Drawing sessions 1
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Viscet #1212 || Closed

Postby Placebo » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:03 am

Name: Rosella (Rose)
Gender/Sex: Female

My inspiration

this song is πŸ‘Œ πŸ‘Œ πŸ‘Œ Ed Sheeran is the best obviously, and this new trait is adorable

On to comp- First, you have to give me a personality type, and then tell me who is in love with/loves them, and why :0c Feel free to elaborate however you please- could be romantic, platonic, parental, etc etc. Could be a viscet, another species, I really don't care

Also give me a song that describes their relationship too. You can use Shape of You btw <3 It won't exactly give you an edge up, but it was my inspiration for this viscet so I'm definitely not gonna say no to anyone using it. (also pls keep the song appropriate for CS if it's romantic k thanks) No real limits on art or word count :0c Can be as long or as short as you think is necessary. Effort is key tho, so there's either a 200 word minimum or a one art piece limit. So if you only wanna use words, there's a minimum, but if you only wanna use art, there's an art minimum. bUT you're welcome to use both art and words. No complex animations.

There's an option of an extra, which has a 400 word limit/one art piece limit. These can be combined.

Code: Select all
Name:
Gender/Sex:
Personality Type: (Use the 16 Personalities format pls- you can add 400 words to this section to elaborate on how the personality type applies to them if you wish, but it's optional)
Who Loves them and why?: (200 word minimum or one art piece min)
Song:
Extra: (Optional)

end date will be probably in the beginning of march, so March 5th 12th! I'm cool with extensions.

Mutations
Curly Tail || R
Minor Mane Edit || UC
Last edited by Placebo on Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:21 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1211

Postby Ι©Ι΄Ι—Οƒβ„œΞ±ΟΟ„ΟƒΚ€ » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:30 am

Name:
Gender/Sex:
Personality Type: (Use the 16 Personalities format pls- you can add 400 words to this section to elaborate on how the personality type applies to them if you wish, but it's optional)
Song:
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
╔═══════════════════════════════╗
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
I used to be DauntlessDivergentC! Please do not steal!
You may still refer to me as Daunt or Dauntless! I am
still working on fixing my signature! SNM is still alive
and active! It was moved to Deviantart! Please do not
ask to buy my breed! Akhal-Turk is a new horse breed!
Feel free to check out the metallic horses!

DeviantArt | SNM | Fergons | Mao Aku | Akhal-Turk
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
Ι©Ι΄Ι—Οƒβ„œΞ±ΟΟ„ΟƒΚ€

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fruitvale » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:46 am

mmmark
fruitvale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:46 am

nep nvm!
Last edited by Vixen Luo on Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:45 am

The hair ! Its so amazing ;0; I wish I had hair like that. Lol
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, β™› The Prince, βš” the Soldier, & the Gifted β˜€ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1212

Postby ✦ nemuri » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:41 am

thaT HAIR DOE
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
εΎ‘ε½±ε―†bot - inactive
if you have questions, the
answer is probably "no"

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
✦ nemuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jingle bells. » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:17 pm

Name:
Gender/Sex:
Song:

Mark!
jingle bells.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angelshy » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:10 am

how ironic! I happen to be listening to that same song rn! ;o;
friendly bump ! c:
angelshy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonCave » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:32 pm

●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●

Name:
    Rosella
    Often goes by "Rose"
Gender/Sex:
    Female/female
Personality Type:
    INTP, "The Logician"
    Rosella is not really the prime example of someone of the INTP type, as she actually rather enjoys being with and around other viscets for limited time. However, in the parts of herself that she doesn't bother to show others (not that she's hiding them either) is where it can really be seen. Rose loves anything with repeating patterns, and thoroughly enjoys listening to debates and picking apart each side of an argument. She doesn't do this to criticize others, she mainly does it to keep herself mentally alert. Her insightfulness makes her a popular mediator in debates. On the contrary her it can also cause her to think far more quickly than her mouth can work, causing her to spit out many half-formed ideas and suggestions. Rose also loves to share her ideas with anyone who will listen, and can talk for hours about ideas ranging from fantastical travel plans to analytical papers to the willing ears of Levi. Open-minded, Rose will never shut anyone down without hearing their side of the story and will often help develop the said story farther if asked to do so. Unfortunately, with so many ideas running around her head Rose often has trouble committing to one. On top of that, once Rose does get fed up with somebody, she can be a tad condescending, even if she's trying to explain something.
Who Loves them and why?:
    Rosella doesn't actually know of anyone among her friends who would describe their relationship as "love", but that's actually more because she doesn't really think she's that great. In actuality, she doesn't know how loved she is, especially by her best friend, Xian. Xian, in spite of what most think, does truly love Rose- but only platonically. Ace and aromantic, Xian feels nothing but pure admiration and platonic love for Rose. Since meeting in their teen years, Xian and Rosella just clicked. Xian has helped Rose through a good number of struggles, many of them being heartbreaks. Xian is also thankful for Rosella because she had made her a better viscet in general, from being less of a perfectionist to being more tolerant of others. However, there is one viscet who does feel romantic love Rose however, and that would be Levi. Rose and Levi first met in their teen years, soon after Rose and Xian met. Rose and Levi immediately began to get along well, with Levi being the doting viscet he is. They grew closer and while Rose genuinely enjoyed feeling cared for, she had no idea that Levi had actually fallen for her. Levi loved being with Rose. He liked that he could be caring but still be sassy, that he didn't always have to be a ray of sunshine around her. He adored her curled mane that so often frustrated her when it got messy, and how she seems to prance around wherever she goes. He can listen to her talk for hours, smitten with her voice. Even in her bad moments, Levi can't resist smiling a little. After all, what's love if it only exists in the best on conditions? That said, he does take care to listen to Rose's story, as she so often does for others, and takes time to cuddle a bit afterwards. In spite of all of this, Levi has yet to confess to Rose, and it's clear that Rose is confused about her feeling for him as well.
Song:
Last edited by DragonCave on Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:28 am, edited 6 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
  • She/her
  • Cancer β™‹
  • Band trash
  • Aquarist
  • More
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DragonCave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Softballpup12 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:57 am

Name:
Hyacinth Violet Foxglove

Nicknames:
Vi or Violet

Personality Type:
ISFJ-T
This personality fits Hyacinth perfectly, and I really can't say much more than what has already been noted in the article! :)

Songs:
Brenton: Count On Me by Bruno Mars
Gash: Without You by Oh Wonder

Who Loves them and why?:
Her best friend/brother figure Brenton
266 words
The night air was frigid, and it chilled them to the bone, yet the two viscet she still sat morosely on the hillside, the wind whipping at their fur, grieving for the parents they had lost.
"I'm so sorry Vi, I know how much they meant to you," The first whispered, his voice soft and sweet in an effort to comfort his grieving friend. She just nodded, burying her nose in his soft fur.
"They were as much your parents as mine you know. They considered themselves your parents," She muttered, tears slipping from her eyes and into her silky curls.
"I know," He murmured, hugging her head tightly so she wouldn't see the tears slip from his own eyes, though she felt them land on her hair, wet and warm. The Stars blinked above as they sat there, comforting each other in the pale moonlight. "I love you Vi. You're the best sister anyone could ask for. You're caring, and you only ever think of others, never yourself, and above all you are my best friend. You befriended me when I was in need, and saved me from being lonely. You gave me a family, and that's why I love you," He commented casually, staring up at the sky. "Your parents knew it, and they were proud of you for it." Hyacinth simply nodded and Hugged him tighter.
"I love you too Brent," She commented soon later, watching the stars. That night, for hours, the two sat shoulder to shoulder on that hilltop. The air was frigid and it chilled them to the bone, but they didn't care, and nothing interrupted their twilight vigil.

Her boyfriend Gash
467 words
The day was supposed to be a good one. The sun was rising over the city, and she was going to spend the day with Gash today! She got out of bed with a smile, and she even left her hair uncurled and hanging down her back. They were going to go to the park and have a picnic and maybe take a walk... It was going to be a blast! She slipped a barrette into her bangs and pinned them back, as she knew Gash preferred to see her face, though she knew he thought she was beautiful either way, and she believed it this morning. Gash wouldn't lie to her, she knew he wouldn't! He'd never had to miss a date, and never let anything obstruct his time with her, unlike any other boy she'd ever dated, and though before she'd never thought she'd deserved him, today she let herself believe, that maybe, just maybe, she might. She finished her hair and left her face be. No makeup today, he'd asked, so she'd just smiled and agreed. Today she wouldn't need to impress anyone, because today, it was just her and Gash.
Hyacinth made her way to the kitchen, grabbing an orange out of the fruit bowl and some cereal from the cupboard. She was too excited to make anything else today, so cereal it was. She pulled out her bowl and spoon and sat down at the table. Nothing could ruin today, except, when she forgot the milk.
The milk wasn't the problem, in fact, she didn't have any milk that day. No, what really ruined that day was the note on the refrigerator door. The note that could only have been written by one person, as only one other person had a key to her house. Gash.
As Hyacinth pulled it off the metal door, her eyes widened as she read:
Hyacinth, Look, I'm sorry. They called me back to the force today, I had to go. I would've said goodbye in person, but you looked so peaceful, and I just didn't have the heart to wake you. I'll miss you. I'm going to miss your hair, and your smile, and the way you worry about the smallest things just because you want to please others. Just, do me a favor and don't worry too much about me. I'll be back and we can have our day out. With love, Gash.

Tears fell from her eyes as she realized that he had gone back to the war. He'd worried about her worrying about him. Of course he had. He'd known her well enough to know she wouldn't be mad, and she wasn't. She was just worried and maybe a bit disappointed, but she wasn't mad. She could never get angry at her boy.

Their meeting (Extra):
383/400 words
Hyacinth hurried along the aisle of the bus, staring at the ground as she tried to find a seat. She preferred the window seats, as she didn't have to talk to whoever was sitting next to her and risk embarrassing herself, but today, there were none open... In fact, there was only one seat left, next to a boy. Normally Hyacinth avoided boys in particular, as she tended to stutter a lot and generally be embarrassing, especially when they were hot. This boy was hot. She had no choice today though, and later she'd realize it was a good thing. She padded softly down the aisle, toward the empty seat, and quietly spoke, "Um..." She swallowed and squeezed her eyes shut. "Could-I-maybe-sit-here?" She stammered quickly, blushing furiously.
"Um, sorry, you're going to have to speak up, I can't hear you," The stranger replied politely, tilting his head so that his bangs fell out of his eyes.
"I-I asked if I could sit here. There are no other seats open," Hyacinth explained, cringing at his comment. Yup, she was off to a great start.
"Well, of course!" He replied, seeming astounded that she'd asked to sit down rather than just sitting down. "I'm Gerard, but please, call me Gash. Everyone does." Hyacinth, once again, blushed and looked down so as not to be distracted by his eyes, and hair, and overall boyish good looks.
"I-I'm Hyacinth, but most people call me after my middle name, Violet," She replied timidly, but audibly.
"Well Hyacinth, my friend challenged me last night, telling me that if I truly wanted to take a risk and have an adventure, I should get to know a beautiful woman. You definitely fit those requirements, so, what do you say, want to get a bite to eat tomorrow night?" He offered, stunning her into silence as her head whipped around to stare at him and she forgot to keep her face hidden by her curls. She blinked a couple of times, forgetting to respond as she openly gazed at him in shock. "Well, what do you think? Do you want to take a risk in getting to know me?" He asked, a small smile crawling it's way onto his face. Hyacinth simply blinked and nodded, answering quickly,
"Sure, what time?"

(Didn't finish the sketch)

Also, please please please don't disqualify me because I screwed up my form on accident in the last few minutes and edited 10 minutes after the deadline! :shock:
Last edited by Softballpup12 on Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:11 pm, edited 32 times in total.
Amazing Art by Sixbane ^^^^^

ON HIATUS

Hey! I'm Soft!
I'm a high school student taking all honors classes and procrastinating so much it's a surprise I still have all A's... We'll see how long that lasts. As such, I'm busier than I thought I would be and things are getting done much slower than I expected. Please bear with me while I catch up!

| PM me: Anytime! || Ask for Help: Absolutely! |

My Kalons
Softballpup12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me