Time spent 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #88

Postby Strudel » Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:29 pm

Winning entry:
Mint Chip wrote:
Name: Viper
Three Words: Independent. Determined. Spunky.
A 100x100 icon of this viscet (optional): wip
Bio (optional. No more that 300 words):
Viper is a very up-beat viscet, she likes to challenge others to games. She’s very competitive due to her determined nature but she’s a good sport most of the time in spit of her nature. She often takes off by herself and strikes out on gathering or hunting trips by herself, and when she is with a group she is always trying to compete to out do everyone. Especially the males, she wants to prove herself to be an independent female. The I don’t need a man vibe comes off of her quite a bit, so needless to say she doesn’t have many prospects.

Viper loves to spread most of her time on night patrols where she often gets side-tracked at watching the stars. Beneath all of that tough exterior she is a very fun-loving girl. Enjoying sunsets and bright starry nights. The idea of what lies beyond the horizon is her life goal. She wants to one day leave her pack and strike out on her own to see what lies beyond the world she knows.

As far as likes and dislikes she has a long list for both, she’s not necessarily picky but she definitely won’t eat just anything - another reason why she loves to hunt by herself so much. Food is not the only thing she has a lot of likes and dislikes with either. She particularly has a somewhat demanding list in her head of what she is looking for in a mate, which for her is obviously some time off. A few key traits any male she’d chose would have to have is accepting her independence, enjoying staying up late or all night, and willing to explore the world. If she could find a fella that fit that last one particularly she’d be set.
( exactly 300 words btw c: )

To win this particular viscet, fill out the form below:

Name:
Three words or three short concepts that describe this viscet (no more than twenty-five words all together):
A 100x100 icon of this viscet (optional):

Prettying up is allowed, but not mandatory. It more than likely won't help you chances much, but it's nice to look at~

The art, as stated, is optional. You do not have to make/commission an icon to win this, it just helps spice up your form if you need it.
The icon can be a gift or a commission.
It can be stationary or animated. It can be pixel/a flatcolored image/a sketch. It doesn't matter what art medium it is, as long as the finished product you post here is no larger than 100 px on both sides :3

This will end on the third unless someone asks for an extension specifically.
Last edited by Strudel on Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Strudel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #88

Postby -Shaded- » Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:39 am

Name:Colbalt
Three words or three short concepts that describe this viscet (no more than twenty-five words all together): Sharp, smart, cunning, and sly
A 100x100 icon of this viscet (optional): Rawr
Bio (optional. No more that 300 words):RAAAER
WIP
Last edited by -Shaded- on Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
╔════════════════════════════╗
They/Them | Virgo | Artist/Animator
----
Hey, I'm -Shaded-
I enjoy lots of things like music, art,
Panic! at the disco, and voltron! *cough* plance.
If you have a good plance fanfic please Pm me lol

-----
To-do: Not die
DA - Characters - Art Shop - Art Fite
Viscets - Dork - Amarhi
ImageImageImage
Avatar By- Yugi | Center Sig pixel- me
I do own the character Romero (avatar) and Nora (siggy)

╚════════════════════════════╝
-Shaded-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumoonwolf » Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:16 am

Reserved
May or may not enter >.<
Last edited by Blumoonwolf on Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
    I hope you have a lovely day/night <3
Blumoonwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:42 am

Viper is a very up-beat viscet, she likes to challenge others to games. She’s very competitive due to her determined nature but she’s a good sport most of the time in spit of her nature. She often takes off by herself and strikes out on gathering or hunting trips by herself, and when she is with a group she is always trying to compete to out do everyone. Especially the males, she wants to prove herself to be an independent female. The I don’t need a man vibe comes off of her quite a bit, so needless to say she doesn’t have many prospects.

Viper loves to spread most of her time on night patrols where she often gets side-tracked at watching the stars. Beneath all of that tough exterior she is a very fun-loving girl. Enjoying sunsets and bright starry nights. The idea of what lies beyond the horizon is her life goal. She wants to one day leave her pack and strike out on her own to see what lies beyond the world she knows.

As far as likes and dislikes she has a long list for both, she’s not necessarily picky but she definitely won’t eat just anything - another reason why she loves to hunt by herself so much. Food is not the only thing she has a lot of likes and dislikes with either. She particularly has a somewhat demanding list in her head of what she is looking for in a mate, which for her is obviously some time off. A few key traits any male she’d chose would have to have is accepting her independence, enjoying staying up late or all night, and willing to explore the world. If she could find a fella that fit that last one particularly she’d be set.
Last edited by Mint Chip on Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:33 am

Mark
    koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

RIP: [UNCLE B] 1/6/2016 || [ROCKY] 8/14/2020 || [GPA] 2/27/2021
    RIP: [THICK44] 2/13/2023 || BIGGERTON OUNCERTON] 10/19/2023 || [AKIRA TORIYAMA] 3/1/2024

THANK U & GOODBYE: [MAGGIE] 3/4/2021
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strudel » Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:11 pm

Bump~
Strudel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strudel » Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:53 pm

Mint Chip wrote:

You are the winner! Congrats!
Strudel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magpiemochi. » Fri May 03, 2019 6:10 am