Drawing sessions 1
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Batch #673 - Abandoned!

Postby Mint Chip » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:48 am

Winner wrote:user; memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=318842
name; Trixie
gender; female
(form)

as true stated on abandoned babe they just posted (who is adorable btw!) - these lines are new lines for pps babes only <3
I'm honestly very excited to have these new lines just for pps abandon babes (and for pps batches even).

okay so this babe started out being grays/white with blue eyes because I was going more towards white wolf but then I added the blue and ahhh I'm so pleased with it ;w;

[Form]
Code: Select all
name;
gender;
5 personality traits or 1 song to explain their personality;
friends; (1 minimum, but up to 5 max)
1 extra;;

-you can give me 5 personality traits or 1 song that explains their personality (or is their "theme song")
-I think every child needs friends, and friends don't have to be other pps(s) or young ones, they just need friends! a minimum of 1 friend is required, and explain a little about them (between 100 and 300 words). you can have up to 5 friends/friendships in your form.
-1 extra can be up to 400 words or 1 piece of art. c:
-prettying up is allowed
-good luck and have fun!

End date: Feb. 12th @ 8pm CST

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3357162][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2746608&size=large&format=png&rev=1486252118[/img][/url]
Last edited by Mint Chip on Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Batch #673 - Abandoned!

Postby tiny little box » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:51 am

name; Amelia
gender; female
friends; (1 minimum, but up to 5 max) res with 'I love you' suicide sheep
1 extra;;
Can you 100% certainty prove that I actually exist?

Bi/dragon/pretty gay

Hmhmhmhmhmhm
hm
hm
hm
hm
tiny little box

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverSamurai » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:51 am

gonna

Yo, I'm Silver and like talking with people and making new friends.
I enjoy music, birds, anime/manga, video games, and art. Feel free to send over a message whenever if you'd like to chat!

A lot is happening right now, but I'm doing my best

"I fell apart, but got back up again,"
SilverSamurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:51 am

name;
gender;
friends; (1 minimum, but up to 5 max)
1 extra;;
resss
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grifforik » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:51 am

Omg why! I need! Mark

name; Eira
gender; Female
Playful - Energetic - Intelligent - Sweet - Overly excitable
friends;
Amy and Ally:
Sabaku:
Pie:
Snowsteele:
----
1 extra;;
Art of her playing with her friends, and Papa Snow who she's adopted. WIP

(If anyone has one PPS baby they would like to be friends and are ok with me writing a friend story, I'd love to do a group pic so they'd be included!)
Last edited by grifforik on Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyChinaAru » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:05 pm

RES. WIP
name; Flurry
gender; Female
Playful, Shy, Curious, Sensitive, Kind
friends;
Millie- Millie is not only a best friend to
Flurry but also like a big sister. She often chats with her while they give each other makeovers and dress up. Flurry loves Millie and always wants to be with her.
Argyros- Flurry finds Argyros to be a little intimidating and stern at times but she knows he's only looking out for her. She see's him like the dad she never had and enjoys it when he comes to visit her and watch TV with her.
1 extra;;
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
:D ~Feb: 14 My B-day!~ :D
ImageImageImage Image
LadyChinaAru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Placebo » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:05 pm

bro!!!!! pm me if you wanna use Anya here ;0; she's still canonically a kiddo

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3101986&hilit=anya
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yugi » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:09 pm

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

name; Trixie|gender; Female
Florence and the Machine - Stand By Me
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
Friends wrote:Hone
Hone is both Trixie's adopted father and one of her closest friends. While she doesn't know much about her biological parents, other than the fact that she had a mother and father other than Hone, she is very appreciative of him taking care of her. She believes that Hone is her absolute best father and pal, and her love for him is infinite. Their love for doing what's right and making others happy allows them to bond even further with absolute ease. The two can be found traveling from their apartment quite often, visiting parks and libraries, as well as hanging out with some of Hone's pals and acquaintances.

Hone is very cautious when it comes to taking care of Trixie; he always fears that he's not a good enough role model for her. He tries to act like a parental figure, but he doesn't know how to exactly, as he and his parents weren't all that close. Instead, he tries to think in a way of what a best friend would do to provide support. Of course, this leads him into various situations of allowing Trixie to get away with a lot of stuff a typical parent wouldn't allow, but he tries not to mind it. His focus is to keep Trixie safe and happy, all while providing her an environment to build herself up in.

Because of Hone's genuine sympathy, honesty, and courage, Trixie has found herself invested into law studies; she aspires to be a defense attorney just like him one day. While she doesn't fully understand it now, she hopes that she will be able to help her father and strangers out one day with what she knows already.

(283/300)

Keaton
Keaton was one of the first people Trixie was introduced to when Hone adopted her into his home. At first, Trixie was very uncertain how she felt towards Keaton. He was a complete stranger to her, and due to how different he acted from her father, she was terrified of him. Keaton, although he never really showed it, was saddened by the fact that he couldn't interact all that well with the viscling; he was always excited by the thought of having his own children, and he thought he would be loved by them too.

It wasn't until a few weeks of him visiting that she slowly started to warm up to him. He was sitting on Hone's couch, strumming his guitar, and humming to himself. He was trying his best to play as quietly as possible, since Trixie's adopted father was taking a long, much needed nap. The tiny white viscet found herself entranced by Keaton's ability to play music and sing, and asked if he could play some more. Just like how Trixie and Hone were able to bond over their love for helping others, Keaton and her were able to become close friends through their love for music. Sometimes Keaton will create a song with Trixie's help; usually she'll suggest song lyrics about things that she finds interest in. Keaton's favorite song by her has to be one that she made for her father, in which they spent five weeks planning the song in secret until Trixie thought it sounded perfect.

(254/300)

Mariko
Mariko has to be one of Trixie's top three favorite friends. She doesn't beat Hone, of course, due to the fact that she is rarely able to see her as she is a pop idol after all, but nonetheless, Trixie loves her. She always feels safe and comfortable around the black and pink viscet. She adores the fact that Mariko constantly brings over sweet treats that she prepared by her own hand for Trixie to try. Even though Mariko has never thought of taking care of a much younger person before, she thoroughly enjoys surprising Trixie with whatever she can. The small viscling's smile never fails to make her feel better, and she never feels anxious being around the young one. Even though Trixie isn't exactly an adoring fan of hers, she radiates a very energetic, but highly calming, spirit to those around her.

When Mariko does visit, she stays for a couple of weeks before traveling off somewhere else. During those visits, the two will have slumber parties, sing offs with the old karaoke system Hone stored away in his home, tea parties, dress ups, and more. Mariko typically wouldn't do much of these small things with others since she's often embarrassed by it, but she wants to do her best to make tiny Trixie happy. The idol viscet always tries her best to come back to her hometown in time for the viscling's birthday, since she absolutely adores throwing surprise parties for the little one.

(247/300)

Beat
Even though Trixie cannot keep up with Beat's overwhelming personality, she still thinks of the rainbow viscet as a good friend of hers. She's not all that into sports, but she does find her interest to be piqued when Beat pulls out her spray cans, water color paints, and other various art supplies. As the creative viscet works away at the paper with her art tools, Trixie can be found laying down next to her, staring as if she was caught in a trance. Her bright blue eyes can chubby, fluffy face can be seen following each brush stroke Beat puts down. While she hasn't worked up the courage to try to test out Beat's expensive art equipment, she sometimes like to follow along with her own sheet of paper and crayons. Beat is typically encouraging with her words when she critiques Trixie's artwork, in which the young one constantly asks for as she assumes that Beat has an expert eye when it comes to drawing. The tiny viscet is always overjoyed by Beat's encouraging words.

The two also have a deep affection for birds. After meeting Beat's pet, Inki, the small visling hopes that, one day, she can convince her adopted father to buy them a pet bird to care for. She hopes to be able to adopt an all white cockatiel one day; as much as she adores Inki, she would rather have a bird that's more simple in its appearance as she wants to be able to draw it too.

(253/300)

Yosuke
Yosuke is considered to be one of Trixie's closest friends. The two were able to kick off their friendship right from the get go, which was admittedly a bit surprising to Yosuke. Hone, if he is unable to contact Keaton for a little while, will always trust the youthful, kind, and patient viscet with taking care of his daughter. More than often, he is often the go-to baby sitter for little Trixie, which Yosuke doesn't mind at all since he adores her as well. He strictly sticks to Hone's schedule set for his adopted daughter, although he does add a few additional fun edits to the plan to keep it fresh; he never wants Trixie to feel bored while she's over at his place.

Even though Trixie is usually content with watching Yosuke play games, sometimes he likes to teach her how to play instead. Because of Yosuke's help, she is able to play checkers with him, and she is hoping to soon be able to learn how to play chess. She also discovered her love of puzzle games because of the game shop's keeper and his never ending collection of games. However, regardless of how much the little viscling adores card games, she finds them difficult to keep up with when she attempts to play them with Yosuke. She prefers to watch others play from a distance, often helping keep track of the score.

(235/300)

Wearing her favorite blue dress, white sweater, cotton ribbon scarf, and light pink galoshes, Trixie stared at her adopted father's door, waiting for him to wake up. She was excited; today was her birthday, and it had meant that everyone that she loved would be in the same room as her. With how busy everyone's schedules were these past few months, she was worried that she wouldn't be able to see them all again. Her worries were always put at ease whenever her special day rolled around, even if it was just one sole day out of the lengthy year, and she was absolutely ecstatic. She was tempted to barge into Hone's room to wake him up, but she knew that he had spent much time with other things and that he desperately needed any rest he could get.

When Hone finally woke up from his slumber, Trixie immediately greeted him with a tight hug and a warm smile, like she always did. Hone returned her affection by scooping up the small viscling in his arms, all while wishing her a happy birthday, as well as asking what she wanted for that day. Her reply was sweet and simple; she wanted to be with her closest family and friends. With that, the two headed out to Yosuke's game shop, which would be prepped in time for their arrival.

All of her friends were working busily to ensure that the party would be an absolute success. Keaton was responsible for making Trixie's favorite fruit punch, Mariko was in charge of getting a strawberry birthday cake, Beat was busy decorating, and Yosuke made sure there was plenty of entertainment to go around for that entire day. Each and every one of them also made sure to bring a small gift or two for the birthday girl.

When the two finally arrived, the game shop was bright and cheerful. All of Trixie's closest friends were standing, huddled up together in a small group. The teary eyed viscling was placed down onto the ground so she could run up and hug all of them, for she had truly missed them all. She wanted to savor every second of this day, as she always felt absolutely safe with all of them caring and protecting her. Nothing would be able to bring her down as long as she was with them.

(Extra - 395/400)
Last edited by Yugi on Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:12 pm, edited 10 times in total.
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
xxx
x

Yugi | She/They | Biracial Asian
Digital Artist x 3D Hobbyist x Live2D Animator
xxx
Image Image
ImageImage
xxx
World's shortest cyberpunk 🤘

Daylight's not for me 。。。
That's why I'm nocturnal

ImageImage
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
Yugi
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angeldog513 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:12 pm

I'm not entering but if you need relationships just PM me!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Hi there I'm angeldog513, you can call me whatever you like as long as it isn't hurtful though! Send me a PM I'm always looking for new friends or someone to chat with! Also would you please say I referred you here please and thank you!My Viscets My Deviantart
angeldog513

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PikaPerfect » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:12 pm

NEW LINES AND THEYRE SO CUTE

mark ;o;