JBD #736 -- winner by SplashofOrangeJuice

Based on Click to view
Artist SplashofOrangeJuice [gallery]
Time spent 44 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
105 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

JBD #736 -- winner

Postby SplashofOrangeJuice » Sun May 18, 2014 7:45 am

Won by Sable. with the name Kohaku. (page 13)

What is a Jellybean Dragon?

A Jellybean Dragon is a fluffy, friendly dragon that hatches from a jellybean-like egg. Their diet consists of fruits and insects, but they also love sweets and desserts. Their fur is soft and long, usually brightly colored, neat, and shiny. Jellybean Dragons are mostly gentle and happy, and love attention. Most are Great Dane-sized when they are fully grown, but some of them can grow as big as a cow. All Jellybean Dragons have pouches on their bellies, which they use to carry around food or younger JBDs.

Rules:
    Hex codes:
    body -- #fefdb8 #f1b17f #f08f6d
    eyes -- #392b01 #7d5714 #b48634 #1e1805
    horns -- #fefdb8 #ebeba6 #d7d691

• Fill out the form to try out
    • You may reserve with a WIP form (no just posting "reserve")
    • Do not post anything other than forms
    • PM all questions to me (if you can)
    • Decorating forms is allowed and encouraged
    • No whining or spamming once I announce the contest is over
    • Have fun (:

Form:
    Code: Select all
    Username:
    Name:
    Brief personality:
    Extra:

Personality word limit of 250.
    The extra be just about anything; if art only one piece, anything else has a word limit of 250.
    ••• Ends May 21, noon/12:00 pm; MST June 3rd, 2:00 pm; MST
Last edited by SplashofOrangeJuice on Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:21 am, edited 4 times in total.
╔══════════════╗

░░░░░░░ ❚❚ ► ░░░░░░

kota // artist
🌵just your average art nerd🌵

my gallery.
my tumblr,

message me

*tumblr sometimes nsfw

╚══════════════╝
SplashofOrangeJuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: JBD #736

Postby wolf ;; » Sun May 18, 2014 7:47 am

username ;;
{ shannon
name ;;
Wyrill
gender ;;
male
favorite music genre ;;
nightcore
brief personality ;;
Wyrill is a calm and relaxed bean - despite the fact he doesn't really talk too much. He can be friendly, but he is silent, so some could say it is sometimes just too hard to become friends with him, unless you have a lot of patience with him and can wait. But I can assure you - if you are patient and you do become his friend, you can see how much of a nice and caring bean he can be, and how loyal he will be to you. He often loses himself in music, which is the reason why he doesn't talk too much - He loves music. Especially Nightcore - most- songs just explain him clearly, how he feels about certain things and how he would act towards certain things. Because of how much he sticks to his music then other beans - he can be seen as cold and harsh, and he can be if you ever interrupt him while he is listening to his favourite song - he has just wrapped him in his own little shell, and if you stick around, slowly, but surely, his true colors will shine through, and you will be able to see the kind of friend he can be, and how much differently he acts around you. But still, friend or not, do not interrupt him while he is listening to music, he wont be happy.
art ;;
feel the melody - by me
Last edited by wolf ;; on Wed May 21, 2014 4:51 pm, edited 6 times in total.
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bullie » Sun May 18, 2014 7:48 am

Username:
Name:
Brief personality:
Extra:
wip
Last edited by bullie on Mon May 19, 2014 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
bullie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Qiokkabee » Sun May 18, 2014 7:48 am

Removed.
Last edited by Qiokkabee on Sat May 24, 2014 12:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Qiokkabee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby heir » Sun May 18, 2014 7:49 am

Username:

~Moonlight1223~

Name:

Male

Favorite music genre:

Rock

Brief personality:

Koyo is a very shy, jelly bean dragon. He is very athletic and very fast! He is agressive when him or his friends are hurt or threatened. He is very protective of his friends and family and Koyo is very detirmined.

Extra: Art
Last edited by heir on Tue May 20, 2014 1:57 pm, edited 6 times in total.

;

─────────────────────

〈 amor, amor de mis amores 〉

🌎

hey i'm finn & i think you're pretty cool

;
heir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

XRandomCatX's Entry

Postby XRandomCatX » Sun May 18, 2014 7:51 am

~It is cruel, you know, that music should be so beautiful. It has the beauty of loneliness of pain: of strength and freedom. The beauty of disappointment and never-satisfied love. The cruel beauty of nature and everlasting beauty of monotony~

Username:
    Hello, my username is XRandomCatX and I am trying out for this lovely JBD. I am a non-owner so I am hoping this girl will be my first. I would of coded my form its just that I don't know how to do that...

Name:
    This bean made me think of vanilla while looking at her creamy coat color. I decided to name her Vanille which is French for vanilla. You would pronounce her name as va-neel.

Favorite music genre:
    Vanille loves many different genres of music, Its kind of hard for her to choose just one. Her list of favorites include pop, alternative, rock, soundtrack, foreign, and remixed music.
    If she has to choose just one it would be the instrumental genre. Varying from soundtracks to music boxes to pianos and the violin. But the list doesn't stop there. Those are just a select few she enjoys listening to the most.

Brief personality:
    Vanille has a very colorful personality; energetic, bashful and approachable.
    She can be sly and cheeky at times. If I were to list out most her good characteristics it would be intelligent, cordial, well-mannered, excitable, loud, brave and a great friend. She does have some bad traits but only a few such as being boastful, very excitable (to the point of being fan girlish) and sassy at times (mostly around her friends, she would never do that around people she hardly knew)
    That should sum up most of her personality, I did say before she has a very colorful disposition.

Extra - a playlist sample:

Last edited by XRandomCatX on Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:02 am, edited 7 times in total.
XRandomCatX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

b r i l e y / jbd # 736

Postby Dewey » Sun May 18, 2014 7:56 am

--------------username ; Dewey
--------------name ; Briley / Bri
--------------gender ; Female ♀

----------------
We are the brave, we’re the chosen ones
Image--------------

We’re the diamonds, diamonds
Rising about the dust.
Diamonds - Johnnyswim xx

she's transferred to a whole new world of her own.-----
--to her, it feels like being wrapped up in love and joy. c:

brief personality ; bashful . charitable . tranquil . gracious . vivacious
    extra ; art
    larger version
    art (c) me

As delicate and beautiful as a flower this girl may be, but she’s just a darling sweet pea. Briley is quite a shy girl that meeting new beans makes her want to hurl. But don’t be upset my dear, for it is quite clear, that once you get to know her, you’ll want to cheer. Even though her shyness may hold her back, if others are in need of her assistance, she’ll be the first one to act. Briley is very caring of every bean; she never wants to see anyone unclean. When you see Briley on her normal days, you can see that she is very blasé. Sitting back, enjoying the sun, sipping on fresh lemonade, these are the days she looks forwards to everyday. Briley is one of the most thoughtful beans that you’ll ever meet; it may even be a sweet treat. Bri never thinks about the negative side of life, she’d rather have her days be more festive and for nothing to be hectic. To further add to her personality, I hope you don’t take this as a fatality. Once you get to know Briley more and more, it’ll make you want to soar. For beneath this shy girl lies another spirit, another girl without limits. A girl who lives freely and without care is a girl who shines&sparkles as bright as a flare. [ I hope you enjoyed my silly rhyming personality for this lovely lady. <3 I tried to do something more unique. ^^ ] -- 250 / 250 words
Last edited by Dewey on Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:18 am, edited 25 times in total.
Dewey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chameleon » Sun May 18, 2014 8:01 am

-- Take risks: if you win, you will be happy. If you lose, you will be wise. --

U s e r n a m e
Hello, I'm Chameleon, a current non-owner. I don't want to drag this on forever, so, I hope you enjoy my form! c:

N a m e
Her name is Louise (loo-EEZ) but her friends call her Lou-Lou.

G e n d e r
Right away, she looked like a female to me.

F a v o r i t em u s i cg e n r e
Louise listens to only one genre of music, and that's country!

B r i e fp e r s o n a l i t y -- [250 words]
Louise ain't no typical girl. No, no; she's a farm girl; a country girl and if I had to describe her in one word it would be: tough! Louise is by far the toughest female bean you will ever meet. She's not prissy or girly in any sense of the word and you will never find her doing her hair or nails or anything like that. In fact, she doesn't give a hoot if her coat is dirty or her hair is messed up. Louise is a hard worker and is most certainly not afraid of getting dirty. She's a country girl, someone who loves farming and quadding and doesn't mind getting up early to do any of those things! Louise is stronger than most boys and loves a good arm wrestle to show off her muscle from years of farming. Louise runs her parents' old farm all by herself and is almost always seen doing work outside. When you meet her, don't be surprised if she claps you hard on the back with a muddy paw and asks if you like fishing. Louise is loud and loves to joke around; if you can't take getting tripped into a muddy puddle, then I suggest you stay far away from Louise! She has an unbeatable bright spirit and is always laughing. Most are intimidated by her tough nature, but Louise is a great friend. Well, as long as you don't make fun of the country life! If you do, watch out!

A c c e s s o r i e s -- [46 words]
Louise wears a green bandanna around her neck and a brown cowboy hat. She also always has a piece of straw in her mouth. She wears these simple accessories everyday, though sometimes you'll see a mosquito repellant hanging from her tail when she's working outside. <3
Last edited by Chameleon on Wed May 21, 2014 3:48 pm, edited 21 times in total.
ImageImage
Chameleon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InuImori » Sun May 18, 2014 8:03 am

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Meet The Adopter
Hiya!, i'm scootaloo. and i would love to try out for this bean! Winner may have my art!

тнє вαѕι¢ѕ wrote:Name;; I think im going to name this Bean Claire - French form or Clara and means "bright, clear".
Gender;; well everyone has their opinions on this Beans gender but my perspective of her is Female.
Favorite Music Genre: Claire loves all kinds of music but Classical is her most favorite of all time!

ρєяѕσиαℓιту wrote:Kind;;She is very kind but only if your kind back.
Sophisticated;;She is very sophisticated and cannot be child like.
intelligent;;she has an outstanding I.Q score and studies constantly.
Generous;;she can be generous sometimes but she is still kind.
Loyal;;she will always take a friends side in an argument or fight.
Professional;;She always talks professional and every paper she writes is professional as well.
Bossy;;its rare but sometimes she can be bossy without even knowing it!
Honest;;She always tells the truth no matter what. No matter if a friend has chocolate on the side of their mouth or is she broke a vase she will always confess.
independent;;She doesn't need any man or friend to help her with anything. She can do anything on her own.
Spoiled;;When she was young she was VERY spoiled and got everything. she is somewhat spoiled now but not majorly.

αят/єχтяα wrote:Image
Art by me!

Last edited by InuImori on Tue May 27, 2014 9:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
InuImori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby radioactiveunicorns » Sun May 18, 2014 8:04 am

Username: radioactiveunicorns
Name: Cream Delight