Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

~ Origin Dragon Adopts~ (CLOSED TEMPORARILY) by Gigimon

Based on Click to view
Artist Gigimon [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

~ Origin Dragon Adopts~ (CLOSED TEMPORARILY)

Postby Gigimon » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:03 pm

Table of Contents:
- About the Breed+Rarities and How they work (*You Are here*)
- Adoptable/Breeding Forms
-Custom Form (Closed)
-Archive
-BlackList
-???¿¿¿

~~~~~

~About the Species~
There are three different types of Origin Dragons, each Origin Dragon is explained below along with rarities and how they work.

Origin Dragon(Basic)(OD)- Dragonic beasts believed to be Gods of Creation hence their name by the ancient tribes. These beast roam the skys and mountains with a fury of a typhoon, their unforgiving and know no sorrow, in other terms they are hellish creature who'll kill for fun if given the chance. Supreme hunter having anisodactyl claws , three in front on in back, which would allow them to easily grab prey from the ground and drop them from heights and then swoop down to devour their prey, the prey can be anything they can get their jaws one, from elephants to fish and sometimes are seen stripping leaves off trees leaving them bare, but this maybe out of desperation of hunger. If they arent known for their hostility their known for the bone crushing banging noise their chests make when Males slam them together during breeding season, these bangs can be heard from miles, and these chest plates are really just strong cartilage, they are spear-proof however another Origin Dragon can ram their chests together have a high chance of killing one another during breeding season by causing the chest cavity to collapse. Long tongue, with poisonous saliva, and sharp fangs and strong jaws, meant for tearing prey apart. Their wings may seem meek however theyre anything but weak, these strong wings are also used to hold prey as they eat with knife like claws and these wings have a swing to them enabling them to thrash anyone endangering them. Spines located on the back of the head flick up when agitated and flatten when calm. Even though their headstrong and will attack anything, they do prey on each other, cannibalism yes, to keep one safe Origin Dragoons have a Ink sac which bloats out with agitated located on the throat of thee beasts, they can spit up a stream of green ink up to twenty feet away the ink itself isnt poisonous, but rather it stings eyes and smells horrible, this ink is a mix of bile and rotten food they digested. Which brings us to the unique tail. Their tails are thick and sturdy, meant to support flight for hours on end, theyre unique because the spines on their tails are not for protection or showing off to mates, they are there to detect the weather, it is said that if one is hunting on ground and not in flight prepare for a storm. These beast maybe violent and distrusting, but if your lucky to raid a nest of an egg they are loyal til the end.

---

Primal Origin Dragon (POD)- A more evolved Origin Dragon, these beasts are also referred to as POD's. Theyve become stronger and if not that more..vicious. They also appear to have a sense of knowledge sometimes chasing prey into a trap before going for the kill. They appear much bigger then their normal cousins being nearly x3 bigger at most and at least 1.5x. In other words they've evolved to become more then what their counterparts are capable of doing. Though much hasnt changed from their cousins the OD's theyre much more feared.

---

Oracle Origin Dragon (OOD)- Basically is a Primal and regular Origin dragon, But with substantial changes to the body such as the mantle now being spiked similar to the Primals but it has a longer chestal spike, it has a chin spike that appears simular to the Primals, however its more dull but can still be deadly, its poison sac now appears to have remained the same, and no longer has four horns upon its crown but instead two horns. Their tails also appear to have under-gone some changes and now appears to be furry, or very wire-like fur thats spikey. Wings are another story while the POD's and regular Origins are capable of distance flying Oracles seem to only fly when necessary and have made an adaptive living to the ground, this seems odd because their wings are still very strong and seem capable for long flight. During Breeding season they remain hidden only mating at night time, which barely any Origin will do due to poor eyesight. This makes them rarer then a Primal.

---Origin Dragons seem to have a arch-nemesis relation to the Marra---

Rarities and How they Work!:

Rarities:
Common- A common sort of variety of OD/POD, tends to be more Basic. No Oracle will be common.
Uncommon- A uncommon variety of OD/POD, tend to lend 50/50 with Basic and Primal. No Oracle. Different Horns etc
Rare- A Rare variety of OD/POD, leans more 40% Basic 60% Primal. No Oracle. Various add-ons/line edits
Legendary- A Legendary varition of OP/POD/OOD. 25% Basic, 50% Primal, 25% Oracle. Only Oracles will be Legendary.

____
How Rarities work with Breeding:
----------
Common X Common- 75% Common, 17% Uncommon, 5% Rare, 3% Legendary

Common X Uncommon- 42% Common, 50% Uncommon, 5% Rare, 3% Legendary

Common X Rare- 30% Common, 35% Uncommon, 25% Rare, 10% Legendary

Common X Legendary- 25% Common, 30% Uncommon, 30% Rare, 15% Legendary

-----

Uncommon X Common- 42% Common, 50% Uncommon, 5% Rare, 3% Legendary

Uncommon X Uncommon- 15% Common, 75% Uncommon, 7% Rare, 3% Legendary

Uncommon X Rare- 9% Common, 60% Uncommon, 25% Rare, 6% Legendary

Uncommon X Legendary- 5% Common, 45% Uncommon, 35% Rare, 15% Legendary

-----

Rare X Common- 30% Common, 35% Uncommon, 25% Rare, 10% Legendary

Rare X Uncommon- 9% Common, 60% Uncommon, 25% Rare, 6% Legendary

Rare X Rare- 10% Common, 25% Uncommon, 55% Rare ,10% Legendary

Rare X Legendary- 5% Common, 15% Uncommon, 60% Rare, 15% Legendary

-----

Legendary X Common- 25% Common, 30% Uncommon, 30% Rare, 15% Legendary

Legendary X Uncommon- 5% Common, 45% Uncommon, 35% Rare, 15% Legendary

Legendary X Rare- 5% Common, 15% Uncommon, 60% Rare, 15% Legendary

Legendary X Legendary- 5% Common, 10% Uncommon, 50% Rare, 35% Legendary
Last edited by Gigimon on Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:52 am, edited 10 times in total.
Am not active here much, Will check in semi-often.

Instead follow my Instagram: https://instagram.com/badomen_chronicles?igshid=ZDdkNTZiNTM=
Gigimon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Adoptable/Breeding Forms~

Table of Contents:
- About the Breed+Rarities and How they work
- Adoptable/Breeding Forms (*You are Here*)
-Custom Form(Closed)
-Archive
-BlackList
-???¿¿¿

~~~~~~

-Please keep in mind when adopting a OD/POD/OOD you do not randomly encounter it...you must rob a nest of an egg and tell a story of that. Thank you!-

Adoptable Form!:
Code: Select all
[b]~I wish to adopt!~[/b]
[u]User[/u]:
[u]Name Of OriginDragon[/u]:
[u]Gender[/u]:
[u]Story of how you robbed the nest for the Origin Egg[/u]:
[u]Personality[/u]:
[u]Other Info[/u]:

-----

~Breeding Info~
-When applying for Breeding please bear in mind you can only apply for ONE of the Orlings.

-Please Submit your breeding form Here: CLICK It'll be ignored if posted here.

Breeding Season: During breeding season males challenge other males for mates by bashing their chests together, making loud clacking booms which can be heard from miles away, in mid air. The first male to fall out of the sky loses and the winner gets to mate. Females will only take on one mate a season, while males take on several. They do not mate for life and females are left to raise the young on their own, females can lay up to 3 eggs, the nest is created by the female Origin grounding her chest into rocky dirt. Eggs are laid during Spring and hatch late Summer. Hatchlings stay in nests til a week old then fend for themselves. A year old is able to take down a baby elephant, however babies are susceptible to being eaten by other Origin Dragon adults. At a year and a half old Origins are able to breed.

Primal Origins are different during this season. While a normal Origin would simply allow its opponent to live, PODs will aim for the kill sometimes purposely using their iron hard spiked chest to implode another rival males, this could result in serious injury and later death or simply kill the male right then and there. Primals are very very rare to find so finding one willing to even breed would be a miracle.

During Breeding season Oracles remain hidden only mating at night time, which barely any Origin will do due to poor eyesight. This makes them rarer then a Primal.

Baby Origins are calling Orlings! (Ore-Ling)

When groups of Origins get together for breed its referred to as a Kerfuffle,Domesticated Origin groups are still referred as this.

Though most mating seasons are Male x Female, there are cases of Female x Female and Male x Male with Offspring produced.

----

Breeding Form~:
~I wish to Breed!~
User(s):
Origin 1:
Origin 2:
Proof of Breeding*:

*Add both users should you be breeding with someone elses Origin, please have Proof the only person granted this.

~~~
Only used for Growing up Orlings.

Grow Up Form~:
[b]~My Origin Has Grown!~[/b]
[u]User:[/u]
[u]Orling(pic):[/u]
Last edited by Gigimon on Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:36 am, edited 10 times in total.

Instead follow my Instagram: https://instagram.com/badomen_chronicles?igshid=ZDdkNTZiNTM=
Gigimon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Customs

Table of Contents:
-Custom Form *You Are Here*
-Archive
-BlackList
-???¿¿¿

~~~~
Open/ Closed

Custom Rules:
-Post Custom Orders HERE , if posted on here they'll be ignored.
-Must be YOUR DESIGN.
-Cannot be an Existing Character.
-Use Palletes, try: Coolors a very good Pallete generating Website.
-No complaining on Prices.

---~

Prices:
Common- 20 C$
Uncommon- 40 C$
Rare- 60 C$
Legendary- 80 C$ (100c$ FOR ORACLE)

---~

Custom Form~
[b]~I want a Custom~[/b]
[u]Price[/u]:
[u]Pallet(See Rules)[/u]:
[u]Rarity[/u]:
[u]Basic/Primal/Oracle[/u]:
Last edited by Gigimon on Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:52 am, edited 8 times in total.

Gigimon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Archive

Postby Gigimon » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:04 pm

Table of Contents:
-Custom Form (Closed)
-Archive *You Are Here!*
-BlackList
-???¿¿¿

___

:Archive:

-A nesting grounds of Everyones Origin Dragons!

Gigimon:
Dresdion / Yaldabaoth/ Mocha / Prism /Petre / Fade / Shift / Everhart /

Aiden Freaking McKay:
Uisce /

Monochrome Tones:
áo̱ros / Kohra / Hephaestus / Demeter / Blaika / Skathos / Tracker /

Spirit23Wolf:
Aella / Bulle /

KathrynKat:
Ebony SkullHead /

_Konata_:
Bones /

ShimmerSolarPets:
Enzo /

WolfWithWings38:
Susej /
Last edited by Gigimon on Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:51 am, edited 14 times in total.

Gigimon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

BlackList

Table of Contents:
-Custom Form (Closed)
-Archive
-BlackList *You Are Here*
-???¿¿¿

---
The BlackList:

- A Dreadful plain where no one wants to be..if prevents any user on here from getting a Origin...

Its empty here...Good..
Last edited by Gigimon on Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gigimon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

?̋͏͓̮͕?̝̜͙̗͎̙̲̐̿͊̇?͇͍͔̲͉ͦ̿ͪ̉̚¿͓̻̹̺̭̝̍̈́͛͒̊̊͠¿͓͎ͫ͌̒ͪ͗¿̴ͫ̅ͦ

???¿¿¿

Gigimon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~ Origin Dragon Adopts~ (OPEN)

Postby startail;; » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:23 pm

Mark

Me wrote:-Always looking for wishlist