Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

[ catnip adopts: hiring ! ] by lovestruck

Based on Click to view
Artist lovestruck [gallery]
Time spent 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

[ catnip adopts: hiring ! ]

Postby lovestruck » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:11 am

SEE NEW THREAD HERE!

artist searchnurseryarchivecustomsfanclub
        Catnips are feline creatures residing in forests hroughout the world. They can range anywhere from the size of an housecat to a lion, and are known for having diverse personalities, showing human like aspects in this case. Catnip’s are a unique species in that they don’t exactly have functioning organs. Instead, they have a plant system in their abdomens. Rather than having an abdomen, catnips have a.. pot. In that pot grows a plant, which actually varies by catnip. These plants’ roots filter out the nutrients from what the catnip eats, and use it to power themselves and the catnip. Catnips tend to travel in groups, although they’ll occasionally be found alone.
        Deep in he Yvonne Woods resides a blue-haired witch by the name of Yxelsese. She seems to have trouble doing much witchy business though, and can only seem to make the little Catnips. She’d love to keep all of her precious pets, but she just has too many to take care of! So, she’s letting you adopt some of them. She’ll even tell you the story of their creation, if you ask politely.
        - plant other than default, colored sclera,tooth edits
        Common- tail edits, ear edits, longer/shorter fur, any hair edits
        Uncommon tongue edit, pupil edit, glow, horns
        Rare- (every 50 Adopts) shorter/longer legs than average, two tails, extra limbs, antennae, missing limbs, extra eyes, haloother mutations (Ask bluebird.)
        Legendary- (every 100 Adopts) wings, more than six legs, more than two tails, gene splicing, magic abilities, flight,elemental aspects, two heads, no pot/plant, plants or pots growing elsewhere on body
        Please respect not only staff but everyone in the community. This is a pretty laid-back species, and I’d like to keep it that way. If you’re back having any problems with anyone in this community, please let me know so that I can deal with it.
        At this time you may own up to 11 catnips, no more. This is subject to change as more people begin to own them though!
        You may breed your catnip up to two times, with any other catnip of your choice (they don’t have to be mates), however there is a two-week cooldown between breedings by any one user, and a three week cooldown for each catnip. The cooldown starts as soon as the ticket is accepted by an artist.
        You may trade once a month, meaning you can trade two of your catnips for one of someone else’s, or otherwise, but you can only trade with ONE user. You may also only trade a catnip if you’ve owned it for three weeks or longer. Additionally, you may not trade catnips for other species- only other catnips, or catnip MYOs and staff customs.
        You may not sell or trade your catnips for ANY type of currency or art, besides other catnips or MYOs.
        You may change your catnip’s facial expression or add accessories, however you may absolutely not change their design, eye color, hair color, etc in any way.
        If you have any complaints or concerns, PM me feather than posting here. If you have friendly questions about the species of course, feel free to post here!
        Artist/Staff Rules
        Artists must make at least one design per month. If you’re not doing this, you’ll be given a warning, then you’ll be removed from staff.
        This rule applies to all staff. Staff customs are earned on a monthly basis. After one month of work, you receive an unlimited common and under custom, three months uncommon and under, and after six months, a one rare trait and under. After that, every January 1st, you’ll receive an unlimited rare and under custom. Your customs may be combined to make higher tier ones, with my permission
        You’re meant to be an example to the community. If I see you’re not following guidelines or being a good example, you’ll be removed from staff.
        If you’re an artist, you must provide a “description by Yxelsese” of where and how she created the catnip you’re adopting out.
        Being so busy with all of her catnips, and spells and well, a very cluttered cottage, Yxelsese needs help! So, she’s decided to give out custom catnips for good deeds along the community. She’s come up with a system called Yxelsese points, which earn you different kinds of customs. Please note that any custom purchase with Yxelsese’s points are a semi-custom and must be designed by a member/artist of the Catnips staff!
        You earn five points for each fullbody, colored gift art piece you give to an owner in the community besides yourself (traditional or digital is fine). You earn fifteen points for gift lines for the whole community to use. Additionally, you may earn five points for every banner or stamp you make for the Adopts! Making fanart of the staff’s “helpers” or Yxselsese herself is highly encouraged, and the amount of points you’ll earn varies. Yxelsese will come up with more as time goes by, but if you think you or someone else did something to deserve points other than what’s listed, PM bluebird.!
        40 points- standard custom, any standard traits
        75 points- unlimited common and under custom
        100 points- unlimited uncommon and under custom
        500 points- one rare, unlimited under custom
        Hello! I’m Yxelsese, the creator of catnips. I love these little guys with all of my heart, and I hope you’ll love them as much as I when I give them to you! Don’t tell anyone.. but I can’t cast any other spell, so I have too many of them!

Anaximander wrote:Image
        "Hey there, I'm Anaximander! I don't know too much about magic but I sure know a lot about keeping track of things, so I keep track of all these little guys! Wouldn't want any of them getting lost, now would we?"

Chase wrote:"Hey, uhh... I'm Chase and I'm a Mod here.. Don't do anything stupid, I'll shove a broom in your ear.. Oh wait, was I supposed to be nice here? Well, yea, PM me if you need anything.."

"Sonya" wrote:Image
        O-Oh, h-hi! I'm S-Sonya, and I watch over everyone who talks about these g-gorgeous specimens.. A-All I ask i-is you b-be nice! And t-talk good about them!

Currently looking for mods! Keep in mind you’ll eventually get staff customs! Additionally, you may enter the artist search to become an artist!
Last edited by lovestruck on Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:48 am, edited 24 times in total.
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ catnip adopts ]

Postby lovestruck » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:06 am

open for posting!
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soll » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:30 am

mark!
⊱ ─────── {.⋅ Image ⋅.} ────── ⊰
Hi I'm Soll! I'm an lgbt artist, figure
skater and dancer! [adult]
Bff ♥ | Ringi ♥ | | | |
⊱ ─────── {.⋅ Image ⋅.} ────── ⊰
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
He/Him | Adult | Married
Stars | ©
Art 4 c$|Art 4 Art
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
┄┄┄┄┄┄ Image
Soll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovestruck » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:19 am

The first adopt is now up!
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittykore » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:06 am

Marm
──-────────────────────
bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
coding credit kalons art shop
toyhouse

bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio

───────────────-──
███░█████████████ █
kittykore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby witchblades » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:12 am

mOrk
mostly ia. only on to collect.
witchblades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gizmutt » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:10 am

Pardon me while I mark
So say goodbye to the old, and hello to that rainbow road ...
Gizmutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovestruck » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:49 am

up to the third adopt already!
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kojomojo » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:02 am

these are soo cute!!! i just about squealed when i saw them oh my goodness
hi i'm kojo! i'm not active much, but if you need to contact me or want to send a trade feel free.

some of my favorite movies and shows include but are not limited to: it + it chapter 2, honey boy, back to the future, superbad, the goldfinch, ferris bueller's day off, barry, stranger things, the walking dead, criminal minds, breaking bad, teotfw, and ianowt. i also really like XTC, the smiths, and oingo boingo!

bill hader and jack dylan grazer are two of my favorite actors :]

again, i'm not super active but you can find me on deviantart and toyhou.se @beilwood!
kojomojo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovestruck » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:29 am

Aw I’m glad you and so many other people enjoy this species!
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me