Foxerfly #82 - Lethe by emberheart.

Based on Click to view
Artist emberheart. [gallery]
Time spent 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Foxerfly #82 - Lethe

Postby emberheart. » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:00 pm

A Foxerfly is a fox-like creature that is rather small. They are about the size of the average house cat. Their very unique feature is the pair of wings on their back that allows them to fly unlike any other four-legged being. There are three different types of wings of a Foxerfly that resemble wings of insects.

Butterfly
Dragonfly and
Bee

Occasionally their wings will be different to others, but it is rare in the average Foxerfly. Their diet consists of everything a normal fox would eat; berries, eggs, small rodents, fruit, and they may chew on various crops. They are shy and extremely secretive among creatures of different kinds, so they are not seen often.
Be nice to your Foxerfly; they will only choose the one right for them.

Hypono&Kattna wrote:
    my username :: Hypono&Kattna
    her name :: This beauty's name is Lethe
    her gender :: I guess you probably knew
    already because I keep using "she", but female

what's her dream :: Her dream is to find Atlantis. Lethe says, once she gets a little older,
    and she's done all she wants to, she's going to steal a submarine in hopes of finding her dream
    home. As a little girl, she'd always been asking questions about it, and no answers. Sometimes
    they would say she could just go to the "fake Atlantis" but she'd always refused. Lethe never
    thought about how she was going to breathe down there, when II would ask her she would
    tell me, "the queen taps your tail three times, and you become one of them" or "they have
    an airtight bubble surrounding it."

Hex codes;
■ #eee8f6
■ #afddc3
■ #49a784
■ #264940
■ #437573
Last edited by emberheart. on Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
hello there, im ember!

I'm not active here at all anymore but I get pm alerts to my email! Don’t be afraid to message me if needed. As of Nov. 2023

Find me on:
instagram
deviantART
emberheart.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Foxerfly #82

Postby Comettail76 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:27 am

Username; Comettail76
Foxerfly name; Air
What is it's dream? Air's dream is to help other other animals as much as she can using her flying ability. For example, if a rabbit wants to cross a river but it's too dangerous, she'll want to pick up the rabbit and fly it over to the other side. If she notices a storm coming, she'll warn the birds. If a young bat doesn't know how to fly, she'll teach it how to fly. Recently she brought a baby robin that fell out of it's nest back to its family.
Comettail76

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emberheart. » Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:12 am

Probably going to extend this to a slightly later date due to lack of entries x3 Hope you don't mind! <3
hello there, im ember!

I'm not active here at all anymore but I get pm alerts to my email! Don’t be afraid to message me if needed. As of Nov. 2023

Find me on:
instagram
deviantART
emberheart.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby philocalist » Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:56 am

my username :: kattna
    her name :: This beauty's name is Lethe
    her gender :: I guess you probably knew
    already because I keep using "she", but female

what's her dream :: Her dream is to find Atlantis. Lethe says, once she gets a little older,
    and she's done all she wants to, she's going to steal a submarine in hopes of finding her dream
    home. As a little girl, she'd always been asking questions about it, and no answers. Sometimes
    they would say she could just go to the "fake Atlantis" but she'd always refused. Lethe never
    thought about how she was going to breathe down there, when II would ask her she would
    tell me, "the queen taps your tail three times, and you become one of them" or "they have
    an airtight bubble surrounding it."
Last edited by philocalist on Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
philocalist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lepid » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:43 am

~Silver
Aria
Female
(I thought I should add this in if that's okay Silverwolife owo)

(Hope this isn't technically the same thing as flying because she's inventing something. But if so Im sorry .n.)
Aria's dream is to be the first foxerfly to ever invent a light and easy machine to help foxerflies fly around. She hears sometimes by family and friends that they were late because their grandma was a slow flier or they were delayed by the wind or storms. Aria wants to help the foxerflies speed up transportation so they can get to their jobs and familes on time. It would be a machine that would run on hydroelectric energy too so it would be harmless to nature. That, is what Aria's dream is.

Lepid - She/her & They/them - INFJ - Adult

Mainly here to lurk and adopt pets.

Credits: Wolfboy (th), palelibrarian (dA)
Lepid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leverage » Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:06 pm

Username;
Kiokami
Foxerfly name;
Carrissa
What is it's dream?
Carrissa's dream is to reach the moon. Though this young foxerfly knows that it is nearly impossible, she holds out hope that, one day, she'll find her way there. As a young foxerfly, Carrissa's father always told her stories inspired by the moon, her favorite being Goodnight, Moon. She was fascinated with the glowing disk in the sky, and, with her father's support, her wonder and amazement grew. Every night she spends outside, gazing up at it's silver glory above her. It has inspired her since birth, and her wishes to one day touch it have not faded since. Even as an adult she still hopes, somewhere deep inside her. She refused to admit this to any foxerfly, but she holds hope deep in her heart that, one day, she will be that much closer to the wonderful disk that shaped her life.

mod of the caaa │ graduate student │ lesbian │ she/her
entomology | equestrian | artist | bone and fossil collector | gamer | dnd mini painter
art above by Y00NS │ avatar by MrBoodle
leverage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glitch.Drowned » Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:44 pm

~Username~
Well hello I'm ♥Jeff&Ben♥ but you can call me Jeff or Ben doesn't matter but nice to meet you :3

~Foxerfly Name~
If I won this pretty gal I would love to name her Zelda. If you ask why is because I love the colours you used and two is that I've been playing a lot of Legend of Zelda games in the past day her just reminds me of Zelda.

~What is it's dream?~
Her dream is to be hero. She was always into the old games like Mario and Legend of Zelda. She would play them on end or till she was told to do something else. She made herself her own wooden sword and made herself a wooden shield. She would play outside as if she was on a quest. She would swing her sword around and us her shield to protect herself. Then she would take it to the sky and pretend to fight off the unknown like in the Legend of Zelda. After she got into this she would bring them everywhere she went. Inside, outside even in the night she would wear them. Her dream was to become a hero, and she was going to stick with that till the end.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ They'll never be able to separate Jekyll from Hyde. ❱

❰ Adult ● They/Them ● Nonbinary ● Canadian ❱
Just your average nerd who is secretly an alien/android from Neptune.
Glitch.Drowned

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iaan » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:06 pm

◇◆Username◆◇
My username {currently} is Dreams; but might change it to .Nightmare. , maybe. Feel free to call me Pokewolf or Spencer.

◇◆Foxerfly Name◆◇
I decided to call this beautiful Foxerfly, Batik. You must be wondering 'What does Batik mean?' Well I'll explain, Batik means tie dye in Danish. I chose to translate tie dye because of the amazing design on the tail.

◇◆What's it's dream?◆◇
Batik is a very shy Foxerfly, so shy that Batik's dream is to invent an invisibility cloak. Very complicated dream if I may say so myself but,a dream is dream. She is an antisocial Foxerfly but she does adore to push people's buttons. Her plans for the invisibility cloak is not only to disappear here and there, which would help since she has a talent to get into awkward situations, but as well as to scare other Foxerflies. She is easy going and loves to play tricks.
just a fool.jpg

about me
- salty - son - BD haz -
kalon storage
iaan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Tornado~ » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:47 pm

Username; ~Torando~
Foxerfly name; Willow
What is it's dream? {Hint don't pick to fly, be creative!} To live in a underground cave all alone with a unlimited amount of fantasy books
Birds, Reptiles, and The Elder Scrolls, and my drawing tablet, basically are all I need in life.

Hi I'm Tornado, I like animals, drawing, and The Elder Scrolls. Ive been on this site for years and am pretty friendly so im always up to chat!

Selina ref guide
Best thing since sliced cheese.
Don't do Skooma kids
Kids these days
Angel on earth
Note: Finish Cp's request At with PD

~Tornado~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emberheart. » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:06 pm

This now ends on January 8th <3
hello there, im ember!

Find me on:
instagram
deviantART
emberheart.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me