Based on Click to view
Artist bellini [gallery]
Time spent 7 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Batch #163 readoption

Postby bellini » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:36 am

Hi ;v;
I'm leaving the Viscet community and will be readopting three of my Viscets- staff will be taking care of the rest
Second of all I'll be doing this kiddo
She is very very special to me so this'll be an impress me
Here is your skeleton form
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
You can add as much as you'd like to your form!
This ends in 2 months
Good luck!- and if you have any questions don't hesitate to PM me!
bellini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Batch #163 readoption

Postby grifforik » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:00 am

((Going to try and win you for mamma))

Username: Grifforik
Name: Erin
Mother: Marina
Story:
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Morta » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:02 am

Username: + Dark Age +
Name: Misha
Story:
Art:
Misha Q&A:

Res might be first viscet!! She's so gorgeous! Squeeee!
OwO
Morta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Batch #163 readoption

Postby VAALRAVN » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:58 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Aspects of his story are based of my own character
    universe, if you have any questions, please message me to ask
    about them. There is also Lore from other things.

Username: Vesinir.
    Name: Rivaille Tamashī.

Currently part of the King's personal guard, Rivaille Tamashī was once the scum of the world. He had been trapped Underground, a place for the rejects, the people that nobody wants. There were only two exits, one to the South, coming up around Altair, and a smaller one up North, Insomnia. Each town only allowed someone to pass to the surface with enough money and a birth certificate, making it nearly impossible to leave. Many tried to escape, charging through the guards that were stationed at each exit, but no one ever made it. Most people down there never even saw the sun, and that caused a major issue. No one was sure if it was related to the sun, but this condition was something serious in the Underground. It appeared in black marks, small little splotches on your body. It often started off like the chicken pox, slowly spreading over your body in clusters. It nibbled at your nerves and ate them away, slowly, till there was nothing left. It didn't kill you, but it left you unable to move, heart beating uselessly. In most cases, you'd have to be put down like a filthy animal since there was no cure. Rivaille luckily hadn't been effected at the time, but his mother had. It started out like normal, a few dark spots. At first, he convinced himself it was just dirt, that she'd be fine. But as time went on, he knew that he'd have to accept it. His mother had known her fate, accepted it long before him in fact. He had been angry, not just with her for accepting it, but with himself, for not being able to get her out of the Underground. She could never see the sun.

The next week, the illness had taken her, and she had been there. Per request, he did the only thing he could, take her life away. He had done it as quickly as possible, holding in his own sobs. Her blank face had shown no emotion, but her eyes... they had been telling him something. That she was thankful, and that he should live. Not just survive, as he had been doing, but live. To see the world above. It was... impossible, had been his first thought, at it would have been anyone's that lived in the Underground. But, he was determined. He offered a prayer, for his mother that day, promising he would try, no matter what it took. After that, he had spent his time in mourning, staying with her. It had been little over a week until someone had found him, one of his 'men', so to speak. They had to practically drag him from her, and he had complained and kicked at him the whole time.

Rivaille, weeks later, was bruised, blooded and sore. He had been trying to escape, first through the Southern Gate, and that hadn't gone well. Of course, the Southern Gate was the big one. He had been shot in the shoulder on his last attempt, but luckily it had been none fatal and the bullet had barely wiggled its way into his shoulder. He guessed he deserved at, after taking down at least five of the guards. He knew those guards weren't going to get up. But, he still hadn't tried the Northern Gate. That one was less guarded, but it lead up to one of the main capitals. It would be hard either way. Rivaille had made his way there, but an ambush had been waiting for him. They bound and gagged him before tossing him into a cart. It had been dark, damp and rotting, due to being made of wood. Obviously, they hadn't used it in a while. His nose scrunched up and he would have complained, but with the gag, he was unable to. As they moved his confinement, Rivaille could feel the wood creaking. He had hoped that on an off chance it would give way under his weight, but when the moved the cage, of sorts, into the back of a black van, he knew that wasn't happening. As an engine roared to live, Rivaille wasn't sure if he was going to be able to escape. There were two men in the back with him, both wearing a neat uniform. Their hair was cut short, and they looked ahead, not sparing him even a glance. He could see no badge, and that made him all the more nervous. What did they want with him? Why? These people were from Insomnia, he could tell from their clean appearance. No one from Underground was as clean as these two men. Rivaille had offered a sigh. This was something he wasn’t going to get out of easily.

It had taken almost a whole day to reach the surface, Underground being deeper down than he had originally thought. That, or it might have been how the tunnel out was set up. When they got close, the black van had slowed to a stop, and the two men finally moved, opening the back and stepping out. He raised a brow as cuffs seemed to appear out of nowhere. They cuffed him, before pulling him out roughly. He stumbled slightly but was able to grab footing and straighten himself. Rivaille clicked his tongue and the men scoffed. He rolled his eyes, then turned to look ahead of him. A man was standing there, he had badges and ribbons pinned onto his vest, he had a stern look on his face, brow furrowed.
      “Rivaille Tamashī, am I correct?” He questioned, though it had sounded more like a statement. Rivaille looked away for a moment, then turned back to the tunnel. One of the two men shoved him forward and only now did he realize what they were holding. Guns. AK47 Model.
      “Yeah, that’s me.” He muttered, turning back to the man. There was a slight flash in the older man’s eyes as Rivaille answered his question, but it was barely noticed by Rivaille. “What do you want?”
      “Hm, good question. I should be the one asking you that.” The man said. Rivaille frowned slightly, though it looked more to be a scowl. “Your men have been wiped out.” He said after a moment of pause, and Rivaille lurched forward with surprise. “They’re all dead.”

“H… how?” Rivaille asked, almost falling to his knees from the shock. His men… they were like family to him, and for this to happen, it was painful. “Wh-why?” He looked up, eyes narrowed. “WHY!?” He roared, only for one of the men to hit him in the back of the head with the back of his gun. He grunted, and fell to the ground, struggling to look up at the old man. Black spots danced in his vision, and everything went black.

- - -

After waking up, Rivaille had to cover his eyes. It was bright, and his eyes strained to see anything for a moment. It had taken him a moment, but everything had flowed back. And then, something else had hit him, it was bright… He looked around, seeing a window. He rushed over, pushing himself off the bed he was on before managing to limp to the window. He was in… Insomnia. The main capital of the Country. It was bright, and he could see everyone going by and doing their own things. Why was he up here? Had those men taken him here after knocking him out? Those kind of questions ran through his mind and he frowned deeply. He sat there, trying to understand why, of all people, him… but nothing came to mind. Soon enough, the two men from earlier appeared, albeit in different uniforms. They no longer had guns, but two short and slightly curved swords, one strapped to each hip and almost hidden by the uniform. They grunted, and one of them tugged Rivaille to his feet. He didn’t stumble, and clicked his tongue.

They pushed him forward and he hissed at them. “I can walk by myself.” He grounded out. They exchanged looks, but that was all the pair had done before he walked. They turned corners, and Rivaille peeked into rooms that were visible. Where exactly were they? Finally, they arrived at a large double door. It was large, much taller than Rivaille, and he himself was taller than a lot of other people. The doors were pulled open, and he was pushed in. They closed behind him, and he sifted his gaze down. He now knew where he was. The intense gaze on him made it easy to guess.

He sunk to his knees as the King stood. He was a good man, from what Rivaille had heard, but he could be cruel to outsiders. He was considered as such. He was a proud man, but he did care deeply for his people. Rivaille didn’t know the man’s name, but even he felt small in this man’s presence. Rivaille waited for the man to speak, and it had seemed to be ages before he did.
      “Rivaille Tamashī, it is good to meet you.” He spoke in such a calm tone, but Rivaille knew he held power, a lot of power, in fact. Rivaille dipped his head down more, and the King nodded slightly. “I have heard of your fighting skills,” He said. Rivaille wasn’t sure if he was talking about the moment at the Southern Gate, or his time leading his group. “There is a reason I asked my men to bring you here…”

- - -

That is what started it all. He wanted me to join his ‘personal guard’. I guess we were the Kingsglaive, but we didn’t identify as such. The others there were also from other lands, all of them, Outsiders. But we were the only ones that could work the Kings Magic. That was the beginning. My training had started the day after I met the King.

The magic was hard to master, or so I had heard. It had to do with the blades we wielded, to small twin blades with a slight curve to one side and the other having a serrated edge. The ones that had been trained were given a uniform, for me, though, they gave me a cap and left me in the clothes I was already wearing save for giving me a new jacket to wear over my vest.

Misc Art below!

Rivaille's offical uniform, heavily based off FF15.

A sketch of his human form when I was bored.
Last edited by VAALRAVN on Mon May 08, 2017 6:08 pm, edited 27 times in total.
    xxxx( // for it is when we fall we learn whether we can fly ) ( not here much )
VAALRAVN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corgiboy » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:07 am

Username:
steampunkalec
Name:
auto

Ahhhhh I'm screaming inside why is this beautiful child here Mmm I need

[quote"ideas"]
-napoleon's assistent
- [/quote]
corgiboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:28 am

mark!!
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bellini » Tue May 02, 2017 2:46 pm

THIS ENDS IN 3 DAYS
bellini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bellini » Thu May 04, 2017 4:37 pm

beep thought i might post this since I forgot and?? I'm going to extend this by a week! you may still enter/edit your forms until then
bellini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Virixin » Tue May 09, 2017 12:57 pm

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xxusername ;; lady lightwing.
xxname ;; Naomi
xxgender ;; Female

x━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xImage

нero oғ тιмexx-xxcнapтer one

Long ago, three Viscets tribes existed. One tribe produced the food for all three, another provided changes in weather by any means possible, and the third tribe was rumored to help raise the sun and moon. They worked together to help provide things the other did not, yet they all had a sense of pure hatred for the other. None of the tribes cared for what would happened to the others.

Mysterious beasts of Viscet descent fed off the rage, hatred, and even sadness between the tribes. They were monstrous creatures; ones who were giving the tribes nightmares. At times when their power was strong enough, they rained down a terrible blizzard that trapped the tribes for months. It was powerful, one that destroyed homes and families. Food was unable to be grown; the weather was unable to be touched; and the sun and moon were locked in constant position due to being hidden behind dark grey clouds.

However, the tribes fought more frequently as they attempted to search for new lands. Every ounce of rage and hatred helped to fuel the beasts, which allowed for the strength of the blizzards to grow. The leaders of each tribe were soon lost in the blizzard; lost thought to be warring over who got what new section of land. The co-leaders of the tribes, who were strongly against what their leaders wanted, were paralyzed in fear. None of the three knew how to lead, and neither of them knew how to bring their tribes to peace.

Nights passed after the leaders' disappearance, and the now new leaders prayed every night to their gods to send some sort of relief. Soon, the three new leaders met to try and resolve the tribes disputes. The blizzard was roaring outside, banging heaving at the shingles to the town hall that connected the lands of all three tribes. While they promised to resort all anger, the three leaders were arguing most of the night.

What they had not known was that their prayers from days before would finally be answered, and just that night as well. The doors to the town hall were thrown open, a small female Viscet hurrying in. She wore a thin shawl, a hood tossed over her head. The leaders were astonished, turning to this hooded figure in surprise. Just before the larger of the three could speak, the female tugged her hood down. She was a beautiful female; snow clinging to her mane. Her purple eyes bore into the three, her body straightening. The larger of three cleared his throat.

"Ah, how may we assist you, young one?"

His brows were furrowed in confusion, peering the greenish female with a blue pattern on her back. The female before them stepped forward, lifting her paws in a warm expression. To one, she seemed almost recognizable. The female smiled, and peered them over. She trotted over to the table, not seeming to mind the way they watched. The table was what kept the three apart from her.

"I am Naomi."

Her voice was quiet, yet had a strong powerful edge to it. One of the three leaders tilted his head, peering down at her. He was the smallest, more lithe of the group. His eyebrows shot up, and he sucked in a breath. Naomi was a Viscet of legend; known from years farther back than they knew. The other two exchanged nervous looks at the sound of the other's realization. Naomi smiled a bit more, and placed her paws on the table. Her smile faded briefly, her gaze growing a serious tone.

"There is a more serious matter we must attend to than realizing who I am. I sense the beasts are growing stronger with each dispute between tribes or from within a tribe. I have expected the three of you have already figured it out, but there is not a whole lot of time left before they attack. Your tribes will be frozen under the thick layer of snow. And something far more dangerous will emerge... Time as we know it while be devoured as a whole."

Naomi explained, her paws wavering around as she spoke. The leaders looked at her in disbelief, staring hard at her movements. While they did not doubt the theory of being frozen, the time being devoured tugged a certain string in all three. They exchanged another look, frowning. Naomi did not catch their looks, lowering her gaze to the map stretched over the chipped oak table. It revealed an image of the lands, far before her time. Lines were etched over the aged paper; showing territory edge and rivers. Notes written in a crude hand writing here and there. Newly placed scribbles blacked out lands long forgotten, scorned by evil.

Naomi did not catch their mouthing, and she continued planning routes in her mind. Her paws ran over the map, feeling every indent and tear. She felt the raised bumps where it indicated mountains and the dips that showed valleys. A sudden roar shook the town hall, snow blasting in as the doors swung open. The windows rattled, plastered with thick layers of snow. Naomi twisted, watching the three tribe leaders run to barricade the door. One tore a plank off the ground, the other two pushing hard to close the doors. The snow blasted harder, shaking the door. They struggled, panting as they finally managed to seal the door. The plank rested in the bars of the handles. The entire door quivered, groaning under the weight of the winds.

Backing away, the leaders returned to their positions before Naomi. She turned around, twitching her ears. She seemed to have a bit of a "I told you so" look on her face. Coughing, she placed her paw on the table. The largest leader, the one who seemed to be calling the shots for the other two, gestured with head head. While he spoke, the other two seemed to nod, faces marbled with exhaustion.

"Go on.."

Naomi smiled once, and nodded. She lowered her head, gaze sliding over the map a third time. She nodded to herself, and lifted her gaze, peering at each one of the leaders before him. Naomi sucked in a gentle breath, and went to speak. The three eagerly leaned in; wanting to defeat this beast who ravaged their lands.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

tidbits ;;

⦿ She is ambidextrous; both of her paws dominant. She switches between using them for everyday tasks.
    ⦿ Naomi's body temperature is oddly high, but she has no health problems. She's just unusually hot.
    ⦿ She tends to wear a longer, hooded Ibiza Shawl everywhere; one that looks like it was made of some sort of sheepskin.
    ⦿ She has a hard time smelling, which leads to a bit of problems for her. She would never know if something were on fire.
    ⦿ Naomi has a taste for sour and sweet things, always devouring anything of this type of food. She extremely loves sour and sweet foods.
    ⦿ She may end up getting 3-4 hours of sleep, depending on the importance of the day to come. However, on occasion, she can get up to 6-7 hours. Naomi suffers from a weaker "state" of insomnia.
    ⦿ Naomi prefers to think things over rather than acting directly. Thinking things over tends to lead her to getting better results compared to those who may jump straight in.
    ⦿ Naomi has sleep apnea, This is another main cause for her 3-4 hours of sleep. Typically, she will need someone to stay beside her while she sleeps, just to nudge her awake when her breathing stops.
    ⦿ She is deathly afraid of birds due to an incident when she was younger.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

нero oғ тιмexx-xxcнapтer тwo

Four figures stood upon the towering hill. The wind tugged at their fur, snow blasting past them full force. Three stood in a small line behind the smallest, whose hood was whipping behind her. She held something in her paws, before turning to face the three behind her. She called loudly over the roar of the wind, snow clumping on their bodies. Each one was shivering, eyes half open as they peered around.

"Alright.. I am pretty certain this amulet here will help banish the beasts. Do any of you have an idea of how to call them here?"

Naomi called, her ears flattened against her head. She trembled in the strong gusts of winds. The three exchanged looks, shivering in the wind. Naomi shifted, impatient. She wanted to get this over with, quickly as possible. It was extremely cold, and she wouldn't be able to handle it for much longer. The leaders took a moment, hesitantly shrugging as they turned back to Naomi. They all looked a little hesitant to speak, all three nudging each other to tell the other to speak. Naomi narrowed her eyes, arms crossed; she was impatient.

"We have no clue."

One spoke, cringing faintly as snow slapped him in the face. Naomi dug in her breath, turning back to peer over the hill, shaking even more not. Not just from the cold. But from the fear and the height. She clenched the amulet to her chest, gaze turning to it as it pulsed a warm light. Lifting her gaze, Naomi drew in a sharp breath. Appearing right before them as the snow let up for a brief moment, was the slumbering forms of the beasts. They were massive, resembling gigantic mountains. Snow coated them in thick layers. It seemed, for some odd reason, that the snow had answered a secret pray spoken between the four. It was revealing the location of the beasts, who were just.. sleeping.

The tribe leaders behind Naomi gave startled, choked cries. Even Naomi herself was startled to see them right before her. Almost instantly, the snow regained its strength, buffeting them in the faces and sides. A deafening roar suddenly shook the air, the four huddling closer together to keep their balance. In horror, they watched with squint eyes as one of the towering, blurry forms rose to its feet. Another roar, this one not as deep, followed. The ground shook and groaned as they stepped forward. Their forms were almost ghostly, pure black, radiating an aura that caused the four Viscets' hackles to raise. Both had a set of four eyes, all four a colorless white. Spines, dripping with tar, jutted from their backs and tails. They stood in a hunched form, standing on two legs much like a Viscet would

The beasts snarled, their teeth covered in a thick tar, just like the rest of their twisted forms. Naomi had gone frozen in fear, staring up at the two monstrous beings before them. The three tribe leaders were just as frozen, eyes widen in shock. Theses beasts, ones of legend and myth, stood before them as real as the leaves on a tree. Naomi, shakily, lifted her paws. The amulet gleamed brightly between her paws, radiating a new light at the hissed at contact with the beasts. One snarled in pain, reeling back, before his massive hand came barreling down to smash them.

A bubble appeared tightly around them, a loud thump shaking the Viscets inside. The beast wheeled once more, his eyes glowing with pure rage. The snow came spiraling down in thicker sheets, violently coating anything their tiny hands caught onto. Naomi opened her eyes, gazing back into the eyes of the beasts. Anger radiated from both, and they towered over the four easily. In moments, the bubbled shield vanished into thin air with a small sound. Naomi stepped forward, lifting her paws once more with the amulet.

The light came off in larger beams, shimmering and flickering. One beam suddenly dove right into the heart of one of the beasts, and the four watched with gaping jaws as it vanished with a black puff. The other roared, flailing and hitting anything its paws could land on. One of it's large paws slammed into the side of the hill, before hitting into the form of the smallest tribe leader. This sent him flying, and he struck the ground with a dull thump, snow flying up into the air. The beast continued its attack against the hill, paws swinging wildly. The ground began to shake, breaking up under the four. Naomi froze, and cried out.

"We have to run! NOW!"

The other two leaders took off before her, scattered slightly from the heavy snow and the fear of falling. Naomi charged after, kicking up large clouds of snow. A loud groan followed, before the ground visibly cracked beneath them. The remaining beast did not help, slamming its hand like limbs onto the mountain to further the breaking. It lifted them, before slamming them back down again. The ground lurched, Naomi shrieking out as she slid down. The beast now lowered its head, jaw opening to catch her. Kicking, Naomi hurried to scale the tilted chunk while the two leaders reached down to grab her. The third laid to the side, out cold.

With a louder crack, the ground gave way, snow rushing towards the ground. The snow threw up large, blinding clouds of dirt and snow. Rocks and pebbles rained down as well. It carried the four with it, slamming them into the ground before the beast. Naomi didn't remember much except for the snow covered ground rushing to meet her, her body jolting as it tossed her like a rag doll, and then everything went black.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

personality ;;

Naomi is an unique character. She's docile, calm, gentle. She would do everything to protect anyone. She is not one to hold a grudge, and easily can forgive someone. Naomi puts others before herself, and does all she can to give to those who need something far more than she does. Naomi knows not how to be cruel or ungrateful to anyone. She looks down upon rudeness to others and herself, having grown up as a well mannered sweetheart who can never be rude. Naomi is a spring breeze that barely shifts the trees' leaves. She's got a heart of gold, and some even would say she wears her heart on her sleeve. She has the intelligence and instinct to be a leader, but prefers to be the one who stays at the back of the pack, watching the scenery. Naomi's very approachable, and loves meeting anyone. She's reliable, and easy to trust. Naomi can be quite quiet, and hardly utter a sound.

She's very respectful, and treats everyone with the utmost respect they deserve. Naomi is reserved, despite how open she can be to meeting strangers. She doesn't go all out, telling everything to someone she just met right there, it'll take her days, months or even years to warm up to someone to be able to tell them what she's like and what she likes. She's always cheery, and it takes a lot to make her frown. Naomi loves being a helpful hand, and will be by your side instantly when you call for her help. She loves being able to make others laugh and feel good about themselves, especially when they're upset. Naomi, once she has a goal, does not stop until it is accomplished. She works hard to complete her goals, and will not take one break. Naomi can be extremely protective of anyone and everything; friend or stranger. If you dare harm anyone near her, she will go into action. Naomi, despite being gentle and calm, is able to kick butt if she needs to.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

нero oғ тιмexx-xxғιnal cнapтer

There was silence. Everything was still black. It was consistent; annoying. After a few moments, something stirred nearby, a cascade of snow pouring down the new mound. A cough followed after, and a voice, muffled called out. She could barely hear anything, buried up to her ears in snow. Everything was muffled. There was soon more coughing; a deeper voiced Viscet emerging from his coffin made of snow; with some help. The faint sound of crunching came in her direction. A worried voice cried out.

"I-I think she's here! Help me dig!"

Claws scraped at the backed snow, and soon, light poured in. Naomi's eyes were clenched shut, and she began gasping as air was finally allowed through her lungs. Paws wound around her, and she was eased from impending death. Naomi collapsed to her side, panting hard. Her body ached, her throat burned. The two tribe leaders looked her over worriedly, one brushing her paw over Naomi's side.

"W-What happened to the.. other? Where is... he?"

Naomi finally managed to ask, coughing violently between words. She felt so cold. The two exchanged sad looks, shaking their heads. Naomi frowned, looking away. She knew what that meant. He was gone, all due to the beast who was formed from tribal anger. Naomi slowly pushed herself up, looking around in confusion. Where had the beast gone? Her gaze landed to her answer. Massive foot prints had trudged through the thick layered snow. The snow was still coming down, but not as hard or fast. Without the second beast, the other's power was weaker.

She turned, digging through the snow for her amulet, powered by a rare spell. Once she found it, she slid it over her neck. Naomi limped off, wincing as she slide of the pile of snow. The two leaders followed after, hesitant to slide after. Naomi turned to them, fingering the amulet that hung from her neck. Its glow was faint.

"Where do you think the other would be?"

The last two leaders exchanged looks, before the taller male spoke. His voice was gruff, hoarse. He seemed to be holding one leg from the ground, and it did look injured.

"I'd imagine it'd be where ever the tribes are."

Naomi nodded, looking upwards for a moment. Snow gently tickled her cheeks, and she gave a soft sigh. Her breath swirled in a curling puff, arching towards the grey skies. The wind tugged her fur gently, and she finally eased off. She stayed at a decent pace for the other two, her back aching badly now. Naomi was planning the upcoming events as she walked, eyes narrowed as she searched for thoughts. How would they defeat the other one? This one seemed a tad more powerful than the first, and wasn't something to take lightly.

"Naomi! Look."

She twisted around at the voice of one of the leaders. He pointed hurriedly, shaking his head. Naomi turned, her eyes widening. How had she missed this? Trees had been knocked down easily, as if they'd been dominoes. Foot steps crushed some of them, and were left indented into the snow. Naomi gulped, biting her lip.

"I guess it went this way...?"

She swerved, hesitantly following the path of massive foot steps. The other two stepped behind her, easing their way through the rubble as carefully as they could. It wasn't long before they found the beast lumbering ahead, arms swinging limply. It seemed injured, a low rumbling leaving it. Naomi stopped for a moment, watching it look around aimlessly. She then charged after, paw clasping the amulet tightly. The beast whirled around as soon as she grew close, roaring loudly. A sign to tell her to leave it alone.

Her heart suddenly ached, but she drew the amulet up. The beams were fainter than before. The beast did not move, glaring down at her solemnly. Within minutes, it was gone with a puff of black smoke. Seconds after, the snow ceased to fall. The clouds began to clear, the sun peering through almost happily. The once grey clouds melted away into white, puffy ones. They framed the sky in a lovely scene. Inhaling the crisp air slowly, Naomi settled back on her haunches.

The two tribe leaders shuffled to her, staying close. They seemed more relaxed; happy again. They peered down at her, before the female spoke this time.

"Naomi... Thank you. You really did help us. We couldn't be more happy."

She smiled down at Naomi. Naomi twisted to face them, returning the warm smile. She rubbed her ears, and huffed faintly. Now it would be a challenge to keep these two from arguing, and to keep the tribes happy. Yet, these two seemed like they'd have it under control. Naomi nodded to herself, smiling as she turned, gazing up at the sky to enjoy the sun for the first time since she arrived. The leaders nudged her, smiling.

"Let's head back, and you can help us reshape our tribes so this will never happen again."

With a nod and another smile, Naomi stood. She trudged off tiredly after them. They returned to find the tribes gathered at the massive town hall already, puzzled as they searched for their leaders. They accepted the two with open arms, and were saddened to find the third was gone. Yet, the three tribes finally seemed to be at peace. If it were in the third leader's honor, neither of the three would know. Naomi was openly accepted by the tribes as well; and she was honored to see this side of them.

Months seemed to fly on by, and as each one did, the tribes began to grow closer. Of course, they were only able to with Naomi's help and insight on the topic of friendship. The two leaders grew closer, and ended up as mates. They ruled over the combined tribes in peace, everyone earning a responsibility for something. Naomi had made the tribes promise to settle disputes in civilized manners, and that their new leaders had no right to call war on anything; unless it was absolutely necessary. As they finally grew close, Naomi's time here began to shorten. She was disappearing from this time period, and this didn't bother her. She was excited to return to her own home.

Though, Naomi would be remembered for years in that decade. She would be known as their hero; one from the future that they looked forward to. She gave them promise of a future that would enjoyable, and yet they were proud to know they'd be able to branch off into a larger species. Naomi was then, from there, titled as the Hero of Time.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

phobias ;;

acrophobia - fear of heights.
    From a young age, Naomi always had an intense fear of heights. She fears the thought of falling, and being so far above the world. It gnaws at her whenever she stands on something more than three feet above ground, and she grows sick from looking down. Naomi does all she can to avoid being where ever she may need to climb something tall; and luckily, there was quite a bit of times she hadn't had to. But when she does have to, Naomi does all she can to over come the stomach churning and ignore the world as her eyes play tricks to make it seem like it is swirling.

isolophobia - fear of being alone, or in solitude.
    She has quite the extreme fear of being alone. It makes her feel worthless. Like no one wants. Like she isn't part of a group. Naomi prefers to stay out side, where she isn't alone. Where she knows there will be other Viscets and other creatures. No one knows where she got this fear from, but it definitely effects her personal life. She can barely go anywhere without being with another Viscet, or some sort of creature. This is another reason that she adopted a little tabby cat to stay at her home for her to come to.

kakorrhaphiophobia - fear of failure or defeat.
    Naomi fears failure and defeat just as much as she fears death. It makes her feel like she has failed herself and everyone. If Naomi fails, it gnaws at the back of her mind up to months. It makes her feel physically hurt. And just like the fear of being alone, it makes Naomi feel worthless. So, this is why she always is find trying her hardest to succeed. The thought of failing will twist her health to the worse, and she attempts all she can to succeed; for herself and for everyone.

xxxxxx
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MistCat » Sun May 14, 2017 10:38 am

If the winner wants any art of this 'cet, let me know, I'd be glad to draw some art of them for you!
░░░░░░░░░░░░𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮!░░░░░░░░░░░

Mist - She/Her - Adult‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎

Welcome to my humble signature, I hope you're doing well!
I'm just a local sunback enthusiast who is here for the art.‎
Always happy to talk ocs or designs or just cool doodles
in general! Sorta bad at keeping up conversation but I never
mind PMs! I'm not super active rn though.

Please credit my art and designs @ my TH, Mistcat.‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎

MistCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me