Viscet #1213 - the Baby by grifforik

Based on Click to view
Artist grifforik [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
37 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #1213 - the Baby

Postby grifforik » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:45 am

hehe, I had to make the lines myself buuut as a nursery artist I wanted to do a cute PPS baby, annnd this was the only way to do it. I'll post (soonish) the normal ref too so you can see him standing :)

And I mostly want to hear about how they got the giant Teddy bear.

Rules:
1. Tell me about the bear!
2. Unlimited words/story/art/coding
3. Personality, MUST be over 200 words or more.
4. If you are passive aggressive, mean, or rude, to the winner and win and HM or RU, it WILL be taken away from you and gifted to the next person in line.
5. Please note that I do not allow off topic forms. They MUST be posted on here.

Form:
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Personality: (Needs to be over 200 words to describe their personality, can be however many you want, but has to be OVER 200 words.)
Story: (Tell me about the bear, where did they get it? Who gave it to them? What's the deal with it being pink? That kind of thing, you have unlimited words to tell me the things.)
Other: (Unlimited art, coding, animation, or stories)

Mutations:
Lion mane - Uncommon
Curled tail - Event rare

End date:
Feb. 28th

[/code]
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3370063][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2757755&size=large&format=png&rev=1487371616[/img][/url]
Last edited by grifforik on Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1213 - the Baby

Postby Hail. » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:46 am

Username: Howlingtothestars
Name: Akiva
Personality: (Needs to be over 200 words to describe their personality, can be however many you want, but has to be OVER 200 words.)
Story: (Tell me about the bear, where did they get it? Who gave it to them? What's the deal with it being pink? That kind of thing, you have unlimited words to tell me the things.)
Last edited by Hail. on Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magpiemochi. » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:46 am

mark ;u;

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
magpie / she/her / adult
ImageImage Image Image
pfp & sig art by me
magpiemochi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverSamurai » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:47 am

why do you do this griff
Marking hhh

Yo, I'm Silver and like talking with people and making new friends.
I enjoy music, birds, anime/manga, video games, and art. Feel free to send over a message whenever if you'd like to chat!

A lot is happening right now, but I'm doing my best

"I fell apart, but got back up again,"
SilverSamurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grifforik » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:48 am

Because babbby!!!! Also I added the 'itemless ref' too, I'll work on the other ref on PS and ad it later XD
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🐻 Viscet #1213 - the Baby ❤

Postby ps4 kid » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:49 am

──────────────────
Username: ~Neon_and_Lylia~
Name: Tabby
──────────────────
Personality:
Compassion
--
Tabby always showed great compassion for the ones he loves. He'll often express this when he's very happy, usually when he's given a hug, kiss, a gift or anything that could trigger someone's happiness.

Expressive
--
Tabby will always express himself so if someone doesn't know how he acts, knows how he acts. He usually loves to be open to people, and make sure that they'll like him before they continue being friends.

Outgoing
--
Tabby loves to show anyone he meets about how he'll do anything to impress them. He'll (at his best ability) give anyone of his friends anything they'd like. He just takes it as a sign of his friendship with that certain person.

Loveable/trustworthy
--
Some people say that Tabby is easy to love due to his small bubbly appearance. They always say that he's the one friend they'll go to, just to discuss something and get there feeling out. They trust him, and say he's a good friend. Tabby also would never tell a lie, because he wasn't raised that way.

Tabby got his bear from his mother, on Valentines day. She gave it to him due to the day after Valentines, she'd have to go away on a long business trip. She told him to keep the bear, and think of her when he had it. And ever since, he was attached to that bear since the day his paws touched it. He used it as a comfort for when his mother was away, and got pretty attached to it.

The reason as to why it has a bow-tie on it, is that he had put it on there. He had gotten it from his mother's drawer, it was originally a hair bow, but he modified it so it would fit on the bear nicely. It made him feel more close to his mother, and drew closer love with him and the bear.

The whole reason it was pink was well, Valentines day. The colors of Valentines day toys usually consist of red, white or pink. Of course, it never actually had this pink tint. His mother had tinted it that color before she gave it to him, and just told it off as, "Pink was the only color they had." He didn't mind it, as he liked the color pink. So, that's why the bear is pink.

He also feels that the bear has it's own "personality" and that it can feel feelings. He also named it, "Buddy" a classic name most children would name a stuffie. He named the bear after his old dog that they had to give away.

Last edited by ps4 kid on Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
icon credit: chamomile.
dane doodle credit: feyghost
ps4 kid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VixenGlass » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:50 am

ignore ^^;
Last edited by VixenGlass on Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VixenGlass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sullivan Maurus » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:57 am

Username: Amxen no.XV
Name: Honey
Story: (Tell me about the bear, where did they get it? Who gave it to them? What's the deal with it being pink? That kind of thing, you have unlimited words to tell me the things.) Res with it being sentient and magical, a guardian angel/imaginary friend of sorts.
Gone.
Sullivan Maurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:00 am

Omg mark so hard
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiny little box » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:16 am

Username:tiny little box
Name:Jamie
Personality:
Jamie is a feisty little girl who loves to get herself into trouble.Her favorite thing to do is to sneak about in her mothers lodge.Sneaking into whatever she can get her little grubby hands on.
She may seem pretty snarky and cocky but she has a secret soft side.On the outside she's rough and tough.But,if you dare venture into her room.You will find many stuff animals big and tall.The fluffier the better.She collects them all and gives each one of them a name and job.She is a amazing story teller,at least that what sprinkles the toy fox says.
Story:
A mess laid strewn about Shibias feet.This had Jamie's little paws all over it.Literally.Tiny flour paws were decorated every where.On the counters,on the floor and especially on the fridge.A little growl left shibias mouth as she spotted the mess but not the culprit.She shook her head."JAMIE AMANDA FROST!" She yelled out with a huff.Silence.

Jamie was tail deep in a nice pile of fluffy stuff animals and a huge plate of cookies.She couldn't help but let out a small evil laugh as she popped another chocolate chip cookie in her muzzle.This wasn't the first time or the last time she would do this.The cookies itself was for the customers,not for Jamie.Just as she was about to eat another treat the sounds of an angry mother was stomping ever so closer.With a panic squeak she hid the cookies in the pile,but it was too late.A small but furious mother came into the room,ears drawn back angering as she located the small viscling.Jamie gulped and put on her best smile,shibia clearly seeing past the cute facade.
"Cookies Jamie" she growled out bitterly,her arms crossed.
"Oh you made cookies,can I have some" Jamie responded,holding her hands.Shibia pinched the bridge of her nose."why did you eat all the cookies again".There was no response from the little one

Who wip wip
Can you 100% certainty prove that I actually exist?

Bi/dragon/pretty gay

Hmhmhmhmhmhm
hm
hm
hm
hm
tiny little box

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes