Time spent 47 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #1322

Postby Hail. » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:18 am

Owner - memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=633708
Name - Kirene
Gender - female

Based off of a new song I found called mountains which is pretty good and has a bit of a haunting feel.

This one is going to be a pseudofcfs which will end on the first post of page two or in two days

RULES
-DO NOT EDIT
-Complete all requirements to at least the minimum, but don't forget quality
-Provide links to the song(s)
-Be nice and play fair!
-If I see that someone has broken the editing rule I will allow a new forum for every person who edits

Code: Select all
Username -
Name -
Gender -
Personality (200 min) -
Favorite Dream (250 min) -
Favorite Song(s) (min 1) -
Gif/Picture that reminds you of them (min 1) -
Short Story (400 min) -

Code: Select all
[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2778651&size=large&format=auto&rev=1489529342[/img]

//Mutations//
Na-da
Last edited by Hail. on Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1322

Postby grizzly. » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:59 pm

Username - grizzly.
Name - Adonis
Gender - Male

Personality ; Adonis is that kind of guy that is typically without a label. There are viscets that are very sociable and viscets that are shy and reserved. Adonis is neither of those things. He's more or less in the middle. He's an excellent listener and is not typically one to judge. Overall he's fairly mellow and does his own thing which isn't anything out of the ordinary. It is simply the closest thing to normal, which leaves him out of the spot light and that is perfectly fine in his own book. He's not a leader and by definition that would make him a follower, although he is neither. He does not like being the one that others follow nor does he like to take orders from others. Many would label him as the odd duck, invisible, or dare I say, normal. Adonis has that way about him that practically screams "I am confident, but I do not care what others think" which those who know him envy that part about him. However, he is not only viewed as borderline normal, but also emotionless. It's a double edge sword and does but at the same time doesn't make anything better or worse for him in the long run.

Favorite Dream - Adonis's favorite dream is rather odd. His favorite dream is where he is sitting besides a pool of water with a waterfall pouring into it, enjoying the cool breeze and having the calming sound of the water pouring down into the pool of water, when a viscet emerges from the brush near the waterfall, the sun hitting the viscet's fur just right to make it appear to be almost shining. Just then the viscet turns and his bright eyes lock onto Adonis's, practically making Adonis feel his legs turn into jello. Just then the male approaches Adonis and the two have a casual conversation that makes Adonis feel more nervous than he has in years. Over time Adonis and the handsome male he had met at the waterfall, let's call him Beau, were spending a lot of time together. It started out the two going out and getting coffees nearly everyday, followed by coffees and a morning jog through the park. Not too long after that the two had started to go bowling, going out for drinks, going to movies, and inviting one another over to hang out. Needless to say, Adonis, plain-jane Adonis was falling for Beau. Although, Adonis was terrified to admit he was falling for Beau, one night Beau had asked him to dinner at this expensive, lavish restaurant. That night, after they had finished the main course and were onto dessert, Adonis had taken a bite of his tiramisu, and chomped down on something hard. Pulling it out of his mouth was a rose gold band. Looking up he had seen Beau down on his knee in front of him, confessed his love for Adonis and asked him to marry him. A few years later the two have three adorable children running around, giggling and having a heck of a time.

Favorite Song(s) (min 1) - Some Say - Rascal Flatts
Gif/Picture that reminds you of them (min 1) - Image

Short Story (400 min) - Adonis was born in a smaller town, he didn't really have very many friends, and he wasn't awfully close to his parents. When he was younger he remembered his parents always talking about how they couldn't wait for him to grow up, find a beautiful female to take on as his mate and to have children with , although, even as a viscling. Adonis knew that something wasn't quite normal with him. At least, he didn't feel as if he would live up to his parent's version of normal. One day in elementary school, Valentine's Day to be exact, every male viscling was scurrying around to sneak a card into a girl's valentine's box, while Adonis would sneak valentine's cards into every male viscling box that he thought was cute. This ended up in Adonis being ridiculed and picked on by his classmates, as well as a scolding from his parents for his actions. This resulted in Adonis and his parents to up and move to a different town where his parents had begged Adonis to just act normal and to not draw attention to himself. Those words from his parents on top of being picked on by his former classmates is what shaped him into who he is now. So, he kept his head down when starting the new school and didn't let anyone aware of his attraction to males, he even went through a period where he tried to convince himself that he liked girls like everyone else, and just to appease his parents, even dated a few girls. However, that never lasted long, as they'd always get into an argument about Adonis's lack of affection or interest in them. It became harder and harder for Adonis to fight the fact that he was indeed attracted to males over females, which only made him even more determined to go unnoticed by his classmates. It wasn't until his senior year that he tried to outreach to other males that he found himself attracted to, although he would always make sure that they didn't have anything to do with the school he went to to avoid creating any kind of gossip about him. Most of the time it would always end in disaster, with the viscet feeling as if Adonis was too secretive and ended up not being able to trust him, especially since he wouldn't tell anyone at his school or even his parents about his orientation. It wasn't until Adonis graduated and moved away from his parents that he finally told them that he was attracted to males and not females, and has yet to find the one viscet he loves. Yet, he did promise his parents that he would indeed give them grandchildren someday in the future.
grizzly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:20 pm

Username - cyberdragon725
Name - Aria Moon
Gender - Female

Personality (200 min) -
Aria has always been a soft, gentle, and friendly young viscet whom often is known to act as a sister of sorts to all those she meets or a helpful source of wisdom. She's hard working and also quite the optimist, despite the events and struggles she has faced in the past. She always does her best to keep her thoughts from drifting to those darker places where the worst memories rest and she makes it a personal goal to never go to sleep feeling those emotions she had during those times. She's protective of those that she cares about and will always do anything she can to help those in need. Even if doing so means giving herbs to help an illness, slipping a little extra cash to help someone, or even something a simple as "accidentally" cooking too much for dinner.
She hates to see others suffering and does her absolute best to cheer them up and to help carry some of their burdens. She can be a bit naive and too innocent for her own good sometimes but she's not completely clueless. Her cleverness and observational skills have allowed her to gain a deeper understanding of others. She's delightfully curious and is always trying to learn new things, hoping to further this understanding. There has only been two viscets she has never been able to understand; herself and her adopted daughter, Echoe. Having found the young viscling wandering the forest, it was no surprise that the motherly viscet took her in. Together, the two have grown to be nearly inseparable, always building, growing, and protecting each other. One of their favorite things to do together is herb hunting. You see, Aria is a healer. She uses herbs and natural healers in order to cure illness and to help the sick or wounded. It has been a passion of hers ever since she was young and she has never been more confident and comfortable than the times when she's seen working with her herbs.

In summary, though Aria is known to others as a loner, she is a calm and motherly young viscet with a love of nature and a passion for helping others.

Favorite Dream (250 min) -
Dreams... Such a simple word and yet for so many viscets it holds such a vast meaning behind in. For some it is the world they see when they close their eyes. Cast into a land of imagination and creativity, you become the ruler of your own world and the creator of your own dreams. For others, a dream is simply a hope. It's a longing for what's to become of the future. For her... it was both...

For years, Aria has been on her own. As a viscling she had no parents to fall back on and no friends to turn to. She was forced to forge her own path, to learn about the world without the guidance of another... and yet... she also found that she learned to love the earth as well. Her experiences and ideas gave her a completely different view of the world. It was if she were opening her eyes for the very first time. Of course, with her new way of seeing, she couldn't avoid the bad in the world either. She began to take notice of others; their struggles, their trials, and their ignorance of each other were all she could see. So great was the suffering of the people that it was as if they were all clouds, blocking the suns light from shining down on her grassy home. Then she began to think... she began to dream. She dreamed of a world without suffering. She dreamed of a home without arguments, streets without the homeless, life without death. But most of all.... she dreamed that all little children, just as she was one time, would have a home. One where they wouldn't be forced to rely on the powers of their own skills to survive. A home made just for them and so she dreams of giving them the home she never had.

Favorite Song(s) (min 1) -
Celeste - Ezra Vine
Somewhere Only We Know - Lily Allen
Silhouette - Owl City
Buy The Stars - Marina And The Diamonds
The Valley - The Oh Hello's

Gif/Picture that reminds you of them (min 1) - Image

Short Story (400 min) -
Simply another day... that's all it was for me, or at least... that's what it was supposed to be. Never had I thought my world would have changed so fast and so drastically. Never did i think I would ever meet someone like her. You see, I've seen all sorts of viscets within my lifetime. As a healer, I've met and help what seems to be everyone; the short, the tall, the rich, the poor... if you name it, I have most likely seen it. Still, through all this time... I'd never seen someone like her. At least, not outside of a mirror that is... because I've never met someone was just like me.

The day began as any other. Early morning light meeting my eyes and guiding the way to the kitchen and my first cup of hot tea. As i embraced the sweet caffeine held within that holy grail, I couldn't help but smile softly as my eyes wandered to the window. Trees whispered gently as the breeze rustled through leaves causing what light broke through the canopy to dance among the ground. A sight that, despite having grown up here, never seems to tire me. Stepping out of my home, I greeted the morning with a smile and a laugh as I rushed into the undergrowth, a basket for herb collected held in the crook of my arm. The wind rushed through my fur as I made my way across the mountain. Suddenly, I felt it. There was a shift in the breeze, a change that I had not previously felt. It almost seemed to be pulling me... guiding me to something. I stopped swiftly, raising my muzzle as my ears pricked up to listen. The same rustling was the only sound to be heard and yet, just out of my reach, a soft whisper could be heard. A sound that almost seemed like... like an echo.

I followed it. The mountains were guiding me, trying to show me something. Eyes peeled, I looked to see where it would lead me and saw on the path ahead, it broke into a clearing in the trees. Making my way into the meadow, I gasped at what I saw. Resting on the soft, golden grasses was a young viscling, hurt and exhausted. A gasp escaped me at the sight. What would do this to one so young? What could she have possibly done to deserve something like this? A surge of affection and determination filled my being. Kneeling before the child, I gently pulled her into my lap. Cradling her, I stood and smiled softly as she instinctively shifted to a more comfortable position. Chuckling softly, I spoke to her despite knowing she wouldn't be able to hear. "Rest now, dear child. You're safe now. I've got you." It was then that I made a decision, one that ultimately would change my life forever. A decision brought before me by the winds of change and a single little viscling who appeared just as quickly as an echoe in the forest...
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Do your gosh darn homework
✃ Stop failing college
✃ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
✃ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
✃ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━x
My Website - TH - DA - The Tribe
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kydashing » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:28 pm

Username
Kydashing

Name
Kirene the Seeker

Personality (270 words)

In three words...I am independent, I am always searching and I don't stop till the job is done.
As a wandering soul who never truly had a home, it should be no surprise these qualities can be found within my being.

My parents where rogues, who were running from the kingdom's many search parties.
My parents had bad habits in gambling and theft. Nothing was impossible to them, except freedom.
They knew this could never be so, for their livelihood depended on their illegal actions.
This caused the beginning of my life, even now, be riddled with confusion and hardship.

I was born in a small hut, a place my parents stayed for a bit while continuing their run from the kingdom.
This was 20 years ago or so...in Yorkshire, United Kingdom. I live in the time of Queen Elizabeth the 1st, between 1590-1600.
This was no time to be happy to live, were religious and political unrest was very much present.
Not only did their illegal actions cause trouble, but their own opinions of the queen made clear they were unhappy.
This did not sit well with the parliament, who ordered them to be captured and brought into questioning.

I was at the wrong place, at the wrong time and had the wrong people to try and protect me.
My parents were not all in the right place, and would of easily given me up from the moment i was born.
They never meant to bring me into the this world, and knew i was just another mouth to feed.
They were selfish...but perhaps the circumstances weren't all bad...

Favorite Dream (317 words)

As a child, i lived in an orphanage run by an old couple. The man was the priest of the town, and often had us go around handing out parchments about the service. We could earn extra money by making baskets and selling them. They weren't easy to make with wicker and caused a lot of cuts and scratches in our hands.
I used to dream a lot, usually after making these baskets and falling asleep, that i wake up in a large basket filled with fruits and pastries. It may of been because the baker in town would use our baskets alot to fill them with his creations.
My stomach would rumble and ache since they smelled so good. But, we usually never made enough to get any of the special sweets. My dream had it so it was endless, and my favorite being at the very top; a danish filled with warm, gooey raspberry filling.

I then find myself jumping from the basket to huge cup of warm milk. It would be so sweet and smooth i could nap within my dreams. In my dreams, it seemed food usually took over. It was no easy life as an orphan, nor living in the time of loss and greed.

I would look down, only to see happy faces and the laughter of other orphans below, all playing it what looked like snow. But, it was actually sugar! Powdered sugar, which would dust the ground. When i poked at it, the smell of bread came from the ground. I bent down to take a bite. Cinnamon bread?! I almost forgot it's taste. I only had this a handful of times. This was indeed a dream of the pleasures i knew of. This dream would end soon, and i would wake laying in a bed of straw. My eyes almost water with sadness. If only then...

Favorite Song

Dido - White Flag
(This song more or so represents Ki's presence on many aspects of her life, not just romance)

Gif/Picture that reminds you of them

Short Story (638 words)

Where to begin?...
How I got to where i am?
Who am I?

I know one thing is certain; a child of rogues can never truly fit in. No, they must make their way in by force.

After being abandoned at the age of 6, i was constantly getting into trouble.
I was old enough to get around, and in this day of age, no one cared where a child like me went.
Either i would survive or die. It was a harsh, simple reality.
The world i was growing in made me tough and always on the defence. Always fighting to survive.
After one too many run-ins with the local authorities, i was brought to an orphanage to live out my childhood, serving the priest and his wife.
They were old and odd, considering priests aren't supposed to take on wives, but what did i know? Maybe they were pagans?I forgot, it was all a blur. I just could remember how they shaped me up, cleaned the dirt off my face and tried their best to make me somewhat civil. My heart knows they were different.

The couple knew of my past, and worked with my personality and antics.
Usually, orphanages didn't care what really happened to the children. Like i said, the time was more concerned over wars and politics then some crudy child like me.
The other children were no better then me either. They too came from harsh, sometimes unknown origins.
Some where nasty and played tricks on one another. Others were silent, waiting for someone to take them home.
It was sad to know it was rare anyone would take in orphans. Bloodlines and heritage reigned.

The wars and politics though helped these homeless, forgotten children though. It gave them a purpose and work.
Provided you would sacrifice your own life and do anything to stay loyal to whom took you in.
Many of times i would see guards, knights, even lords come in to "adopt" out a few children.
Boys were most wanted to the fights, but girls would be taken in as service workers or caretakers.
I was not a child ever chosen though. The couple made sure of this.

At the time, it confused me and made me feel closed in.
Did they continue to keep me from being taken in to protect me or for their own selfish reasons?
On bad days, i always thought it was because of my parent's views, which i knew little but enough about.
Only years later did it really make sense, when my memories and recollection made it clear.
Not only did they protect me, they knew what i was capable of and needed to find it myself.

I was ahead of my time, a girl who wanted to understand everything around me.
I was a force to be reckoned with.
No one could keep me from asking questions, figuring things out, even pulling things apart.
I had a niche to collect information and be aware of my surroundings more than some mere child.
Could my background be the reason? My parents were both stealthy, cunning people.
Though, i would hate to compare myself to such selfish creatures.
I didn't just want to understand things alone, i wanted others to know too.
Like, if a fellow orphan lost their bag or the old couple needed to know where someone went...
It was the smallest things. But, from those little tasks did I learn i was more than someone with a want to understand.
I was a quick thinker and could hold a lot of information.
You could say i was sort of like an active "lost and found" detective.

I have a better name now.
It's Kirene. Kirene the Seeker.
And if you know better, you will remember that name when you're lost...

(I wish i could write more on why her parents abandoned her and where the "seeker" in her name came from originally but i'm running out of time and its sooo much info.)
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░

══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══
L I N K S ::
[My Trello/Art progress]
[My DA]+[My Viscets]

B L U R P S ::
Thank you tenlittlesoldierboys
For your help with my
signature!
All rights go to Warner Bros.
+ J.K. Rowling
PFQ! Click Here For MEH?
══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══

░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hail. » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:28 pm

Closed for judging!

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hail. » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:09 pm

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience!!

Congratulations to Kydashing!
Your forum had an interesting concept and it was fun to rest and envision the story coming to life ^^ I am eager to see how you expand on your ideas

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kydashing » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:44 am

:0 I won? Whaa i did not see this.
This is wonderful, and considering all the other awesome stories, it's a shock.

Thank you so much i'll take good care of her!
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░

══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══
L I N K S ::
[My Trello/Art progress]
[My DA]+[My Viscets]

B L U R P S ::
Thank you tenlittlesoldierboys
For your help with my
signature!