Artist sprig [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
37 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

❤Discord Buttermilk❤ #33

Postby sprig » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:22 am

Buttermilk Adopts
Saving the world one bovine at a time!
Welcome to the mystical land of cows! Stay a while, take off your shoes and feel the soft grass beneath your toes. Cuddle up with a couple bovine and make yourself at home.. If you're lucky, one just might come home with you! Buttermilk Cows are tradable for other Buttermilk Cows, sellable, and also are giftable! There is no limit to how many you can own so feel free to fill your heart entirely of adorable Cattle and nothing else!

you must be apart of the discord chat and only have won up to two discord buttermilks.

xXIgnisXx

Edits:
Jewelry (NR)
Expression (C)
Switch (UC)
Ears (UC)
Longer Horns (UC)
Longer Hair (UC)
Roman Nose (R)
Last edited by sprig on Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:36 am, edited 5 times in total.
sprig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❤Discord Buttermilk❤ #33

Postby kaatlove » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:21 am

Marrkkkk
ImageImage
✶ kaat ⋆ chars
kaatlove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birb. » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:01 am

ᴛᴀᴠʀᴏꜱ
Well hello there!!! My name is crybaby. and I just have some simple information to inform you in!!! Ok, if I win this will be my first discord win, my first bull, and my fourth buttermilk!!! Also, all of the art, coding (well I guess this is coding lol), and... Ok well, everything is created by me!!! Also, I'm just going to inform you that I put ALOT of work into this form, so I'm pretty proud of it uwu. Anyway, let's get into it!!!

Imageᴀʙᴏᴜt ᴛᴀᴠʀᴏꜱImage
Tavros is simply a gentle soul in a body way too fierce looking for his personality. His favorite feature of himself is his eyes, since they are very laid-back looking (honestly, I don't know how eyes can look laid-back but they just can). He is really attached to his family, because his mother unfortunately passed. He felt very close to them afterwards. Tavros is probably the most clingy friend of all friends. He would do anything for his friends and not even think twice about it!!!

ᴛᴀᴠʀᴏꜱ' ʟɪꜰᴇꜱᴛᴏʀʏ
Tavros was born from a cow named Delilah. She was a sweet cow that had the exact same eyes as her son. Tavros was the only calf his mother had, and he was a bit of a loner, until he met Gala. Gala was a calf that was almost exactly his age and she was pretty much the opposite of him. She was very adventurous, and always spoke her mind, while Tavros was always kind. Gala noticed him once and asked him to prank one of the cows. He was shocked she would do such a thing. She laughed and left him behind. He was shocked she would do that!!! Gala kept him around for entertainment, liking the attention she would get from him. Soon, she actually started caring for him, and she wasn't keeping him around for entertainment anymore. She actually started to see him as a friend, and Tavros started seeing her as a friend. They were close ever since. Meanwhile, his mother was very sickly. Unfortunately, his mother passed away. Tavros was devastated. His mother was his everything. After the worse of the grief, he turned to his father and they became very close!!!

ᴛᴀᴠʀᴏꜱ' ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴇʀᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛʀᴇᴀᴛ
Tavros' favorite summertime treat is a little something that his mother made him a lot when he was a calf. That is a delicious peanut butter chocolate chip cookie dough ball!!! And yes, that is quite a mouthful (both to say and to eat)!!! They are the perfect thing to eat while chilling out by a pond, or enjoying the hot sun!!! Also, these were my childhood favorite snack to eat (just thought I would mention :3). His favorite thing about them is that they are very sharable!!!
(in case you can't tell because of my uhmmmm... beautiful drawing... uh yeah, this is his tongue with a peanut butter ball on it)

ᴛᴀᴠʀᴏꜱ' ʟɪᴋᴇꜱ
Tavros', like any other creature has many likes and dislikes. One of his biggest likes is Gala (another buttermilk in my herd). Gala is a bit of an opposite of Tavros, but somehow they fit just perfectly like a puzzle piece. They were friends since childhood. He also likes autumn, as all of the oranges and yellows he thinks are just gorgeous. He is very social and without company, he can get very lonely very easily!!!

ᴛᴀᴠʀᴏꜱ' ᴅɪꜱʟɪᴋᴇꜱ
Tavros biggest dislike is being betrayed. Probably because he is so loyal and giving, and whenever someone betrays him he just can't stand it. Of course no one likes being betrayed, but Travos is extra sensitive to it. He really also dislikes winter, because of how cold it is, which he just hates. He also dislikes being lonely, as he is a very talkative bull who almost always is talking!!!

ᴛᴀᴠʀᴏꜱ' ꜰᴇᴀʀꜱ
Monophobia~ the fear of being alone
Thanatophobia~ the fear of dying (this fear started at his mothers death)

he doesn't have many fears, but there you go :3

Thank You!!!
Last off I want to thank vintage rose and all of the other artists for giving us a shot at owning our very own buttermilks. I am very appreciative and I hope you enjoyed my form!
Last edited by birb. on Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:01 am, edited 19 times in total.
birb.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kainé » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:11 am

Mark mark c:
Kainé

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cinnamonroll » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:18 pm

.o. mark
hiatus
cinnamonroll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chromatic. » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:22 pm

Mark!

Easy to find what's wrong, Harder to find what's right.

.I've changed for the better worst.
chromatic.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grapejuice » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:23 pm

quick mark yes <33
grapejuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXIgnisXx » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:26 pm

Username: xXIgnisXx
Discord Name: Ignis
Name: Sandy
Favorite summertime treat: Watermelon Popsicles are Sandy's favorite summer treat. As a calf, his mother would make them for him so that it would help him keep cool during days where it was hot outside. To this day Sandy still uses them as a means to help keep cool during the summer months.
Theme Song: "Here Comes The Sun" - George Harrison
Personality: Sandy is a laid back young bull with a big heart. The young bull hates seeing other cows or bulls have a hard time, so does his best to help out whether it be emotional support or just a hug. Aside from having a big heart, Sandy is a regular beach goer. Sandy enjoys every aspect about the beach, the and under his hooves, having the waves pool around his ankles, swimming and collecting sea shells.

Sandy wrote:Sunny days ahead
Always ready to help
Never frowning
Doing what he believes is right
Yellow

Beach Life wrote:Waves crashing
Sunny skies above
Seagulls calling

Last edited by xXIgnisXx on Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:00 pm, edited 13 times in total.

" HERE COMES THE SUN "

x
x

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..⊳ [url=x]x[/url]
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..⊳ [url=x]x[/url]
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..Plantasia

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
xXIgnisXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oh-J » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:30 pm

what a cutie i hope i have time

Username:
    Name:
    Art of his favorite summertime treat: (this art must be done by you)
    colorful hair don't care
Oh-J

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strog13 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:36 pm

Username: strog13
Name: Zander
Art of his favorite summertime treat:
Watermelon is Zander's favorite treat because of it's unique looks, much like his own. It's flavor inspires him to be creative.
Last edited by strog13 on Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♥I HOARD DWARF HAMMYS!!!!!♥

strog13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me