|Kiamara's name|:
"my name is, Paradox"

|Gender|:
"i am a female"

|Age|:
"i am seven years, old"

|Likes|:
"i love alot of things!
i love hanging out with my friends but i'm really shy to strangers.
my friends and i love to hang out at our club-house in the jungle.
i love nature and space but i'm very sarcastic and funny.
i love adventures, and my friends call me brave.
but all together my friends say i'm Wonderful to hang out with."

|Dislikes|:
"well there's not alot of things i hate in this world.
i don't like strangers, they creep me out.
i'm usually always shy to them.
i don't like going into a public crowd, i like to stay with my friends in the club.
i do not enjoy pollution in the world, it hurts nature!
i also don't like bullying, it's not nice!"

|Hobbys|:
"i enjoy painting and sketching!, i also love to go on adventures.
i like to read books and climb!
my friends and i love to explore old temples.
me and my friends always go to a ice cream place after a adventure.
it's so fun!"

|Theme song|:
"my favorite song is 'numa numa' my friends say it fits too!"

|Personality|:
"i'm brave, as my friends say. i love to go on adventures and explore.
funny and sarcastic is what they say all the time!
i'm really shy to strangers almost everybody in fact.
but when around my friends i'm really hyper and crazy"

|Crush|:
"i don't know anybody i like so far except my friends but there all female!"

|Story|:
"it was morning on ikouh-isal, the pregnant kiamara stretched from the hay bed and scrambled up.
she sniffed the nice cold breeze from the entrance of the cave.
her husband, a blue kiamara, was outside hunting for the female.
she waddled out of the cave hoping for a tasty meal, instead more rabbits.
the kiamara growled at the male, and laid down.
"get me some real food next time" she pouted
"it's all hares from here" he said with a scowled growl.
"don't be hasty" she spat at him.
the kiamara's perked there ears, as they heard screams from the kit's
"The other kits!" the pregnant kiamara rushed as fast as she could carry, to the kits.
other kiamara's were killing the kits.
not the ikouh kiamara's, the coal kiamara's.
from history of the ikouh's, the coal's were really messed up kia's
"stop it!" the kiamara screeched.
the coal kia's just growled at her then ran of with the dead kit's.
"th-the poor kit's" she said covering her eyes.
the male kia came running
"what happened-" he stopped in mid sentence staring at his wife and all the blood.
"the kit's are dead" she cried
"i'm so sorry" he said hanging his head.
suddenly the female kia's stomic felt like it did 18 flips.
the kit was coming.
the male kiamara rushed her back to the den, as coal kia's surrounded them.
the male kia tried to fight off but he bit the dust as a coal kia swiped his face.
the female kiamara ran away as fast as she could, the kit was coming it was hard.
the kiamara jumped into the water never to be seen again by ikouh kiamara eyes.
she swam as far as she could.
a island started to form in the distance witch gave her hope.
the kiamara swam faster then ever, and at last she came upon the shore.
the kiamara fainted on the shore dead, the kit was killing her as she was swimming.
but the swimming made it worse.
the kiamara opened it's eyes for a split second and dragged herself close to a tree.
with dying breath pollen from that one tree, fell onto her.
the kiamara was dead.
but the pollen did magic the kit was successively brought but with a PPS, the pollen had delivered.
the kiamara gasped for breath as it was fully born.
a end of a life but the start of a new.
the pup fell on the dead kia as it's legs were still adapting.
the newly born kiamara stood up with wobbling legs.
it's breathing was hard, and it was hungry
the little kia was a female by the looks of it.
she took a step towards the jungle and slipped.
it was gonna be harder then she imagined.
the kiamara then blasted into a run with a burst of energy.
she entered the islands jungle and began to explore.
as she was using her new strengths, the kiamara spotted a temple.
no idea what in the universe it could be.
in fact she really didn't know what ANYTHING was.
the kiamara entered.
she heard rattles but she was unsure.
snakes gathered around her and hissed.
and the kiamara learned how to speak in a instant.
it was like something was giving her the knowledge and strength
the kiamara growled at the snake and sprinted away.
as she was sprinting she slammed into another kiamara the kiamara stopped running.
"oh my are you alright?" she said picking up the young kia.
"i-i i lost my mom" she said rubbing her head.
the adult picked her up
"whats your name?, do you have a home?" she said kindly
"i-i- don't have a name" the kit shuddered
"my h-home is gone" she repeated
"well would you like me to give you one?" the other kiamara said.
"a tree house!?" the little kia yelled with excitement
"on the highest tree" the other kiamara said pacing a walk.
"would you like me to give you a name little one?" the kiamara said pacing a nice trot
"yes~!" the kiamara said already perfectly adapted to the older kiamara
"i will name you... paradox" the kiamara said as she finished climbing the tree
"my name is paradox!" paradox replied happy
paradox grew only to the age of seven in human years then the PPS took affect.
now she has more friends but still lives with sazanami in the jungle tree."

|Why do you want her?|:
"i want her cause i never really had a adopt before,
i never ever have ever gotten a kiamara or jellybean dragon or any adoptable at all!
this will be my first ever adoptable i got if i make it and i would be so happy!,
i would never give her up or go inactive with her."

|Favorite color|:
"my favorite color is the color of my mane!,
i really have adapted, and learned to love that color!"

|Hex codes|:
█ #351230
█ #434254
█ #e8caa4
█ #639089
█ #cc2a41

|Art|:
By me by me by SuperVerl By HannahBug By me
-more coming on the way-

ImageImageImage
Last edited by Exoclipse on Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Exoclipse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiamara #266

Postby Fantasy Inc. » Sun May 26, 2013 4:29 pm

The following form is incomplete, due to accidentally erasing one of the drawings and the story to go with it :C I worked hard on it though, so it'd be appreciated if you take it into consideration as it pretty much sums up how she is like :)
Some facts wrote: About her
Name: Valentina Vincenta il Tevere
Why would I name her this? Well, at first I decided I'd name her Vincenta. This is because I thought of paintings the instant I saw her, and when I googled a bit, I found a painting of Vincent van Gogh. I liked the painting and the name, but it wasn't a girl's name,
so I changed it to Vincenta. When I looked some better at her design, I saw her hart-like markings, which made me think of love, and thus of Valentine's Day. I think you already guessed it; I changed Valentine to Valentina.
The name 'Valentina Vincenta' sounds quite Italian to me, so when I began thinking of a backstory and last name, I wanted something Italian. 'il Tevere' means 'from the Tiber'; the Tiber is a river that flows through Rome, the story will explain why I picked that last name.
Only her family and really, really close friends can call her Valentina, she wants everyone else to call her Vincenta.
Although I have a lot of reasons why I named her Vincenta, I have none for her gender. She just seems a girl to me.
Lives: in Rome
Valentina lives in the beautiful and old city of Rome. She lives there because of the simple reason her parents also lived there. Her mother's family had lived in the city for ages, but her father came to live there because when he was just a small pup himself, he found a pocket watch, and began wondering and dreaming of what the city'd look like, and when he finally got there, he fell in love and never left.
Vincenta used to live next to the Tiber, but now she's made her own den in a small garden between four buildings. The garden belongs to an old lady, who doesn't notice Vincenta's there, or pretends not to. It looks like this:
She lives at the right back corner of the garden, in that small wooden hut (well, pile of wood). The house at the left belongs to Lady (that's what she calls the old woman), she thinks nobody lives in the house at the right, as it's backdoor is never used.

Some facts wrote:Family and friends
Family
Let's start at the top; Maria is one of Valentina's nonne {grandmothers}, and the only one she knows. She loves her nonna dearly, and often goes to Maria, because Valentina knows she always has something delicious to eat, a story to tell, a warm hug, and will comfort her when she's sad. Maria often tells about Carmela, her sister, or Geo, Valentina's nonno. Although she's incredibly old, Maria's still alive, and managing well. Livo and Nali are her grandparents she never knew, because they lived at the forest her father's from. Her papa, Muschio (this means moss; he quite looked like he was overgrown with moss), was a nice kiamara with a mind full of dreams and stories, which he loved to tell his children. He was chronically ill, which caused him to have a bad condition and early death. He had one sibling who he probably didn't like very much; he almost didn't talk about him/her. Venus, her mama (who was named Venus because that's the goddess of love, and she was various shades of pink with hart-like markings), was like a mama's supposed to be: sweet, kind, and great with food. Valentina still hasn't found a cook who can make "frutti di mare", her favorite dish, as good as her mama could. Another great thing about her; she wasn't afraid to say what's on her mind (and more), and could that way easily scare people that were a threat to her children away. She loved flowers, so Valentina has been surrounded by them her whole live. Her mother's death cause is unknown, one morning she just didn't wake up anymore. Valentina's oldest brother is Gino. He is a lot like his father, and Valentina especially loved to listen to his stories about a certain knight who was named Valentina like her, and her companion Gino the dragon. Sometimes he'd even draw pictures to go with the stories for her. Gino now lives in the forest their father used to live, and has a mate, who Valentina has never met. Antonello loves adventures, and the two pups used to explore the city, collect pretty stones, and steal yummy small things at the market. Toni (that's his nickname) now travels through Italy, and sometimes he visits his sister.
Friends
Everyone who she doesn't hate, is Vincenta's friend. Or at least, that's what she thinks. Some find it annoying that she sometimes randomly starts a talk with them, but most think it's cute, and she herself thinks it's fun, so it's not a problem. She doesn't have any "BFFs" though, due to the fact that when they grow older and get new interests, she'll always stay the same. It doesn't bother her though, she has plenty of nice people around to talk with.

Some facts wrote:Likes and dislikes
Hobbies: being outside, meeting (new) people, looking at art, dreaming
Vincenta loves to be outside, because there are always new things to see, new food to taste, new plants to smell, new sounds to hear, and new people, and other kiamaras of course, to meet. She loves doing that last thing because she thinks everyone has at least one interesting thing to tell or secret to keep, and she wants to know them all. Not because she wants to gather unlimited knowledge, sell secrets or do something else like that (she thinks that's just stupid and mean), but because she loves everyone who has never done (her) harm and wants to care about them, which she does by knowing the few special things about them. She loves looking at art because she thinks art, especially paintings and mosaics, is beautiful, surprising, comforting, and/or made of stories and dreams. Speaking of dreams; she loves dreaming. That is because when you dream, you can be in amazing worlds, different from this one in so many small, or big, things, you can have everything you want, whether it are friends or a golden crown inlaid with rubies, you can be the same yet different yourself... And all you have to do to accomplish that, is closing your eyes and freeing your fantasy.
Will never do this: giving up, hurting others (on purpose), leaving the city, hating
One thing about Vincenta; she'll never give up. Only once in her life she has been close to giving up, but she didn't, and she never will. She's just a pup, someone could stop her, but she won't forget what she was trying to do, and try again later. As I've already said, she cares about almost everyone, so she'd never hurt them on purpose. (Unless she hates and despises them, of course.) She can be a bit clumsy though, so when happily jumping around she might accidentally hurt someone. Vincenta will also never leave her beloved city. Not only because she likes living in Rome, but also because of her father's stories about how it's like to live outside of the city; she's scared. That she'll never hate is actually not really true. She isn't a saint or has no feelings or something alike, she loves and hates, but will not hate someone the moment she sees them. Or at least she tries not to.
Trivia
Likes swimming
Likes gelato {icecream}
Dislikes oranges
Likes crowds
Likes cats
Dislikes bad moods
Dislikes rain
Dislikes critique
Likes frutti di mare {seafood}

She has a secret collection of things that remind her of her family: dried flowers from her mama's garden, her papa's silver pocket watch, a drawing Gino made her, and a couple of really pretty and shiny stones she collected with Antonello. She keeps them in the back of her den, on a small and colorful blanket her nonna made for her when she was born.

All kiamaras used in this story are fictional. English isn't my first language so please excuse any mistakes >.>
Last edited by Fantasy Inc. on Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:34 am, edited 7 times in total.

I've been gone for a very long time...

Always looking for commissions, collabs, art trades and private rps

Send me a message if you feel like it :>
Fantasy Inc.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glassesprotag » Tue May 28, 2013 11:02 pm

I've decided on an end date. ^u^
You guys have until June 30th, a little over a month, not including the time you guys have already had.
I wont extend it, since it is more than enough time.
Please try and finish as much of your forms as you can! c:
so
i needed someway of getting things to
line up properly
so this is that
ummmmmmmmmmmm
text text text
no one's gonna see this stuff
probably
this is difficult
i just want this to look
on pc and mobile
bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh
this looks terrible on mobile but i don't care anymore
mobile users (me) can suffer
ahhh

Image Image Image
Image Image
yuri - she/her - adult
discord - glassesprotag #0881
league of legends - glassesprotag
genshin impact - 628890379
clan of high rolls

glassesprotag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tsunami. » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:27 pm

Just a little
girl in a big,
big world ~ <3
Who the heck knows what
I'll find? I wanna see the
world, be big, I wanna be
free ~<3

A short interview with Lacy.

"Hello, sweetheart."
Bonjour, Madame. It is very nice to meet you.

"What is your name?"
My name is Lacella, but most people call me Lacy. My name is a bit of a mouthful!

"I can see that you are female, Lacel- Erm, Lacy, so what do you like to do in your spare time?"
Dance, Madame. I like to dance until I cannot feel my feet any longer. My heart starts racing and I am transported into a world of my own when my legs start to move in time to the beat. It makes me feel free, like I could run away in a split second. I want to dance all my life, and there's nothing else I'd rather do.

"Wow, Lacy! It sounds like you really do love to dance. Tell me, what is your favourite season of the year?"
Summer, certainly. It gives me more time to run in the fields, and escape from the clammy place I call home. I can just lay in the sun, and forget about all the bad things for a moment. Something I find hard to do the other times of year.

"Sounds fun! If it were possible, what is one thing you would change about yourself?"
My name. I don't see why it can't be just 'Lacy'. Lacella sounds posh and stuck-up to me. I really hate it. Sometimes I get annoyed when my parents call me by my full name. They only call me by it when I leave the den untidy, or when I fight with my younger brother.

"Thank you Lacy. It was fun to know a little more about you!"

Phobias wrote:Arachnophobia - Fear of spiders. If she
sees one she will freeze, and then run
as fast as she can away from it.

Lygophobia - Fear of darkness. Lacy cannot
stand being alone in the dark. She feels that
she is more vulnerable, and gets agitated
as soon as she sees no light.

Nebulaphobia - Fear of fog. Lacy hates it
when she wakes up and there is fog outside, as she
thinks it is evil. As if she will get lost and parted
from her loved ones if she goes outside. She doesn't
know for certain what triggered it, but she guesses it
was a bad dream that affected her.

Likes and Dislikes wrote:Likes:
Dancing ✔
Summer ✔
Being free ✔
Cupcakes ✔
The sound of a clarinet ✔
When people listen ✔

Dislikes[size=85]
Spiders ✗
The dark ✗
Fog ✗
Being called 'Lacella' ✗
Being stuck inside the den ✗
Raisins ✗

Lacy's Prized Possesion
Now, Lacy adores dancing. Her whole life revolves
around it, so her prized Possesion has to be her
old ballet shoes. They are extremely tattered and
worn, but she loves them so much they are on hook
in her family's den. This is what they look like.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

That bit of the form was all about her. Now here is the 'creative' part of my form.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lacy's Favourite Childhood Song wrote:When Lacy was a very young pup, her mother used to sing this song to her. It has been passed down through generations, and each pup that is born will hear it every day.
You've got the wind blowing in your hair,
Watching the leaves floating everywhere.
With your eyes Bright, and when you're tucked up tight,
It's like a perfect melody.

You've got a sparkle in your eye,
Watching the birds fly by,
And when I'm singing this song,
I know you belong right here.
With me.

Your footsteps on the ground
Hardly make a sound,
As you walk through the trees
And pathways around us.
We're like a perfect melody.

(I might sing this and post it so you can hear how the tune goes.)

Forever and Always - A Story
The wind rustled through the trees and the early spring flowers were beginning to bloom.
Lacy groaned as she listened to her parents natter on about how she should 'respect the
fact that her name was sophisticated and lady-like.' Nothing could be more annoying
to Lacy than being called by her full first name, 'Lacella'. She downright hated it, and
nothing could turn her thoughts around. All her parents' blabbering was wasting valuable
time. Time she could be spending dancing to a symphony of violin, or laying in the tufts
of thin green grass outside. Rolling her eyes and turning over to bury her head in a pile
of leaves, Lacy managed t find a way to mute the grown-up Kia's pointless moaning. "So,
Lacella, do you agree?"
"Erm, yes mother, yes father. Now I have listened, can I finally go and dance? I'm just
itching to go and practice my new dance routine. Please?"
"Well okay, but be back by sunset Lacella." her mum told her, as she gave a discrete
smile to her talented daughter.
Lacy skipped off out the door in a mix of excitement and anger. "Lacella! She called me
Lacella! Urgh, why do I have to be cursed with such a stupid name!" When she got down
to the clearing where she nearly always danced, Lacy breathed a sigh of relief. She was
finally filled with the sensation of freedom, and it felt so good! Humming the harmony
of her favourite tune, the young Kiamara felt her talent of dance rush over her. She no
longer had to think about what she was doing.

A sort of summary of my form!
Well, first of all I would just like to say how much I actually want
to win this beautiful little girl. I love everything about her, and it
would make my life if she were to be owned by me. This is the first
Kiamara that I have really become serious about, and I have spent so
much time getting my form how I would like it to be. I have also
spent so many pets on art of her, trying to get the best quality I could.

Also, even if I do say so myself, this form is the best I have ever done.
I have worked so hard on the coding of it all, and it has actually taught
me so much. It has made me learn to be more committed, and more
imaginative.

Everything I have written in this form has been thought out on paper
beforehand, so it hasn't just been slapped down. (Even this has).
I have concentrated so hard on everything, making sure it fits together
and intertwines like a puzzle.

To put it into a short context, I would be a dedicated owner to this
wonderful girl, and she would never, ever be neglected. She will be
showered with accessories, and art, and she may even have a little
boyfriend in the future. (Obviously a PPS Kiamara, so it isn't maybe
a little unusual).
Last edited by Tsunami. on Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:08 am, edited 6 times in total.
Tsunami.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queenxz » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:42 pm

Username: Queenie1859
Name: Adora
Personality: Adora is sweet yet spoiled, Adora means Loved child and that is exactly what she is.
Active with Adora? Of course! I will use her whenever I get the chance!!
Art:
A: Always Spoiled
D: Delightful
O: Optimistic
R: Rightful to get all the attention
A: A perfect match for me
Hope this wins!!

she/they;cancer 🦀
i'm always open to talking, so send me a pm if you'd like!
adopt a kitty

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _18_ people.
I have received _14_ gifts.

Signing: on <3
on for a quick bit <3
Queenxz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{ ♥love of my life♥ } - Marianne-Elise

Postby Novi » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:33 pm

{ oh my, don't they hate to see us try? c'mon, say what you think! it won't mean a thing! in the end, we're gonna be just fine... }

Index wrote:prologue - a word from me
chapter one - the basics
chapter two - personality
chapter three - digging deeper; likes, dislikes, etc.
chapter four - history
chapter five - relationships
chapter six - art/stories
chapter seven - website pages
chapter eight - other
epilogue - acknowledgements, thank-you's, etc.

~prologue ; a word from me~

username;; hallo! i am the broken. here, but please, call me Touya. this is my most common nickname, and means "peach tree; arrow." I hope to get to know all of my competitors more as we continue along with my journey of trying to win this beauteous girl.
I am originally from Germany, and do not speak English very well, though I'm told I'm pretty good at it. just a warning, since sometimes, I use German terms instead of English terms, mainly because I like the sound of the German words better. ironic, considering my nickname is of Japanese origin, no?
why i want her;; well, it is my first time laying eyes on her. after a long day with my sister and her american friend, I've had about enough stress as I can take for one day. they always pick on me for being small and frail, and I don't like it. after this, I just wanted a friend who understands how I feel...
and then I saw Marianne-Elise, and my world stopped.
I am under the impression that, because of the permanent pup syndrome, she is also frail and small. I adore her design, and the idea of her being as small and weak as I am is much too appealing for me to pass up.
am I probably risking the deadline coming and my form not being finished? yes, I probably am. but I am positive that I can finish my form for dear M.E. and win her.
I want her simply because of the fact that we are alike in many ways - by hair colour, size, and personality. she speaks to me in a way no other kia has, and I wish to love and cherish her every day if I am to win her.
why I think I'll be a good mutti for her;; as of today, June 18, twelve days before the deadline, I own no other kiamaras. yes, in the past, I have tried for some, but none were as beautiful as Marianne-Elise. none spoke to me the way that Marianne has, and I wish to hear more from her.
I think I'll be a good mutti because of my lack of 'popular' character species - i.e., JBD's, Kia's, etc. although i own one JMD (Odis), I still think I can give the love that Marianne-Elise deserves. I will cherish her each and every day, and she will be far from my last Kiamara. I'll try for countless more until I find a little buddy to keep her company, and perhaps even an adoptive family! and if, after her, I still don't own any more kia's, I'll turn to the fanforum and keep pestering asking people if they have a kia or two that would like to take her in as their own. I will roleplay as her for as long as I possibly can, and, seeing as it's almost eleven pm here, I'll stay up late doing so. (but not when school starts. unless the people/person I am roleplaying with is in another time zone, haha!) I assure you, she will be loved.
what have I done that no other user has done;; well, if you'll scroll down//shot
really, I'm pouring my heart and my soul into this form, and I'm still a long way's from finished. I'm trying my hardest to make sure I auto this beauty with my love. if I don't win her, I at least pray to Gott that another user will love and cherish her the way i do.
what will i do with her;; oh my, first off, if I win, I'll be sure to thank everyone who has helped me with my form! I'll probably end up a big, sobbing, emotional mess, and I'll try to be polite about it. but just thinking about winning her gets me all giddy!
if I win Marianne-Elise, I'll be sure to make her a dA page, a few CS Ask posts, and I'll give her the crowned jewel spot on my character thread/website. although she will not be a fursona, I will still treat her like one, and gather many art pieces for her. I'll even pay (in US Dollars) for art to be done of her, and although I accept all art for my characters, I'll make sure that she gets only the best care I could ever give her. she also, most likely by the time this is over, have taken over my signature. strangely, instead of irritating me, this amuses me. she'll have her own little status box and such.
I am very interested in animating, and with Marianne-Elise, I'll be sure to test out my animating skills on her. adding onto my little 'art' scheme, I will also commission popular artists (such as Agoraphobic-Blue, when she's open) to make plushies/animate her, since if they're offering their art skills for USD, their art must be high quality!
and finally, I will love and cherish her as a beloved character, never once letting her collect dust. I'll treat her as if she's real, and make sure she gets all the love she deserves. to say the least, I will spoil her rotten. <3

~chapter one ; the basics~

------- name;; Marianne-Elise
------- name info;; The name Marianne is a Norse name, meaning "bitter grace," while Elise is a Greek name, meaning "oath of God." So together, her name would mean "bitter grace; oath of God."
------- nicknames;; Marie, M.E., Anne, Peach, and Elise. Though she prefers to go by M.E., since it spells "me."
------- gender;; M.E. is a female. Chick, woman, lady, whatever you want to call it. Just as long as you acknowledge that she is a girl.
------- age;; Currently, M.E. is one (1) year old. Still a child.
------- birthday;; May 10, 2012
------- zodiac;; Taurus
Taurus Info from astrology.com.au wrote:If you were to describe the typical Taurus temperament, you would probably use words such as "cautious", "practical" and "purposeful". One word you definitely wouldn’t use is "impulsive".
When you are making important decisions in life, decisions about things that are vital to your security and the welfare of those you love, you spend a long time on them. You want those decisions to be rock solid.
Once your mind is made up, you have amazing persistence and follow through, plus tons of energy — you rarely give up on a task once you have decided on it. And you’ll stick to your guns, even if you’re being provoked, tempted or ridiculed. This will be a blessing at some times and a curse at others.
Sometimes this ability to hang in there can turn into pride and obstinacy. At other times you refuse to accept another opinion or suggestion, even though the advice is reasonable and the person offering it has nothing but good intentions. What if the person is right?
Those who love you and offer you constructive criticism don’t mean to hurt you — they have your best interests at heart — and what they offer can be useful to you. Try to remember that.
If you look inside yourself, you’ll see that sometimes the reason you hold on to your position or opinion so fiercely is that you fear change. Because you take such pride in your ability to see things through to the end, people who try to meddle with what you have set out to do, or change the rules of the game, are likely to hear from you, loud and clear. You really, really want to finish what you start.
Also, people will not have much success if they try to push something onto you and leave you no room to control your destiny. Then the bull in you really starts to make itself heard and felt.
On the other side of the coin, you also like to take it easy. This goes back to liking to leave things as they are. You may need to keep an eye on this — complacency and apathy are down the end of that path.
Change is the only constant in life and you may need to remind yourself of this every now and then; trying to resist all change leads only to stress and dissatisfaction with your life and relationships.
You also have a great love affair with the finer things in life. If you could find a servant to help with all the boring jobs you hate, you could live the luxurious life you dream of!
You are a great mate. When you agree to help someone, you go to any lengths to keep your word. You’ll never let yourself or others down. You are extremely dependable.
You’re also exceptionally sensitive and very patient. You’re prepared to wait as long as it takes for the right moment to act and you seize the opportunity when it wanders anywhere near you. Patience is one of your greatest virtues and it usually pays off.
Having honorable intentions, plus your patience and perseverance, are what others see as your finest — and most recognizable — character traits.
Your one-track mind about doing a job right— either at work or at home — has a good and a bad side. It means you’re very focused on what you’re doing, which is good but it also means you drive people crazy by showing them the ‘correct way’ to do things. Your family may not appreciate lessons in how to clean and stack the dishes or drive the car!
Actually, simplicity is what appeals to you — you can’t stand pompousness and look-at-me behavior. You know that beauty is not about what you wear or what hairstyle you have.
You enjoy getting your hands dirty with gardening, practical hobbies and odd jobs around the home. Hard work does not scare you in the least.
Taurus is a touchy-feely sign, which means you rely on your feelings rather than your mind when you try to understand your experiences.
You trust your own intuition about others — and you are usually right. However, you have terrific reasoning skills as well, so don’t dismiss your sensible nature; balancing these two sides of yourself will increase your success in life.
If you are a Taurean born between 20 April and 29 April you are under the double influence of Venus. You are sensual, loving and destined to be lucky in love. Try to curb your appetite to have the biggest and best of everything however. Learning the art of contentment is one of your main life lessons.
Born between 30 April and 10 May? Well Taurus, I see you have a very active mind are sometimes overly critical of yourself and others. Rely on your intuitive feelings rather than analyzing every detail. This will bring you far more happiness in your life.
As a Taurean born between 11 May and 21 May you are prone to a more serious financial attitude in life. You like the idea of being practical and saving for a rainy day. That's fine but don't forget to enjoy the fruits of your labor. Your financial sense is very strong and is one of your best assets.

------- sexuality;; Pansexual. May change to hetero/homosexual if she finds another PPS kiamara that catches her interest.
------- text colour;; The fantastiche colour that is #8080BF
and her design is just
magnificent altogether.
✯PPS - I noticed that she is
smaller than regular Kia's,
but I was confused why it
didn't say she was a Nursery
Kia. When I heard about the
Permanent Pup Syndrome,
I immediately fell in love
with the idea. This seems
like an interesting ailment
to write for, and I think I'll
have lots of fun with it.

Patterns;;
Little M.E. has a pale turquoise coat with a galaxy-like violet painting over it, little dark purple accents scattered around her pelt. She has little pale-coloured spots dappled all over her body, earning her the nickname Peach. Her eyes are a very light grey(?), mesmerizing to gaze into. She has a miraculous marking on her neck that is coloured magenta, the same colour as her hair. Looking at her is like gazing into the dead-of-the-night sky, picking out each and every one of the stars.

Hex Codes;;
-#DA2342
-#ECCBA0
-#A8A8A8
-#D80B43
-#4C4863

Scars;; None yet, and hopefully, she'll never gain any!

Piercings;; Two small jeweled ones and a big, industrial bar in each ear.

Horns;; Never going to gain any, as she suffers from Permanent Pup Syndrome.
Kiamara General Information wrote:Permanent Pup Syndrome - PPS
- Every once in a while, a Kiamara is born lacking a specific part of their brain to make them grow. This has almost no effect on the brain- except it also causes the Kiamara to be immature like a child their entire life, matching their body size.
- PPS Kiamara do not grow horns
- If a Kiamara is PPS, it will never get feathers. Adult Kiamara do not see PPS ever deeming worthy of the feathers, as their brain simply is not fully developed.
- read more here.

Other;; Although she braved through getting a total of six piercings in all, she hopes never to get a tattoo, as those needles have put quite the damper on her brave personality.

~chapter two ; personality~

|| courageous || outgoing || loud || boisterous || caring || daydreamer || sweet || oblivious || hyper||

»If there was a phrase or a saying that could perfectly describe Marianne-Elise, it would have to be a quote from Plato: "Courage is knowing what not to fear." With that being said, M.E. is probably one of the most corageous Kia's you will ever meet. This is also commonly mistaken for stupidity, as she will usually get herself into sticky situations that only her close friends, Capri and Oblivion can get her out of. Not to mention the fact that, because she's so caring, she'll commonly get herself into a deep mess only her "father" can get her out of. Why does she need so much help? Simple: because she is a very boisterous one, and since she cares so deeply for other Kia's, she'll commonly pick fights with the bullies to defend the other Kia.
She is extremely outgoing and loud, oftentimes making it appear that she has Attention Deficit Disorder. Marianne will oftentimes fidget or get up out of her seat and begin walking around, proving that she is very hyper and can't focus on one thing for too long. She is a daydreamer, always looking forward to the future in an optimistic sense and never once frowning down upon something. She believes there's good in everything and everyone, making this a fatal flaw of hers.
Besides being sweeter than cake, she also has one more downfall: she is extremely oblivous to most things, and isn't really that good with identifying emotions. Maybe this is because of her PPS, maybe it's a much more serious disorder. Nobody knows.
This is all that Marianne-Elise is and all that she will be. A kind, rough-housing Kiamara that loves her friends and family, and will do anything to protect them. Maybe this will change in the near future, maybe not. We'll never know for sure...

~chapter three ; digging a little deeper~

Fears
Athazagoraphobia -
The fear of being
forgotten, left behind,
or abandoned.
Arrhenophobia -
The fear of men.
Astraphobia -
The fear of thunder
and/or lightning.
Trypanophobia -
The fear of
needles.
Goals/Dreams
She dreams of one day
becoming a famous
psychologist/
neurologist. No one
knows why; the brain
and its mysteries
have always fascinated
her.

Phrases

Nicest Compliment: "Aw, that's so cute!"
Meanest Insult: "That's stupid!!"

Quirks

○ Fidget - M.E. is almost always twitching, whether it be from nervousness or just plain excitement.
○ Constantly in motion - Marie is always on the move. She'll wander about, drifting around like a ghost and stumbling aimlessly into trouble. Paranoia from when she watched a stalker horror movie with her friends may have caused this.
○ Humming - When she's scared, she'll start humming a little tune or sing to herself to calm herself down. Mainly it's "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star," but on rare occasions, it's a song she made up.

Likes/Dislikes

likes wrote:Her friends
Her adoptive family
Her stuffy, Mikhael
Terry
Pink
Colouring
Star-Gazing
Muffins
Drawing
Writing in her Diary
Candy
Holidays
dislikes wrote:Men
Lightning
Thunder
Storms
The Dark
Tattoos
Needles
The colour Blue
Loud noises
Monsters
Horror Movies
Sitting still

Accessories

○ Pink Scarf - Worn around her neck. A plain pink scarf with "arms" longer than she is. Only seen worn in cold weather.
○ Pink Bow - A pink ribbon that can be tied around her paw, neck, or tail. She ties it and bites it when she gets nervous. All-seasonal accessory.
○ Bracelets - The most common of her accessories. These bracelets, although never in blue, are in a variety of colours, and can range from simple wire bracelets to decorative band bracelets.

Pets

Actually, she has one! Meet Terry, the Pteropus, or as we know him, the Flying Fox. Marianne-Elise met him when she was five, and has clung to this little bat ever since. She usually ties her pink ribbon around his neck, and has actually forced held me at gunpoint persuaded me to get a custom collar with his name engraved in it. He's almost always with her, usually seen perched on her back or on her head, and is highly protective of her. He'll do anything to keep Marie safe!

Languages

- English; Not as fluent in this language as she is in German, but she learns it pretty quickly.
- German; Very fluent - can speak it well and has even gained an accent, considering her friend, Touya (me), speaks it fluently.
- Spanish; Fluent - can speak it somewhat well, though she has troubles rolling her r's, and still pronounces w's like v's.
-Italian; Fluent - can speak it somewhat well.
- French; Not so fluent - knows enough of it to get by.
- Japanese; Not so fluent - knows enough of it to get by.

~chapter four ; history~

Marianne-Elise’s Past wrote:{ told in third person view }
The cloth felt warm against her as she carried the little bundle of blankets along the wet, dark streets. It was late at night – perhaps one in the morning – and she was already growing tired from having run so far in such a short period of time.
She paused quietly, trying to catch her breath as she peered inside the blankets, a small, teal and purple babe looking up at her with wide, pale eyes. The infant giggled, pawing at her mother’s snout and gurgling happily.
The anthropomorphic Kiamara felt a small twinge in her heart, leaning forward and kissing her child gently on the forehead before she heard the familiar scraping of paws against the sidewalk. Quick as a flash, she hid in the shadows, cradling her young close to her chest as she watched with narrow eyes as an older, male Kiamara walked past, his mind seemingly set on something. His fur was white with brown swirls and splotches, and his eyes, blue as the late morning sky.
She knew something had to be done, and something had to be done fast. Without so much as a second thought, the mother placed her cooing daughter down, and, after kissing her goodbye quickly, darted off behind a dumpster in the alleyway, watching to see what would happen to her child.
A shrieking cry snapped him out of his thoughts. Santonio glanced around wildly, wondering where the cries were coming from, when out of the corner of his eye he spotted something wriggling in a little pink blanket.
He slowly walked over, kneeling down and gripping his umbrella a bit tighter. Flipping the blanket over, the male Kia gave a little gasp of surprise.
It was a baby.
She couldn’t have been any older than eight months, and had the widest, palest yellow eyes he had ever seen. The blanket was clutched in between her tiny, paw-like fingers and a corner of it was in her mouth. She suckled on it sweetly, trying to stop the sobs racking her body, when she looked up to Santonio.
Immediately the babe’s wails ceased and she gave a happy little squeal, reaching up towards him. Shifting the umbrella to one hand, Santonio lifted up the small infant and cradled her in his arms. He cooed gentle words of comfort to her, rocking her back and forth, back and forth as he tried to assess the situation.
“There there, little one, it’s okay, it’s alright…” he whispered, glancing around nervously. Where was this little girl’s mother? And why would anyone leave their baby out in the cold? She could have caught a sickness or something! Or maybe even –
A little sneeze interrupted his thoughts. He looked down to the babe and saw her sniffling, eyes starting to water. Immediately his orbs of cerulean widened and he shushed her quietly, bouncing her slightly.
He knew it instantly after that one moment. This was his new daughter.

~chapter five ; relationships~

Friends wrote:Oblivion - "He's awesome!
He listens to my jokes,
and we like to go on
adventures together.
Not afraid to admit
I kind of have a
crush on him..."

Sterling - "He's a bit
shy for my taste,
but I still have to
admit, he's really
fun to be around
once you get to
know him! He's
showed me lots of
stars. I may have
a crush on him; I'm
not sure let. Lemme
see how it goes down
with Oblivion, first."

Open to many more friends!
Family wrote:Santonio - "He's my
Daddy; of course I
love him! Even
though he's my
adoptive father,
that doesn't make
me love him any
more or less."

Capri - "She's an awesome
sister! I couldn't
have asked for a
better sibling.
Even though we
have our falling
-outs, we're still
going to be sisters
for life."
Enemies wrote:Hopefully, she'll never have any!

Perfect Friend;; "I guess the perfect friend for me would be...Someone who understands my jokes and who will accept me for me. Someone who doesn't mind my disorder [PPS], and will stand by me through thick and thin."
Ideal Enemy;; "A hypocrite. Someone who laughs at everything they don't understand, and is really mean to others."

~chapter six ; art/stories~

art by me;; Image
Based off the song "Thank You For the Broken Heart" by J Rice.
Based off the song "Don't You Worry Child" by the Swedish House Mafia.
Art of her and Manx's Sterling ouo
Based off of Nightcore's cover of the song "Unfolding Time" by Broken Iris.
More Merling art! ouo
art by others;; Image
by the lovely tea! c:
by the wonderful Permasnow c:
stories by me;;
stories by others;;

~chapter seven ; website pages~

original cs post;; Page by Tamashi.
other website posts;; Kiamara 266 site; a site for me.

~chapter eight ; other~

theme song;; Nightcore's Version of "Unfolding Time" by Broken Iris. Just to clarify, as that sentence didn't make all that much sense, that is the Nightcore cover of that song. The original version is by Broken Iris.
personality test results;;
Totem Result.

~epilogue ; acknowledgement, thank you's, etc.~

I would like to thank the following people for all of their help and contributions to this form. Without them, none of this would be possible.

First off, I'd like to thank Tamashi for making this amazing Kiamara that has taken over my CS life completely. Without your contribution, i dont think I'd have found the right Kia for me.
Next, I'd like to give a shout out to all of my friends on the fanforum, especially those who were so kind and patient with me as to help me along the way by giving me such great advice. You've shown a great deal of compassion towards me, not to mention earning my highest respect in the process, and I would like to thank you all. If I could give every last one of you a hug, I would.
I would like to thank tea!, for allowing me to use her amazing art and giving me so many opportunities to earn more visual art for my form.
I would like to thank my online wifey, train., for allowing me to use her two Kia's (Santonio and Capri) in this form, and for allowing Marianne-Elise to have a home with them.
I would also like to thank the wonderful Permasnow for gifting me some lovely art. It really helps, what you're doing, and I want you to know I appreciate your help. <3

If I, prince tsuoubaki, am to win this beautiful Kiamara, I will smother her to death with love. (not really to DEATH, though...) I will make sure she is loved, and give her the best life I can possibly give her. If I fail to do so, I will immediately return her to Tamashi so she may find this lovely little lady a permanent, loving home.
Now that the existential crisis has passed, I'm not leaving! Sorry for the momentary scare, folks!
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AmberSky. » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:51 am

Tracking, good luck to the contestants!

PM me if you would like to rp with any of the characters below <3

JBD;; Raisa.
Kiamaras;; Keeva and Nevan.
Ceiral;; Nayeli.
Foxer;; Zo.

Updates wrote:Searching for character art! <3
Oh, and commissions are only open on DA.

AmberSky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tsunami. » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:18 am

It's the 1st July for me! I'm so scared; I have never loved a Kiamara so much! Good luck to everyone. <3
Tsunami.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me