Based on Click to view
Artist ~Trompy [gallery]
Time spent 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

SWE #137 - Smoky Cream Sabino

Postby ~Trompy » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:28 pm

A little bit more colorful than the last few :3

Tell me a little quirk about them. Something funny that they do.

Owner: Laurara
Show Name: No Good Deed
Barn Name: Fiyero

End Date: 3/30/17
Last edited by ~Trompy on Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Trompy
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SWE #137 - Smoky Cream Sabino

Postby stingray » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:56 am

Owner: Stingray
Show Name: wip
Barn Name:
Quirk:
stingray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lavellan » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:15 am

Halter Color: Dark Green
    Quirk:
      An interesting little fact about Fiyero is that he is fascinated by flowers.... or more specifically, feeling flowers. When there's something other than grass sprouting from the ground in an area, Fiyero will drop everything that he's doing to go investigate. He loves to see the different colours of the wildflowers that sprout in the spring and summer, or loves observing perfectly planted gardens or flower boxes. He's frightened the life out of many a gardener as he lowers his head to lip at the pretty petals, but don't fret - that's his way of feeling them. He learned quickly that some flowers, like lilies, feel strange and silky, but others, like sunflowers, have fuzzy insides, and he must investigate any new ones to see what they feel like!
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AccidentsHappen » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:27 pm

Owner: monophone
Show Name: Silver Untarnished
Barn Name: Sterling
Halter Color: Classic Leather Brown
Quirk: On a warm Summer day, Sterling can often be found at the pond. But he isn't just getting a drink, or keeping cool, he's playing. What is he doing? He's blowing bubbles! You might be tempted to laugh if you saw him while he was partaking in his favorite pastime. Standing in water up to his hocks, tail flicking eagerly as he submerges is snout and begins to blow. Sometimes snorting water up and onto his face, sometimes spreading a gentle bubbly foam. He likes to flip his lips and set the water frothing! It's always amusing when he steps back to admire his "work", looking it over critically with one ear cocked back.
Sometimes he tries to eat his bubbles, and searches dramatically for them when they disappear. Don't worry, Sterling! You can make more bubbles tomorrow.
AccidentsHappen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:36 am

Owner: Queen Chrysalis
Show Name: Simple Butterfly
Barn Name: Mariposa
Halter Color: Purple
Quirk:
Mariposa has an odd obsession with the colour purple, all of her important accessories (rugs and such) are purple. She even has her own set of grooming tools and every single item is purple. It doesn't matter what shade it is, if it's purple she'll want it.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Trompy » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:00 pm

Laurara wrote:
    Halter Color: Dark Green
    Quirk:
      An interesting little fact about Fiyero is that he is fascinated by flowers.... or more specifically, feeling flowers. When there's something other than grass sprouting from the ground in an area, Fiyero will drop everything that he's doing to go investigate. He loves to see the different colours of the wildflowers that sprout in the spring and summer, or loves observing perfectly planted gardens or flower boxes. He's frightened the life out of many a gardener as he lowers his head to lip at the pretty petals, but don't fret - that's his way of feeling them. He learned quickly that some flowers, like lilies, feel strange and silky, but others, like sunflowers, have fuzzy insides, and he must investigate any new ones to see what they feel like!

Congrats!
~Trompy
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lavellan » Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:07 am