Nytron #87 - Open! by GODEATER

Based on Click to view
Artist GODEATER [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Nytron #87 - Open!

Postby GODEATER » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:35 am

Adventure wrote:You are travelling up a mountain when you hear a distinct roar, it was throaty and sounded closer, maybe too close. You walk towards the sound, ignoring all the attempts of the rational side of your brain to stop, then there before you appears a cave. There are jewels scattered across the ground and some are indented into the walls, but there in the corner there is a creature, as you can see its' body slowly moving up and down. You walk towards it, not thinking as you have no idea what it is, as you get closer it lets out another throaty but dry roar. Closer and closer you get, you go to reach forward to touch it but as you do so you kick a rock and it hits a wall and creates a loud bang. The creature head bolts up, and its' body follows, it towers over you as you look up to be greeted with a strange smile from the creature. You take a couple steps backwards trying to see the creature at its' fullest, as its' head nearly hits the top of the cave it walks towards you, making you step back again and again. Slowly you both enter the sunlight and breeze, it stalks out of the cave and just as you get a good look at it, it rushes off up, higher onto the mountain.

wilddog990 wrote:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"๐“‘๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ท ๐“•๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ"

|๐“ค๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ท๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ|

๐•จ๐•š๐•๐••๐••๐• ๐•˜๐Ÿก๐Ÿก๐Ÿ˜

|๐“๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ|

โ„‚๐•’๐•ฃ๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’

|๐“๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ|

๐”ฝ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•–

|๐“–๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป|

๐”ฝ๐•–๐•ž๐•’๐•๐•–

|๐“•๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“•๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ญ|

๐•Š๐•™๐•– ๐•๐• ๐•ง๐•–๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•’๐•”๐• ๐•ค ๐•“๐•–๐•”๐•’๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•– ๐•ค๐•™๐•– ๐•๐•š๐•œ๐•–๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•จ๐•’๐•ช ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•”๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•”๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ž๐•š๐•ซ๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ž ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ ๐•ก๐•ฃ๐•–๐•—๐•–๐•ฃ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•–. โ„๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•—๐•’๐•ง๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•– ๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ก๐•ก๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•–๐•ค๐•– ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•ค๐•™๐•– ๐•๐•š๐•œ๐•–๐•ค ๐•ฃ๐• ๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•–๐•• ๐•ก๐•–๐•ก๐•ก๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค ๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค.

|๐“•๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“’๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป|

๐•Š๐•™๐•– ๐•ก๐•ฃ๐•–๐•—๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค ๐•๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ ๐•˜๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ช๐•ค ๐•“๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•ค๐•™๐•– ๐••๐• ๐•–๐•ค๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐••๐•’๐•ฃ๐•œ ๐• ๐•ฃ ๐•๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ ๐•ค๐•™๐•’๐••๐•–๐•ค ๐• ๐•— ๐•“๐•๐•ฆ๐•–.

|๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚|

๐•Š๐•™๐•– ๐••๐• ๐•–๐•ค๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•ฅ๐•’๐•๐•œ ๐•ž๐•ฆ๐•”๐•™ ๐•“๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•จ๐•™๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•ค๐•™๐•– ๐••๐• ๐•–๐•ค ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•’๐••๐•ง๐•š๐•”๐•– ๐•”๐• ๐•ฆ๐•๐•• ๐•™๐•–๐•๐•ก ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ. ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•จ๐•š๐•ค๐•– ๐•˜๐•š๐•ฃ๐• ๐•š๐•ค ๐•’ ๐•จ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐••๐•–๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•™๐•–๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ. ๐•Š๐•™๐•– ๐•ก๐•ฃ๐•–๐•—๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ง๐•–๐• ๐•’๐•๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐•“๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•ค๐•™๐•– ๐•จ๐•š๐•๐• ๐•™๐•–๐•๐•ก ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ช๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•–๐••. โ„๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•œ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•ž๐•ช๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•š๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ค ๐•™๐•–๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•š๐••๐•–๐•ค ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•ค๐•จ๐•š๐•—๐•ฅ๐•๐•ช ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•˜๐•™ ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•๐•š๐•—๐•–. ๐•Š๐•™๐•– ๐•’๐•๐•จ๐•’๐•ช๐•ค ๐•™๐•’๐•ค ๐•“๐•ฃ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•จ ๐•š๐••๐•–๐•’๐•ค.

owner; wilddog990

It's my first UC and I'm super excited.
I went back into the design phase again, so it's henna-based.

Traits:
Overgrown mane; Uncommon | Fancy horns; Rare | Wisp tail; uncommon

I'm judging forms on presentation, so go wild! Gifs, fancy letters from random sites, pretty colors, etc. Just like this Nytron, they have to be appealing to the eye. At least I think this one's pretty.
Code: Select all
Username;
Nytron name;
Nytron gender;
Anything else you want to add;
Last edited by GODEATER on Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    discord: godeater
GODEATER

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Nytron #87 - Open!

Postby universal song » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:04 am

|๐“๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ|

๐”ฝ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•–

๐”ฝ๐•–๐•ž๐•’๐•๐•–

๐•Š๐•™๐•– ๐•๐• ๐•ง๐•–๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•’๐•”๐• ๐•ค ๐•“๐•–๐•”๐•’๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•– ๐•ค๐•™๐•– ๐•๐•š๐•œ๐•–๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•จ๐•’๐•ช ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•”๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•”๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ž๐•š๐•ซ๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ž ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ ๐•ก๐•ฃ๐•–๐•—๐•–๐•ฃ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•–. โ„๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•—๐•’๐•ง๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•– ๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ก๐•ก๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•–๐•ค๐•– ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•ค๐•™๐•– ๐•๐•š๐•œ๐•–๐•ค ๐•ฃ๐• ๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•–๐•• ๐•ก๐•–๐•ก๐•ก๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค ๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค.

๐•Š๐•™๐•– ๐•ก๐•ฃ๐•–๐•—๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค ๐•๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ ๐•˜๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ช๐•ค ๐•“๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•ค๐•™๐•– ๐••๐• ๐•–๐•ค๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐••๐•’๐•ฃ๐•œ ๐• ๐•ฃ ๐•๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ ๐•ค๐•™๐•’๐••๐•–๐•ค ๐• ๐•— ๐•“๐•๐•ฆ๐•–.

๐•Š๐•™๐•– ๐••๐• ๐•–๐•ค๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•ฅ๐•’๐•๐•œ ๐•ž๐•ฆ๐•”๐•™ ๐•“๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•จ๐•™๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•ค๐•™๐•– ๐••๐• ๐•–๐•ค ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•’๐••๐•ง๐•š๐•”๐•– ๐•”๐• ๐•ฆ๐•๐•• ๐•™๐•–๐•๐•ก ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ. ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•จ๐•š๐•ค๐•– ๐•˜๐•š๐•ฃ๐• ๐•š๐•ค ๐•’ ๐•จ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐••๐•–๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•™๐•–๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ. ๐•Š๐•™๐•– ๐•ก๐•ฃ๐•–๐•—๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ง๐•–๐• ๐•’๐•๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐•“๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•ค๐•™๐•– ๐•จ๐•š๐•๐• ๐•™๐•–๐•๐•ก ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ช๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•–๐••. โ„๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•œ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•ž๐•ช๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•š๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ค ๐•™๐•–๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•š๐••๐•–๐•ค ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•ค๐•จ๐•š๐•—๐•ฅ๐•๐•ช ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•˜๐•™ ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•๐•š๐•—๐•–. ๐•Š๐•™๐•– ๐•’๐•๐•จ๐•’๐•ช๐•ค ๐•™๐•’๐•ค ๐•“๐•ฃ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•จ ๐•š๐••๐•–๐•’๐•ค.
Last edited by universal song on Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:29 am, edited 19 times in total.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bleakexearth » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:34 pm

it'skaz

lorenzo

male

none

bleakexearth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GODEATER » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:44 pm

wilddog990 wrote:

|๐“๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ|

๐”ฝ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•–

๐”ฝ๐•–๐•ž๐•’๐•๐•–

winner! your form was so pretty and I loved that you put in the personality!
it'skaz, your form was pretty too. the lightbulbs at the top was the best ;v;
but I had to choose one.
    discord: godeater
GODEATER

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Phantom » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:38 pm

This Nytron is being put up for re-adoption! Please fill in the following form, a simple raffle. End date, the 20th of Feb!

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Number:[/b](plus one above you)
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
Image Image Imagex
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
~Phantom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherchรฉ. » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:21 am

Username:
Kaori Miyazono.
Name:
Zackari.
Number:
1 c:
x

leah - college student - adult
โ™ก
ven โ™ก nilla โ™ก bats โ™ก racc โ™ก star โ™ก
"like the ocean finds the shore,

xxxxxi'll always find you"
recherchรฉ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Set It Off » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:04 am

Username: Set it Off
Name: Calypso
Number:(plus one above you) 2
The names Nightmare.

Set It Off

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alphatoros » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:01 pm

Username:
alphatoros

Name:
Arabella
'Lovely, Elegant'

Number:

Most call me Alpha, but I also go by Toro.
they/her โ˜… asexual โ˜… panromantic

My RP Characters | Character Hub | Insta
alphatoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:08 am

Username: CaesarHorse
Name: Alcatraz
Number: 4

Since I own the limited 12 already, is it alright if I put one up for readoption?

Boosh unless we're friends โ™ก He/him โ™ก Trans/Bi โ™ก ASD โ™ก Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
โ™ก
Linecook
โ™ก
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Phantom » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 am

alphatoros wrote:
Username:
alphatoros

Name:
Arabella
'Lovely, Elegant'

Number:

The number three was rolled!
Congratulations on your new Nytron!

The page will be updated with your information.
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
Image Image Imagex
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
~Phantom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me