Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1350 ~ Open

Postby LimeThing » Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:04 am

It's awesome, good job!
Can't wait to see your other designs this month c;

Username; Limuma
Viscet Name; Mimi
Gender; Female
Daily routine; Mimi was always an energetic and bubbly viscet. Despite her friends' habits she always starts her day healthy. She washes her teeth, brushes her hair and dresses up, never forgetting the most important thing - Smile!
Smoothies are her breakfasts most of the time, as she absolutely enjoys both making and drinking them. The sweet taste of multiple fruits blended together gives her energy for the rest of the day.
She waters her orchard that is positioned right outside her house and spends most of the day there. She's often on the lookout for animals that may be hurt or starving and takes care of them.
Up until the afternoon, her life sounds all perfect but then things start to change. She works in a flower shop with few other viscet she can't stand. Arguments during the work time are not uncommon, and her sopping mod is not improved until late evening when she finally gets home. She then relaxes with a couple tea cups and does her evening routine - She takes a shower, brushes her teeth eat something light before going to bed and starting her day all over again.
(190/1500)
Extra;
Mark!
Last edited by LimeThing on Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█

Hi, I'm lime

Life is a bit rough
around the edges now

But every storm comes to an end
Stay safe <3

█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█
LimeThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:51 am

Mark
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catskitten » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:48 am

they are so cute XD

Username;Catskitten
Viscet Name;Zoey
Gender;Female
Daily routine; (max. 1500 words)
Extra; (300 words or 1 art piece)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sootclan - [Login to Sta.sh]Image - My Adopts
The Collectables - Potion Creatures Lab - Babusagi Image

ImageImageImageAvatar Credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Catskitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crackerbox_palace » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:11 am

m a r k
crackerbox_palace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimu » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:41 am

Username; Mika.
Viscet Name; Vinx
Gender; Female
Daily routine; (max. 1500 words)
Extra; (300 words or 1 art piece)

W.I.P~
xxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

x
xx
Xx( ㅅ´ ˘ ` ) ── ★ ˙ ̟
Tinky | Artist | Adult
"I gave you all i had..."
xXXx✦ | Kals |
xxxxxArt credit !

Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby finifugal ✨ » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:44 am

mark :>

━━━━━━━━━━
heyo, i'm fin! i an currently on an indefinite hiatus, though one day I hope to find my way back. if you ever find yourself needing me, you can send me a pm, though a response might take awhile. i’ll try to pop in every now and then when i’m able!

finifugal ✨

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the wild cherry ~ fin

Postby otis, » Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:54 am

george washington here welcomes this beautiful drag queen on stage, aka the 'Wild Cheery' or formally known as Yves Iko. In this competition each contestant will have to describe their daily routine. good luck queens

The Wild Cherry wrote:my daily routine is a tedious process that starts around nine in the morning. at least thats when my alarm is set for, but i normally hit snooze about six times and get out of bed around ten. i make my bed once getting out of it, that way i dont have the urge to get back in. then i shower and brush my teeth. i nornally brush my teeth in the shower just to feel completely clean by the time i get out. after showering anf dressing, its normally around eleven and time for lunch. everyday i try to have something different but my favorite is ramen noodles. ramen noodles with chicken broth, a boiled egg and a chicken breast is always good and healthy. lunch is eaten outside with my pet dog before we go for a run around the neighborhood. now the daily life of a drag queen can sound boring, but not when the make up is involved
      make up is like my safe place. its a way for me to truly express myself in a way that i only can through make up. i always start by washing my face with a charcoal scrub and then applying a thirty minute face mask. while waiting fir the mask to dry, i get my make up ready. once the mask if off, i make sure i dont have any peeling skin and i make sure my hair is out of the way before i begin. first i do my eyebrows, making sure theyre penciled in the way i like before i apply my foundation. then of course i add my contour and highlight, making sure i highlight my cheekbones and nose. my eyeshadow and mascara are next and then my finishing powder. i love to do wild and crazy colors to add some flare but pink and grey palettes are my go too. after getting my make up finished, i either go out and soend the evening with my other queens and party through the night or i stay home with my dog and binge netflix. im currently on episode seven of 13 reasons why and its amazing !
      and that my dear, is my everyday routine
Last edited by otis, on Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:02 am, edited 9 times in total.
otis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CO1LD » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:49 am

Username; oneinthecold
Viscet Name; Peaches
Gender; Female
Daily routine;
Peaches is a sweet and adorable Viscet and admired by all the boys. Her routine in the morning is:
-getting up, making a breakfast (containing eggs, bacon and 4 strawberries), then doing 20 minutes of yoga
Then she heads to her job as a hairstylist, from 9pm to 5pm, for Viscets and all creatures. Her favorite customers are the types with long hair because she loves to give them ideas and do different styles with them, making it unique for each one.
For lunch break she :
- eats one peach and drinks a snapple while reading one of her favorite novel books
After that, which its around 5 or 6 pm, she works at her home doing meditation classes. She also sells her home brewed tea, which is claimed the best in the land, having the right amount of sweetness and smooth taste. This goes on till 7pm which she closes the meditation, but still keeps open the tea shop, which is open 24/7.
For dinner she:
-eats a nice sushi and glass of tea
And finally she goes to her garden to pick fresh fruits and vegetables. Some would think it would be weird to go out late at night to do this, but Peaches thinks it seems more relaxing. Having the sounds of crickets, smooth breeze, and moon as your guide just feels right to her. By the time she is done, its around 8 or 9 pm. She washes the garden items, the food, and herself, before doing 10 minutes of yoga, then getting into some comfy clothes and heading off to bed. (266/1500)

Extra; WIP (300 words or 1 art piece)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
COLD; ImageImage
on 'n off with CS during the months but
practically glued when there's event pets

©
ImageImageImage

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CO1LD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Viscet #1350 ~ Open

Postby wriolette enjoyer » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:43 pm

Contest Ends @ 5 PM

my current time; Sarajevo time
he/him, adult, into genshin impact.

i occasionally pop in time to time to see what's new.
i do not trade my pets.
wriolette enjoyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me