Time spent 1 hour, 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #242 Winner!

Postby Soulsplosion » Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:58 pm

Owner: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=630010
Name: Fermata (Mattie)
Winning post: viewtopic.php?p=92240208#p92240208

Tbh this one reminds me of music notes for some reason, probably the dim lil' stripeys. I wasn't initially going for that theme, but it happened somehow.

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Gender/sex:
Hobbies/Interests?:
Other:

-Include the gender & the sex, if needed; you may include their preferred pronouns/sexuality, etc, there as well
-Include a short explanation for their hobbies/interests & why. For example: They like to read books, because stories are interesting. I dunno.
-Other can be things like art, etc. Max of 3 art pieces.

Ends: 11/20

Code: Select all
[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2396759&size=medium&format=png&rev=1446861718[/img]

XX #060606 Black Mane
XX #abd5ff Blue Tints/Eye Inner
XX #764c20 Eye Outter
XX #a26724 Body
XX #ce9556 Body Highlights
XX #fffff Markings & Highlights
Last edited by Soulsplosion on Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:24 am, edited 3 times in total.

hi im soul !!!
im a digital artist and game designer
im not very active here anymore
im an adult with a job now

Donate to the PCRF

My dinosaur survival game on roblox
Deviantart
Tumblr
Soulsplosion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #242

Postby kamelgirl » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:05 pm

- Username -

kamelgirl

- Name -

Fermata ~ "Mattie"

- Gender -

Female

- Sexuality -

Heterosexual

- Personality -

Dignified ~ Spoiled ~ Sarcastic ~ Bossy ~ Insecure

1) Dignified. Fermata is always the image of composure and refuses to do anything she perceives as 'crude'. She was bred and raised in an expensive breeding facility, has good bloodlines, and is fully aware of it. A lack of maturity greatly irritates Mattie and she is always very formal.

2) Spoiled. Mattie, whether she realizes it or not, has almost always gotten whatever she asked for. Growing up as a spoiled pet in the home of a famous concert pianist, Fermata never wanted for anything and had servants to pamper her. Now that her state has been "reduced to that of a wild animal", she's found it difficult to adjust to the reality that not everyone will cater to her every whim.

3) Sarcastic. Fermata always made use of her scathing sarcasm, but lately she has employed it more and more. Frustrated with her new state and the loss of everything she's ever known, Mattie strikes out often to assure herself of her slight, but present, control of the situation.

4) Bossy. Always longing to be in control, Fermata is very domineering. She orders others around and gives commands in an extremely imperious tone (Anna calls it her 'leader voice'). Mattie will stand for no subordination and gives offenders severe tongue-lashings.

5) Insecure. Still shaken from the loss of her home, Mattie worries almost constantly about it happening again. She feels a desperate need to assert herself in her new life and becomes defensive when challenged over it. While she rarely shows it, Mattie is fiercely protective of anything of hers, fearful of losing anything else.

- Backstory -

Fermata von Ludwig was born in a distinguished breeding kennel, well known for its high quality Viscets. Purchased at a young age by a famous concert pianist, she grew up a treasured pet in an opulent and luxurious household. Her owner cherished her greatly, and in his will and on his deathbed, he expressly ordered his wealth to be left to Fermata. His attorney, once the man died, immediately seized the opportunity and made use of several loopholes in the will to gain possession of the estate.

However, after a series of unfortunate circumstances, the house went up in flames, the attorney was killed in the fire, and, as the will was lost, the inheritance was given to the pianist's closest relatives and Fermata was 'misplaced' and turned out onto the streets.

She wandered for several days, was nearly killed multiple times, and was eventually rescued by another Viscet named Griffen. Though Fermata took an instant dislike to him, Griff seemed oblivious to all her cutting insults. Instead, he brought her home, cleaned her up, nicknamed her Mattie, and took her along to introduce her to his friends.

- Relationships -

Fermata gets along with some success in regards to Anna. She is somewhat baffled by Anna's propensity to physical contact (read: tackle-hugs) and is often the unwilling victim of her strangulating hugs. Mattie does, however, appreciate Anna's willingness to take orders (if not her frequent failure to follow them).

Donny, on the other hand, easily befriended Fermata. He understands her desperate need to regain control over her life and willingly puts up with her ordering him around. In return she occasionally unburdens her feelings on him and tries to be more patient with the others.

Nikki greatly flusters and irritates Mattie. His perpetual energy and cheerfulness grates on her nerves, and his constant flirting throws her off-balance. She tries to avoid him for the most part, and Mattie often lectures him harshly. Unfortunately, as is the case with most of their group, her words seem to have little effect.

Griff was the first Viscet Fermata met, aside from a few domesticated ones at social gatherings. He found her, lost and starving on the streets, and took her in, despite her arrogance and biting criticisms. They are very close now, though she never fails to lather on sarcasm when speaking to him and he always lightly teases her.

- Likes -

Classical music
Telling others what to do
Warm blankets
Chocolate covered strawberries
Cats

- Dislikes -

Anything crude or vulgar
Lack of respect
Overly informal Viscets
Physical fighting
Raw meat

- Theme Song -

Evening Star - Octavia

- Pet Peeve -

Anyone making fun of her former lifestyle- it doesn't matter who it is or how big they are, Mattie will tear them to pieces or die trying.

- Embarrassing Secret -

Despite her seeming aversion to physical contact, Fermata secretly loves cuddling, especially when upset or tired and warm.

- Greatest Fear -

Fermata had the only life she'd ever wanted within her grasp, and lost it within the span of a week. Now that her life seems to have taken a turn for the better, she's terrified of losing it all again.

- Random Quirk -

Fermata cannot stand improper grammar and always corrects others' mistakes, sometimes even correcting contractions (she hates them, too).

- Favorite Color -

Mattie's favorite color is black. It's sleek, dark, and elegant, just like her.

- Favorite Hobby -

Piano. Fermata has always loved the piano. She loves the multitudes of sounds she can create with different combinations of notes, and she loves the feel of the keys as her claws dance across the keyboard. But most of all, she treasures her last connection to her deceased owner she can feel as she performs his favourite pieces.

- Other -

^ Not really anatomically correct, but it's still pretty

^ I am unable to draw pianos. Or straight lines.

yesss the music-themed Viscet I have always longed for *instant dreamie*

Winner is free to use my art~ just remember to give credit.

my Viscets' nicknames are so confusing for people ahaha
Last edited by kamelgirl on Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:29 am, edited 12 times in total.

i like cats
rimeclan

avatar by jishokoi, siggie art by me
kamelgirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Virixin » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:13 pm

υѕernaмe//
lady lightwing.

naмe//
Adagio
{Ad, A, Beethoven}

gender/ѕeх//
Adagio is a male
He prefers he/him pronouns.
Adagio is straight.

нoввιeѕ/ιnтereѕтѕ?//
Adagio loves to listen to classical music, because
the smooth sound of the music draws him in to enjoy it.
He spends time learning, or trying to learn, all the rhythms/instruments of
his favorite songs, as he wants to be able to play them without having to find ways to listen to them.
Adagio's favorite hobby in the world, is listening to his favorite composer,
while relaxing under trees in the yard, because it helps him relax and loosen. Nature and music are
two of Adagio's favorite things.
Besides listening to music, Adagio loves to read thriller & horror books,
because thriller and horror books are something that will have Adagio reading for hours on end, for every story
of those genres captivate him with each character and every concept of the story he finds in his paws at the time.

relaтιonѕнιpѕ//
Autumn and Adagio are close friends.
They have been best friends for a really long time, and they act almost like twins. Adagio once liked
her when they were younger, but grew out of the silly crush, as he has no need to love, by what he says..

perѕonalιтy//
Adagio gets caught up in the excitement of the moment, and want everyone else to feel that way, too. He loves
putting on a show for his friends too. Adagio enjoys the simplest things, and there's no greater joy for him than just having
fun with a good group of friends. He is normally the first to help someone talk out a challenging problem, happily providing
emotional support and practical advice. Adagio is often so focused on immediate pleasures that he neglects the duties and
responsibilities that make those luxuries possible.

ѕong
Adagio's favorite song, or piece, is Moonlight Sonata, by Beethoven.
Beethoven is Adagio's favorite composer and a biggest role model, hence why one of his
nicknames is Beethoven.
Moonlight Sonata is Adagio's favorite song because of the smooth, flowing sound of the instruments,
and loves the beginning notes of the piece.

Last edited by Virixin on Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:43 am, edited 5 times in total.
call me vi. they/them
dinosaur enthusiast
#1 nico robin enjoyer
🦦🌸
Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby outro:tear » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:14 pm

Username: SaraFox
Name: Von
Gender/sex: Male
Hobbies/Interests?: Playing/listening to the piano
Other:

Wipp

//Cries// this viscet looks amazing
    HELLO!!
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    tear ▫ 2014 army ▫ my day ▫
    lurker ▫ meme all day
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    discord; pm me !!
    my viscets (wip) | bts fanclub

Im a very quiet,
    but friendly person! ♥
outro:tear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Shaded- » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:19 pm

res with

Stacado
Male
Singing
Inspirational
Powerful
Written music
(Backstoryyyyy)

-dropped out, people want this more-
Last edited by -Shaded- on Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
╔════════════════════════════╗
They/Them | Virgo | Artist/Animator
----
Hey, I'm -Shaded-
I enjoy lots of things like music, art,
Panic! at the disco, and voltron! *cough* plance.
If you have a good plance fanfic please Pm me lol

-----
To-do: Not die
DA - Characters - Art Shop - Art Fite
Viscets - Dork - Amarhi
ImageImageImage
Avatar By- Yugi | Center Sig pixel- me
I do own the character Romero (avatar) and Nora (siggy)

╚════════════════════════════╝
-Shaded-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenAxolotl » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:24 pm

Username:StarRayGlowButt
Name: Treble
Gender/sex: male, male pronouns
Hobbies/Interests?: treble is a shy guy who loves to play violin
Other: I'm actually a violinist and pianist so this little guy would fit me perfectly!
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[ my viscets ]

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xart trades are open!
xAsk me about commissions!
xMercy main!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xxxImage
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
[ credit ]
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
QueenAxolotl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaoruthewolf » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:42 pm

Username:
Kaoruthewolf

Name:
Leopold

Nickname:
Maestro

Leopold is a shy kind- heart type of guy, who love to play the violin. His the maestro for the orchestra his in that's not well know. His dream is that one day he will be a famous musician and travel the world.

Personality:
Shy, Kind, Creative, Loyal, and Protective

Story: By SilverSamurai
The air was cold and dry, typical of a mid November evening. The streets busy with vehicles rushing down the dark pavement, eager to reach their destination before the sky turned a darker shade of night. A small brown body hurried down the side of the street, frantically looking around for its destination. Leopold looked down at his watch; 5:49pm. He had 11 minutes, and he could make it if he hurried. But where the hack am I? The brown viscet continued down the street, carrying a rather heavy violin case. His footsteps heavy as he hurried further down the road.
_______

A slim, dark colored viscet stood behind the curtains, occasionally glancing out at the vast seats beyond the brightly lit stage. The viscet tapped his foot, frequently checking his watch and letting out muffled grans. A beautiful wind instrument played softly on the stage just meters from where he himself was standing. The dark viscet glanced between the curtains again, hoping something had changed. He was about to back down and call it a night when the back door flew open, a small viscet trying to catch its breath stood in the doorway. The dark viscet rushed over to the other, “You’re late! In fact you’re more than late, you almost missed your performance completely! Do yo-” the brown, now breathing, viscet cut him off “yeah, yeah I know. But I’m here, right? I made it.” Leopold waved the other off and set down the violin-shaped case. “hardly” the dark viscet huffed under his breath and moved to help the other with his instrument. Leopold held an old, beautiful violin in his paws and began to dust of the already spotless surface. His paws shaking. The dark viscet sighed and put his paw on his friends shoulder and began softly, “you don’t have to do this you know. We’d understa-” “no! I have to!” Leopold nearly shouted back. His voice, too, was shaking, and he lowered his head. I don’t really have a choice, do I? I mean I do, but... I want this. Leopold shook away his thoughts and raised his head, looking over at his dark colored friend. He took a deep breath, “I want to. I want this, more than anything. I just.... Just have to s-stay stong...” The dark viscet took a long look at his friend and was about to say something, but was stopped as the small brown viscet’s arms wrapping tightly around his neck. He hugged him back, and pulled back only to see Leopold with tears in his eyes. “Leopold... You’re gonna do great. Just believe in yourself a little, alright?” the other said softly. Leopold backed away from the other male and wiped the forming tears from his eyes. “y-yeah...” The music stopped on the other side of the curtain, and the small crowd erupted into cheer. Leopold’s eyes went wide and he froze, putting a deer in the headlights to shame. He took a step backwards but was stopped by the other lightly gripping his wrist. Leopold looked up at his friend, who only smiled down at him. The dark viscet let go of Leopold's wrist and walked over to the curtains, ready to spread the silk wall and allow the brown viscet past. Leopold stood frozen in his spot, slightly shaking. I never thought I’d get this far... How did I get here? No, that’s for another day. Leopold shook his head and stood tall, his body stopped shaking. I need to do this. I want this, and this is my chance. I may never get this audition again, so I need to put my all into it this time. Okay... Leopold slowly picked up his violin and walked over to his friend, who only nodded at him and whispered a low “believe in yourself”. Leopold took a deep breath and closed his eyes for a long moment. Opening them, he slowly stepped through the curtains and onto the brightly lit stage. I can do this!

Art:
http://fav.me/d9gdlk1by me
more artand more art
Last edited by kaoruthewolf on Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:09 am, edited 10 times in total.
ImageImageImageImage
kaoruthewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chisato » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:05 pm

Username- diss .

Name- Vira

Gender/sex- Female

Hobbies/Interests?-
Reading- Vira loves forgetting all her worries and being entrapped in another world.
Singing- Vira feels self confident when she sings, different from her normally insecure self.
Writing- Writing takes Vira into a whole other world.
Trying out for species characters she knows she won't win- Vira loves writing forms for OCs she know she'll never win but still hoping every single time.

Personality- Sarcastic, sassy, scaredy cat, blunt

Other- N/A
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
nozomi || female || leo || intj || lesbian -
i am nozo/avery and i am llsif obsessed, im really awkward, sorry.
uhm, im pretty excitable and friendly, despite the awkwardness
so feel free to shoot me a message for any reason! my interest
s include love live, fanfiction, overwatch, writing, kagepro, closed
species, and being a complete dissapointment to my family.
--
"a girl who has fallen in love with being in love, her quiet,
sigh is lonely... contented and lonely"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
d/a | quotev | tumblr | charas | kalons
chisato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shishou » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:18 pm

Username:DayMoon123
Name:Wind Flight
Gender/sex:Female
Hobbies/Interests?:Interested in birds. Likes skydiving
Other:She is probably an exact opposite of me im scared of hieghts shes not she likes running i don't. XD
if i eated soap. i dont eat it bc i did. no i didnt 😝😝😝
shishou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bite sized kuiper » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:24 pm

Username: