Based on Click to view
Artist Benathorn [gallery]
Time spent 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Baby Rune Twins #2

Postby Benathorn » Fri May 25, 2012 3:24 am

Congratulations, it's a Girl!

This little female twin has very strong psychic abilities and is the offspring of Solem + Ashlyn. She is constantly surrounded by small orbs that change and morph in size and shape to whatever she wills them to be. These orbs are constantly used to help her move about or grab things, I have even watched as the little orbs turn into clawed hands to grab far off objects. She resembles both her mother and father, inheriting her mother's stunning eyes and dream catcher beads and her father's sun rune and psychic powers. However her odd abilities are much stronger than her fathers, she has yet to fully master them and sometimes is unable to control them at times. She is very unique and somewhat reserved for her age. She seems to contemplate her surroundings more than most her age and is often seen honing her abilities till she is able to fully master them. She is also somewhat prideful, if she does not succeed at her current task she will refuse to give in till she is able to. Hopefully a string willed yet understanding owner will claim her and help her along with her powers, she is destroying my cottage and I am trying my best to keep her under control!

Parents:
Solem + Ashlyn
Owner:
Commander Shepard & xX-Nix-Xx
Name:
Oriana or Ori
Type:
Dark Matter Rune
Last edited by Benathorn on Fri May 25, 2012 11:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Benathorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Baby Rune Twins #2

Postby Ashenjay » Fri May 25, 2012 9:44 am

MY GOODNESS JUST LOOK AT HER!I'm reminded of a Korean legend of a brother and a sister who became the sun and the moon ^w^ I love her so much... ; u; Just look at her sunny rune, mysterious coloring, and her dreamcatcher strings <3333333

~*~
My name is Jack Frost.

I love being on my own.

No rules.
No responsibility.
It's as good as it sounds.
~*~

Ashenjay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Scribe » Fri May 25, 2012 10:03 am

She's adorable! I love her rune!
The Scribe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Paine » Fri May 25, 2012 11:18 pm

'Dark Matter Rune'? Now I just love her even more, that is absolutely made of win xD
Dr. Paine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Benathorn » Fri May 25, 2012 11:21 pm

Yeah it was most befitting of her and a small reference to ME. But she really does have the ability to control Dark Matter. Such strange and fascinating babies come from your rune O_o
Last edited by Benathorn on Fri May 25, 2012 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Benathorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Paine » Fri May 25, 2012 11:24 pm

Benathorn wrote:
Yeah is was most befitting of her and a small reference to ME. But she really does have the ability to control Dark Matter. Such strange and fascinating babies come from your rune O_o

... wait, so I was right when I wanted to make some kind of joke about her dooming us all with Reaper attacks? O_o And lol, now she's got double references. I adore the name in general, but first heard it in relation to Miranda's loyalty mission. ... god, my brain is so full of these games it's not even funny any more xD

Anyway.. I know, it's rather entertaining to see Ashlyn's offspring, I hadn't expected the kind of response from the dreamcatcher idea xD I'd almost be afraid to see what happens if she bred with that Gypsy or Journey Rune, you'd have like... it'd have to be a Thief Rune of some sort!
I'm also very interested in what the Paragade Rune will produce, should it ever come to be xD
Dr. Paine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Benathorn » Fri May 25, 2012 11:34 pm

It's all in good fun. Once you play ME you will never go back to thinking like a normal person. Believe me, my head is full of the stuff too but I love every second of it!

It's nice to have a rune with so much incorporated by things we enjoy. The Dream Catcher Rune gives plenty of things to work with and breeding it with a Psychic Rune really allowed my imagination to fly. She may be the bringer of Reapers for all we know lol! As for the Paragade Rune, as long as your fairly detailed ,which you usually are, with what you want you will see a good result like with your other rune. It should be interesting and I may open customs again next month. ^__^
Benathorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Irios Atelis » Sat May 26, 2012 10:27 pm

I think it's about time I walked in here and said....

OMG! AND AGAIN OMG! AMAZING DAUGHTER OF AWESOMNESS! BEAUTY REAPER DARK MATTER LJFJFHDOHH!
Irios Atelis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me