Earth Runic Male by Crocodile-God

Based on Click to view
Artist Crocodile-God [gallery]
Time spent 53 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Earth Runic Male

Postby Crocodile-God » Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:13 pm

An adorable Earth one this time. I played around with the line art this time but not too much. You can decide what to do with this guy Bena. >3

Ok I shall be accepting 4 forms for this guy. Good luck!

Form:

Username:
Dragon's Name:
Personality:
Will you love him/her?:
Crocodile-God

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Earth Runic Male

Postby Benathorn » Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:15 pm

This guy is so handsome, I'm sure he will go to a lovely home! I will be sure to put he is up for adoption.
Benathorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No Going Back » Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:54 am

hey :). Do we post the form on this thread, or the main one?
TO ANYONE I ROLEPLAY WITH

I will be away for a week, starting Wednesday 16th of March for personal reasons. Sorry I couldn't inform everyone individually- I hope you understand c:
No Going Back

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Benathorn » Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:56 am

Please post on this thread. The main thread is for the free adoptables, customs, and breeding forms. ^^
Benathorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No Going Back » Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:58 am

Okay, thank you.You said the main thread is for free adoptables- how much does he cost? Sorry, I stayed up late last night, and am thinking funny...
TO ANYONE I ROLEPLAY WITH

I will be away for a week, starting Wednesday 16th of March for personal reasons. Sorry I couldn't inform everyone individually- I hope you understand c:
No Going Back

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Benathorn » Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:03 am

There are currently no free adoptables available at the moment, all have been adopted out. With these however the person who colored this is asking for you to submit a form. She will be taking up to four forms so simply fill one out and post it here, the form is located at the top. After the four forms have been submitted whoever has the one DracosCanine like most will win the adoption. There is no payment for these except on customs and breeding. If you win I will send him to you through PM and you will also have the chance to breed him later on.
Benathorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby momoply45 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:08 am

Username: momoply45
Dragon's Name: Zeuis is his name, I've finally decided.
Personality: He's a brave guy and loves to mess around. He can be a little sensitive but not if your nice and kind to him. He enjoys playing with the dirt sometimes and likes chewing on green leaves. He is a very fun guy and likes to play even though it isn't so right for him. He is also shy sometimes but not normally. He often keeps to himself for he doesn't share much to other people. He isn't comfortable telling his history but sometimes he is delighted to. He can be quite dirty sometimes also for he loves playing as said before. Though he can be mean and protective so you don't always want to doubt him. He is proud of his name and can be a nice guy. He really is himself most of the time and kinda has two sides, it depends what side you want to be on with him. He is understanding and smart and can always keep a secret but he doesn't keep secrets and trust someone to not tell he thinks it only causes trouble. He keeps secrets for his friends only because they aren't worth telling to others for it would only make his friends sad. He likes playing games and he enjoys his element. He thinks he's special a lot because of his element.

Zeuis has sides in between his mean and kind side. He is very funny and silly sometimes and likes to give good jokes. He'd do anything to make his friends happy. He struggles to keep his friends in a good mood sometimes but he has a special gift of funny talent. When he is sad he tends to make his friends happy instead of him. If he is happy he tries to keep his friends happy. He acts a lot like he owes his friends many favors because he loves his friends more then his life. He believes in many things in the future and loves the soft touch of air on his wings.
Will you love him/her?: Of course I would love him. He has marvelous colors and he is very special. I love him so much! I am hoping to get him for he is marvelous and great. Earth is also my second favorite element and it really matches the personality of me by the colors and how he looks. I just really love the design and I hope he goes to a good home if I don't win him because he truly is marvelous as said before. He just matches me in a lot of ways and I'm sorry I seem to be repeating myself but I love him truly he is great.
Last edited by momoply45 on Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

Momoply45
Rune Dragons
▐ Theme song▐
Wake Me Up When September Ends.
▐ Mood:▐
It's a secret. ^^
▐ Getting art from me - One slot▐
You can PM me and give me link to what you want me to draw and I'll get back to you. But be aware that if it is really detailed don't expect me to get it right.
▐ Livestream▐
Online/Offline
momoply45

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Benathorn » Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:13 am

Yes forms are meant to be posted on the pets page not the the main adoption page. As I said before the main page is for customs, free adoptions, and breeding forms. Each dragon should have a form on their page for you to place an application and I wish you luck Momoply. ~Benathorn
Benathorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby momoply45 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:14 am

Thank you Benathorn. I hope I do get luck on my forum. I may edit it a few times if it is needed.

Momoply45
Rune Dragons
▐ Theme song▐
Wake Me Up When September Ends.
▐ Mood:▐
It's a secret. ^^
▐ Getting art from me - One slot▐
You can PM me and give me link to what you want me to draw and I'll get back to you. But be aware that if it is really detailed don't expect me to get it right.
▐ Livestream▐
Online/Offline
momoply45

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Scribe » Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:37 am

Username: homeworkfan.
Dragon's Name: Farenth.
Personality: This little guy is very sweet and friendly to everybody. He tends to be a bit shy and timid when in large groups, but will warm up to it quickly, especially if somebody he knows is there. He has a small bit of curiosity that can sometimes get him into trouble, but he does his best to stay out of it and he is very sorry if he causes anybody trouble. Farenth enjoys entertaining others and can be very silly when trying to cheer up or just give somebody a few laughs. He can't stand it when others are upset and will do almost anything to cheer someone up. He also enjoys cuddling with others, and finds himself very comfortable when resting under the arm of somebody. However, he is comfortable if he is anywhere with his friends. Whether it be wandering around or laying in the long grass chattering with them. He is very neat and can often be found organizing or cleaning up the spot he is resting in. He is very kind and enjoys helping others. He is also very quiet and doesn't talk much at all. Farenth is very trustworthy and dependable as well. He likes sitting alone high up in tree branches and looking around at his surroundings. He often flies up into trees when he wants to be alone as he blends well with the them. Most of the time, however, he prefers to be with his friends because he enjoys their company and he likes to brighten their day. He is a lot of fun to be around, especially if you can get past his relatively shy nature. He proves to be a very loyal friend and companion that would do anything for those he cares about. He tends to be a bit sensitive, but he can tell when one is joking around and when they mean what they say. He is a very loyal friend and would do anything for them, even if it meant risking his own safety. His friends mean the world to him and he always tries to keep them in the best mood possible. He is very giving and often times will spend more of his time doing things for others rather than himself. He is very accepting of others, but will often shy away from those he doesn't know because of his naturally timid nature.
Will you love him/her?: Of course I will! He is adorable and a very loveable little dragon. He is an amazing dragon and deserves to be loved. He is a wonderful and very beautiful dragon who deserves to be loved. He is great and I will love him truly, it seems I'm already a bit attached to the little guy. His coloration is beautiful and he is a truly amazing little dragon. He reminds me of a forest, one that I've visited before. The land there had much the same color as he does. The different designs remind me of it as well, the designs on his tail and his feathers do the most. I also love the look in his eye. It makes him look very kind and innocent. His face is adorable as well, it makes him look like he is an extremely sweet dragon. He is a truly amazing little guy that will be loved, even if he doens't go to me.
Last edited by The Scribe on Fri May 04, 2012 11:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Scribe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me