Re: Kiamara #250

Postby Shiverice » Sun May 05, 2013 3:15 am

May I present to you, Princess Alice Antoinette...

likes wrote:tiaras
playing dress-up
tea parties
butterflies
sparkly things
dislikes wrote:dirt
vegetables
"ugly" bugs
being told "no"
storms
username;; Shiverice
name;; Princess Alice Antoinette
meaning;; of Old German origin, meaning "noble, exalted"; but she was named after Lewis Carroll's "Through the Looking Glass"
nickname;; Princess Alice; Alice to close friends
age;; 6 years old; but if you ask her, she will tell you exactly how far away she is from becoming a 7 year-old
birthday;; June 18th

➙Refined

wipwipwip

➙Spoiled

wipwipwip

➙Girly

wipwipwip

➙Caring

wipwipwip
Shiverice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goosecheese » Sun May 05, 2013 9:15 am

Username:
.:Rose:.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Name;;
Princess Johnna
Meaning;;
she reminds me of Prince John
from Disney's "Robin hood" because of the colors,
hair, grown, and bows. I decided John was
a weird name for a girl so i changed it to Johnna.
Age;;
7 in kiamara years II 7 months
Birth Day;;
October 10 'Double 10's

Personality:

Art (Poem,Story, Art, etc.) :
story:
Last edited by Goosecheese on Thu May 16, 2013 12:27 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Goosecheese

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whisky » Sun May 05, 2013 10:03 am

ll Username ll
Funsized Kitkat c:
ll Name ll
Annimai Marie Antionette. Pronounced Anna-may, Muh-re, Ant-o-net. ^-^ Antionatte is more of a common last name, but I love the flow of it for the name of this little girl. <3
You may call me Annimai or, Princess Annimai. Either which doesn't bother me. Please, go with the one you're most comfortable with! I have no true meaning behind my name. My mother and father was in fact expecting a little girl, but not one like me.. You see, my parents were orginally going to call me Anna, until they found out I was mute... They said their special little girl deserved a special name. It's not too hard being mute.. I've learned to write down my thoughts. It's hard to not be able to speak when you want too, but that's ok. I've been told i'm a great listner, and I can write down great advice, who knows? I might be the first Kiamara Phsyciatrist~ <3

ll Personality ll
I'm not sure how to describe my personality deary, but I will tell you how much it hurts my feelings for others to assume i'm a spoiled brat.. I try to put my familys money towards charity for the needy to prove i'm not like one of those other spolied princess's, but they still sterotype me as fake and just trying to mantain a goody-goody image.. It pays to be born into royalty. My mother and father try to spoil me, but sometimes I just want to live a normal life. I hope that I someday find a mate that isn't bothered by my muteness, and loves me for me, and not my royalty blood line.. Will I ever fit in?

Honestly, Annimai has a heart of gold and wants nothing more than to fit in and find someone who loves her for her. Most Kiamaras get frusterated with her being mute, but some Kiamaras treat her with the upmost royalty, which bothers her. Sometimes Annimai wishs she was never born into royalty as she wants to be treated like normal Kiamaras. Aside from her constant wishing to be normal, she's honest, and will always give you the best hospitality, even if you're rude to her she will try her best to please you. Though if she's hurt, she won't tell you. She'll act as if your comments or actions didn't bother her, and continue to treat you as her respected guest. She bottles things up, but doesn't lash out at anyone. Being a slight introvert, she needs time on her own, which is how she copes with everyday problems. If she doesn't get her time alone, she becomes depressed. She writes poems in her spare time when she's alone to let out her frusteration, joy, or sorrow. She has a medium-sized book filled wiith nothing more than poems. Believe it or not, Annimai loves children, and will even play tag with them if she's around one. She's even been known to play hide-an-go-seek with them as well. She treats them as if they were one of her own, and prefers it that way. She wants everyone to be comfortable and happy around her, so she treats everyone like family, or if they are royalty family members, she treats them like a respected guest. Annimai is slightly gulliable and naive, but don't let her naive personality let you belive she's not intellegent. She loves intillectual stimulation, such as puzzles or riddles, she's just not people-smart so to say. If you tell her something, she'll most likely believe it because of her tendency to be honest. She expects everyone to be honest with her as she is with them. Book smart she is, she can figure most things out others cannot. Though most don't take her seriously. Annimai has always loved nature and everything to do with it. She mostly carries around a camera to take pictures and afterwards posts them on her wall above her bed. Annimai's mother believes it's nonsense and hopes it's just some phase she's going through, but Annimai really enjoys it. See, her mother wants Annimai to be proper like the rest of her royalty family, but Annimai just doesn't fit in. She's tried and tried to be like her mother, but it doesn't bother her as much anymore as her father supports her. He's the supportive parent that tells her to go for what she believes. An little Annimai does just that. She's a daddys girl, but she's just waiting for her true love to come along and sweep her off her feet.. Daddy's little dreamer.
ll Art ll
Art? Poems count as art don't they! Now would be a perfect time to share one of my poems with you! Drawing art of yourself is pretty selfish, isn't it?

Broken Wings Can Fly~
Here I am,
Lying on the ground,
With no one here to save me,
My dreams have been broken,
And so have my wings,
But my hope gives me strength,
I will push forward,
On and on,
Until I reach the river of my dreams,
Cause these broken wings truly can fly,
With my hopes here to comfort me,
I will fly and soar high with the hopes of my dreams,
Cause these broken wings truly can fly~ <3

Yes, I created this poem myself, and I ask that no one use it. c: I apologize for no actual art of her, as I cannot draw any on my phone. Though i'll have to try to order some cause I really love this Kiamara. Her colors are so beautiful and I just love her in general! I love the blue on her paws, it goes perfectly with her colors. The perfect color scheme. <3 She would for sure have her own page. She doesn't even deserve to be on the page with my normal charactars. that's just how amazing she is ;u; <33 I know she'll go to a good home though. :) The quotes that are by her, I meant it as she wrote it down as her responce. I was going to draw pieces of paper and write the words on there on Okekaki, but family problems have resulted in no computer access. I normally go to my grandmothers but as I said, i'm having family problems. Though I will order art of her! <3
Last edited by whisky on Mon May 06, 2013 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Bae Image
I’m weak, and what’s wrong with that ? Boy oh boy I love it when I fall for that.

Please stay safe. Do you need help?
Please look at the info below? <3

7 Cups of Tea
Lifeline Crisis Chat
For Telephone support in the U.S.:
1.800.SUICIDE
(800)442-4673 .... U.S. Suicide Hotline
(877)838-2838 .... Veterans peer support line
(800)784-2432 .... Spanish speaking suicide hotline
(877)968-8454 .... teen to teen peer counseling hotline
(800)472-3457 .... Grad student hotline
(800)773-6667 .... Post partum depression hotline
International Suicide Hotlines.:
here !
Outside the U.S. site: befrienders
-------------------
by me!

whisky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sorry, but could you make this quick?

Postby waffle02 » Sun May 05, 2013 3:20 pm

This is a HUGE wip :3

Username:
waffle02

Name:
Elsinore
(l-sih-nor)

Meaning:
The name of Hamlet's castle from Shakespeare.
It is an angelic form of the word Helsingør,
which is a place with a Danish meaning of "narrow strait"

Nicknames:
Princess L (or El)
Ellie

Family:
Kifo - Oldest brother at 22
Embargo - Middle child at 20
Adorable neice Malerei and nephew Duke

[right]Art:
They are all works in progress that will hopefully soon be redraw digitally, when I find more time.

Personality:
Spoiled but not Rotten
Considering for her entire childhood she was given everything she ever wanted with a flick of her tail, there was no way for her not to become a little spoiled in the process.
Proud and Over Confident
Sassy and Snooty
Loving but Selfish

History:
A long long time ago in a Kingdom not so far away, there lived a boy and a girl. These two Kias were very high class and treated as royalty. Eventually they had two sons who they raised to adulthood. However, they always dreamed of having a third child. A child who would hopefully be a daughter. But over many Kia years of trying...the female Kia could not have anymore kits. The two became devastated, and instead of focusing on the kids they already had, they fell into a darkness.
But one day...
The female found out she was she was pregnant. They rejoiced in celebration for the coming of this new child. And the child did indeed come, and as they hoped, she was a daughter. Though, as they looked into their daughter's blue eyes, the couple noticed something wrong.
Something very wrong.
Their day of joy turned sour as they noticed her pale face. She wasn't breathing. They tried to coax her to breath, but nothing was working and they needed to get her breathing to keep her alive. As the couple paniced on what action was needed to be taken, a blue butterfly flew onto their baby. The little creature landed on her nose and made the kia sneeze. The noise shocked her parents especially because afterward she started to cry. Joy filled in the hearts of her parents as they picked up their new and only daughter. However, the lack of oxygen to her brain first thing did cause a few problems. They include asthma...
wip

Even though I really love this Kia, I have fallen in love with another one and want to put my full attention on her. I feel really bad giving up on this girl, but I have looked over all the entries and know she will go to a good home. :3
Last edited by waffle02 on Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:25 pm, edited 8 times in total.
♪♫♪My Characters and Adopts
♪♫♪ Art Shop - OPEN
♪♫♪My JBDs
♪♫♪ My Kalons

ImageImage
waffle02

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Beautiful Butterfly Princess ~ Fragile but Sweet

Postby Syra » Sun May 05, 2013 4:08 pm

»Username;; Syra
»Name;; Farfalla Monarca
»Nickname;; Falla
»Origin;; Italian
»Meaning;; Italian word for Monarch Butterfly.
»Reasoning;;
ImageFalla's named after the Monarch butterfly for many reasons. The first reason is simply because I can't help but see butterflies in almost everything about her, from her crown, to her coat, to her personality, though that may sound strange. I decided to see if butterflies had any connections to royalty and found that while the butterfly may not be truly royal, the Greeks believed it to be a majestic being, a free soul of someone who had passed away. Thanks to the pictures on the page, I remembered the Monarch Butterfly. A butterfly whose colors reminded me of little Falla here. A butterfly which is royal in its own name and way. It was perfect except that I didn't really like the sound of it and couldn't think of any nicknames that would suit her from it. So I tried looking up the name in a few different languages, and found Farfalla Monarca, which I could immediately think of a nickname for and which sounded so pretty. A name as fragile and yet majestic as this little girl herself seems to be to me. Those are the reasons I chose this name.
»Gender;; Female
»Age;; Six Kia Years | Six Human Months
»Birthday;; May 6th
»Astro. Sign;; Taurus

Owner Permission Received For All Here

»Nanny;; Akumi Teaches her Manners & Lessons
»❛Bully❜;; Amadeus Teases & Plays With Her
»Piano Instructor;; Sebastian Well, He tries.
»Garden Buddy;; TigerLily Plays in her Garden
»Family Friend;; Kali Reluctantly Acquainted
»Family Friend;; Heather Strict & Demanding
»Family Friend;; Chastity Secretly Looked Up To

Image»Voice;; Falla has a sweet, soft voice that still sounds fairly young.
ImageShe often speaks in a lofty manner that makes her sound quite
Imageconceited, but when she isn't thinking about it, her manner of
Imagespeaking is soft and hesitant.
Image»Posture;; Falla's posture is very tense and proper. She struggles to
Imagemake herself look languid in any position, but holding correct
Imageposture is often wearing on her.
Image»Movements;; Unlike the forced appearance of ease Falla has to
Imageconstantly work to maintain with her postures when staying still,
Imageher movements really are quite fluid and delicate. She moves
Imagewith grace and dignity.
Image»Build;; Falla has a thin, slim build.
Image»Size;; Despite being physically mature, having finished growing late at
Imagefive months instead of four, Falla is still small for a fully
Imagegrown kia. Her head stands a little over average shoulder height.

Image»Strength;; Falla is very weak in body and health. She cannot accomplish
Imageanything that requires physical strength beyond a child's.
Image»Endurance;; She cannot keep up any sort of physical work for long
Imageperiods of time as she quickly loses energy.
Image»Wisdom;; Despite having few experiences on which to base her actions,
ImageFalla is surprisingly adept at seeing how things for what they are.
Image»Intelligence;; Where Falla is weak in body she is strong in her mind. She
Imagelearns quickly and is always pondering about the world.
Image»Dexterity;; While Falla will never be able to preform agile flips or run
Imagefor miles, she is still nimble enough to maneuver her way through
Imagesmall spaces and has able paws.
Image»Charisma;; Falla can often act like a royal brat, in fact, she often tries
Imageto do so, but at heart she is a sweet kia. Often times that
Imageshines through no matter how hard she might try to hide it and
Imagecauses others to like her.

♦ ♦ ◈ Favorites ◈ ♦ ♦
═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═
Dreams
Ribbons
Warm Colors
Stories
Stuffed Animals
Lullabies
Music Boxes
Her Plastic Castle
Butterflies
Soft Breezes
Going Outside
Acting Brave
Being Complimented
Flowers & Plants
Learning Things
╚═══════════════╝

♦ ♦ ◈ Talents ◈ ♦ ♦
═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═
Lucid Dreamer
Imaginative
Great Actress
Caring
Gardening
Insightful
Book Smart
╚═══════════════╝

♦ ♦ ◈ Wishes ◈ ♦ ♦
═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═
Ride a Carousel
Loved for Herself
Find a Meaning
To Run & Play
Dream Forever
To Own a Library
Make Friends
╚═══════════════╝

♦ ♦ ◈ Discomforts ◈ ♦ ♦
═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═
Being Pitied
Crowds of People
Tests of Strength
Children's Games
Frogs & Bugs
Hard Surfaces
Loud & Harsh Music
Jokes & Pranks
Being Cooped Up
Her Lack of Friends
Dreamless Sleep
Snow & Ice
Sharing Things
Talking about Herself
The Pain of Others
╚═══════════════╝

♦ ♦ ◈ Weaknesses ◈ ♦ ♦
═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═
Physically Weak
Misguided
Naive
Secluded
Insecure
Hides her Feelings
Short Temper
╚═══════════════╝

♦ ♦ ◈ Fears ◈ ♦ ♦
═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═
Complete Isolation
Fire and Lighting
Wolves & Spiders
Getting Sick
Disappointing Others
Being Herself
New Things
╚═══════════════╝
╔════════════════════╗
The Princess
╚════════════════════╝
✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧
ALOOFDREAMYSTOICDELICATESHYCONTROLLEDKIND-HEARTED
Falla has always been treated like a princess ever since she was very little. There have been two reasons for this. First of all, Falla is of course very pretty. She has always stood out and her parents are proud of how beautiful she is, while at the same time worrying about her because of how much she stands out. However, she is also very delicate. Falla's a fragile Kia. She is not very strong and her body is very frail. She gets cut, bruised, and otherwise hurt very easily. Thus, her parents have always worked to keep her as safe and comfortable as possible. In treating her in these ways though, they have often spoiled her in possessions while limiting her in activity. This has led Falla to be rather stoic when it comes to most matters, but rather possessive of the things that do belong to her. She does not know how to share well and she doesn't tend to understand the point of most games because she can not participate in them.

She is usually aloof around others though she can also get rather haughty since she has always been treated as special and superior to others as a way to help her not feel as lonely when she cannot play with others. When she sees someone else is upset though, she usually forgets herself and just tries to help them or cheer them up. She isn't usually very kind, simply because she has never been shown how to be kind, only how to be spoiled, but at heart she wants others to have the kind of happiness she doesn't believe she can really have. She will sometimes act in ways to help others, then realize what she is doing and try to act as if she doesn't care because she thinks she should be above them. This has as much to do with her being naturally shy as it does with her up bringing.

Where Falla is weak in body, she is strong in heart and mind. She loves to play with her soft plush toys, she is not allowed to have anything harder than her bell for her parents fear that she will hurt herself, and to read her books and listen to stories. She is a very lucid dreamer and in her dreams she is an actual princess. In her sleep, Falla works as a warrior princess, fighting alongside her fathers armies and sewing dresses with her mothers ladies. She is able to help people there openly and is friends with many people. These dreams feel very real to Falla, but when she wakes, she does not feel as though she can do the same things in this world because of her frailty. So she tends to act the way she thinks people think she should, especially how she thinks her parents want her to act. The only time she will break from her shyness and acting is when she is very frustrated in which case she will act out without thinking. However, thanks to all of this acting and imagining Falla is actually a very talented story teller and actress.

By far Falla's greatest comfort and talent though is with her plants. Falla has found that caring for flowers and other plants in her fairly new garden is one of the best ways she has to express herself. She feels as though the plants are like her, fragile and beautiful and trapped, and finds strength for herself in caring for them. She loves to tend them and her constant careful tending has brought all the plants she has come in contact with to become strong and hardy. Some would say that she has a green thumb, but in reality it is more than just that. In a way, Falla has a green heart.

These eight images all represent either a part of her personality or the types of things that she likes, if not both.
To see the full image and who it is by, you can click on the clipping, though it is not necessary for understanding.

Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image

【By Vaughn】

♦ ♦ ◈ The Butterfly Princess ◈ ♦ ♦
═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═
Rose Petal Wings,
Morning Dew Jewels,
Honey Sweet Voice,
And Lonely Sky Eyes,
Belong to the Princess
Fragile as Ice

All Through the Night
She Dances Alone
Weaving through Dreams
And Wishes Overgrown

Weeds Grow in her Garden
Where the Sun Cannot See
Where Spiders Spin Webs,
Momentary Tapestries,
On Flowers Slowly Wilting

She Touches Quite Softly
The Moss on the Stones
And Nurtures the Flowers,
Who've Lost Their Bright Tones

For Wilderness is Her Treasure
And the Flowers Her Friends

╚═════════════════════╝
This is Falla's favorite Children's Book.
She relates to it very much and finds a little bit of hope for herself everytime she reads it.

【By backseatpanda】

♦ ♦ ◈ The Flowers ◈ ♦ ♦
═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═

Image❧ Daisies;;
ImageThe Flower of Innocence

Image❧ Alstroemerias;;
ImageThe Flower of Devotion
ImageImage& Loyalty

Image❧ Hundred-Leaved Roses;;
ImageThe Flower of Pride
ImageImage& Dignity of Mind

Image❧ Fennel Flowers;;
ImageThe Flower of Strength
ImageImage& Worthy of all Priase

Image❧ Queen Ann's Lace;;
ImageThe Regal Flower
ImageImagethat Sanctifies

╚═════════════════════╝
【❛I will be the gladdest thing under the sun! I will touch a hundred flowers and not pick one.
....................................................................― Edna St. Vincent Millay

The sun had just risen above the horizon as Falla passed between the trees that sheltered her small garden path. The stepping stones she walked on were still cool from the long night and slightly slick with the morning dew. Light flitted between the trees every now and then, casting a brilliant sheen on her fur for a moment before the trees hid her away from the sun again. The air here was crisp and still, carrying the slightest scent of her flowers and pond water from up ahead.

Soon the path she followed let out onto what had once been the merest of clearings between the trees. It was here around a small natural pond that her father and mother had her garden built for her. The trees shaded it and her from the heat of the day and kept unwanted visitors from finding her while at the same time the place was close enough to her home for her to safely walk there and back without becoming exhausted. The new bench in front of the pond served as a place for her to rest between the trip here and the trip back. But what really made this place Falla's were the flowers.

Her parents didn't know it, but she had asked for these five kinds of flowers to be planted here all for a reason. Ever since Falla had discovered her love of plants and flowers in particular, she had been interested in the meanings people put behind flowers, also known as the language of flowers. Each of the five flowers she had requested be planted in her garden, she either felt represented her or, more often, represented aspects that she would like to one day see in herself.

With tender care, Falla approached her flowers. She could see where the gardeners her parents had hired had left the watering can by the pond. It was on the same flat rock that they had put it on the first day when she had nearly thrown a fit to see strangers in her on sanctuary. Luckily she had kept her cool and figured out that her parents had asked them to be there.

Picking up the watering can in her mouth now, Falla knelt down to scoop water up into it from the pond. The water bubbled into the tin structure and ripples ran from it, sending the lilies bobbing. She had not had those particular plants planted here, but upon finding them in the garden, she had been quick to identify and understand the significance of the lotus flower. They were thought to represent purity and beauty, and, as that was exactly what Falla had wanted for her garden, she was glad to have the luck to find them there.

Lifting the watering can back up from the water, Falla walked towards her plants and sprinkled the water back and forth. She had to make many trips like this to water all of her plants, for the watering can was small enough for her to easily lift when full, and there for couldn't hold very much water. When the job was finished, Falla's shoulders and neck were tired and she was taking deep breaths. However, as the sun lifted just above the trees and lit the droplets of water on the slick leaves all around her, she was able to lay back on her bench and look proudly at the work she had managed to do. It may not have taken someone else so long, but it had been her who had done it, and somehow, that gave her a deep feeling of contentment that thousands of gardens cared for by others would all fail to give her.

♦ ♦ ◈ "Stickers" ◈ ♦ ♦
═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═
Courtesy of Glitter-Graphics

╚═══════════════╝
ImageImageImage
....... Falla's parents had the idea at some point that she might like to have an article written
..........about her to help other kias better understand her, but the results were not quite what
..........they had expected. Below is the interview that led to the less than desirable article. ...
............................ Image InterviewerFalla Words】〖Falla Thoughts

❦【So, your name is Farfalla Monarca, correct?
...That's correct.
...Please, just call me Falla...
...But your parents call you Princess?
...Yes, Princess Farfalla Monarca.
...Well... "Our Little Princess..." But they'd want me to be more proper for the papers...

❦【How old are you, Farfalla Monarca?
...I'm six, though you should never ask a lady for her age.
...Heehee, I've always wanted a chance to say that.

❦【Your parents tell me that you've always been very weak. What has that been like?
...Well... it's really all I've ever known, but...
...But I just wish I could be strong like everyone else so I could be a normal kid...
...But?
...But since I am so weak, I'm very special! That's why I'm a princess.
...Even if I don't really want to be...

❦【But I also hear that you are unable to play with other children...
...So? Why do I need to play with others when I can have all of the toys to myself?
...I also have my books and my dreams... But friends would be nice too...
...So you don't regret being unable to have real friends?
...Of course not. A princess has no regrets.
...Or at least, I won't show them to anyone. I don't want pity...

❦【Alright. Would you mind telling me a little more about yourself?
...I am a beautiful girl who has everything she could ever want.
...My garden, my books, my parents... in some ways I really am lucky.
...I am, of course, well-mannered and talented, but also delicate.
...Just as a princess should be...

❦【Oh? What would you say are you talents?
...Oh, grooming, speaking, some light dancing, and the like.
...Though I prefer to read and tend my garden... and I speak much better than I think...

❦【I hear you have a special garden that you care for, could you tell me about it?
...Yes, we call it the Butterfly Garden. It's a place I can get fresh air.
...And it is so beautiful! The flowers smell soft and sweet and the trees shade it from the sun!
...It is the perfect place where I can get fresh air and really feel like I am useful in this world!
...And you tend this garden all by yourself?
...Oh no, my parents have hired help who also tend it.
...Even though I hardly ever leave them anything to do.

❦【Farfalla- May I call you that?- what would you say you spend most of your time doing?
...It really depends on the day. I'm a very busy girl.
...Between my books, my garden, and my dreams, there's hardly any time left!
...Let me rephrase, what do you enjoy doing in what spare time you have?
...Oh, well I enjoy sitting in my garden with a warm cup of honeyed tea.
...If I've finished everything else... I do enjoy just laying back and watching the world.

❦【Alright, one last question. What do you love most about yourself?
...Everything, of course! I am the perfect little girl, what's there to not love?
...At least that is what Mommy and Daddy tell me, even if I don't think so.
...So nothing stands above the rest?
...Nothing. I absolutely love everything about myself.
...Nothing, I love nothing about myself. Well... I do like how my voice sounds...

『ωнαт ¢αη α мιяяσя ѕнσω уσυ』
Falla looked into the mirror with little enjoyment. She was pretty, yes, but so was her soft little crown. That crown weighed more heavily on the little girl's heart than it could ever possibly weigh down her head. In fact, it was because of that crown that she had to hold her head high. Her parents had given her the crown as a show of their affections for her. It was a sign that they cherished her like a princess. However, with that love came a responsibility for the fragile little girl that her heart was sometimes not equal to. They expected her to derive joy from their coddling and instead she knew not how to be happy anymore. She only knew that her heart believed that they expected her to live up to the treatment they gave her. Because of this, Falla was always smiling when she wanted to sigh, standing tall when she wanted to cower, acting lofty when she just wished for a friend. Her position in her parents hearts was a bittersweet treat. She knew they would give her anything she asked for and always comfort her in their own ways. But she did not really like to be so coddled. She could have wished for strength and friends over her many toys and pampered life. As she looked into the mirror at her fragile body, beautiful and weak, she wondered at the girl she looked upon. She was a proud and happy creature. Her head held high her little crown and her posture showed good training. The girl in the mirror was who her parents loved, yet the eyes that stared back at Falla were her own, lost and lonely.
『ωнєη σηℓу уσυя α¢тισηѕ αη∂ ƒєєℓιηﻭѕ
¢αη тяυℓу яєƒℓє¢т ωнσ уσυ αяє?』

【❛True strength is keeping everything together when everyone expects you to fall apart.
............................................................................― Henry Miller
【❛Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'
.....................................................................................................― Mary Anne Radmacher

【❛Courage isn't having the strength to go on - it is going on when you don't have strength.
....................................................................― Napoleon Bonaparte
【❛She did not care very much for other little girls, but if she had plenty of books she could console herself.
.............................................................― Frances Hodgson Burnett, A Little Princess

【❛Life doesn’t get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient.
................................................................― Steve Maraboli
【❛Lift up your head Princess, If not the crown Falls.
.........................................― Unknown

I would have moved the whole form, but the formatting did not transfer well
and I spent a lot of time on the formatting so I wanted to leave the things that
didn't transfer well here. I sincerely apologize if this is a bother >w<

Image ♦ ♦ ◈ Art Count ◈ ♦ ♦
═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═
Image01➢ Potrait
Image02➢ King Deus
Image03➢ Her Dreams
Image04➢ Chibi Princess
Image05➢ First Royal Wave
Image06➢ Her Castle
Image07➢ If I were Strong
Image08➢ Empty Reflections
Image09➢ Fairytales & Lullabies
Image10➢ Pixel Chibi
Image11➢ Tending Her Garden
Image12➢ ???
Image13➢ by Vaughn
Image14➢ by Chisu
Image15➢ by backseatpanda
╚═══════════════╝
♫ If only I Could Run & Play Outside with Everyone Else ♪ ImageImage
Last edited by Syra on Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:43 pm, edited 126 times in total.
Leaving this account.
I just... need a clean start.
Syra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Soul~ » Mon May 06, 2013 3:57 am

~Soul~
Princess Clementina House of Denmark

( Most royals did not have surnames and usually there tittle
included their house or family. )
The name is a Spanish version of Clementine
and it means mindful and Merciful. This name
also belongs to and Archduchess of Austria how
was known to be modest and well educated.

Denmark is southwest of Sweden, south of Norway and bordered to the south by Germany. Denmark's politics are unitary constitutional monarchy, organised in a parliamentary democracy. It wasn't till the 8th century did denmark became a unified kingdom and Denmark is also known to be the home of the vikings. This kingdom relies heavily on the sea, for its oil, fish and trades over seas.
{ Art Here }

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{ Art here }

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{ Art Here }

I am known for being a quick thinker and great with a blade.
I am talent at fencing and tend to no just use it for the sake
of sport but it also trains the mind and is great exercise.
You have to know what your appointee might do next and
be able to counter react to the action.

( Color codes: f0699f, e8b390, 7A1B1B )
𝕃 𝕠 𝕤 𝕥 ~ 𝕚 𝕟 ~ ℙ 𝕒 𝕣 𝕒 𝕕 𝕚 𝕤 𝕖
VOK ~ Healani Pride ~

𝔸𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖
~Soul~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeee » Mon May 06, 2013 7:17 am

♚ realeza

hey princess, in a contest
you're the queen and you own the rest
someday we're gonna take the crown

Username:
Zinovi

Name:
Realeza

Meaning:
Realeza means Royalty in Spanish

Nickname(s):
Leza

Personality:
Realeza has passion. Passion for singing, for herself, for tea, for stars, and for royalty. Especially for royalty. She fancies being treated like a Queen, although she's merely a Princess.

The Queen of Hearts:

i'll be the one to storm in the castle
we'll be the two of hearts beating faster...

WORK IN PROGRESS
feelsjoelman
Zeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MC mango » Mon May 06, 2013 11:31 am

DROPPING OUT

Way better forms here that obviously deserve her
and will give her a far better home than I ever could.
Great job guys. <3<3

Good luck everyone!
Last edited by MC mango on Mon May 20, 2013 6:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
as the lukewarm hands of the gods
came down and gently picked my adrenaline pearls
they placed them in their mouths and rinsed all the fear out

----
the best way to start anew
is to fail miserably
Björk

ʕ•̫͡•ʔ →ʕ•̫͡•̫͡•ʔ →ʕ•̫͡•=•̫͡•ʔ →ʕ•̫͡•ʔ ʕ•̫͡•ʔ
MC mango

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

┊┊┊ Princess Bryanna ┊┊┊

Postby Ovacalix » Mon May 06, 2013 11:48 am

rincessryanna............................................................... applicant; Silver Bullets
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
╔════════════♛════════════╗
..Pet names; BryBry
..Age; 8
..Gender; female
╚═════════════════════════════╝
    ♛ Name: Princess Bryanna Ⅳ
    a girl's name; is a variant of Brianna (Irish, Gaelic, Celtic); the meaning of Bryanna is "high, noble, exalted".
    The name Bryanna actually comes from a very close friend of mine. We were calling each other after a
    silent weekend, and she told me that "she had learned that she slept like a princess" and I honestly just
    thought her name was gorgeous, and thus, with her permission, am naming this girl after her.

BEHAVING like a PRINCESS is work. It's not just about looking BEAUTIFUL or wearing a CROWN. It's more about how you are on the INSIDE.

♢ Generous Flamboyant ♦ Sassy Innocent ♢ Naive Gentle ♦ Imaginative

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀
    Bryanna is a very generous little girl, given how she
    is treated as a princess and all. Surprisingly enough
    she seems to be more of a helper to mankind than
    anything else. Given this, she is also a considerate
    little bugger, she wont leave anything or one behind.
    However, this is where some flaws come into play,
    Bryanna sadly is often incapable of separating
    friend from foe, and this gets her into some tight
    situations on a frequent basis. Yes, her mommy
    and Daddy did tell her not to talk to strangers, but
    she simply cant help to sit and watch someone who
    could use some help. These aspects make her seen
    as both Innocent and Naive.
    For someone as delicate as she, Bryanna has a style
    that is completely her own. This exuberance that
    she displays out of nature really attracts people to
    her, and its how she gets all the support she has.
    She is sassy, yes, but this is caused by her tendency
    to be excessively confident. She act this way on
    purpose as a way to amuse her 'followers' but when
    this happens, you can tell because its slightly
    sarcastic rather than anything else. She does
    this to mock how other princess-like people
    tend to act, yes she likes all the attention she
    receives, and she is grateful for it, but she cannot
    help but think that there is something else out there
    that could use the attention instead. Once again, this
    is just her generous attitude coming into play, but we
    know she likes living this way.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀

Art By; Blitz <3
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________

Sections to add and things to do

☐ - ☑ - ☒
    ☑ Name
    ☑ Meaning
    ☑ Personality
      ▫ individual Traits
      ▫ In depth description
    ☐ Art (15 pieces max)
      [size=85]✓ Rescue (Blitz)
    [/size]
    Last edited by Ovacalix on Fri May 10, 2013 12:38 pm, edited 35 times in total.
    he/him | adult | artist and dork
    inactive - if you need to get in contact with me, I am on dA
    ♦| best friend | ♦ | boombox |♦

Ovacalix

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby ufo parking » Mon May 06, 2013 5:19 pm

nope ignore
    Last edited by ufo parking on Fri May 10, 2013 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    ufo parking

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me