Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Vyakta Equine Adopts by Rix.Helios

Based on Click to view
Artist Rix.Helios [gallery]
Time spent 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Vyakta Equine Adopts

Postby Rix.Helios » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:55 pm

Vyatka Equine Adopts~

The first Vyatka, also known as Viatka or Vya/Via for short, horse originated in the areas around Vyatka and Obva river basins of the former USSR and is a breed of horse that has been in danger of extinction for several years. When the mares of a particular farm began to die off suddenly the breeder begged the gods to bring life back into his herds, taking pity on the breeder the gods blessed him with 5 mares marked with brindle of Gold, Silver, Topaz, Amethyst, and Spinel. Many of the Vyatka species now have these markings though certain colors are more rare then others and are often only on the neck and legs, though they sometimes appear on the face, but almost never covering the whole body. The Vyatka's also sometimes to have two sets of markings a white marking and another marking that can come in a verity of colors but are always faded and either a bit lighter, or darker then the base coat.

They are extremely useful and versatile ponies and have stamina, hardiness and endurance. They are used for riding and driving and are commonly used for pulling the traditional troikas. They have an excellent willing and honest temperament which makes them easy to handle.
In appearance, they have a small head, set onto a strong, thick neck. They are very powerful through the shoulders, deep through the girth and have muscular quarters. Invariably the Vyatka has a luxurious mane and tail, and in winter grows an incredibly thick coat. They are usually chestnut or bay roan, or dun colored with a dorsal stripe and sometimes regular zebra markings on the legs. Their height generally ranges from 13 to 15.3 hands high.

Main Page | Breedings | Competition | Training | Equestrian Center | Archive | FanClub | Market Place | Artist Search | Item Creation

We are once again looking for an archivist! please pm me if you're interested!

General Rules

- No Begging
- No Spamming
- No Stealing
- All Tess and Ember Rules
- Adoption Limit: unlimited
- You can Adopt a Vyatka that has : Adopt me! sign on it
- Editing or Pimping the form is just allowed, when the artist says so
- no picture bombing = you are just allowed to post more then 1 picture if the artist says so
- No rushing artists
- i don't want to see rushing or impatience, overall
- Customers can only be won through competitions and events

Artist Rules

- you must PM me if you want to draw a rare or very rare Via
- you need to at least know all horse colorations and marking
-Since there are no genes breedings will be a mix of the parents colorations
- you don't need to draw a certain amount of horses in a week or month etc., you can draw as many horses as you can effort and it's no problem if you are busy and you can't draw for weeks but make sure you send me a pm because if you are gone for over a month and a half because you may be removed.
-Each artist is allowed one custom every 8 horses drawn (Very common- Common) 10 (Uncommon), 15 (Rare), 20 (Very rare)
- no customer is allowed to rush you in any way, if somebody is mean to you please inform me asap. but customers are allowed to pm you if you haven't done their breeding offer after 2 weeks, but they need to ask nicely
- There is no limit on Very Common-Common horses but please only draw Uncommons every 4-6 horses, Rares every 12 horses and Very Rares every 24 horses (This is for you to keep track of)
-Rarity is based off the highest lvl of Marking/Color, Ex. Classic Dun w. Varnish roan would be considered uncommon, A Silver Buckskin Tobiano would also be considered Uncommon

(I am looking for a fan club director, the fan club director will then appoint a mod to help them)

Staff
Main Artists
Rix.Helios
Keen
iStarz & Everly
KathrynKat
shadow59

Part Time Artists
Lola2013
NeriHyuga

Guest Artists
No-1 Atm

Base Colors:

- Very common
| (Standard, Liver) Chestnut | (Wild, Standard, Dark) Bay | Brown | (Classic,Mouse, Red) Dun | Classic Champagne

- Common
| (Red, Mahogany) Bay | (Gold, Red) Chestnut | (Gold, Chocolate) Palomino | Seal Brown | (Classic, Seal Brown, Bronze) Buckskin | Smokey Black | Fading Black | (Copper, Bronze, Liver, Gold, Sable) Dun | (Sable, Gold) Champagne | (Classic,Brown) Dunskin

- Uncommon
| Isabella Palomino | (ButterMilk, Silver) Buckskin | (Light, Honey, Black) Chestnut | ( Red, Copper, Gold) Bay | (Classic, Silver, Olive) Grulla | (Light Red, Coyote, Palomino, Amber) Dun | (Amber, Light, Classic Ivory, Sable Ivory) Champagne | Silver Smokey Black | Smokey Perlino |

- Rare
| Black | Chocolate Silver Dapple | Red Taffy | Blue Taffy | Cremello | Perlino | Slate Grulla | Smokey Black Dun | (Cremello, Perlino, Silver Dapple Smokey) Dun | Ivory Champagne | Smokey Cream

-Very Rare
| Smokey Cream Grulla | Amber Silver | Light Ivory Champagne | White

Markings:

Very common:
Pangare, Roan, Roan w. Corn Spots, Tobiano, Gold Brindle

Common:
Sabino, Overo, Flaxen, Splash, Silver Brindle, Colored Tobiano, Dapple

Uncommon:
Reverse Overo, Tovero, Varnish Roan , Bend Spots, (Rose,Dapple) Gray, Lacing, Badger Face, Gulastra Plum, Frost Appaloosa, Red Spinel Brindle, Colored Overo, Colored Splash,Colored Sabino

Rare:
Snowflake, Blanket, Snowcap, Pintaloosa, Semi Leopard, BirdCatcher Spots, , Bloody Shoulder, (Iron, Medium, Fleabitten) Gray, Reverse (White) Brindle, Dual Colored Brindle, Violet Amethyst Brindle, Colored Tovero,

Very rare:
Few Spot Leopard, Leopard, Manchado, Mosaic, Rabicano, , Mullbery Gray, Medicine Hat, Moroccan, Zerbra, Blue&Green Topaz Brindle, Colored Appaloosa, Chimeric

Artist's Adoption Forum
Code: Select all
[center][quote][color=#400080]What are Vyatka?[/color]

They are extremely useful and versatile ponies and have stamina, hardiness and endurance. The Vya have an excellent willing and honest temperament which makes them easy to handle. In appearance, they have a small head, set onto a strong, thick neck. They are very powerful through the shoulders, deep through the girth and have muscular quarters. Invariably the Vyatka has a luxurious mane and tail, and in winter grows an incredibly thick coat and their height ranges from 13 to 14.2 hands high. [/quote]

[b]Mother:[/b] Foundation
    [b]Father:[/b] Foundation
    [b]Owner:[/b]
    [b]Show Name:[/b]
    [b]Barn Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Age:[/b]
    [b]Height:[/b]
    [b]Color:[/b]
    [b]Rarity:[/b]

To get her/him ...

[code]    [b]Owner:[/b]
    [b]Show Name:[/b]
    [b]Barn Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Age:[/b]
    [b]Halter color:[/b]
    [b]Ring Color:[/b]
    [b]Picture:[/b][/code]

End Date:
Editing is (Allowed/ Not Allowed)
Pimping/Prettying up (Allowed/ Not Allowed)
[/center]

Stamps

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3403181][img]https://s7.postimg.org/hoo2n9z4r/image._1.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=3403181][img]https://i.imgsafe.org/bc602e9d7b.png[/img][/url]

Affiliates
Last edited by Rix.Helios on Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:28 am, edited 18 times in total.
Rix.Helios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Vyakta Equine Adopts

Postby Rix.Helios » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:58 pm

{In Case}
-Open For Posting-
Rix.Helios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby persay » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:19 pm

mork!
he/him
LIVE right now join me
my da
part of the gucci gremlin gang, I am the gucci ofc
gremlin soft
gremlin gurt
gremlin liz
gremlin feather
persay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chellerd » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:38 pm

Ahhh, these look amazing <3

smoll mark
Image Image

|| infinitely tired ||

Image Image Image

chellerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amymay99 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:55 pm

Mark

It doesn't matter how negative something is.
Just add "LOL" and it'll automatically become positive! ❤︎

Female | RWBY Fan | Anime Addict | Danganronpa Obsessed

Hiya, my name is Amymay99 but feel free to call me Amy or May. I enjoy volley ball and ride horses whenever I can. I am an animal management student and love reptiles and own many of my own.
I love cartoons, anime, manga, films, TV and games, i am obsessed with Danganronpa!

Little Lizard Stables | Norrsken Horses | Kuma-Ferrets
Amymay99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rix.Helios » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:43 am

First adopt up ^^!
Image Image

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Rix.Helios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keen » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:47 am

Riiiiiiiix! They are beautiful!
Plushie Comms || Discord: KeenBTF || deviantART
Autistic || ADHD || Adult || Social Anxiety || Collector || Mental Struggles

"Life's a grind, then you die. Bad things come for you whether you want them to or not. So you have to fight your hardest to survive and seek out the good in the world. What little of it there may be."
-Sharp-as-Night

"It's never a mistake to help others. One of the most important things you can
do in this life is to let other people know they're not alone."
-Bastian Hallix

Mostly Inactive here. Contact me on Discord or DeviantART. May still respond to trades if I can just log on and accept them as fair.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rix.Helios » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:18 am

Keen wrote:Riiiiiiiix! They are beautiful!

Thank you :D <3 going to work on the market items *w* and then once around 15/20 horses have been adopted im going to open training :D !
Image Image

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Rix.Helios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keen » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:20 am

Rix.Helios wrote:Thank you :D <3 going to work on the market items *w* and then once around 15/20 horses have been adopted im going to open training :D !

That's exciting!! I can't wait to see everything you've come up with <3
Plushie Comms || Discord: KeenBTF || deviantART
Autistic || ADHD || Adult || Social Anxiety || Collector || Mental Struggles

"Life's a grind, then you die. Bad things come for you whether you want them to or not. So you have to fight your hardest to survive and seek out the good in the world. What little of it there may be."
-Sharp-as-Night

"It's never a mistake to help others. One of the most important things you can
do in this life is to let other people know they're not alone."
-Bastian Hallix

Mostly Inactive here. Contact me on Discord or DeviantART. May still respond to trades if I can just log on and accept them as fair.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me