Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Nytron Adopts V2 - MYO Prices up + DA by ~Phantom

Based on Click to view
Artist ~Phantom [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Nytron Adopts V2 - MYO Prices up + DA

Postby ~Phantom » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:39 am

What is a Nytron?

These creatures are more related to reptiles than they are to anything else other than felines. There are certain aspects to their appearance that shows this by their quite muscular build, yet they also are very lean and fast when it comes getting away from or hunting prey. Yet the whole of their body is almost always covered in a very thin layer of fur, to help prevent against small scratches and the cold from light wind.

Table Of Contents:
1: TOC - You are here
2: Nytron Staff
3: Species Rules
4: Available Nytrons
5: Custom/MYO Information
6: Species Information & Mutation Rarities
7: Affiliates, Stamps, and Thread Directory
Last edited by ~Phantom on Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:13 pm, edited 13 times in total.
~Phantom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Staff

Postby ~Phantom » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:44 am

~Nytron Staff~

~Overlords~
Oversee everything done within their section

~Phantom
Species Owner - Oversees everything

PreApex
Event Coordinator - Assists with main thread

Shadow Striker
Nursery Coordinator - Designated person to ask questions to

~Moderators~
Help ensure people are following Nytron Rules

Kaori Miyazono

~Archivists~
Responsible for keeping track of owners

WhiteWater

~Artists~
Responsible for Creating New Nytrons

Shadow Striker
Startail
PreApex
Set It Off
ShadyBro
Sashiyaki

~Ghost Artists~
HydraHiss

~Other Staff~
Important Contributors to the Species

Strudel
V1 Lineart artist and Ghost Artist

Ms. Shine
Original Lineart and Species Design

~Artist Rules~

-Only post the traits that the Nytron has, please do not post that it is a 'Uncommon' because of the traits, only list traits!
-Inactivity for three weeks without notice means you will retire your position.
-For every five commons you may make a Nytron with an uncommon trait
-For every two uncommons you may make a Nytron with a rare trait.
-No drastic line edits, if wanting to PM ~Phantom first.
-Keep designs clean and not all over the place, and do not have too many contrasting colours.
-If using a neon colour please only one or two per adopt (only little parts)
-You are allowed 10 Customs - All Staff.
One custom allowed upon hire with one uncommon trait.
One custom allowed after three months, with two uncommon traits or one rare trait. (Only once you have asked ~Phantom)
One custom allowed after six months, with either three uncommon traits or two rare traits.(Only once you have asked ~Phantom)
Staff also get a discount on customs after their first three, this discount is determined by how active, and can only be redeemed from ~Phantom
Last edited by ~Phantom on Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:15 am, edited 9 times in total.
~Phantom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

~Rules~

~General Rules~
-This is a closed species, you may not create your own without a MYO ticket.  
-No passive aggressive comments towards anyone in the community or whilst competing in competitions.
-Do not rush anyone when it comes to making runner ups or customs, they are not obligated to award runner ups or do customs for anyone.
-Be respectful towards everyone, this includes no begging for breedings, MYO tickets, etc.
-Items CAN be added to Nytrons, however, they are not allowed to mimic any sort of anatomy. This means no bionic limbs, wings, or anything of that sort.
- Scars and injuries, such as lost limbs are only allowed to be added on a separate ref and must be approved by only an Overlord.
- If added to the reference, you are not allowed to change the design in anyway, shape, or form. Only expressions and items can be changed or added.
- Mods and Artists are allowed to give strikes whilst only the Coordinators and Owner may give out bans.

~Ownership Rules~
-You may have unlimited amount of Nytrons.
-You are allowed up to only 8 customs.
- You may only win 2 main thread adopts a month, and as many DA adopts.
-Trading Nytrons are only allowed if you have had the Nytron for over thirty-days. This counts from when the artist posts the winner or winners.
-Users can only trade or gift Nytrons up to twice a month.
-When re-adopting, please state as to why you'd like to re-adopt your Nytron. Contact either ~Phantom or WhiteWater before posting a form for them.
-When putting your Nytron for re-adoption please think carefully, as once the competition has started it will not be stopped for any reason and a winner must be chosen. If a re-adoption is up for more than 30 days after the end date, staff will take over the re adoption.
-If awarded a Runner Up, you must reply to the artist informing them if you want it or would rather cash it in for eggs (Nytron Exclusive Currency).
Last edited by ~Phantom on Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:29 pm, edited 4 times in total.
~Phantom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Currency

~Currency~

Eggs can be used to buy MYO's and Add on traits and candies from the Candy Shoppe. They may also be used to buy Egg adopts, these are currently a work in progress.

Eggs won in contest;

2 Eggs - You have done really well in a contest, but you have not won it.
3 Eggs - You have done super well in a contest and was offered a RU (Runner Up), but you wish to cash it in for eggs.

Eggs won via other things;

1 Egg - Someone has been referred by you on the main thread.
2 Eggs - You have created a shaded +detailed headshot, flatcolour bust or banner for someone in the community for FREE. You have created a custom and transferred it onto oekaki.
3 Eggs - You have created a a shaded + detailed bust, flatcolour fullbody or detailed pixel for someone in the community for FREE.
4 Eggs - You have created a shaded + detailed fullbody or a two page flat colour comic.
Last edited by ~Phantom on Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:29 pm, edited 9 times in total.
~Phantom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Customs and MYO Information

Postby ~Phantom » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:46 am

~MYO Tickets~
Prices are on DA due to being points based, but C$ prices are also available there. Click HERE to be transported to the DA version with prices.

~Rules~
As said in the artists' rules, please do not use copious amounts of neon colour.
Do not add and traits that you did not buy. ie, if you bought a ticket with three uncommon traits, do not add any more or any higher rarity traits.
You may design your own if you have one of these tickets, or you may ask an artist or friend to do so.
Once your Nytron Custom is posted, if you were added to the thread, under no circumstances are you allowed to try and make more, or take unofficial Nytrons offsite.
Before revealing the custom, unless an artist, you must confirm with ~Phantom, PM me with an image of your Nytron completed and wait for me to confirm.

~Tickets~
These tickets are called 'Make Your Own' implying that you get to create your own Nytron, following the guidelines/rules set to each different ticket.

There are several different types of MYO tickets.

Category 1
The first category are simple tickets, with specific rarity traits assigned to each one.
- Type 1 = 2 Uncommon Traits
- Type 2 = 2 Uncommon Traits and 1 Rare Trait
- Type 3 = 3 Uncommon Traits and 2 Rare Traits
- Type 4 = 2 Uncommon Traits and 3 Rare Traits

Category 2
The second category are simple but are possibly cheaper if you know what you want
- Type 1 = 1 Uncommon Trait
- Type 2 = 1 Rare Trait
- Type 3 = 1 Uncommon Trait and 1 Rare Trait

Category 3
Add-ons, these involve either Rare or Uncommon Traits, and eventually Event Traits.
- Type 1 = Uncommon
- Type 2 = Rare

Last edited by ~Phantom on Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:12 pm, edited 5 times in total.
~Phantom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Species Information

Postby ~Phantom » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:49 am

~Nytron Information~

~Environment~
Nytrons generally live in any temperature, as long as there are mountains in their territory. This is due to Nytrons being very territorial about their surroundings, since they want to have a good flow of water in their territory yet they do not want other clans of Nytrons wandering into their claims, this would start fights in which normally the bigger Nytron clan would win. The perfect environment for a Nytron clan to live in would be a mountain in the middle, being the highest with two or three littler mountains that act as sentries to communicate with the bigger mountain. Then with the flow of water going directly through the middle of their territory, along with lots of foliage and smaller prey that is often found frolicking around the territory. Sometimes clans will move due to their genetics, if the clan generally has longer manes and long leg tufts then they are more likely to move to a colder climate.

~Appearance~
These creatures are more related to reptiles than they are to anything else other than felines. There are certain aspects to their appearance that shows this by their quite muscular build, yet they also are very lean and fast when it comes getting away from or hunting prey. Yet the whole of their body is almost always covered in a very thin layer of fur, to help prevent against small scratches and the cold from light wind.
Their four digits and retractable claws help them to grapple on to prey, and even to climb trees, more so when they are younger and running away from predators rather than fighting them.

~Social Life~
Nytrons live a very social life, as it is important for them to live in clans to prevent the species from dying out due to being not great one-on-one fighters. They tend to communicate either by mind, which is one of their main ways to chat, but if they are trying to converse with a hatchling they tend to use sounds and body language as normally the young hatchlings have not developed telepathy. The clans can consist of a small family of about six but can go as big as twenty families, there is only one known clan that is bigger and they hold the largest amount of territory, yet no one seems to know how they stop fights for power.

~Diet~
Generally their diet consists of meat and some berries, but they have been known to eat bushes and bark when there is no food around. As they have flat edged teeth near the back of their mouth to ground up the tough meats and sometimes leaves when they are scavenging for berries

~Mutations & Rarities~

~Common~
Default Traits Most Nytrons Have
-Standard Mane
-Standard Horns
-Standard Tail Fluff
-Standard Leg Fluff

~Uncommon~
-Any "Pre-made" Manes, Horns, or Fluff EXCEPT Spiky & Dangerous Horns
-Partial Heterochromia
-Partial Mane Edits (Affecting the head OR back)
-Tail Fluff Edits
-Leg Fluff Edits
-Simple, Smooth Horns (Only pre-made multiple horns uncommon)
-Eye shape Edits

~Rare~
-Full Heterochromia
-Complete Mane Edit
-Other Tail Fluff (Feathers, Spikes, Etc)
-Other Leg Fluff (Feathers, Spikes, Etc)
-Extra Fluff (Fur, feathers, spikes, etc. on belly, cheeks, bottom of tail, etc.
-Ear Edits
-Tail Edits
-Complicated Horns
-Spikey & Dangerous Horns

~Legendary
-None Yet-
Last edited by ~Phantom on Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.
~Phantom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Other

Postby ~Phantom » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:50 am

~Affiliates~

No Affiliates Yet! Please contact ~Phantom or one of the overlords if you want to be an affiliate!

~Stamps, Banners, and Gift Lines~

None yet! Have one you want added? Please contact ~Phantom or one of the coordinators!
Last edited by ~Phantom on Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~Phantom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserved

Postby ~Phantom » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:51 am

Reserved
┌─────────────────────────┐