Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Office corgis up for adoption!!! by TalkativeTurtle

Artist TalkativeTurtle [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Office corgis up for adoption!!!

Postby TalkativeTurtle » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:31 pm

Hi, I'm Crazy COORGI as you can tell I love corgis, and I'm also looking for c$ and if you dont own chicken dollars please pm me as soon as possible

What are office corgis all about?

Well, I'm glad you asked! office corgis are an intelligent, hard working, breed. They can help with paperwork, billing, job interviews, conferences, presentations, posters, protests, and projects. These corgis like to dress exclusively for work standards, so they always have a necktie collar on them.

What the corgis like to do in free-time?

These corgis seem to be the boring type but they get the job done! :3 By doing so they have vacation plans, extra time off, employee of the month bonuses, and and almost unlimited sick days.

What the corgis are like?

These corgis are amazing companions, they may roam far off-leash but, they always come when you call them. Their most amazing trait is loyalty to their owners.

What if I leave the corgi at home??

Don't sweat it, these corgis naturally know the household skills of any home owner and will take care of any home business necessary.(chores, home alone studies, work plans, clean up, organize, etc.)
    Rules
    Okay, normal rules,
    no art theft,
    and please be nice to other users of the office corgis thank you have a great day!! :3
ALSO PLEASE DON'T OFFER ME PETS FOR THIS ADOPTABLE, UNLESS OF THE EXCEPTION OF WANTED WL PETS
Oh and one more thing, so if you'd like to do it off-site or on forums as a sticker please post mark and/or bump I will send the code for off-site and forum use like so, [strike]
Image or Image
[/strike]
CLOSED
She/her loves turtles,
arts and crafts,
Customs are open : )
feel free to shoot me a pm

ARTIST CREDS:
Cerulean Wake
TalkativeTurtle

My pets
My items