Artist Placebo [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
24 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Placebo

SCS #200 || Champagne Sable Polecat || Closed

Postby Placebo » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:24 pm

Second Chance Shelter wrote: Second Chance Shelter is a dog and cat rescue where you can come to find a new member of your family. We rescue and rehabilitate dogs and cats of all shapes and sizes so they may have the chance to be placed into a caring home. All of our animals are special and deserve a chance to be happy with an owner that will care for them. The question is: are you ready to love them?

A sweet owner brought us a cat! They unfortunately couldn't sell this soft-looking baby from their pet's last litter. It's any wonder why, they're so precious! </3 Doesn't look like any cat we've ever seen, though. Odd...

Don't be alarmed by their scruffy look! They seem happy to see you, but they always look unkempt and startled for some reason...

But so soft<3

What?? This doesn't look like a cat what- does not compute

Simple impress me! Current end date is slated two weeks from now, so March 25th<3 Some pro-tips- focus on relationships and building up their character/environment! Effort (tho not useless quantity- do as much or as little as you think necessary<3 think quality!) is key, and I love seeing peeps go that extra step ;0;

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:

Genes:

#200 (Champagne Sable):

This little ferret is a special adopt! No genes, sorry my dudes ;c; No one to breed them with!
Last edited by Placebo on Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SCS #200 || Champagne Sable Polecat

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:30 pm

OML YES I WANT ;v;

*I refuse to let myself try out. Others would take better care of him than me ;v; *
Last edited by ~HєуRєι~ on Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

┌────────────────────────────┐

Hey its Rei! I have my commissions open! USD only!
I am ND and have a 9-5 job so I may be inactive
for periods of time! I'm more active on Discord (heyrei)!

└────────────────────────────┘
xxxxxxxx|c4c threadbreedingsdesign salesdesign poundsketchpage|
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx《 • meet the artist • 》
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|KeldinesReturn • A Cat ARPG|

┌────────────────────────────┐

ImagexxxxImagexxxxImage

└────────────────────────────┘
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyoovi » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:37 pm

About the Applicant
username: natsukashii
name: Ronette Beaumont
appearance: xxx (art belongs to me)
about her: Ronette, or Ronnie, as she prefers to be called, is a YouTube gamer. Her account, Chromatronic, has over 50,000 loyal subscribers. She's owned ferrets in the past, but she's never adopted from Second Chance Shelter... Until now, that is.
why?:
Interview wrote:Ronnie fidgets slightly in her seat - not out of nervousness, though. Simply because she can't stand sitting absolutely still for more than five seconds. She beams widely at the mention of the little polecat. "Why do I want her?" she says aloud, as if mulling over the question verbally before replying. "Well... I'd originally come into this place just to look around - you see, my old ferret, Ginny - bless her soul - she died a few weeks ago, and I've been feeling this... this void ever since she left." Ronnie's grin falters for a short second before she continues. "When I'd found this shelter, I told myself I was only gonna look - I wouldn't touch. But, of course, nothing ever goes as planned, does it?"

She laughs a bit, looking towards the interviewer with a small smile. "I walked through the kennels, occasionally stopping to look at the dogs and cats - they're all so cute, I was finding it difficult to pry myself away, haha! But then," at this she leans forward excitedly, as if sharing a secret. "Then, I heard this little chittering coming from her cage. Of course, I got curious - I thought it was a rabbit or something - so I went over to investigate, and you could imagine my surprise at seeing this little ferret scurrying around! It was basically love at first sight. I love, love, love ferrets. So much. All intents of me just going about my business went out the window and I decided to try my luck at adopting her."

Ronnie pauses slightly, a curious look on her face. She adds softly, "Though I know there are plenty of other people who'd like her just as much as I would, and could you blame 'em? I'm just hoping Lady Luck's smiling down upon me today, haha."

Basics
name: Bacardi
---
personality: Upon first glance, Bacardi may come off as quiet or timid. I assure you whole-heartedly, this is definitely not the case. This bold little ferret, like Ronnie, just can't seem to sit still! She's always finding herself in heaps of trouble, whether it be an trip to the clothing caves (aka the sock drawers) or a showdown with the dreaded broom. Bacardi's even managed to escape her cage, much to Ronnie's chagrin! (Of course, this has been dealt with properly - an extra lock on the cage door never hurt anybody.) This little polecat seems to love going on adventures as much as her owner does. And after Ronnie introduced her on her YouTube channel, Bacardi quickly became a beloved icon for the channel.

Miscellaneous
stories:
First Day Home
Ronnie brought the carrier inside her apartment, just barely able to contain her excitement. She quickly set it down on her bed before looking over the set-up next to her recording "studio". Large cage decked out with a hammock and bed? Check. Water bottle and food dish? Check. Natural litter? Check. Everything seemed to be in perfect, running order. Now to just get Bacardi out.

Ronnie turned her attention towards the pet carrier, crouching down to peer inside it. "Hey baby girl!" she cooed gently, slowly opening the cage and reaching her hand in to stroke Bacardi's furry little head. "Come on out, this is your new home now."
Bacardi poked her head out, glancing back and forth cautiously. For a moment Ronnie was worried the little one would be frightened out of her wits. But as the polecat slowly made her way out, she grew more and more confident, climbing up onto Ronnie's arm and nibbling at her shirt.

Ronnie giggled, stroking Bacardi's head delicately as she brought her over to her little home. She opened the cage and carefully placed the ferret inside, watching her every move like a hawk.
Bacardi paused for a moment, glancing back at Ronnie warily before scurrying off to play in her new home. Ronnie chuckled softly. "I knew you'd love it here."

Rising Star
"Heyo my guys! It's your girl Chromatronic here, and for this week's livestream we're going to be playing 'A Good Husband!'" Ronnie started her intro cheerfully, grinning and waving as her regulars flooded into the stream. "Because as we all know, I am perfect husband material," she added, wiggling her eyebrows and laughing as the comments poured in.

"Hey Ronnie!"
"OMG XD"
"Ronnie = best husband 2k17"

Ronnie beamed at that. "Aw, thanks guys! You sure know how to-" She paused as she heard the familiar sound of a locked cage door clicking open, and, with an over-dramatic groan, whipped her head towards her beloved ferret's cage. "Bacardi!" she said, laughing slightly as the polecat's tiny head turned towards her, eyes wide in alarm. "For the love of Pete, you goober, get back in your cage! We don't need a repeat of last week, now, do we? I'd prefer not to freak out, thank you very much."

Ronnie quickly glanced back at her monitor to see some very curious commenters posting in the chat.
"Bacardi?"
"Ronnie, who's that?"
"Did you get a pet? :D"
"OMG show!!"

The YouTuber chuckled, taking her headphones off. "You guys wanna meet Bacardi? Just a warning, though, you'll die of cuteness overload - she's adorable." Ronnie turned towards the cage, walking over before reaching out and gently picking up her ferret. Bacardi gave a little squeak, looking up at her owner curiously as Ronnie hurried back to her seat, putting her headphones back on and sitting down in her chair. Ronnie held up her tiny companion excitedly, barely able to contain herself. "This is Bacardi! She's the absolute cutest baby in the world, isn't she?"

The chat was flooded in an instant. Ronnie could barely keep up with the messages, but from the quick glimpses she caught, she could tell her subscribers were more than pleased. "I'm not sure if I should be glad you guys like her so much," she laughed, "or scared that a ferret will steal my spotlight."

Bacardi's eyes widened at the bright screen and she scuttled onto the desktop, her paws tapping the monitor as she tried to figure out what it was and where those beeping noises were coming from. She squeaked and darted back to Ronnie as the beeps grew into a continuous stream, unaware that the commenters were fawning over her.

Ronnie laughed and picked up Bacardi, holding her close. "That's enough stealing the show, Bacardi," she giggled. "I got a game to play."
Last edited by nyoovi on Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:46 pm, edited 6 times in total.
nyoovi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Foxtrot. » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:35 pm

ark c:

thoughts ☆ are
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
.Foxtrot. | She/Her
Hello there I'm .Foxtrot., nice to meet
you. I'm often called Fox or (was) Speed (neither
my real name) but you can call me what ever.
Anyway, have a lovely day c:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LinkLink ☆ Link ☆ Link ☆ Link ☆ Link ☆
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

cannot ☆ fathom ☆ into

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    The NITROGEN
    in our DNA.
    The CALCIUM
    in our teeth.
    The IRON
    in our blood.
    All came from a collapsing star
    WE ARE MADE OF
    ☆ STARS!☆
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ImageImage
.Foxtrot.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nanorat » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:24 pm

Username: Nanorat
Name: Winnie Pooh
--Impress Me!--
WIP :D
♥ hopelessly addicted to adoptables ♥
♥ My Adopted Babies (General Topic) ♥
On Lioden Im (#29080) Mad Hyena
Nanorat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mongrel » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:41 pm

What a cutie! Mark! <3
tyler · they / them · pfp
mongrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Almond Bark » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:23 am

Last edited by Almond Bark on Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:30 am, edited 3 times in total.

╔════════════╗

Rather Inactive, so please give
me some time to reply to messages.
- - -
any pronouns
01-30

𓃡 | 𓃹 | 𓃒

╚════════════╝
Almond Bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby womp womp » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:24 am

I can't...
I have too many adopts..
But a ferret?
Life decisions.
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:53 am

mark
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimu » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:12 am

Username: モリー
Name: Mink
--Impress Me!--

Personality:

Mink can become rude sometimes and sometimes he's scared of other humans and other animals.
He's not rude to his owner he loves her and all ways will.

Licks
-Owner
-Food
-His little toys
-sleep
-Food
-Water

Wip
Last edited by Mimu on Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

x
xx
Xx( ㅅ´ ˘ ` ) ── ★ ˙ ̟
Tinky | Artist | Adult
"I gave you all i had..."
xXXx✦ | Kals |
xxxxxArt credit !

Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist