Winner is Froas <3

Froas wrote:
DAKOTA
. ♞ .

hold your reins tight boy,
so you don't break your pride .

██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████

The Little Cowboy;;
      This Kia would be named Dakota, a native american name meaning 'allies'. Pronounced as 'Duh - co - tah'. I chose this name, not only because of it's basic meaning , but also because it was my own horse's name. I feel a special connection to this kia. We both have similar likeness, so while your reading this form, just know there are bits and pieces of me inside. Now, without further ado, introducing the little cowboy, Dakota.

. ♞ .
Check under the saddle;;
      If you dare! Dakota is no Prince Charming but he still 100 percent male.
      And there hasn't been any doubts about that.

'Freedom For The Stallion'
By Three Dog Night

Freedom for the stallion,
freedom for the mare and her colt
Freedom for the baby child
who has not grown old enough to vote

Lord, have mercy, what You gonna do
About the people who are prayin' to You?
They got men makin' laws that destroy other men
Made money, God, it's a doggone sin
Oh, Lord, You got to help us find the way

Big ship's a-sailin',
slaves all chained and bound
Headin' for a brand new land,
that someone said he up and found

Freedom for the stallion,
freedom for the mare and her colt
Freedom for the baby child
who has not grown old enough to vote

. ♞ .
The Ride Of His Life;;
      It was early in the morning when he went for his usual morning walk through the valley. He grabbed himself an apple and took off through the front door at full gallop. Many of the Kiamara's made fun of little Dakota because of his horsy behavior, but he didn't mind. He was walking through the pine forest first though, he loves the smell of pine trees and the feel of the cushioned needles beneath his pads. He started to munch on his apple when he got to the edge of the forest, and the golden fields lay just ahead. He breathed in deep, his muscles bunching, getting ready to run across. He loved running or anything that had to do with nature, it was his passion. After pausing for just a few moments, he started full speed across the long stretch of field. But something made him pause, an interesting sight that made him feel warm inside. A huge herd of horses were out grazing in the valley, and a little wobbly leg foal had stopped suckling from his mother for a moment to pause and look at him. Curiosity got the better of the little foal and it came creeping up to the large brown Kiamara, wondering what in the world this creature was. He stuck out his brown fuzzy nose and nuzzled Dakota and quickly backed away and started prancing about, almost as if her was trying to show off to the Kia. Dakota let out as small chuckle as he watched the foal get bolder and bolder as he started nipping at Dakota's long tail, almost begging him to play. Well Dakota was more than happy to oblige, he streaked through the long grass, his tail sticking straight up as if it were a flag, marking his position in the field. The foal let out a whinny and tore after him, little legs moving as fast as they could. But glinting eyes from the shadows caught Dakota's attention. They were piercing right through him, and right on the foal. Then the eyes disappeared. He stared for a moment longer till he heard a wail. A large coyote had cornered the small foal against a boulder and was going to make an easy meal out of him. Eyes blazing the Kiamara reared up and charged at the coyote, teeth glinting in the sunlight. He grabbed the cowardly creature by the scruff and shook him relentlessly and threw him against the boulder. But hunger had taken over the coyotes mind and it was set on getting the foal. Dakota noticed this too and reared up and pushed as hard as he could with his front paws, almost crushing the coyote against the rock. Being dazed for a moment, Dakota locked onto his tail to get the coyote moving. It worked and the poor creature sped off through the fields, tail tucked tightly between his legs. The foal came up to Dakota, admiration in his eyes. From that moment on, he and that little foal were the best of friends, never leaving each others side.

. ♞ .
      Soft Hooves Beating;;
      A brown horse stands long
      Sighs deeply; nostrils shudder
      Lonely tail twitching.

Standing in the night
      Looking at the bright white stars
      He feels less alone

Ancestors watching
      Mighty kings long lost in time
      Guiding him along

By: Froas

I, Froas, promise to take care of and never ever abandon my little Dakota in any way ~

P.S. - I used this word counter to count my story, and it came up to about 510 words
Last edited by Wind Song on Sat May 18, 2013 11:40 am, edited 3 times in total.

hello !
call me windy ~

D A M s

''and then i felt
chills in my bones ''
Wind Song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiamara #253

Postby inkyy » Sat May 04, 2013 7:04 am

Username:
Kias name:
Mylo
Extra:
I, Inky, promise to take care of and never ever abandon my little Mylo in any way~
Last edited by inkyy on Sat May 04, 2013 7:48 am, edited 3 times in total.

live long and prosper!
pfp by millionfish

inky / they / adult
toyhouse flight rising
trade thread
inkyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wind Song » Sat May 04, 2013 7:09 am

Edited forms and rules a little to make it easier o:

hello !
call me windy ~

D A M s

''and then i felt
chills in my bones ''
Wind Song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby major pb » Sat May 04, 2013 7:13 am

Username: train.
Kias name: Ol' Benny
Horse related adventure:
Clip clop. Clip clop. Ol' Benny stood wide-eyed in pleasure. “Come on!” He encouraged to the oncoming horses. Benny took a slight step back as they whistled past. 'Woohooo!” He chuckled and trotted over to the horses. “Nice race, but I have to say that Minnie came first.” Minnie gave a snort of delight before prancing in a circle around the Kia and other horse. “Come on Jack, be a good sport.” Minnie whinnied to the other horse, whom was pacing and snorting. “But I don't get it, I was sure to win.” He chuffed annoyingly. “Just accept that I am faster than you.” Minnie waved her tail around before pulling to a halt beside Benny. Benny chuckled and nipped her wavy mane playfully. “Lets play a game of tag.” He said before jabbing the grump Jack in the ribs. “You're it slow poke.” Benny sped off found the corner of a steep hill, with Jack right on his tail. Minnie snorted and cantered gracefully after them. “Guys! Wait up.” But by the time she got around the corner, they were gone.83 She decided to follow their scent trail, which led up into a forest. “Oh no!” Minnie thought to herself. “Have they forgotten about the big cats in there!?” -Meanwhile- Jack had tagged Benny and now was running back into the hillside. He suppressed a sigh of relief as soon as they hit the grassy plains. Benny was tiring now and so was Jack, so they both headed back to Minnie, who was pacing in worry. ( 258 words )
Extra:
Personality ; Benny is a very charming bloke with alot of attitude. He is always up for a laugh and a friendly prank. He is very easy to work with and very loveable. Benny is loyal to his friends and will never walk out on them. He will never back down from a battle, doesn't matter what kind. His is very friendly, adaptable, adventurous, curios, determined, fearless, loving, reliable, outgoing and warm-hearted. If you ever manage to get close to him, you will find that he prefers to stay away from love, as he has been heart-broken to many times.

c: I decided to do his personality as an extra because art couldn't express him as well as words could. ;3 ( 119 words )

I, train, promise to take care of and never ever abandon my little O'l Benny in any way~
Last edited by major pb on Sat May 04, 2013 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
major pb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Shark » Sat May 04, 2013 7:15 am

Username:
Kias name:
Extra:
I, (username), promise to take care of and never ever abandon my little (name of kia) in any way~

Horse Kia <33
work in progress

x Shark x They/Them Pronouns x
- WMEs - JBDs - Kiamaras - Hyeneas-
|Team Valor|

Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image

<Signature art + Avatar By me>
Agent Shark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{ { -- B a r b a r o = Kia #253 = my form . .

Postby Spare » Sat May 04, 2013 7:17 am

. • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • .

username :;
Hey, I'm Spare! You've probably seen me before. <3

kiamara's name :;
Barbaro
[After the famous race-horse, Barbaro, who won the 2006 Kentucky Derby but sadly shattered his leg two weeks later in the 2006 Preakness Stakes - which unfortunately led to his death. :c When I first saw this kiamara, Barbaro instantly came into my mind, so I thought, why not? Since the horse and the kiamara do look quite similar. <3]

Male (or stallion, teehee c;)

horse-related adventure :;
wip, writing it up! :o) - not finished
------
"Story-time, eh?" Barbaro mutters with a rather large grin on his face. "Well, I'll tell ya' a true one, a true one that probably changed my life," the bay kiamara adds, winking at you before making himself comfortable on his wooden rocking chair. "You might wanna make yourself comfortable too, because I ain't telling a short story, haha!" he laughs, and shakes his head lightly, before continuing again, "Alright-y then, I'll get on with it."
-
"Back in my childhood, I had a different name...Forestt. Not a very fancy name, eh? But it was like a normal name for me and I never really got bullied for having such a different name. However, I didn't really have friends either, I was the lonely sort of kia - and I guess I still sorta am. I only really had a connection with my parents, tho' I wasn't a lovey-dovey goody two shoes like every other child kia was. I was just a a simple un', with not much to say. One rainy day that all changed, tho'. Me and my parents were just strolling about in a forest - Forestt in a forest...haha, I'm so funny, ain't I! - as we don't really 'ave a home. We just keep on moving, changing places everyfew days, sometimes weeks. So yeah, well, it was raining terribly, more than it had ever before, so my father suggested we make our way to the end of the forest and just camp 'ere for a few nights 'til the harsh rain flies away. The one thing my father didnt realise tho' was that the two-legged lived not far from where we were gon' camp...unfortunately, I knew nothin' about the two-legged creatures, so I didn't care at all. When the forest finally came to an end, my mother spotted some large bushes we could camp around, and we got ourselves settled in'. It was rather late but I couldn't sleep at all, for som' kinda reason, whilst my parents went to sleep quick. So rather than attempting to fall asleep for the hundredth time, I decided to explore the area; of course it was still rainin' but I'm not made outta sugar so I wasn't afraid of melting to death. Anyways, well, I sneaked out of our lil' campsite without a sound and wandered off towards a clear path - not back in to tha' forest. After a few minutes of scannin' the area, the path wasn't so clear anymore. I could see some sorta...track? in the distance. Before I could continue on my walk, bats were foolin' around in the now-dark sky, so I quickly rushed back to my temporary home and decided I'd explore everything properly the next day.
Last edited by Spare on Fri May 17, 2013 9:27 am, edited 8 times in total.
Spare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby purpledirewolf2019 » Sat May 04, 2013 7:17 am

Username:
PurpleDirewolf2015
Kias name:
Abraxas. It is a Greek myth name of one of the horses belonging to the sun god Helios.
Horse related adventure:
Extra:
I, Purpledirewolf2015, promise to take care of and never ever abandon my little Abraxas in any way~

WIP
EXP grinding for this character! Click him for more info!
purpledirewolf2019

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby howl. » Sat May 04, 2013 7:18 am

USERNAME: C r e a m.
KIA'S NAME Avasha
•The name of Avasha has given you an appreciation for many beautiful and refined aspects of life--music and art, literature, drama--and the outdoors, where you find much peace and relaxation, but it creates a far too sensitive nature.
Credit for description. It is located here.
NOTE: Avasha is not my name, just wanted to clear that in case~
HORSE-LIKE ADVENTURE
Avasha stood in her pen. A horse was grazing busily beside her, a mare, named Charm. The kiamara had felt slightly out of place since coming here, but couldn't wait to see her 12 year old rider. Most thought the girl was odd, not picking out a horse, instead choosing to ride a mysterious creature. But Avasha had already grown attached to the girl, who had bonded deeply with her. I would do anything for her, she thought. But her head shot up, blue eyes wide as someone called out, "Shira has gone missing!" The kiamara reacted quickly. Backing up, she shot off at a run, heading for the fence. Bunching her legs, she jumped, flying over the fence, though it wasn't very high. She landed on the other side, letting out some sort of yelp as she hit the ground, but quickly made it to her paws. She thundered off, her nose twitching. She halted hopefully, catching the faint smell of her rider. She hurried along, her paws throwing up dust as she sped along. She was headed deep into woods now, woods dark and thick with brush. These woods lasted for miles, and it was almost impossible for a human to find their way out again. But Avasha wasn't a human. She headed deep into the woods, the scent of her rider growing stronger. Her fur prickled uncomfortably as the leaves blotted out the sun's light, making the forest dark and gloomy. But soon enough she could hear a quiet, muffled sound. Crying. With an excited yelp, she broke into a dead run, speeding over the ground. She skidded to a stop, spotting Shira's bright colored blue riding jacket through the gloom. She hurried up to the girl as her rider looked up, her eyes wide. "Av!" The girl cried in delight, flinging her arms around the kiamara's neck. She climbed up onto the creature. Avasha smiled and hurried off, following her own trail through the forest, re appearing at the stable. As she came over a hill, the humans all gasped and cheered, running over to kiamara and girl. "How'd you find Avasha?" They asked. Shira smiled and patted the kia's neck. "I didn't. She found me."
*NOTE*: This is not based off of me at all, just random characters.

EXTRA:

POEM:
Through the forest we run,
Manes flowing, legs 'a poundin',
Through the plains we go,
Getting closer to where we reside,
The forms of us are hidden,
As we go along silently,
Only the sky covers us in a cloak of protection,
As we thunder along,
Our songs reach into the night,
As only our hearts are heard,
Together, you and I,
We will make it,
To where we reside.
~Me

*'Tis not very good, but I just....I don't know cX*
I, C r e a m., promise to take care of and never ever abandon my little Avasha in any way~
----------
Sorry for all the, "NOTE" stuff, I just wanted to make sure everyone knew this wasn't based off me in any way.
And oh my gosh, this Kia is just amazing <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

dropping out </3
Last edited by howl. on Sun May 12, 2013 5:43 am, edited 15 times in total.

tomorrow will c o m e

Image Image Image
howl.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lucky Charm

Postby theo, » Sat May 04, 2013 7:21 am

{ → } Just the b a s i c s . . .

Username ;

Captain Blitzyy.
    Kia's name;
    Lucky Charm.
    Gender;
    Female.

I MAY LOOK LIKE A KIAMARA TO YOU, BUT YOU'D BE SURPRISED...

{ → } A little m o r e . . .

Join me on an adventure;
    w.i.p ;D
    One extra;
    w.i.p :>
I, CAPTAIN BLITZYY, PROMISE TO TAKE CARE OF AND NEVER EVER ABANDON MY LITTLE LUCKY CHARM IN ANY WAY~

hexes;
fur + spots
3d2d20
36241b
1a1814
fafafa
6b4028
eyes
8093ab
ear inners
dbc3ba
b37968
feathers
61482f
fccf7c
Last edited by theo, on Sat May 04, 2013 9:44 pm, edited 6 times in total.
theo,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pomme » Sat May 04, 2013 7:25 am

Username:

O l i v e r is my username. Right when I