Artist LostGosling [gallery]
Time spent 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Strawberry Roan

Postby LostGosling » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:31 pm

Ardelis wrote:Username: Ardelis
Name: Lilith
Story: As I looked across the glassy lake my heart thudded in my chest. I gazed upon my home, so far away from me now. I knew it was time to move on, to find a safer place, but that didn't make things any easier. My father's stubbornness threatened all our lives and I wouldn't be apart of it anymore. Now in this strange place, completely alone, a chill ran up my spine. I needed to find others, and quick. There was no scent of others anywhere that I had traveled today, or even here.
An owl hooted behind me and snapped me back into the present. I needed to leave here, find shelter. There was no way it would be safe for me to wander alone during the day. I turned and picked my way over the fallen branches, my hooves making a muffled crunch on the fallen leaves. Soon sunrise would be here, and my adventure would only just be beginning.
Last edited by LostGosling on Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.: -------------- | TH | ---------- | WMEs | ---------- | FR | --------------- :.
.: -------------- | TH | ---------- | WMEs | ---------- | FR | --------------- :.
LostGosling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Strawberry Roan

Postby †♉Ӝ̵̨̄❆Raven❆Ӝ̵̨̄♉† » Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:07 pm

Username:Duck<3lover
Name:Bella
Story:
she was born albino and an orphan she pranced around the forest till the humans clear cut it then the poachers came in she was scared she was pinned against a stump they shot her with a dart gun.she woke up in a strange van in a box she cryed and cryed then the truck hit a bumpthe back of it opened and she sled out.she kept running and running till she reached a wooded area.wolves surronded her till she fell in a river and drownded.a light flashed before her eyes and she closed them seeing darkness till she ran out of oxgen.a bright light flashed again and she woke up in the den where she was born in with the memory of her old life,

Bella pranced around and played with her forest friends a gun went off they scattered she was pinned in in a corner when a shadow came, this time she had her parents she had met them for a first time and was the happiest animal in the world

-The End
Last edited by †♉Ӝ̵̨̄❆Raven❆Ӝ̵̨̄♉† on Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

☓☓☓ Hey! You! ☓☓☓

Hey! I'm Raven Teh Absol, but feel free to call me Ravenn. <3
I'm obsessed with minecraft, and love everything about it. I
love trading, and love collecting pets, so don't be afraid to
send me a trade! I don't bite - Much.

I'm getting more into CS, after being inactive for a while, so
help around here will be great if you could give it! And, don't
be rude to me, my cousin Fail In Love will surely take care of
you if so. ^^

ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ ᴍᴇ! Cʀᴇᴇᴘᴇʀs <3 Mʏ Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ Pᴏɴʏ
†♉Ӝ̵̨̄❆Raven❆Ӝ̵̨̄♉†

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ardelis » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:54 am

Username: Ardelis
Name: Lilith
Story: As I looked across the glassy lake my heart thudded in my chest. I gazed upon my home, so far away from me now. I knew it was time to move on, to find a safer place, but that didn't make things any easier. My father's stubbornness threatened all our lives and I wouldn't be apart of it anymore. Now in this strange place, completely alone, a chill ran up my spine. I needed to find others, and quick. There was no scent of others anywhere that I had traveled today, or even here.
An owl hooted behind me and snapped me back into the present. I needed to leave here, find shelter. There was no way it would be safe for me to wander alone during the day. I turned and picked my way over the fallen branches, my hooves making a muffled crunch on the fallen leaves. Soon sunrise would be here, and my adventure would only just be beginning.
xx
x

xx
≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖⚘≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖
≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖
Ardelis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anomaly. » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:17 pm

EDIT:: I edited twice just for two spelling.mistakes.
Username:xXPartyRockerXx
Name:Insanity
Story: (No more than 2 paragraphs or 16 sentences){{\Sorry she is a little insane|}}
" tick tock this is a clock." I say wildly, I giggle at myself. Why was i so amusing. I dance wildly around the forest giggling.
"Tick tock tick tock. This is a......" I say forgetting what i was going to say. I see a deer run by.
"Deer!" I say laughing.
" No silly its a clock." I say to myself.
" Yes thats it i remember its a clock! Tick tock this is a clock." I say. I continue on my little dance laughing hystericly. I soon find a river. I trip and fall in it.
" HOW DARE YOU!!!" I scream. I stomp around "hurting" the water.
Last edited by anomaly. on Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
anomaly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MasonBees » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:23 pm

Username: kittyfuzz1234
Name: Resa
Story: Resa stood at the place where the rivers Everflow and Rapidwater merged, before plummeting into Whetrock gulch. Is he coming, she wondered? Her mind wandering, she gazed over the precipice, watching the foaming white water fall into the abyss. Suddenly, she heard a clatter of stoned behind her. "Shadow!" she cried, as she whirled around. "Resa!" said a bright mare, stepping from behind a rock, "what are you doing here." "I could ask you the same thing. Why were you following me Spark?" asked Resa. "I've seen you leaving the herd every night." Spark replied, "I wondered what you were doing out so late, so i followed you. Who's Shadow?" Resa glared at her, "Why are you always so nosy? Can't you just mind your own business for once?" "Why did you call out Shadow when i came? Who is... No, no not that Shadow! If Father found out, he would..." "I DON'T CARE WHAT FATHER WOULD DO!" screamed Resa, "I'M LEAVING THIS VALLEY ONCE AND FOR ALL! AND DON'T YOU DARE TRY TO FOLLOW ME!" Spark stood, helpless, as Resa charged away into the moonlit night.
MasonBees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyCrowsong » Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:24 pm

Username: Lemur-Flight
Name: Ichigo (because I adore strawberries and they remind me of the name Ichigo, I guess bcause of my favorite tamagotchi: Ichigotchi XP)
Story: (No more than 2 paragraphs or 16 sentences)
Ah, I'll never forget the day I met Ichigo...

My Wild Mountain Equid, Iagan, was but a colt. He was energetic and curious, and this often got the better of him. Yet again I had been awoken by a tickle from Rowan (my marble cat) and alerted that Famous' son had made a leap and was now on the run. And that meant I had to run after him. Stepping stones through a creek, brushing tall grass in a clearing, dodging branches in a forest.

Where had he gone? Usually he was off to the ocean, a place he and I both loved. But this was not the way.

And then, I found him. He was trotting around and occasionally bucking or rearing. And watching him was a beautiful deer-like creature that I had never seen before. She watched with a glint in her large eyes, and the stars shined and let me see her strawberry roan pelt.

She was so beautiful and mature and perfect. And she happily followed me home, and from there helped as Iagan's nanny. XD

(Is 15 sentences okay?)

Pet's name: Moon Soul Plushie Princess
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Used to be Lemur-Flight
LadyCrowsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ralonica Thorondor » Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:56 pm

Username: Ralonica
Name: Cadence
They say that I’m beautiful. They say that my cheeky smile is absolutely gorgeous, and my voice is like tiny little bells ringing in a summer breeze. They say that they love me.

I don’t believe them. I’m not beautiful. I don’t have a cheeky smile, and my voice is rougher than sandpaper. And I’ve never been loved.

I can’t remember how many empty promises they have told me. How many times they have abandoned me. How many times they have tried to gain my trust by giving me empty compliments.
Too many times. Too many.

I try to forget my painful past, closing my eyes, gritting my teeth, trying to bear the pain I’ve been through. But I can’t manage. I can only pretend. Pretend that I’m OK, with a painted smile, eyes that sparkle so deceivingly. Join their boisterous games. Talk small-talk, exchange jokes, live like nothing happened.
Pretend that I love them back.

(It is 19 sentences, and technically it's 6 paragraphs. However, I can't really cut back the paragraphs, otherwise I don't think I can convey the feeling and atmosphere of the writing. They're small paragraphs, anyway. I really hope it's OK, though. I can always change it if you want me to.)
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒

~☆~'~☆~

~☆~'~☆~
Lithions + Ophyals for sale
quit CS, contact me on dA

Signature art by LostGosling

CharactersAdopted Critters
OphyalsCepheus HoundsCretoz Unicorns

Ralonica Thorondor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LostGosling » Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:49 pm

Lemur@ Haha, yeah, 15 is okay. :3 That's more of a guideline really, a little above or below is fine. :P
Ral@ I'll go ahead and let it slide this once, thought don't get too used to this kind of pampering. xD <3
Everybody@ Loving the forms so far! 83 I like to see others take interest in my designs. ;D

Oh, and this will end at the same time as the art one. :3 July 31st

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Results are in!

Congrats to Ardelis, and her form that makes me want to hear more! c:

I just want to tell everybody that their forms were amazing,
and that that is why it has taken me this long to announce a winner. xD
I'm so sorry for the wait, you guys just made it that much harder for my already indecisive mind. X3
Take good care of her Ard! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last edited by LostGosling on Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LostGosling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ruse » Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:11 am

Am I still allowed to post this form?
Username: Majestic Rose
Name: Felicity
My eyes. They were closed. All I could see was darkness. I was scared. Scared like the little scared filly I was. I was cold, too, until the warmth took control. As my instinct took over, I searched for milk. Milk, a warm, white liquid that made me feel so.. good inside. I yearned for it; searched for it. Whined for it. With a slight nudge, the warm creature led me to the milk source. Voices whispered. "Such a beautiful foal." one voice said. "She will truly be be blessed by the heavens." another hushed voice said. "Yes. That is true." the last voice agreed, pausing for a moment. "She will be named Felicity for the joy and happiness she will give." Until then, I had only heard cooing and awing. No voices. And at that moment, I learned how much I adored that last voice.
ruse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elliej1995 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:56 am

sorry this closed July 31 you are to late
herd art by pedunkle^^ImageImageImage Are you a Sonographer?!
elliej1995

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me