she heard a sound like a soft, low hum. Pricking her ears towards the sound she began to follow, before she felt a tug on her tail. It was Aerglo, who was wrapped around her tail in a ball, looking at her with his black beady eyes. Lyra sighed, picking him up. "I want to just check." she explained, Aerglo returning an agitated twitch. She put him on her shoulder and walked across the stream, going into the forest, following the sound. She came upon a smaller pond with a creature, holding a big looking bow? But this bow had many strings and it was huge, sitting in the water with the creature. "Ho." she said in a small voice, startling the thing.
"Oh, a goddess." it said, bowing. Lyra giggled.
"No, no. I am no goddess." she curtsied. "My name is Lyra, I am a servant for the Zodiacs." The creature seemed impressed.
"You seem young, and fair skinned." it said, coming closer. Aerglo flared up, hissing a long note. "Serpens!" it cried, facing back in the water.
"Oh no!" Lyra said, trying to explain. "Aerglo be kindly now." she scolded, then turned back to the fallen one. "He is no Serpens. You alright?"
"Oh yes, heh." It said,pulling itself up by the weird contraption. "Oh sorry, I am a Fossegrim. A grim if its easier. A water troll." Lyra seemed intrigued, then looked at the item. "Oh this? This is a harp. This is probably how you found me ey?" She nodded.
"A harp." She said in awe. "Its sound is nothing I've heard, not like the sharp fiddle, but not as soft as the flute." The Grim chuckled.
"Lyra, EY! You were named after the constellation of the harp? I knew that name sounded like somewhere. It is fate!" He picked up the instrument, pulling it from the water. "I insist you take it." Lyra backed up.
"Oh no, it is yours."
"You were meant to play," he said excitedly. "Here," he sat next to it and began to strum lightly on the strings. "It should come naturally from one who bares the name." Lyra watched his fingers go delicately across the strings, feeling in a trance, it was like a calling. She sat next to him, watching still, Aerglo going on the opposite shoulder to get some distance. She raised her paws and began to strum the same way the Grim was playing, now in harmony. He stopped but she still played, then began to add different notes and melodies, all while keeping the same beat. She finished her song and exhaled. The Grim smiled. "Beautiful my dear." A hollow bell sounded in the distance and Lyra turned into a sheet of white.
"The water!" she said, taking the harp in her hands, surprisingly it was light as a feather. "Thank you Grim! I have to go but, thank you!"
"Gods sped my child!" It called as she left across the creak,scooped up her water and ran to the temple. She padded down the marble and golden walkway and opened the doors to the dinning room. Her heart dropped to the floor when she saw all the Zodiacs looking straight at her with malice looks.
"Well, she comes!" Leo growled. Lyra looked at her parents, who were holding food to present, there faces full of sorrow. She gently put down the water in front of her, the harp to her side and bowed.
"She shows respects, but no obedience!" Taurus snorted.
"Halt!" Cancer spoke up. "Let the child explain for herself the resend of her lateness." He nodded gently towards Lyra. "Child, what has brought thee so slow?" Lyra stood up and swallowed fear.
"M-my lords." She began. "I have heard a calling, so I followed it."
"A calling better heard than ours?" Aquarius questioned.
"Hush now." Cancer said. "Let thee speak. Continue child."
"It was a golden voice, soft like silk and pure like honey." she paused. "I followed it to see another pond, I spotted a Grim-"
"A Fossegrim?!" Leo roared. "That filthy water dweller-"
"Silence!" Virgo snapped. Everyone went quiet, it was a surprise to see the one who distasted the wish to stand up for the outcome. "As your brother Cancer said, let her speak." Lyra cleared her throat, giving thanks through her eyes to Virgo.
"Yes, a Fossegrim. He told me about my calling, that it was fate to be drawn to the harp." She gestured to the instrument. "He gave it to me as a gift." The group murmured.
"If this is so called a 'gift', then prove it." Sagittarius pointed out, the others agreeing. "Yes play." They said. Lyra stood up and brought the water around the table, filling their goblets with the cool liquid.
"A sign of purity and ask of forgiveness," one whispered to another. "Wise choice to do before the playing of her gift." Lyra sat next to her harp, stroking a few chords before looking around, getting approved nods. She looked at her parents, them nodding, trusting their daughter. Aerglo uncoiled himself from her shoulders, going to the floor. He cocked his head, a simple gesture to ask 'Are you sure?" She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She began with a low hum, her fingers following slowly behind. Her fingers began to match her hum, both hands working now, one keeping the melody and the other the lyrics, her voice as a cover up. She peeked out, and saw the Zodiacs relaxing, intrigued. She glanced by her side, Aerglo was swaying side to side, twirling slowly with his head pointed to the sky, it was like he was slow dancing with an invisible partner. She gave a gentle smile, then closed her eyes back to get concentration for the end. She finished the way she started, slow, removing a hand, then strumming softly, till it was just her low hum. She opened her eyes, look at the table, Aerglo curling up, the rainbows that flashed receding into his flesh.
"This..is truly a wonderful gift." Sagittarius said slowly. Lyra bowed her head in a thankful gesture. The others mumbled in groups. "Our judgement, has been changed from punishment, to a change in your role. You shall be our musician." Lyra felt lost for words. She had pleased them to the point that she would be playing for them.
"Thank you counsel!" she said, jumping up from her playing spot. "Oh, erm, thank you." she said more calmly, curtsying. The table gave soft laughter and then Cancer looked at her parents.
"Go on, go take the day to rest and practice." Her parents ran to Lyra, picking her up in a group hug. Aerglo curled up on Lyras shoulder, squeezing lightly as a way of a hug. All the way home they praised her, shortly scolded her, then praised her again.
"Thanks for being my little dancer." Lyra said to Aerglo. The snake blushed, and flicked its tongue out in protest as Lyra giggled. "Aww, don't be embarrassed, I think they were more impressed with you then I." He shook his head, rolling his eyes.
"Lyra." he father said. "We are proud of you though. You know that?" Lyra smiled.
"I know that father." she gave him a hug then went over to her mother. "I know that mom."
"Sleep well my lark." she said in a whisper. Lyra went to her room and set down Aerglo in his little cot, a small hammock under a desk for easy access to the floor.
"Ssssweet dreams." Lyra teased. Aerglo gave a short joking hiss, but curled up in his bed. Lyra stared up at the ceiling, humming the tune she just did, before closing her eyes, and drifting off to sleep.
Last edited by CO1LD on Wed May 17, 2017 2:54 am, edited 7 times in total.
CO1LD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me