4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by miskit

by miskit

by Guest

by miskit

✖ Sparok Customs ✖

Postby miskit » Fri May 05, 2017 5:20 pm

Sparoks have wings attached to their heads, approximately where their ears should be
They can hear through their top ears, their bottom ears and tail are for stabilization.
Although Sparoks can't fly they can glide, because their bodies are too heavy for their wings to lift.
Some Sparoks only have one set of wings on their head, these guys can't glide at all.
The eyes of a Sparok may be different, depending on where they live.
Sparoks who live in dark caves have slitted eyes, those who live in the forest have clear eyes, and those who are domestic have circular white pupils.
Their tongues are usually the same color as the bottoms of their paw pads
Sparoks are approximately the size of Shiba Inus. Some are larger and some are smaller, but not by much, unless genetically defected.
This species tends to live in the trees or cliffs, making nests for their young, they do not lay eggs, however.
The Sparok is very protective of its land, and will dive off of high cliffs with competitors and glide upwards at the last second to win land, whoever dives up first loses.
If a baby is born with only one pair of head wings, they are likely to die if pushed out of a nest, due to the fact that they cannot glide, making them uncommon to see in the adult world.
Sparoks eat almost anything but mostly bugs, rats, and fruit

This is where all Sparok customs will be posted
A Sparok artist will be able to make up to 2 customs, they may receive more with my permission, or one more after every 20 Sparoks made by them.

Each moderator can receive one custom every 7 months

During events, players can receive customs.

Last bumped by miskit on Fri May 05, 2017 5:20 pm.
miskit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me