[AGH N°1] - Klondike [CLOSED] by Aesse

Based on Click to view
Artist Aesse [gallery]
Time spent 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

[AGH N°1] - Klondike [CLOSED]

Postby Aesse » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:48 pm

Basic wrote:This Average sized male is mellow, with a thick black Mane. Its face seems to be a dark gray, except for the little bit of white around his muzzle and 2 Spots on his ears. He is the average stocky build with dark claws and pink paw pads and nose. He seems to be lacking a tail, this seems like an uncommon birth defect.

Diet: Omnivore, but mainly Carnivore
Fur Type: Thick Maned [C]
Endangered? - unknown

Sprint speed: 80-100 km/h
Body type: Heavy
Special: No Tail [UC]
Coloration:Clouded [UC]
Breed Name: Alaskan Garter Hound

Size: 1.6m / 5.24934 feet at the shoulder
Weight: 710kg

Anatomy wrote:An Alaskan Garter usually has a short neck, stumpy paws, a long body and thick, heavy paws.
The Breeds fur is thick and in a layered coat that protects it against the cold, a feature of this breed is the thick fluff on its cheeks.
The body is heavy and under the fur is a thick layer of fat which protects the Garter Hound from the icy cold.
Its paws are wide and have fur between the pads to protect them from the icy underground.
The garders longeated body and wide set stance allow it to distribute its weight easier over icy surfaces and it makes it very unlikely for the canine to break trough ice.

The breed is known to suffer from Hip problems at a high age and hence it is recomended to keep the saddle over its shoulder and upper spine.

Owner:

Shatterhowl wrote:
      Username: Shatterhowl
      Hound Name: Klondike
      Small Story of how you tamed this beast:
      Journal Entry 1:
      I've spotted a lonely canine in the distance. I've been notified that he is a submissive AGH. We have been keeping track on his species for quite the time and we are aware you can tame them. I've decided on helping this tired young male who seems to be having a bit of difficulty moving maybe from the winter's bare barons doing too much damage to him.

Journal Entry 2:
      After luring the canine over with food, I've decided to name him Klondike due to the place in Alaska and also the ice-cream bars- Klondike really does look like a large ice cream bar - He was too submissive... He'd whine and hid his face more. He'd howl only to dunk his head back down. He appeared so lonely... As the time went by he grew more friendly to me but went back to submissive. Atlas we helped him but I don't think I'll give my hopes up, he's such a sweetheart!!

Journal Entry 3:
      After having to leave Alaska for about a month, I came back in worry for the beast. Really, Klon could handle himself but I was unsure there was much, much more snow than usual and recently there was many avalanches. As I began to search I heard large trotted heavy'd foot steps coo closer to me. I turned to see him and I could have sworn this was a reunion! I gave him a hug with his fluffy, soft- but very tepid fur, later that night he joined me by the stars and became apart of my big family... Klondike is still loving himself some good food every morning and he no longer has to strive forth living another day with struggles. I'm so happy for my boy.

Last edited by Aesse on Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:59 pm, edited 5 times in total.
ImageImageImage
Art by me :)
Aesse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [AGH N°1] - Clouded Ebony [OPEN]

Postby shatterhowl » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:49 am

Journal Entry 1:
      I've spotted a lonely canine in the distance. I've been notified that he is a submissive AGH. We have been keeping track on his species for quite the time and we are aware you can tame them. I've decided on helping this tired young male who seems to be having a bit of difficulty moving maybe from the winter's bare barons doing too much damage to him.

Journal Entry 2:
      After luring the canine over with food, I've decided to name him Klondike due to the place in Alaska and also the ice-cream bars- Klondike really does look like a large ice cream bar - He was too submissive... He'd whine and hid his face more. He'd howl only to dunk his head back down. He appeared so lonely... As the time went by he grew more friendly to me but went back to submissive. Atlas we helped him but I don't think I'll give my hopes up, he's such a sweetheart!!

Journal Entry 3:
      After having to leave Alaska for about a month, I came back in worry for the beast. Really, Klon could handle himself but I was unsure there was much, much more snow than usual and recently there was many avalanches. As I began to search I heard large trotted heavy'd foot steps coo closer to me. I turned to see him and I could have sworn this was a reunion! I gave him a hug with his fluffy, soft- but very tepid fur, later that night he joined me by the stars and became apart of my big family... Klondike is still loving himself some good food every morning and he no longer has to strive forth living another day with struggles. I'm so happy for my boy.

shatterhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:53 am

Reserved
    koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

RIP: [UNCLE B] 1/6/2016 || [ROCKY] 8/14/2020 || [GPA] 2/27/2021
    RIP: [THICK44] 2/13/2023 || BIGGERTON OUNCERTON] 10/19/2023 || [AKIRA TORIYAMA] 3/1/2024

THANK U & GOODBYE: [MAGGIE] 3/4/2021
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ivory

Postby SoupPupped » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:55 am

Username:
SoupPupped
Hound Name:
Ivory
I was walking through the snow, my dog on his leash.
It was nice weather, and seeing as my dog was quite
hyper today, I wanted to take him out for a walk. My
mom enjoyed when the dog was out of the house. She
thought he was too loud, so I took him outside whenever
possible. Suddenly, my dog started barking at something
in the trees. We lived near a dense forest, so creatures
like deer and squirrels weren't uncommon. But for some
reason, my dog wanted to back away. Being the curious
idiot I was, I decided to go explore. Just a few steps into
the trees with my dog in my arms, I discovered something
the size of a small horse on the ground. It emitted a low
growl as it lifted its head to look at me. I recognized the
species as the newly discovered species, Alaskan Garter
Hound. It was huge. Never having seen one in real life, I
didn't know what to do. I slowly approached it, and it go
to its feet, its head higher than mine. I slowly reached up,
hoping to reenact one of those movies where the person
tames the wild mustang, and I lightly touched its face. It
huffed, though no other reaction was produced. I slowly
began petting it, and it did nothing. The sun began setting,
and the temperature was dropping. My dog in my arms was
still shivering, though he seemed to have calmed down. I
began on my way home, saying a soft goodbye to the new
creature that I so desperately wanted to take with me.
As I walked, I heard footsteps behind me. I quickly turned to
look, and it was following me! I gasped, a wide grin spreading
across my face from ear to ear. "Want to come home with
me?" I asked it, and it tilted its head slightly. I patted its head
and lead the way through the almost darkness, hoping and
praying my mom would let me keep it. Of course, when I arrived
home with a creature the size of a horse, my mom flipped out.
But eventually, she came to like him. We named him Ivory,
and he began following me everywhere. It did take a week or so
before he was trusting enough to enter the house, but it was well
worth the wait. I ventured to the woods to allow him to hunt
every day, a few times a day, and he was impressive. To this day,
we almost rely on each other, being the closest I've ever been
to a creature.
SoupPupped

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aesse » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:52 pm

Shatterhowl wrote:
      Journal Entry 1:

Journal Entry 2:

Journal Entry 3:

The newly dubbed Klondike has been Tamed and registered.
A saddle has been added to its profile and you have been added to the edit list. You may customise the saddle to your liking.
ImageImageImage
Art by me :)
Aesse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me