Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Abandoned Batch #716

Postby Vixen Luo » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:26 am

Name;; Lavender
    Gender;; Female
    Username;; ~Teya~

I've been feeling pretty low and unsure of myself lately, so I decided to go ahead and do this. decided to indulge in my interests to try and get my mood back up!

I recently beat the newest Tales' game, Tales of Berseria, and I've fallen into The Pit of Gamers' Despair. Still have plenty of sidequests left to complete, but it does leave a hole in my heart to know I've already finished the actual story ;c;
    That being said, I decided to use some colors from one of the areas inside of the final stage of the game on an abandoned batch for y'all. ^^ (I took that picture ofc so it's not the highest quality ever but hey)

For this comp, I want you to give me a gif and a theme song that represents this viscet's character best. You also must require a personality of more than 100 words (no real limit to words, but please don't make it a big paragraph of fluff) and just a question to give me palette ideas in the future. you don't have to answer it if you don't like! i just thought i'd ask since a video game caused this kiddo to be made ^^

Code: Select all
    [list][b]Username;;[/b]
    [b]Name;;[/b]
    [b]Gender;;[/b]
    [b]Gif;;[/b]
    [b]Theme Song;;[/b] (include the link please!)
    [b]Personality;;[/b]
    [b]What's your favorite video game?[/b] optional[/list]

This will end on February 25th at 12:30 PM CST. ^^

Mutations: None
Last edited by Vixen Luo on Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Abandoned Batch #716

Postby Softballpup12 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:00 pm

Username;; Softballpup12
    Name;; Twilight
    Gender;; Male
    Gif;; here
    Theme Song;; Good Day by DNCE
    Personality;; Twilight is unusually optimistic, and at his best... well, let's just say he could make the worlds worst pessimist look on the brighter side of things! Twilight loves to dance, and anything cheerful is his jam! He is great at comforting people, but he only really does share all of this with a few specific friends, as he is more of an introvert. Twilight is also a nerd. He loves computers and he is hoping to work for google someday. He wants to make the world a better place by being an inspiration to everyone, and he wants to become an author to do so. He just hopes that his PPS condition wont deter people from reading his books and thinking him too young, but he doesn't think it will! After all, everything would work out!
    What's your favorite video game? The only actual video game I play at the moment are these online things that don't qualify and Destiny on XBox lol.
Last edited by Softballpup12 on Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amazing Art by Sixbane ^^^^^

ON HIATUS

Hey! I'm Soft!
I'm a high school student taking all honors classes and procrastinating so much it's a surprise I still have all A's... We'll see how long that lasts. As such, I'm busier than I thought I would be and things are getting done much slower than I expected. Please bear with me while I catch up!

| PM me: Anytime! || Ask for Help: Absolutely! |

My Kalons
Softballpup12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iBrevity » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:18 pm

Username;; iBrevity
    Name;;
    Gender;; female
    Gif;;
    Theme Song;; (include the link please!)
    Personality;;
    What's your favorite video game? The Last of Us

wip !!!

[art by Baylin]

brev [she/her]

kalon moderator
approvals are -- closed
iBrevity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Barnes&Rogers » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:19 am

this is super awesome <3 Mark to see winner.
Last edited by Barnes&Rogers on Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Barnes&Rogers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angeldog513 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:55 am

Username;; angeldog513
    Name;; Aiden
    Gender;; Male
    Gif;; X
    Theme Song;; Bulletproof - La Roux
    Personality;; Aiden used to be a pushover, people would always tell him what he could and could not do, he was to shy to stand up for himself. One day Aiden got fed up with being pushed around and told himself that he needed to man up, so he taught himself self defense and how to more outgoing. He is not feared but he certianally is not a pushover, which is exactly the way Aiden would prefer it to be. He does not want to scare anyone off, in fact he loves making friends but he does not want to be friends with someone if they are gonna push him around.
    What's your favorite video game? My favorite game would have to be Portal 2, I absolutely adore this game series. The first Portal was great but Portal 2 was perfect, in my eyes! The puzzles are creative and the characters are very memorable, plus I have a lot of good memories playing that game.
Last edited by angeldog513 on Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Hi there I'm angeldog513, you can call me whatever you like as long as it isn't hurtful though! Send me a PM I'm always looking for new friends or someone to chat with! Also would you please say I referred you here please and thank you!My Viscets My Deviantart
angeldog513

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:37 am

Username;; ~Teya~

Name;; Lavender

Gender;; Female

Theme Song;; Lavender Town (Please forgive me lol)

Personality;; Lavender is always sleepy, even if she isn't in reality tired, she always looks it. No one knows why or the reason she does this, some think she really is genuinely tired all the time. Lavender loves to sleep, whenever she see's a comfy couch in the corner of a room, she is drawn to it, and more often than not, she curls up on that couch and just sleeps the day away.
Often times when Lavender is in school she daydreams or falls asleep at her desk, it came to the point where her teacher got so tired of it that she told her if she falls asleep one more time - she'd have to go to the principals office.
In Lavender's spare time, (besides sleeping) she loves to explore outside at night. Her parents don't know it, but sometimes she will sneak out the window at midnight and watch the shooting stars and clouds roll by, often trying to get as close to the stars as possible by climbing a tall tree or mountain top. Lavender could do this for the whole night, (and often does so) there's just something about the mysterious stars and the moonlit sky that fascinate her, that she could never possibly get tired of.

What's your favorite video game? I haven't played the game in a lonnnggg time, but it will always have a special place in my heart, The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker ;o; I first played it when I was like 6 on my brothers GameCube, and I still have the game and GameCube to this day.
Last edited by ~Teya~ on Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:57 am, edited 12 times in total.
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kydashing » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:00 am

Username;; Kydashing
    Name;; Landon
    Gender;; Male
    Gif;;
    Theme Song;;
    Creed - One Last Breath
    Personality;;
    WIP
    What's your favorite video game?
    Animal Crossing New Leaf, it's such a cute and precious game <3
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░

══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══
L I N K S ::
[My Trello/Art progress]
[My DA]+[My Viscets]

B L U R P S ::
Thank you tenlittlesoldierboys
For your help with my
signature!
All rights go to Warner Bros.
+ J.K. Rowling
PFQ! Click Here For MEH?
══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══

░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby funderful;; » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:51 am

...▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

username;; funderful;;
      name;; yue means "moon" in chinese
      gender;; male aro-ace | he/him pronouns
      theme Song;; "you are the moon" - the hush sound
      personality;; yue's personality has changed quite.. a lot- but that's not his fault. (wiiip)
      what's your favorite video game? optional
...▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Last edited by funderful;; on Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
funderful;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:13 pm

^^^
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Optimuslover.. » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:49 am

Username;; Optimuslover..
    Name;; Sandero (Sand-er-O)
    Gender;; Male
    Gif;; Image
    Theme Song;; Teenagers. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k6EQAOmJrbw
    Personality;; He is easaly angered because of his "small" body. He outgoing and will put himself out infront of others. He is a bit selfish. But for the ones that are close to him he is selfless for.
    What's your favorite video game? Wolf Quest
Trade Me ❤️❤️❤️
I'm a Tiger!
Optimuslover..

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me