53 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Kiamara 104

Postby Berkshire » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:37 am

The winner! - Albino Broccoli

Second place - Owl-fanatic

Congratulations!

Yes, it IS for adoption!

Because my last kiamara was a simple guessing game, this one will take longer and be harder.

Code: Select all
Name:
Quest:
Spaghetti!:

Name can include name meaning if you want.
Personality can be written however you want, give examples, divide into categories, it's up to you.
Quest refers to what he/she does in life, or what he/she did a long time ago. Give a reason to live, something to keep them occupied. It can be a self-bestowed quest or a task given by ancient monks, be creative! Make it as long or as short as you like.
I'd like to see a lot of work put into this, so those with a paragraph or two will get more "points"

Spaghetti: Bonus - interpret as you see fit.

Please don't add huge chunks of text, or any sections that aren't on the form. You may add one piece of art if you think it is necessary, but this is not required. If you add a piece of art, it should pertain to the quest section, and will be judged on creativity/expression rather than quality.

You may prettify the form with special fonts or something.

Ends February 5th.
Last edited by Berkshire on Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Splat

Splat

Splat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiamara 103

Postby Übermensch » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:41 am

Name:
    Alex

Personality:
    Alex is quiet and peaceful, He usually doesn't like to hang out with other Kiamara's. He would usually go outside when nobody else would be there.

Quest:
    His Quest is to find about himself, Who he really is. And what his real heritage is.

Spaghetti!:
    with Tomato sauce and meatballs

Art:
Last edited by Übermensch on Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
Übermensch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiamara 103

Postby Clive » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:02 am

Dropping out ;W;
Last edited by Clive on Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

I'm an artistic man of science, with rather lofty goals.
They call me Jean Descole, the master of disguise.

I'm quitting and I will take my characters with me u v u
Clive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiamara 104

Postby albinoBroccoli » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:23 am

{{ I apologize that there actually are huge blocks of text. I feel like they're necessary to my development of him. ;v; }}

{ name } ♢ Rhine.
    There are many meanings behind this name. When one first searches 'rhine' they find that it is the name of one of the longest rivers in Europe. The Kiamara Rhine was allegedly born on the banks of the Rhine, though you will later read that he has gone through various misfortunes, bringing him far from his place of birth.
    Rhine's name is pronounced like 'Ryan', which means 'little king'. I like that his name is so unique and can carry so many meanings, while at the same time sounding just like any other name. In addition, Ryan is the real name of one of my favorite Youtubers, ChaoticMonki/Cryaotic. ;u; I may have used Cry just a little bit as inspiration for Rhine's personality.

{ gender } ♢ male. Image
    I have been waiting for a perfect male Kiamara to come along, as I currently have two females, Azza and Cherise. This boy is perfect; I absolutely love his design and he gives me a heap of inspiration. I am grateful that we have been given command of his gender, but such muse could only be seen to if I made him a male Kiamara.

{ personality } ♢ Rhine is persistent; droll; adventurous.
    A lot of Rhine's personality stems from the constant alone-ness of his situation. Although he is a witty and humorous much of the time, his situation has caused him to become more of a romantic and a thinker. He thinks about better times and may spend an hour or so contemplating all the things in his life, good and bad. Still, his daydreaming is rarely accompanied by a frown. Rhine's optimism has helped him on his way, and he treats a new day with anticipation, however forced. His thinking process is that he can't be too far from home.
    He has never been boastful; there was never anyone around him that he felt the need to impress. He likes to talk but often does not have anyone to ramble to while traveling. He's a bit lonely and wondering, but there is fortunately always someone who can pick him up and give him something to do.

{ quest } ♢ Rhine is on a quest to return home.
    He was born on the Rhine river, his namesake. Because of his adventurous nature, Rhine strayed from his den when he was young. A scientist studying the secluded area found him, and, captivated by Rhine's radiant sapphire fur and marvelous horns, trapped him for study and other malicious intentions. Rhine was taken to a land impossibly far away from home, by means of an incredibly rickety and frightening mode of transport he never even knew the appearance of; he had been either tranquilized or held in a dark enclosure the entire duration of the journey. He escaped from where he was being held, in some hard, cold, unfamiliar environment. Rhine has since been searching for a way to return to that lovely river that is his home. He only hopes that when he arrives, his parents are still alive and well.
    In human terms, one might guess Rhine has visited more countries than most others have. His attitude towards his day-to-day adventures has made him many friends of different walks of life. Despite his upbringings in a potentially exotic land, Rhine is especially fascinated by the flamingos he encountered. He even kept a feather that was left behind by a fleeing colony of the pink, gawky birds. This explains the pink flamingo feather he has tied to his tail, which he has not only kept for sentimental value, but also to serve as one of the feathers that all adult Kiamaras end up carrying.
    Rhine has always found it ironic that his dreams of traveling were somewhat satisfied by his misfortune. He is never sure if he should be thankful or not for having the opportunity to travel the world, as he had often dreamed of doing so as a pup. Sometimes Rhine feels the desire to linger in the beautiful destinations he finds himself in, and often debates whether or not to stay an extra day soaking in the sunlight and skies of whatever oasis he has found himself in.

{ spaghetti } ♢ He actually prefers angel hair pasta. Or at least, he likes to say he does.
    People say his hair reminds them of an angel's. Though he doesn't appreciate that very much, his sense of humor allows him to have a laugh about it. All the same, his mane is quite silky, and others have asked him if he uses a lot of product or if he grooms a lot; in truth, he was just born with some very favorable hair genes. Ultimately, pasta is quite the delicacy for him. He has had scraps of noodle throughout his travels, and half-regrets such decisions because it is one of the first luxuries he begins to lust after whenever he is stuck in a poorer situation.
Last edited by albinoBroccoli on Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:41 pm, edited 25 times in total.

charactersdatumblrask.fm

on hiatus
albinoBroccoli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pomme » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:10 pm

{Ohmeeegodness. Just gorgeous! ouo}

•Name: Adonna, but goes by Donna for short. Also goes by Ad, and Nado c; I made up the name, sorry if its stupid!
    •Personality: Nado is crazy and derp, but can be understanding. When around others, she is happy. But alone, she can't face her life. She suffers though depression, and it makes her terribly hurt at times.
    •Quest: She hopes to face her fears and get over her depression. She wants to meet someone who cares, and finds the beauty in her.
    •Spaghetti!: Fettuccine fits better than spaghetti, i'd say. She is very Fettuccine-like. Here is the recipe.
    •Art:
Last edited by pomme on Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
hardly on cs anymore!
pomme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bee » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:54 pm

Name:
    This would be Alabaster. I read a Percy Jackson book, and found a name a loved. Alabaster. He was a son of Hecate, and could cast spells. He had strange green marker-written Greek symbols on his clothing, and thats what I thought of right away when I saw this handsome boy .w.

Personality:
    Alabaster is very mature and focused. He has a good sense of humor at times, but is big-brotherish. He goes into another world when he is studying Greek mythology and Spells. He is headstrong and stubborn, and I suggest you don't argue with him.

Quest:
    Alabaster was sent on a Quest, and is still on it, by the Greek Gods. Zues cast him out to rid the Greek monsters and send them to Tartarus for the longest time possible. He is very good at it, and has a deadly dagger he carries strapped to his hip. He is brave, but is scared at times. Monsters are strong and cruel, but he is stronger.

Spaghetti!:
    Meatballs .3.
bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HorseFan21♞ » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:13 pm

Name: Acani
Personality: Exactly who you should take to a buffet... Not only because he's gentle and he looks good, also because he'll clean up dem tables!! Eating is a hobby of his, in fact. But strangely he doesn't get all fat and oily. o.o" Most assume it's talent.
Quest: Travel all over the world and get a taste of whatevers good there... And make friends of course. :3
Spaghetti!: Where? I wants. x3
Hoers wrote:Dang all the homework and activities are driving me CRAZY! >____>
HorseFan21♞

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightkytty » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:32 pm

WIP

Name:
iikea [e-kia]
Personality:
Quest:
Spaghetti!:
-------------------- ✦ --------------------

I'm quitting CS so everything is up for offer!
I'm only looking for art or OCs though, so please check this thread before sending offers.

-------------------- ✦ --------------------
Nightkytty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kibbleeCat » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:00 pm

Name: Skieler, pronounced skylar. And yes it is spelled like that.
Personality: Skieler is a sneaky little thing. She is a teacher pet. So she is 50% devil and 50% angel. Yes I said that. She is madly in love with Kiamara 10, who holds the name Parachute.
Quest: her quest is to send a successful love letter to Parachute. She also someday wants to be his mate. She is MADLY in love.
Spaghetti!: yummmmmmm. Ya know, pasta is Skieler's favorite food. She likes penne pasta a tad more than spaghetti though ;)
kibbleeCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foul » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:39 pm

✮He's a healthy boy, unless you had other ideas...✮

✮ A kind, helpful kiamara, Austin never fails to cheer up his friends. He's been through many hardships, and, although his young age, carries an air of maturity around him. Yes, somewhere there is an old, hardened kiamara under that ever-smiling face of his. Austin never shows it of course, and as all your fears are washed away momentairily in the brightness of his smile, it's easy to forget what you were doing yesterday- or even a second ago.
As cool and collected as the water his pelt reminds me of, Austin is a 'go with the flow' kind of guy. However, if someone is in danger of getting bullied, Austin will fight with his life to prevent other people from suffering from the things he did...✮

✮ Ah, his life story. Here we get to the interesting part of the form!
You see, when Austin was born, his fur and mane were completely light blue, whith only a splattering of white spots. Every one made fun of him for this, as he stood out so much and was so plain. Lashing after lashing, rude name after rude name, Austin dealt with it 24/7. Even his parents seemed to despise him, even though they lied and said they loved him just the way he was. Although Austin had only mildly speculated his family hated him, thier distaste was proved when his parents didn't bother to search for more than one feather to give him at the time when he reached two years.
Despite the teasing, Austin thrived. He was one of the smartest kiamaras he knew, and was constantly using these skills for good. And it seemed after every good deed austin's pelt grew brighter and brighter, until now it is the magnificence it is today. Some call it Karma, some say Austin was just a late bloomer. Yet others say it was fate. Now Austin takes it upon himself to help everyone and anyone he sees who have been bullied and abused in any way~✮
{ Austin has a soft spot for birds <3 }

✮MEATBALLS!✮
Last edited by Foul on Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:04 pm, edited 4 times in total.

'sup
call me Foul or Owl

I really enjoy Steven Universe, Gravity Falls, Fullmetal Alchemist: B and Over the Garden Wall

I'm taking a nice, long hiatus from CS and partially from DA. If you'd like to contact me, the best way to do so would be to send me a message on my Art Blog.

deviantartAsk.fmtumblrart blogkias

art by pandora., icon by rrrai
Foul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me