Viscet #1338 by grifforik

Based on Click to view
Artist grifforik [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 1 minute
Drawing sessions 2
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #1338

Postby grifforik » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:38 pm

Annnd I don't think I've ever done one of these?
This is going to be a color palette contest :) aka design your own color palette, all three shades of gray should be changed, make sure to tell me which color you're picking for which marking (light, mid, dark, or spots). And then I'd like to hear a small blurb about the jewelry.

Username: Wolfenhimer
Name: Vent des le Forêts
Gender for breeding purposes: Female
Owned as of: 4/4/17

Rules:
1. No off site or topic forms.
2. Prettying up is allowed.
3. MUST include what color goes where and the small blurb or it doesnt count.
4. No extras.
5. PLEASE USE EITHER Hex codes or images, if you're just doing colored text I won't count it.

Code: Select all
Form:
Username:
Name:
Color palette:
Dark:
Mid:
Light:
Spots:
Blurb: Tell me something about the jewelry. I can be how they got it, why they wear it, what it means to them, ext. Must be under 300 words.

Mutations:
None

End date:
3/30/17

[/code]
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3407172][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2795838&size=large&format=png&rev=1491357198[/img][/url]
Last edited by grifforik on Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:54 pm, edited 5 times in total.
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1338 - Color Palette

Postby tiny little box » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:58 pm

Username:tiny little box
Name:Avrian
Gender for breeding purposes:female
Color palette:
Dark:this color
Mid:this one
Light:this
Spots:this
Blurb: Avrian is a new lady maker that makes her work with her partner jolt.She started doing this after she meet the black smith at a local festival.Avrian took the immediate job upgrade and now has been in business with her lovely partner Jolt
Last edited by tiny little box on Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Can you 100% certainty prove that I actually exist?

Bi/dragon/pretty gay

Hmhmhmhmhmhm
hm
hm
hm
hm
tiny little box

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Warrdog » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:19 pm

Username: Warrdog
Name: Darien
Gender for breeding purposes: Male
Color palette:
Dark: Navy Blue
Mid: Black
Light: White
Spots: Pastel Blue

Blurb
Wip

Important announcement wrote:
Nothing to report here
Hope everyone is enjoying themselves
Thanks for taking the time to have a look at
the information in my
signature c:

I used to be FREAKSHO, don't steal
I will use the name again.

╔═══════════════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════════════╝
Warrdog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fuscontidox » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:27 pm

Username: Fuscontidox
Name: Nephthys "Lady of the Temple" (aka : Thys)

Color palette: feel free to tweak the colors, the pallet is a rough idea mainly T-T
Dark: 4D526D
Mid: A39FB8
Light: D1CAC6
Spots: 95BBBD (if I may? Can there be a gradient?) to 5C6E87

Blurb: (300/300)

How bold of you to inquire, be warned, I may sound... foolish.

Now I must tell you, I am Egyptian born and raised, and in all my years, it has never been more troublesome to speak of anything than it is to speak of my family, namely my parents. They are extraordinary scientists, believing in time travel, it was quite a silly thing if you ask anyone, even myself. I grew up with machine after machine taking their turn being a space holders in the laboratory extension of our house, and not once did one of them ever work.

At least not in the way my parents had intended.

In the summer of my twentieth year, I came home to visit my parents while on break from college. During that time their current invention had apparently experienced a major malfunction, and had shot a beam of sorts at the Nile. At some point they chose to investigate, and I was brought along to enjoy a ride on the boat.

We hit some turbulence, and I slipped backwards and fell into the water below, but when I came up, it looked nothing like Egypt, it wasn't even a desert.

The people of the land were dressed very... feral I dare say. They swiped me up in fishing net, and took me back to their village where they seemed to think I was a goddess. They provided me with all sorts of things, namely these fine pieces of jewelry. After a time, I felt homesick, despite being unable to understand whatever I said, somehow they knew what I was feeling, and began to preform a river ritual of sorts, submerging me, jewels and all, back into the water where I came from, when I swam to the surface, I had returned to Egypt.
I have made my choice. My pms will be open for a week to anyone who wants to message me on CS a little while longer, or to clear up anything if you must.

Discord: Fuscontidox #0877
DA: Fuscontidox
TH: Fuscontidox
Fuscontidox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Trompy » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:34 pm

Username: ~Trompy
Name: Quetesh
Color palette: https://coolors.co/export/png/eac23f-fcde9c-f5fdc6-2e282a-3a015c
Dark: #2e282a
Mid: #fcde9c (#fcde9c)
Light: #f5fdc6 (#f5fdc6)
Spots: #3a015c
Blurb: Quetesh is an archeologist and a translator, and got her jewelry from a viscet she knew who was famous for making imitation jewelry based on the priceless artifacts she dug up. This specific set was based off of Quetesh's favorite relics; and rumor tells there is a 50% chance that the jewels it is adorned with are far from "imitation" and may actually be authentic ancient jewels... maybe that's why she never takes it off?

Gotta drop out I'm in a larger comp I can't afford to be pulled out of xD
Last edited by ~Trompy on Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Be loyal to what matters." ~Arthur Morgan

About Me
He/They
Transmasc
ADHD/Autistic
Always down for a nap

ImageImageImage
~Trompy
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grifforik » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:47 pm

Please make sure to use a hex code or an image.
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby melody. » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:58 pm

Form
~~~~~
Username: castiel.winchester
Name: Athena
~~~~~
Color palette

Dark: #000080
Mid: #0080FF
Light: #00BFFF
Spots: same gold as the jewellery
~~~~~
Blurb:

Athena comes from a long line of fierce, strong, and skilled warriors. Her family is extremely well known, and is held in high regard amongst many.
Her jewellery was passed down to her through the family on her mother's side. It's been a part of their family for many decades. It was given to the oldest daughter (or in this case, only daughter) once she came of age, and to wear it was to proudly display the family's history and prestige. It is the jewellery of a warrior, like Athena.
Athena is fiercely devoted to her family and displays this jewellery proudly. It means everything to her- familial love, loyalty, pride in her ancestors, strength, and courage.

Thank you c:
Watch me grow!
melody.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angeldog513 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:08 pm

Username: angeldog513
Name: Fiore
Color palette: xXx
Dark: #89FCB3
Mid: #B1FCB3
Light: #CBEFB7
Spots: #FFAA9F
Blurb: (Tell me something about the jewelry. I can be how they got it, why they wear it, what it means to them, ext. Must be under 300 words.)
Fiore got her jewelry from a traveler, this traveler has traveled multiple universes often this traveler brought back treasures and would sell, trade, or just hand out whatever he found. Fiore had been on a walk in the city when she spotted the travelers little shop, out of curiosity she walked into the shop to take a look at what was in it. As she was looking around the shop the traveler popped his head out of the back room "Hey there!" he said in a friendly tone. Fiore
waved at the Viscet that just entered the room. A she was looking around the she saw a piece of metal sticking out of a box, "What's that?" She asked, "Those are jewels from the kingdom of Arylia," the Traveler spoke as he made his way over to her, taking one of the jewelry out of the box "You can have them if you want.". Fiore got super excited "Really?! You mean it?". "Of course, just take good care of them for me." The Traveler put the jewelry he was holding back into the box with the other pieces and handed them to her. "Thank you so much!" Fiore took the box and headed toward the exit before turning around, thanking the Traveler again and headed back to her house. Fiore wears the jewelry all the time now, some times if she finds something interesting she will bring it back to the Travelers shop and have him try and figure out where it came from and if it was of any value. The two have become good friends.

RES
Last edited by angeldog513 on Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:04 am, edited 17 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Hi there I'm angeldog513, you can call me whatever you like as long as it isn't hurtful though! Send me a PM I'm always looking for new friends or someone to chat with! Also would you please say I referred you here please and thank you!My Viscets My Deviantart
angeldog513

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Shaded- » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:29 am

Form:
Username: -Shaded-
Name: Faun
Gender for breeding purposes:
Color palette:
Dark: 804080
Mid: 800080
Light:BF80BF
Spots: BFBFFF
(Trying to get royal purples)
Blurb: Tell me something about the jewelry. I can be how they got it, why they wear it, what it means to them, ext. Must be under 300 words.
She believes that good spirits live in the stones! They protect her from harm! She inherited it from her grandfather
╔════════════════════════════╗
They/Them | Virgo | Artist/Animator
----
Hey, I'm -Shaded-
I enjoy lots of things like music, art,
Panic! at the disco, and voltron! *cough* plance.
If you have a good plance fanfic please Pm me lol

-----
To-do: Not die
DA - Characters - Art Shop - Art Fite
Viscets - Dork - Amarhi
ImageImageImage
Avatar By- Yugi | Center Sig pixel- me
I do own the character Romero (avatar) and Nora (siggy)

╚════════════════════════════╝
-Shaded-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LimeThing » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:42 am

--->BASICS<---

Username: Limuma
Name: Maple

--->COLOR PALETTE<---

Dark x #604c45 x ███
Mid x #a89898 x ███
Light x #edecf2 x ███
Spots x #b0d7de x ███

--->BLURB<---

(300/300)

>Idea is mine,
Story is written
By Cakkesol
Friends had always teased him for getting lost easily. After all, it was true. Luckily his mother was nice enough to let him continue exploring. Nibbling on nut he had brought, Maple continued his trek through the forest. He wasn’t a professional navigator, but he knew his way around. This part he didn't know, he soon realized. Scanning the surrounding cautiously, viscet was soon aware that he was lost. Again. Sighing, he let his mind wander until he noticed something.
A maze, in the middle of the forest.
Maple definitely hadn’t heard tell of a maze nearby. His curiosity got the best of him, and soon he was tracing the spiraling plant walls on the structure. A gleam of gold caught his eye through the leaves, and his heart skipped a beat. Treasure? He easily slipped between the branches, now face-to-face with a tail band, a thick necklace, and an earring. He touched the diamond on the center of the necklace, and all the jewelry immediately flew up and placed itself around his neck. It fit perfectly! Maple marveled over the items for a moment before remembered he was lost. He turned around to begin his trek out – when to his surprise, he spotted a glowing white trail on the ground that twisted with each curve of the maze. That wasn’t here before. He followed it until he reached the camp. The sun was setting, and after a tearful interaction with his mother, he took off the jewelry. The glowing trail vanished instantly, and the world seemed much more…dull. Maybe I could keep them on, just this once, he thought, putting the jewelry back on and falling asleep. Hours became days, weeks and eventually years, and Maple still hasn’t taken the jewelry off. He claims it brings him luck, and luck it does attract.
Last edited by LimeThing on Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:07 am, edited 4 times in total.

Hi!
I'm lime

i like tea and music

busy studying programming
I love to come make adopts
from time to time

Icon by wonderful LuckyKoii

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
LimeThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist