Drawing sessions 5
50 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Siren Rune

Postby Bast-et » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:23 pm

Owner: I ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ Ian ♥
Breedable: Yes
Type: Siren Rune

"The Rune in the Grotto"

For awhile, Serca had been hearing stories of an elusive rune cloistered away in seaside grottos. And so, just this once, Benathorn and Jendalie let us go explore on our own. Serca and I left Cei and Aludra at home (he was too young, she was too imperious) and set off to find our rune. But elusive proved to be the right word for this rune. We explored and walked in circles; more than once we were almost trapped as tides rose. But finally one day, we found the Siren rune, hiding underwater in a tide pool as the water drained away. It seems this rune could stay underwater for quite awhile without needing to breathe. But once the rune realized we had spotted it, the Grotto Rune began a soft, haunting keening. It filled the mind with it's sad beauty and left us stunned- literally. Beware bearers who want this rune; she might have only stunned us, but she could do much worse if she wanted.

Last edited by Bast-et on Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:44 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Bast-et

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Siren Rune

Postby CaptainHiccup » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:29 pm

ouo' so purty!!

-ChiCha
previous usernames:
FieryFilly & ChiChaAmaranthyne
amarenthenechimericalwallflower

Also known as spellcasster or CaptainHiccup on most platforms.

toyhou.sedeviantartinstagramold deviantartcharahub
CaptainHiccup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azure23 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:36 pm

[Ohmager. I. Freaking. Love. This.

It looks like my betta fish. However, the title says "Siren Rune" while the type in the information for it says "Grotto Rune." ^^
]
Eldemore.com! wrote:Image
Azure23

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bast-et » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:38 pm

Opps, fixed that XD
I was thinking about where she was found, not the type.

and thanks y'all, I hope she gets lots of love!
Bast-et

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flyteck » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:39 pm

So unique <3 I don't know if I like it or not, but that was what you were going for, right? Mysterious, alluring, but frightening? I think I love her. But I don't know. /endconfusedbabbling
⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁
echjhmhehcghfghfgghhImage

Deviantart [most active]
toyhou.se
Lioden
I'm still on here, but I don't post much.
Feel free to message me if you'd like to
chat! Check my DA for commissions c;

✯ Check out my Webcomic!✯
⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁
flyteck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flowerdust » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:44 pm

reserved!!
Flowerdust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sweetypie. » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:54 pm

Owner Name:
Sweetypie978

Name:
Serena

Personality:

Eclectic
Serena is very eclectic, or, by definition, she often derives ideas, style, or taste from a broad and diverse range of sources. She enjoys asking her best friend for help when she is making decisions, and often swims the vast ocean to look for ideas.

Dangerous
Serena may be sweet and loving, but her shrill cries can be deadly. She has been working on making her keening more selective, but she still has a long way to go. Her cries work by singing beautifully about her sorrows, mesmerizing whomever hears it; but she would like to be able to sing and only affect certain beings.

Heartless
Serena loves her friends, but to her enemies, she can be very ruthless. She does not take pity on people who threaten her life or freedom, she does not believe try deserve mercy. Most of the time they get away with their lives, but it all just depends on Serena's mood and the severity of their crime.

Friendly
Once you befriend Serena and truly get to know her, she is very sweet and fun to be around. She isn't very funny, but if you're with her, you're guaranteed a good time. She enjoys swimming, and will often teach her friends so that they may go together. She loves her friends and family, and will protect them with her life; and anyone who deserves to be saved.

Dreamer
Serena daydreams a lot; about all kinds of things. She dreams about how her necklace got to the bottom of the ocean (further in depth in story), her favorite foods, and she often wonders how the powers of Runes work. She also wonders if a rune of one power could be birthed from one of another power.

Free
Serena is a very free spirit; mentally and physically. She loves swimming, and she will go for miles without realizing how far she had gone. She also doesn't let anyone stop her or tell her what to do, but is still composed and polite about the way she does this. She loves her friends and family, but she doesn't let them control her life.

Seductive
Not only are her cries paralyzing; but they are also quite seductive. Her kind often brings sailors to their death by luring them in with her sweet, melodious keening. This doesn't happen to every ship sailing through their waters; it's only the ones not pure of heart.

Why do you wish to have him/her:
When I saw this Rune, it was almost as if I heard her sweet cries, pulling me closer and closer to my death in a pleasant way; and I died when I saw I could adopt her. She swept up my heart, and I had no choice but to follow. Her eyes are like the depths of the sea, all-seeing, all-knowing of the ocean's secrets. Her flowing fur gave me the image of water, flowing gently out at sea, or crashing heavily on the shore; she is capable of more than she could ever imagine. Her glowing dots reminded me of the pulsing light emanated by the fish of the deepest, darkest corners of the sea, the most untouched of them all. Her fins and wings the color of seaweed, they seem prepared to shoot into the sky at any moment.

Where will you keep him/her:
She will definitely be going on my character website, she would be a perfect addition, and she would also go in my signature. She would also probably be the guardian of my trade rules.

Would you like to breed him/her in the future:
Yes

Any Quirks:

Collecting Seashells
Serena love seashells, but she doesn't look for them, she just finds them while swimming and brings them back to her cave at the shore. She will not keep a shell unless it is unbroken or worn, she likes when she finds them deeper because they generally haven't been tossed around as much. She lines the edge of the floor of her cave with them, but is often picky about certain colors going next to others.

Hiding in Tide Pools
When nervous, afraid, or threatened while by the shore, Serena hides in tide pools to protect herself, because she blends in with the water and seagrass present there. She is sometimes spotted she she hides in the pools without foliage; the bare rock makes her stick out like a sore claw. This isn't truly a quirk, it's more of a protection mechanism.

Her Laugh
Serena tries her hardest to never laugh or be funny; the results could be devastating. Hearing the singing of sorrows from a Siren can be deadly, but hearing the spread of joy through laughter from a Siren causes much worse; immortality. This may seem like a gift, but it is a curse. Living forever, never being able to pass on, out living through one generation to another, watching your family die. You never age, and if something were to happen, like you were stranded or drowned, you would not die. Only being stabbed through the heart could ever save you from this misery. This is why Serena is so isolated and ruthless; people often come to try and take her away from her home; just to acquire immortality.

Sleeping Underwater
This is a funny thing Serena just loves to do! Most of the time she sleeps burrowed in the soft sand or on the soft sponge beds of the reef, but most of the time, she goes to her cave. Her home is technically above water, but it can only be reached by going underwater. The place where she lives has many rocky cliffs, and below the surface one day she found a small opening in the rocks. She swam through and surfaced in a huge underwater cave. It was perfect, with a large area of flat rock left uncovered by water, and it became her home.

Neat Freak
Serena is a little OCD, she likes to organize; everything. Her cave is always pristine, her sponge bed is always neatly fluffed, her seashells organized by type and color along the walls, and all her deep sea discoveries always lay neatly on her shelf. She often stops herself though when she realizes she is straitening up coral on the reef and rocks on the shore.

Art:

Being Brushed
Serena loves her fur to be brushed, it often gets tangled when she swims. She only lets her owner brush he fur though, she doesn't like anyone else touching any of her. It is also said that the fur of a rune can heal any wound, but it is a only a myth. Still, pirates come for her, knowing of her large amount of fur, looking to pillage it, but to no avail; they never reach the shore, for Serena leads them into the treacherous jetty that lies hidden just beneath the surface of the rolling waves.

Eating Crab
Crab is Serena's favorite food; she just can't get enough! Lucky for her, crabs always wander into her cave, making for an easy snack. A small, bowl-shaped rock rests in the corner of her cave, she discovered one day that it was cooled by a strange underground current running from the colder waters. She stored extra crab there for when it is needed, with a small amount of water and a large leaf to keep the cold in and pests out.

Spelunking
This is a fancy word for cave exploring, yet another activity Serena loves. This was how she found her home, she was just wandering, looking for a cave to explore, when she came across what is now hers. It didn't look like much more than a hole then, but she has a seaweed curtain hung there to disguise it and many comports added to create a welcome feel. Even though she found her cave, Serena is often still spelunking, not as a way of trying to find a home though, now it's just for fun. Many caves actually branch out from her home, but some she has not explored and most are too small for her to swim through.

Dislikes:

Being Dry
Serena doesn't truly dislike being dry, being wet is just more comfortable for her. When she is dry, her scales get itchy and irritating rub her skin, and it distracts her when she tries to keen, which makes it hard to protect herself. If her owner is hanging out with her in a dry place, they just rub lotion on her tummy scales to keep them sliding smoothly. Also to prevent herself from becoming dry, she always soaks her sponge bed with water at tight to keep herself moist.

Oysters
Oysters are the worst thing you could ever eat; according to Serena. She says they filter pollutants out of the water all day, keeping it in their system; then you want to go eat it raw? Not only is it unsanitary, but she thinks they taste gross too, sluggishly slipping down your throat.

Flying
Flying isn't exactly Serena's thing; she'd rather just stick to flying. She doesn't like it because she dries out very fast, and her fur gets twice as knotted as it would if she were swimming. She can't fly very well either, the other Runes sometimes pick on her for it; but it's alright; she could out-swim every one of them in a heartbeat. She only minds her own business and keeps flying, Serena is strong and never responds to taunts.

Story:
"Note: I apologize for improper indentation, the program would not allow me to indent each paragraph without messing up the entire format. You don't have to read this, I just thought I would include a story about her."

"Mom?" Serena edged towards the cliff. "Mom?!" She yelled, frightened, not knowing what had happened to her mother. She quickly fluttered the rest of the way from the edge and looked down. "Mom!" Her mother had fell from the cliff with one wing tangled in her fur, there was no way she could have survived the fall, but Serena didn't know if she had survived; she was gone. She pitifully screamed for her mother, birds dropping out of trees from her screeches as she dove down to the base of the cliff. She searched near rocks, in bushes, in every little nook she could find, but to no avail; her mother had just disappeared. She wondered aimlessly into the water, shell-shocked from what had just occurred. "Mom?" Her call came as barely a whisper, just reaching past her mouth before she collapsed, going past the drop-off and sinking into the depths.

Serena suddenly awoke, not knowing where she was or how long she had been alseep. She went to take a breath and quickly shut off her lungs, realizing she was underwater. Everything was dark, she couldn't even see her own feet. She illuminated herself with her dots and squinted as her eyes adjusted. The sand and water were as black as night, with no visible flaws, like a sheet of color covering everything in sight. There was absolutely nothing, and Serena was beginning to become scared. She swam towards what she thought was the surface, and bumped her head on the sand. She quickly swam opposite the bottom where she had just hit, and hit the bottom again. She tried one last time, and made sure she swam strait and fast. She hit the sand for a third time; hard. Serena felt something sharp dig into her shoulder as she hit, and she strained not to gasp from the pain. She brightened her spots and looked at what she had landed on. A small seashell, about two inches at its widest, lay nestled neatly in the sand. It was connected to a chain, and looked to be made out of pure silver. The outside of the shell's ligament, the rectangular part at the base of the shell holding them together, was encrusted with Sapphire. There was a small latch on it, suggesting that it was a locket. She swooped her wing down and picked it up by the chain, pulling it close to her face. It suddenly swung in a gentle undersea breeze and touched her nose. It began glowing brilliantly and a beam of blue light shot up from the shell towards the surface. Serena quickly realized she was running out of air, and had no choice but to follow the light. She began to see sunlight and swam faster, and finally burst through the surface and gasped for air. She nearly freaked, for when she opened her eyes, she looked at the land near her, and it didn't exist on Eldamore. "Where am I?" Serena asked herself, wondering if this was all just a dream. But it couldn't be a dream, dreams were just figments of your imagination, and Serena knew she could never imagine something like this. She suddenly heard a voice in side her head. "Be calm my child, it is alright, I am Calypso, and this is the island of Ogygia."

"Get out of my head!" Serena shrieked, clawing at her ears, unable to comprehend what was happening. "Shush, be calm, it's alright, my sweeties will bring you to shore so that we may talk in person." Just as Calypso said this, two small dolphins surfaced on either side of her and began swimming Serena to shore. When the reached the shallows, they dropped her and swam back into open waters. Serena swam to the sand and gingerly sat down on the soft sand. The locket she had found clanged against her scales, so she tucked it out of sight in a pocket her owner had made for her to hold shells; it lay underneath her right wing. "Show yourself," she snapped in her strange dragon language; she was too young she could not speak English, the tounge of her human, yet. A beautiful woman in a long white dress emerged from the trees that covered just behind the beaches of the island. She had long rings of blond, curly hair, and on her head was a diadem holding a large sapphire at its center. As soon as Serena saw that Sapphire, she pulled her wing in close, afraid of what relation existed between the two. "It is alright, do not be afraid, I will not speak to your mind again, I now know it frightens you." Serena was scared of this woman, she had the voice of a siren, and a very specific one at that. "Where is my mother!?!?" Serena shrieked right before bursting into the loudest and most sorrowful keen she had ever brought forth.Serena stopped keening, and took a deep breath. She looked up, and there stood Calypso, perfectly fine, giggling with delight. "What a beautiful voice! Child, this sound does not affect me, for I am immortal. I love listening to the sweet cries of the sirens, it soothes me. But I just realized where you got that beautiful voice from, for you sound just like your mother."

"Where is she?! Do you have her?!" Serena was frantic. "Yes, I have her here on the island, please follow me." Serena went reluctantly, afraid of what she might be getting herself into. Serena hopped awkwardly after her, following her into the dense trees. "Oh, how silly of me, walking dry must be uncomfortable for you." Calypso motioned with her hand, and strangely enough, a white horse with a large fishbowl full of water secured to his back fell into line with Calypso. "Allow me." Calypso held out her hands, and Serena reluctantly stepped on. She gently lifted her up and held her to the bowl so that she may jump in. Serena jumped into the bowl rather than fluttering, she didn't want to expose her locket. She knew what the answer was, but she still wanted to ask. "How did you become immortal?" Serena had saw that she caught Calypso off-guard with the question, and kept that memory carefully stored away in the back of her mind for safe-keeping. Calypso gained back her composure in a split second, but Serena had still seen her break. "Many, many years ago, I was banished to this island, and I knew I would be until I died, for I was only a mere mortal women, and know not how to escape. Ever so often, a ship is lost from its course and appears at my island. Each time, I find a man I love, but he must always leave; this is part of my curse. Once a man came whom I loved more than any other; Odysseus. He was a brave and handsome soldier, and had been at war for ten years and been to many dangerous islands, just trying to reach home, before coming here. He stayed for nine years, and told me of all the islands he had visited. I became very interested when he told me of the Sirens, able to lure in anyone who was to hear their sweet songs. When Odysseus left, I again was reminded of the Sirens. I needed a Siren, one who could bring back my one true love. I mourned for weeks, wandering the beaches of my island, desperate to find my Odysseus. I was walking one day when I saw a glimmer in a tide pool. I approached, weary of what I had seen. I looked in, and saw an array of glowing dots shimmering just beneath the surface. A small Rune emerged from the pool, blue in color with flowing fur and glowing dots covering its body. It was beautiful, and I quickly recognized it as the Siren Odysseus had seen on his journey. I asked for her help, and told her that I needed her to bring her Odysseus back to the island. The siren looked up at me, and did far worse than sing; it laughed. The rune fluttered towards the water and disappeared into its depths. I knew exactly what that Rune had done; I was immortal, forever cursed with being on this island, never able to die, forced to stay hear and suffer forever, and outlive my Odysseus."

"I'm sorry." It was all she could think to say, she knew that her laugh could cause immortality, but she did not realize how much pain it could cause. "It's alright, being able to tell you this has allowed me to let go. I was going to keep you and your mother, make you suffer for what you have done to me, but talking helped me realize that it isn't your fault, or your mother's. Here she is, you may go." Calypso and the horse stopped, and a large bubble floated down and landed in the woman's hands. The bubble popped on contact, revealing the contents to be her mother. "Mom!" She shrieked, and her mother fluttered over to her. "I'm so glad you are alright." She snuggled up to her mother. "As am I, I was worried how you would handle my disappearance." They both looked over at Calypso, a sorrowful look stretching across her face. Serena suddenly knew what she had to do. "Calypso, would you come back with us?" Calypso's face only grew more sad. "I would love to my darling child, but I am a prisoner to this island." She looked down at her feet. "Well, I can free you." Calypso looked up just as Serena fluttered over and landed on her head, clutching the jewel of her diadem in her claws and crushing it with a wrenching squeeze. The sapphire shattered into a million tiny pieces and scattered across the forest floor. "What have you done?" Calypso asked weakly, grasping for her diadem. "I freed you from your curse; you may now leave the island. I had seen magic similar to this before, used to contain prisoners." Serena flew back over to the horse and perched on the rim of the bowl. "I will call for a ship immediately." Calypso's eyes became bright, and she ran over and grasped the little rune tightly. "Thank you my love, of course I will come with you." Serena's calls echoed through the trees, luring a ship towards the island. "Are you sure this will work?" Calypso seemed uncertain. "Yes, I'm sure, when I found this necklace, it was almost as if it wanted me to stay where I found it. When I saw the matching sapphire in your diadem, I knew how they were keeping you here." Serena felt confident about her find. The ship arrived moments later, full of at least twenty sailors, all very confused. The captain stepped of the boat and introduced himself to Calypso. "Hello, fair maiden, I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Alexander, what might yours be?" Calypso seemed dazzled by the sailor. "Ca- Cal- Calypso." She managed to stutter. "It is very nice to meet you, Calypso." The sailor bowed, taking her hand in his to lay a kiss upon. Calypso blushed and curtsied. "Welcome aboard, Calypso and company."

Serena looked over at Calypso, then to Alexander, then back to Calypso again. "You see it too." Her mother startled her. "Mom, I thought you were napping! You need your rest." Serena didn't want her mom to become any more exhausted. "I'm alright." She knew she was tired. "Yes, I see it, it's obvious, she really likes him." Serena quieted down on the last part of her sentence, for Calypso had stopped talking to Alexander and was walking over to them. "Serena, I want to tell you something." She paused. "I have decided to stay with Alexander. He was on his voyage home, to Greece, and I would like to go with him. I told him the truth, of how I am immortal, and he understood, and told me much has changed when I was gone. Is that alright?" Serena smiled. "Of course, you are my friend, and I want you to be happy." Calypso sighed. "I will not be happy always, knowing that I will outlive my love." Serena rolled that around in her mind, then acted. "Alexander, come." Calypso called him, knowing he did not understand her. "Yes?" Serena motioned for him to lean his ear close, and giggled. It was small, so none of the others heard, only Alexander. His eyes widened, and looked up at Calypso. "We will never be torn apart my darling." Calypso began to cry, and Serena and her mother fluttered away from the boat. She saw Calypso mouth a blessing and a thanks to her. "That was very sweet, I'm proud of you." She looked at her mother. "Let's go see everyone," said Serena as she dove into the water with her mother, seeing thousands of bright, Siren faces greeting them after their long journey.

Last edited by .sweetypie. on Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:01 am, edited 32 times in total.
By Misconceptions and Waterstar2002 [] Feel free to PM me about commissions~
DeviantArt
ImageImageImage
.sweetypie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sneky » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:13 pm

This is ASTOUNDING!!!!! (This is crazy, the idea for a siren rune was going through my head this afternoon :))
Last edited by Sneky on Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
~
Hey, I'm an idiot that's up to chat
about pretty much anything.
~
I'm Snekly on Flight Rising, pop in and say hey!
~
my Toyhou.se

Trades: Open (Read my Rules)
PM's: Open
Sneky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Soul~ » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:16 pm

Owner Name:
~Soul~
Name:
Nefertari
Egyptian meaning Good and Beautiful Companion
Personality:
. Quiet .
Tira is a very quiet rune in general, She doesn't make all the much noise unless she is startled and even when she fly or swims she tries to be gentle. She docent splash at all and loves just to float onto of the water like a gater in a way. She loves the water in summer but likes to be inside when it snows. She is very elegant and graceful in what she dose and whens she dose make a noise normally everyone panics and rushes to make sure she is ok or see what she is up too. But the thing it Tira is mute, She cant call out or squeak But she can whisper. Her song is really soft and she can only stun people now.
. Gentle .
Tira along with being Mute, she is soft and gentle in what ever she dose. Making sure if she puts something down it wont cling or clashes. Also when landing she tends to hover a bit before ever touching the ground using her tail to steady herself. She Also like to push things around with her nose. She also tries not to bump into anything and even with things that break she makes sure they wont fall or anything.
. Enchanting .
When I use the word enchanting I am pretty much describing the things she dose and how she dose them. She if almost airy like and loved to hover or float. her Big eyes tend to draw you in and she loved to pout if she doesn't get her way and you just want to do what she wants. Also in the way she flys she looks unreal and almost like a spirit. She doesn't beat her wings much so she looks like a jelly fish bobbing in the water.
. Bright .
Tira is a very bright rune, She can easily figure something out that is obvious. Like how a tea kettle works and how to use a fork. She tends to figure those small things out and is able to teach herself. But with things like magic and math she just cant under stand at all. She loves to build things like sand castles or buildings out of building blocks. She also is very nifty with paint. She loves to just get right into it like finger paints and smear it all around the canvas.
. Charming .
Tira is a very charming little rune. Those she cant talk with other runes they seem to get what she means but her big eyes and they way she gestures with her wings. She is very sweet and loved to offer others things like little gifts if she notice them down and sad. She is very caring as well and loved to cheer others up in general. She isn't motherly at all but kinda flirty and innocent about it.
. Musical .
Tira loves music and do to the fact that she is mute she uses music and sound to help communicate. So far one of her personal favorite noises are wind chimes. She loves to blow on them and make them sway into each other to make the soft sound that appeals to her so much. She also loves the piano. In the house if me and her are trying to communicate a certain note along with how many notes she plays helps me under stand her needs.
. Skittish .
Tira is jumpy and if you sneak up on her or drop something in another room she tends to get shaken up. She then comes running to me or ra in spite of what has been done and clings to our legs. She doesn't care for surprises much unless its a gift and nothing jumps out at her. She also doesn't care for Halloween much and we normally keep her inside and play a movie as me and Ra take the little hatchling out to trick or treat.
. Easily impressed .
With magic and tricks Tira is easily impressed sadly its one way to get on her easy side. She isn't gullible and cant tell if your fibbing or not, but if you have been on some grand adventure she will most likely want to hear more and wont leave you be till she is happy. She loved to hear tales from other travelers and of their own runes and ancient. Tira would love to be an Ancient herself but knows with the rules of Eldemore of being only one per house hold she is fine with being her self.
. Some what curious .

Tira likes to poke around and look in things she normally doesn't get a chance to see every day. Like if I bring home groceries or something knew she is normally the first one to sick her nose in to it and sniff it. She also loves trying new foods and what not as well. She loves Dragon fruit and I normally have to buy her one when they are in season. Though some times her curiosity gets the best of her and she ends up getting startles like with the Jake in the box she normally doesn't learn from those little mistakes to be more weary on where she pokes her nose in.
. Mess Free .
She doesn't like to get messy, and if she dose she has to go take a bath after words. She doesn't like painting at all and she would prefer to watch if its messy but interesting. She also keeps her bed nice and clean and will keep her music boxes organized and what not.
Why do you wish to have him/her:
I am obsess with some things when looking at this rune, one the ears remind me of Vapreon from Pokemon, One of my favorite Eevee Evolutions, Two I love they eyes and marking and last but not less She is fluffy and oh god how I love fluffy! I love the tail on her and how the fluff goes all they way up to her little head <3, and I think of the little mermaid when you I read grotto and it brought back memory of wanting to be a mermaid and running away to live in the ocean...I was five, I though it was possible then.
Where will you keep him/her:
I will keep the gal in my sig, and in my web page where all my other runes live. you can find my cottage in my sig where all my Rune dragons live.
Would you like to breed him/her in the future:
I really don't know it possible but I will be very picky and would want a permeant mate for her. Also some one that can be comparable with her personality and such.
Any Quirks:
. Salt water Taffy .

Tari loves to eat salt water taffy, Any kind any flavor I have yet found one that she doesn't like. I have to hide them from her so she doesn't ruin her dinner or gets sick off them. Ever sense one feel out of my pocket and she got her little claws on it she was on my for more. She truly loves Salt water Taffy, not regular Taffy you can buy at the grocery story. For some strange reason she wont touch the stuff, and she is great at telling that is that when it comes down to it. She will sort them by color and her favorites. Her top three favorite Taffy are Peppermint,Blue barry and Banana
(Tira's Favorit Music bog)
. Music Box .

Tira loves music boxes. It may be because she lost her own song and with that wants to fill her world with Music. She collects music box's that are old looking with unique music. There is not a music box in her collection that looks alike or plays the same song. She liked to keep them close to her bed and plays them at night when she is lonely and misses the other Siren. She also likes to have a night light that makes the room shimmer like the water as she plays her songs.
. Rubber Ducky .

Tira loves bubble baths and any other kinds of baths (beside mud baths) and with that she has to have her rubber ducky to play with! Her rubber ducky doesn't squeak because if she steps on it on accident then it scares her and we don't want her feathers in a bunch. Her Rubber ducky was given to her as a welcoming gift to the family and she loves to carry it around and play with it out side of the tub. This rubber ducky is a light blue rubber ducky is light blue with white poka-dots and had a darkish blue bill. She loves this little rubber ducky and start to cry if you try to take it from her.

. Tv Lover .

You would think that a rune from the ocean would spend most of their time in the water But with Tira she loves to sit and watch tv when she has a chance. She loves children's movies and cartoons the most and a romance here and there. She isn't a big fan of scary movies and once in a blue one she will watch a action flick. She will also stay up real late with her little ducky with her if I don't push her to go to bed.

. Papered .

Tira is all for being papered. She loves her mane being brushed along with her tail. She loves it when I also put perfumes on her as well. She loves to look in the mirror and makes she she looked pretty before she dare thinks about leaving the house. This is also why she loves getting baths and having bubbles and scented oils in her water. Her favorite scents are lavender and a vanilla honey.

Other:
Theme Song
River flows in you (music box)
Just the Girl

. Likes .

Tide pools
She loves the little tide pools for many reasons for one they have little critters that she likes to watch and its kinda like a buffet for her where its easy pickings. Its also a great place to sleep with out having to worry about being pulled out to sea and getting lost. Its just convenient and super easy.

Taffy!
She is a taffy lover to the end enough said!

Baths
She is hate getting dirty and if she is sick these seem to make her feel a ton better. She also loves to just be pamper and clean and these are like treat to her even when there and a lode of bubbles. She loves the warm water and loves to pop the bubbles and blow them around.

Night time
She isn't a big fan of busy life or how busy a day can seem. Some time people are always running around and she is afraid of being stepped on or something. She like night because its nice and quiet and she normally knows where everyone is and loves to watch her shows with out having to worry about some one changing the channel.

Pool Toys
She loves poll toys though she doesn't like to splash around a lot she loves to climb on floatys and push around balls. She also loves it when I throw in diving sticks for her to chase after and bring back to me.

Music
Because she is mute and can only whisper her song she wants to surround her life with sound and music. She loves wind chimes and the piano and also loves her music boxes.

Bleeding Hearts (They Flower)
Tira loves these flowers and are tend to be drawn to them for the uniqueness. She loves how they hand upside down and just stand out in general.
Shells
We are unsure why she loves shells, we have a hunch its just too look for a quick snack for she collects them at the beach and puts them in a pile but never brings them home.

Warm sand
Tira loves to lay in the sand and some what cover herself in it after long swims to warm herself up. She likes how well the sand holds it heat and how its a quick way to warm up as well.

Dragon Fruit
Tira loves the coloring and the flavors of Dragon fruit and will attack me when i bring one home. She also likes to try and sit in the peal after I get the fruit out.

Pomegranates
Tira loves to try and open these on her own and its almost like a fun out door toy for her because she likes to kick it around and once she gets it open to eat the seeds inside.

candles
Tira is memorized by candles and their flames she loves to have them around her and loves to watch them flicker. She also finds the glow and the smell of the candles soothing and calming.

Tropics
She loves being warm and loves the colorful fish that live in the warmer waters. She is always wanting to go to the beaches and look around to see what is new, she also loves to go to the tropics what she misses the sea.

. Dislikes .

Paint
Tira tried to pain once with me and Stardust but once she got it on her she headed straight to the bath room and sat in the tub till i ran her a bath.

Ink
Because of the paint she wont go anywhere near ink its just not her think i guess.

Neon Colors
She is not big on bright colors it tends to hurt her eyes and she likes more cool and pale colors to surround her. She is also mellow and i guess that neon is just to loud for her personality as well.

Loud noises
Loud noises easily startle her and she is easily scared. So we try not to drop things or turn the tv on when she is not in the room if we know it may make a sudden loud noise before we are able to turn the volume down.

Storms
Storms link into loud noises, rain doesn't bother her lightning dose. She hate the random loud noises and flash of bright colors that it brings.

Scary Bugs
Tira is a little wimp when it comes to big creepy crawlies. She will fly to some high place and watch it till its gone and she is safe.

bossy Runes
Though Tira is quit and may be easy to boss around at times, she tends to stand back some times and not allow it when a rune she doesn't know tries to tell her to do something she doesn't want to do.

Afraid of being step on
Because Tira is quit she is afraid of being step on. It hurts to be stepped on and its not fun ether!

Night mares
Tria live everyone else hates night mares but these tent to get to here and for the new week has trouble sleeping. Witch makes it that much harder to pull her away from the tv.

getting no Attention
Tira is more afraid of being forgotten and left out more then anything. She is always making sure she is included in things and doesn't want to be left out.

winter
She HATES the cold enough said

being chased
She doesn't like to be chased because she is afraid she my fall and get hurt by the person chasing her. She gets chased in her night mares and the last thing she wants is to be chased in life as well.

Desert
There is no water for miles around though she loves the warmth she has to have some sort of life around her.

The Loss of her Song
Nefertira was exiled from the others the day she lost her voice. She is not completely muted though she can whisper for whispering doesn't involve the use of ones vocal cords. Tira was out in the ocean with the others swimming then a huge boat started to come their way. With Tira's curiosity she swam over to the boat and tried to see if they where friendly but from the water all she could see was the walls. So she flew up to the deck and started to look around. Though once she was spotted by one of the crew who was so shocked at seeing her on bored and afraid she would use her song took the fire extinguisher off the wall and sprayed her down. Tira gasped and as she breathed in the some what toxic fumes they damaged her vocal cords. She tried to scream and get help from the others and started to flap her wings as she ran. She was rather scared and the others came for her. Once she was out of harms way they swam off to the cove where they normally stay at. Tira had strained her vocal cords and with inhaling the fumes her voice was taken from her and she was not able to sing after that. She doesn't talk or try to talk, but only whispers when she needs too. With out her song she was soon exiled by the others and she went on her own way.

Summer Fun

Tira wondered around the garden as she nosed around and pushing rocks around to see what she could find. It was a hot summer afternoon and it was the perfect time to swim. She walked over to her little grotto that Soul and Ra made just for her and let her nose touch the water as she sniffed around a bit before slowly slipping head first into the water. Once in the water she fluffed her feathers and rolled around a bit before grabbing her tail and started to clean it. She is very otter like and loves to lay on her back as well as she cleans the hair on her tail before sipping a couple more time and used her wings to get to get the little bit of her mane ontop of her head to cleaned. This was an affective way to get clean fast after searching the in this heat. Though she would love a bubble bath with her little rubber ducky.

Tira was enjoying the refreshing water and her little water fall when out of the blue Orion comes from now where and splashes into her little pool. This shocked poor Tira and she started to panic a bit as she turned flapping her winds and eyes open as wide as they can be not knowing who was with her. Once Orion came to the surface she sight and slightly glared at him as she smiled and squirted water at her. She shook her head as the water hit her face and bent over to scoop some water up into her mouth and squirt him back. As the water hit Orion he squeaked in delight and started to splash around and Tira and Orion started playing in the little pool together.
Last edited by ~Soul~ on Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:21 am, edited 26 times in total.
𝕃 𝕠 𝕤 𝕥 ~ 𝕚 𝕟 ~ ℙ 𝕒 𝕣 𝕒 𝕕 𝕚 𝕤 𝕖
VOK ~ Healani Pride ~

𝔸𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖
~Soul~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me