Doll #200 - Winner page 3 by father

Based on Click to view
Artist father [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
74 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Doll #200 - Winner page 3

Postby father » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:39 pm

(before people scream over this being #200, dollhouse doesnt do special adopts for 100s because each doll is already custom made and special)
its been 900 yrs, whats up guys

lmk if u cant read my handwriting, ill transcribe it here if anyone needs it.

Fill out the form to adopt, you can add up to one extra (writing up to 300 words, for art no gifs or comics) to boost your chances. prettying up is also fine.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Doll Name:[/b]
[b]Doll Gender:[/b]
[b]Shadow Name:[/b]
[b]Shadow Gender:[/b] (if applicable)
[b]How did they meet their shadow?:[/b] (can be art with 20 words to accompany, or writing up to 350 words)

This ends on Sunday, January 15th at 7 pm EST.
Last edited by father on Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
officially quitting! its been real.
do not ask for any of my characters, adoptables,
or pets, as i am not giving them out. thanks!
father

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Doll #200 - Open

Postby Morta » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:57 pm

Username:
Doll Name:
Doll Gender:
Shadow Name:
Shadow Gender: (if applicable)
How did they meet their shadow?: (can be art with 20 words to accompany, or writing up to 350 words) Res with the underworld
OwO
Morta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anxioustora » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:46 pm

Username:
EmberDemon
Doll Name:
RAIN DROP
Doll Gender:
Female
Shadow Name:
DROP TOP
How did they meet their shadow?: (can be art with 20 words to accompany, or writing up to 350 words)

WIP I LOVE HER DEARLY
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |

|
    |
    |
    |
    |
    pm me for art trades!
    sig art by me
    check out my links
    Use to be EmberDemon
    have a nice day
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    Anxioustora

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby angelshy » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:56 pm

Username:
    Angelshy

Doll Name:
    Jasmine

Doll Gender:
    Female

Shadow Name:
    Tbd

Male

How did they meet their shadow?: (can be art with 20 words to accompany, or writing up to 350 words)
    Wip

oh gosh I forgot to edit this ;n;
    oh well, g-luck and congrats to the winner !
    Last edited by angelshy on Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:14 pm, edited 4 times in total.
    angelshy

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby ArizonaT3a » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:59 am

Username:
    Akemi-chan
    Doll Name:
    Livian (live-e-an)
    Doll Gender:
    Female
    Shadow Name:
    Morris
    Shadow Gender:
    Male
    How did they meet their shadow?:
    res with the doll being abandoned in a cave by a little boy and then meets Morris who makes a "contract" with her
    ArizonaT3a

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Barnes&Rogers » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:04 am

Username: 155NinjaCat

Doll Name: Pearl Alexander Jackson
    Doll Gender: Female

Shadow Name: Otis
    Shadow Gender: Male

How did they meet their shadow?: Pearl walked along the beach, enjoying the quiet, sereneness of the waves lapping against the sand. Her bushy brown hair was tied up in a high ponytail, the soft curls bouncing with every step. Her feet sunk into the sand, but she didn't mind the feel of the soft grains between her toes. She loved spending as much time as she could down by the water's edge, but she she knew that she wouldn't have a lot of time left to do that. The "contract" with her shadow was almost finished, and she knew her shadow wished to pass on; to die. She hated the fact, but she respected it's decision. Still, she also knew that she would miss visiting the beach, meeting with her friends, and basically everyday life. The wind blew softly around her, and she smiled sadly. At least she got to spend her last few days in the place she loved. Letting out a quiet sigh, she began to run, enjoying the feeling of the wind rushing past her as she did, the sand flying up a round her as her feet hit the ground. She spent a couple of hours just running around the beach before she finally settled down, kneeling down on the soft sand. That's when she heard the soft sound of something somewhere off to her right. Upon looking up, she noticed the wispy, blackness of a shadow, and she gasped. The shadow seemed to have taken the form of a small turtle, but it was fading. Dying. 'Hi there,' She whispered as she approached it, bending down to get a better look at it. As she crouched down, she could feel it's presence in her mind, and she hesitantly reached out, her fingers brushing against it. [i]They saved eachother...

(298 words)[/i]

Mornings with Pearl: Dragging herself out of her bed, Pearl slammed her hand against the alarm, switching it off. She didn't know what had possessed her to set her alarm for 7:00 am, but she had done it, and now she had to suffer the consequences. Yawning, she stretched her arms before reaching down to poke Otis' side. 'Wake up you lazy creature,' She muttered tiredly before heading for the bathroom. She grabbed her hair brush, and attempted to smooth out the mess that was her hair, but to no avail. With a sigh, she stopped trying, instead tying it up into a loose pony tail. Once she had done that, she slipped her glasses onto her face, and brushed her teeth. If she couldn't tame her hair, the least she could do was have fresh breath. After that, she went to her closet and picked out Simple brown shorts, and her usual blue and white "Crystal Rock" sweater. To accompany them, she slipped on fluffy blue and white socks and her blue high-tops. Otis was only waking when she was dressed, and she let out a quiet laugh. He nuzzled his head against her foot, and she picked him up, careful to avoid the sharp Quartz stones on his shell. 'You hungry Bud?' She asked quietly, although she knew the answer. Otis was always hungry, not that he needed to eat. He was a shadow, after all. After feeding Otis, she grabbed a small bowl of cereal for herself. She couldn't help but enjoy the chocolaty taste in the morning. She left the dishes stacked up in the sink before heading out the door and down towards the beach. She would worry about cleaning later...

(284 words)

Last edited by Barnes&Rogers on Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:10 am, edited 3 times in total.
    Barnes&Rogers

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby hayakawa » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:49 am

mARK OMF
    ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ they / them ‎‎‎Image
    ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ♡
    hayakawa

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby iBrevity » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:24 am

Username: iBrevity
    Doll Name: Margaret, call me "Maggie"
    Doll Gender: female [she/her]
    Shadow Name: Mica
    Shadow Gender: male [he/him]
    How did they meet their shadow?:
    Maggie was a well-loved doll. She was made custom for a little girl who had an inordinate love for jewels, and the little girl received with her great joy. She was taken everywhere, her shoulder joint pulled loose by the constant carrying, her fine hair mussed by the girl's affection for the damp outdoors. But everybody grows up and when eventually the girl became a woman and realized that her dreams of rock-hunting could not be realized, she put Maggie away. The doll sat on a windowsill for some time, until the rain brought a Shadow, and the Shadow brought a contract.

Maggie's most prized memory is of meeting Mica. The Shadow took some time to scale the brick house to the sill where Maggie perched, and it took him some time longer to convince Maggie to even listen to him; but Mica was soft and quiet and slow and terribly terribly stubborn. So eventually Maggie listened and eventually she said yes, and in that moment Mica phased through the window pane and pressed his cool shell to her hand.

Mica explained to her that he'd seen her from the sill months ago, but that it had taken him a while to see what she was. Maggie rejected his notion of her being 'abandoned' (her little girl turned woman still visited, she argued, and would sometimes even pick her up and sigh wistfully over the crown of her head) but she followed Mica nonetheless.

Giving the affection he so craved came naturally to her; as she followed him outside, among the leaves and the grass and the sun, she spoke to him. She told him the stories her girl had once told her, of faraway gems and caverns, of stones that could make magic. Mica was quiet, toddling along, the quartz on his back sparking with each rolling movement, but he said eventually, "When we get to the Dollhouse I'll find a cave for you. Somewhere with a lot of jewels."

Maggie fell momentarily quiet, thinking, a smile warming her. "Yes," she said, "That would be lovely, Mica."
    [348/350]
    Last edited by iBrevity on Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

[art by Baylin]

brev [she/her]

kalon moderator
    approvals are -- closed
    iBrevity

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Slabby » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:04 am

Username: EyePudding
    Doll Name: Gabbie or Gabe
    Doll Gender: Gender Fluid
    Shadow Name: Martyn
    Shadow Gender: Male
    How did they meet their shadow?: Res with beach
    Tired.
    Slabby

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby tropicalling » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:30 pm

-
    Last edited by tropicalling on Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
    ↑_(ΦwΦ;)Ψ
    wanting to get rid of everything on this account for art!

tropicalling

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me