Drawing sessions 14
61 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Khimaira Friesians - Dragon Born Event

Postby NeriHyuga » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:45 am

Navigation:

Kirin Navigation:

Welcome to the Dragon Born Event:

I welcome you all to our third Event, the Dragon Born event!
We are incredible happy to introduce to you a new Khimaira Friesians Race: The Kirin Friesian!
We all know that there are wild Khimaira Friesians out there, rooming through the wild and now we found the first Khimaira Friesian Kirins! We think that these Kirins are the real ancestor of the Khimaira Friesians because they are incredible old, but show the same colorations like our friesians. Currently we try to track some of the herds down and capture some of the adult Kirins to be able to breed them, it's not an easy task because these horses knew how to hide for so many centurys.
Currently we have some of them here and they gave us a very huge suprise. The once so colorful Kirins, turned completly blank after some days in our big meadows. The markings vanished from their fur and only their base coat stayed, the colorful scales on their back and legs are solid colored and plain now too. We don't know why this is, but maybe they miss their family and aren't accustomed to the environment till now. We hope that they will turn colorful again, as soon as they got adopted and can find a new home were they can make new friends and be happy again.
Our hope is very high, because i adopted one of the stallions myself, and after some days in my herd and making the first contact with other members he began to create a colorful fur again and his scales get their color back. To my surprise, he doesn't have the same markings like when he was wild, he created completly new markings, that seems to fit my liking somehow. These little guys are up for something!
But with my own horse and with the other Kirins we face another difficulty, we can't put a halter on them, no matter how much we try, they just don't want to have anything on their fur or scales. So i'm worried that we aren't able to put items on the Kirins, but they let us ride bare back and we managed to make a incredible soft harness they accept for some time when pulling a chariot, so it shouldn't be a problem to enter competitions with them. They are incredible sensitive to voices and seem to understand exactly what we say, so it isn't hard to ride and direct them only using your voice, but you need to show them respect, it's not natural that they carry you on their back, so they will only do it when they consider you as a friend.
Coming back to the items, it seems like they only accept very soft items on them, so we will only be able to put custom items on them, especially made to the liking of the Kirin.

Status of the Kirins:

Kirins are a little shorter then normal friesians and range from 14hh - 16hh. They have incredible long mane and the tail looks similiar to that of a lion but with way longer hair. The tail of the stallion is much longer then of the mare and the stallions mane grows longer in the back section, the mares mane grows longer at the head section. But the mane and tail from both genders are colored half or completly in the base color of the scales. Stallion and Mares have different horns too and it seems like the horns are always colored in a darker or lighter shade of the base coat and the tips have the same color like the scales. The rocks have the same color like the horns, but the scales can have every reptile, dinosaur or dragon scale coloration you can think of. Kirins can get very old and are considered as adults after around 500 years have passed, foals have a different look then adults with way shorter mane, tails and horns and their mane and tails are only scalecolored on the tips not half or whole like on the adults.

Rules:

- Breeding a Kirin counts towards your monthly limit
- All basic Khimaira Friesian Rules
- if you enter a normal competition or adventure with a Kirin you can get extra prices
- Kirin adopts can only be drawn by main artists and adoptable artists (breedings can be done from breeding artists too)
- you can win custom Kirins in the competition
- the festival will end at 7.31.17, after the festival ends there will be no new adopts but you can still order customs and breedings

New Kirin Rules:

- You can't put items on Kirins, unless they are custom made, but you can enter normal competitions and adventures with them
- Kirins are incredible intelligent and can understand our language easily, so you must consider that you have a creature before you that has the same intellect like you have. so you need to show him respect and get to be his friend before you can ask if they will let you ride on their back
- Kirins have the same color and marking rarity like normal friesians and we couldn't find a Kirin with new markings till now, but their scale is always colored in any reptile, dinosaur or dragon color you can think of.

Last edited by NeriHyuga on Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khimaira Friesians - Dragon Born Event

Postby NeriHyuga » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:46 am

Adoption / Coloration Rules:

Navigation:

New adoption rules?

- Up for adoption Kirins will always have a solid base coat and solid colored scales
- you can adopt a Kirin that says "Adopt me" on it
- you must fill out the Markings: section, but you can only choose markings considering the rarity of the adopt
example:
if the adopt is common, you can choose very common - common markings but no uncommon - very rare markings
- you can only choose up to 1-5 different markings, but these will show up 100% when you win the horse
- you must fill out the scale section, you can search for every scale design you like, but it MUST have the base color of the scale in it
example:
if the adopt has a green base coat you can only choose scale designs with green base like green reptiles, green dragons or green dinosaurs

Form:

you don't need to make a picture search, so if you want to make another condition for adopting just change the picture section to your condition

Code: Select all
[center][quote][color=#400080]What are Khimaira Friesians Kirins?[/color]
Kirins are a little shorter then normal friesians and range from 14hh - 16hh. They have incredible long mane and the tail looks similiar to that of a lion but with way longer hair. The tail of the stallion is much longer then of the mare and the stallions mane grows longer in the back section, the mares mane grows longer at the head section. But the mane and tail from both genders are colored half or completly in the base color of the scales. Stallion and Mares have different horns too and it seems like the horns are always colored in a darker or lighter shade of the base coat and the tips have the same color like the eyes. The rocks have the same color like the horns, but the scales can have every reptile, dinosaur or dragon scale coloration you can think of. Kirins can get very old and are considered as adults after around 500 years have passed, foals have a different look then adults with way shorter mane, tails and horns and their mane and tails are only scalecolored on the tips not half or whole like on the adults.[/quote]

[b]Mother:[/b] Foundation
    [b]Father:[/b] Foundation
    [b]Owner:[/b]
    [b]Show Name:[/b]
    [b]Barn Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Age:[/b]
    [b]Height:[/b]
    [b]Color:[/b]
[b]Scale:[/b]
    [b]Genetics:[/b]
[b]Breeding Info:[/b]
[b]Rarity:[/b]

[quote][u]overall Kirin adoption Rules:[/u]
- the limit for markings are 5, but every artist can freely decide how many markings he allows for you to choose
- the markings you choose can't be rarer then the rarity of the adopt, so on a uncommon adopt you can choose very common - uncommon markings/combinations but no rare or very rare markings/combinations
- the scale design (reptile, dinosaur or dragon) you choose must have the same main color like the color provided to you and you need to give the artist a reference (picture or description) of what you want the scales to look like[/quote]

To get her/him ...

[code]    [b]Owner:[/b]
    [b]Show Name:[/b]
    [b]Barn Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Age:[/b]
    [b]Markings:[/b]
    [b]Scales:[/b]
    [b]Picture:[/b][/code]

End Date:
Editing or Pimping the form is just allowed, when the artist says so[/center]

Coloration Rules:

- Kirins have all the colorations and markings known of normal Friesians
- Scales can have any reptile, dragon or dinosaur coloration/design out there
- Scales must have one base coat color, no matter how many colors there are, there needs to be one choosen as the main color (this color will pass on to foals and will be considered in the mane, tail and horn coloration)
- horns have a lighter or darker shade of the base coat, but the tips will be colored in the scale main color
- rocks always have the same coloration like the horns, but they don't need to have the colored tips they can be solid too
- mane, tail and any other hairs have colored tips in the color of the scale main color, on adults the color can cover half the hair or even the whole hair, on foals it only colors the tips
- hooves are colored normaly, but can have colored tips in the color of the scale main color
- markings or base coat will never cover the scales or rocks
- design/color of the scales will never cover the base coat

Coat Color:

Base Color:
- Very common
Chestnut | Black | Bay | Brown
dominant Pearl Gen:
- very common
Chestnut Pearl | Black Pearl | Bay Pearl | Brown Pearl
double dominant Pearl gen:
- Common
Chestnut double Pearl | Black double pearl | Bay double pearl |Brown double pearl
Cream Gen:
- Common
Palomino | Smoky Black | Buckskin | Seal brown Buckskin
Double Cream Gen:
- Common
Cremello | Smoky Cream | Perlino | Brown Perlino
Dun Gen:
- Common
Red dun | grullo | Bay dun | grulla
Silver Gen:
- Common
chestnut silver carrier (not shown on horse but can pass the silver gen to foals) | Classic silver | Red Silver | Blue Silver
Champagne Gen:
- Common
Golden Champagne | Classic Champagne | Amber Champagne | Sable Champagne
Two mixed gens:
- common
Base color + 1 gen + 1 gen
Three mixed gens:
- uncommon
Base color + 1 gen + 1 gen + 1 gen

Markings:

Very common:
khimairaless | Khimaira tobiano
Common:
Any Khimairaless paint | Khimaira Overo | Khimaira Splash | Dapple | Shadow markings | Ghost markings
Uncommon:
Roan | Grey | Rabicano | Sooty | Pangare | Flaxen | Khimaira Cloud | Paint with Khimaira | Sports | Cobweb | Khimairaless Appaloosa | Khimaira Sabino | khimaira mixed (tovero etc.) | Khimaira appaloosa patternless (only aviable for first place medieval comp) | Khimaira appaloosa pattern 2 (only aviable for first place medieval comp) | Paint Cloud | Mushroom | khimaira fire
Rare:
khimaira fog | khimairaless manchado| any appaloosa with khimaira | khimairaless brindle | khimairaless reverse brindle| dominant white | khimaira appaloosa patn1 (only aviable for first place medieval comp)
Very rare:
Khimaira fantasy gen | chimera with and without khimaira | Brindle with khimaira | Reverse Brindle with khimaira | manchado with khimaira | khimaira manchado | paint fog

Last edited by NeriHyuga on Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:46 am

Difference|Breeding:

Navigation:

Difference between adults and foals:

- this is the first time that we have foal lines, we have filly and colt lines for the different genders
- foals always MUST have the foal lines, you will never see a foal having adult lines!
- because foals only grow into adults after around 500 years you will not be able to see them grow up
- foals will have the size of an adult after around 2 weeks, so you can enter them in comps and adventures and breed them after 2 weeks passed, that they aren't considered as adults are because their dragon blood needs around 500 years to be fully grown (mane, tail and horns)
- foals have the same scales and rocks like the parents
- the mane and tail of the foals is only scale colored at the tips, the other part is the normal base coat color
- except the point above the foal has the same coloration rules like a normal kirin

Breeding

- Every breeding is considered to the monthly breeding limit
- if an adult Kirin gets paired to another race or a normal friesian the foal will be a kirin with 80%
- if an foal Kirin gets paired to another race or a normal friesian the foal will be a kirin with 30%
- If 2 Kirins get paired, no matter if adult or foal the foal will be a Kirin with 100%
- how the scale coloration passes is very strict, there will only pass one design either that of the mare or that of the stallion, but the color of the scales can be either that of one parent or a mix between both parents
example:
Mare: Nile Crocodile scales | dark green above and light green beneath with spots
Stallion: reticulated python | dark yellow above, light yellow beneath with spots
Foal:
1. Nile crocodile scales | colors can be: 1. green crocodile design / 2. yellow crocodile design 3. green + yellow crocodile design / 4. yellowgreen crocodile design
2. reticulated python | colors can be: 1. yellow reticulated python design /2. green reticulated python design / 3. green + yellow reticulated python design / 4. yellowgreen reticulated python design
- genetics pass like in every other breeding

Last edited by NeriHyuga on Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:48 am

this event will start at 4.1.
but you can already look up the new rules that are important for you ^^ and you can mark this thread and talk about the kirins
artists you can write here when you want to be added, but you can only start doing adopts and breedings when i made the opening announcement ^^

open for postings
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheUnsinkableShips » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:58 am

Omg I'm so marking.

This looks seriously awesome, I can't wait!!!
▓▓ ████
▓▓ ─♔──
▓▓ ████
ImagexxxImage

𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓

─────────┘
─────── 𝑺𝑾𝑰𝑴 ─ ⋯ ──
𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 ▓
x
▒▒▒▒▒▒
┌──┐┌─┐
└──┘└─┘

██

██
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ─
┌─────────────┐

Hello there!
Call me Ships <3
I love drawing, horses,
and writing! If there's a
fandom, I'm probably in it,
and would love to chat
about it! Just pm!

└─────────────┘

Image Image
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
┌───────────┐
k~f - errp - rise - vok
boer - link - link - ©

└───────────┘
TheUnsinkableShips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby muffy » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:12 am

YESSSSSS YESSS YESSSSSSS
muffy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allybrad » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:14 am

MARK
    IM SO HYPE
xxxxx
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
she/her
luke 19:10
noah kahan
lizzy mcalpine
tearista
go heels
stables
||
||
||
||
||
||
||

allybrad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:43 am

update everything now ^^
now we only need to wait for the 4.1. =)
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Marsh » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:44 am

Mark with all my life cx
x
art by lavender towns

thxxxxcoding shopxxxxda

nice people alert
senti nilla snow teri lethal

kalsxxmarsh#7080xxkhims

hey everyone! i'm slowly attempting to
come back after a long hiatus !! i love talking to
people so always feel free to chat - i'm quite forgetful
so if i've forgotten something please let me know!
as always I'm fastest to reach on discord

Marsh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me