Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

๐ŸŒŸ Hellhare Adopts ๐ŸŒŸ [GRAND OPENING] by yenneii

Based on Click to view
Artist yenneii [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 44 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
56 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by yenneii

by Guest

by Guest

by yenneii

by yenneii

by yenneii

by yenneii

๐ŸŒŸ Hellhare Adopts ๐ŸŒŸ [GRAND OPENING]

Postby yenneii » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:23 pm

Main Thread โ€ข Fanclub โ€ข Masterlist โ€ข Artist Competition

Hello!! Welcome to the Hellhare adoption center! We're glad to see you here and
hope that you stick around!

Hellhares are a bipedal species that resemble the common hare, however they are
much larger in size and carry characteristics from other species recognized by humans.
Undomesticated but highly intelligent, Hellhares roam the mortal realm as guardians,
hence the name 'Hellhare.' Though for a demon with the word "hell" in their name,
Hellhares seem rather docile.

The truth is, Hellhares mean no harm, their name doesn't actually have much
significance aside from the fact that they are demons. Hellhares do not come
from hell, but instead, a very peaceful realm that may appear the opposite
to the few who have been there. This realm is accessible from earth, however
poses extensive danger to the mortal life form.

This makes Hellhares and their motives extremely difficult to study, but it also
leaves things up to you! The fate of the species lies in your hands, as researchers
we bestow you with the task to learn about Hellhares. Good luck!
Last edited by yenneii on Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:12 am, edited 8 times in total.
yenneii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐ŸŒŸ Hellhare Adopts ๐ŸŒŸ [MORE INFO]

Postby yenneii » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:27 pm

History:
As determined above, Hellhares are an immortal species with mysterious intentions. They were first sighted in 1987, however the news of the discovery went unreleased. Any mention of it was censored by the UN, due to their ties with much more severe supernatural appearances and activity. At one point, a multitude of countries formed a pact to remove all Hellhares and their traces from within their borders. Many methods were attempted in order to kill off or chase away the species, however since they are immortal, it wound up backfiring on human beings. This contributed to them being named "Hellhares" since they are perceived as ruthless and demonic, researchers found it fitting.

Build:
Hellhares are thinly built, short furred mammals-like creatures with soft manes that wrap their head like a hood. They have large ears, allowing them to hear sounds from miles beyond their field of vision. Their fur is very soft and lush, which makes it valuable, however it is impossible to market due to the species's incapability of being killed. Hellhares are significantly taller then the average human being, the tallest one being measured at 7 feet and 6 inches. However smaller Hellhares as short as 4 foot 3 have been spotted. Their hands are soft, and they are one of the only species aside from humans to have fully functioning opposable thumbs. Unlike their feet, their hands DO NOT have paw pads, they are covered in the same silky texture as the rest of their body.

These demons have a very thin torso, they are lean with thick, strong thighs. This packs the kick of a Hellhare with a LOT of power, quite like a kangaroo's classic pound. Hellhares rarely need to defend themselves physically, since this feature also allows them to reach high speeds of up to 85 mph. Their feet and hands are armed with long, blunt claws, don't let that fool you, they can still do a lot of damage, especially with the large dewclaw they possess on their inner toes.

Hellhares are born as intersex, they are capable of playing both roles in reproduction. These demons have comprehensive knowledge of the human construct of genders, some choose to identify with these genders through masculine, feminine, or neutral expression.

Temperament:
Hellhares are a diverse population, they have the capability of developing their own morals and opinions like humans, as well as expressing them. The typical Hellhare has a decent amount of virtue in their hearts, however some, who have experienced the wrath of the humans, are less kind. These individuals usually return to their realm to live in peace, however others choose to remain on earth, seeking revenge for their maltreatment.

The species is capable of interpreting complex emotions such as Jealousy, Rage, Embarrassment and shame. On top of that, they're able to feel them too.

Language:
Hellhares are very quiet and observant animals, however are also rather expressive at the same time. These demons communicate using 3 common languages. Hellhares can also learn other languages, such as human ones!

Karada: Karada is the most common language among Hellhares, it involves body language and movement. This can make it very complicated, since movements have very specific meanings. Karada is usually used in combination with other languages to get the message across, since it isn't a vocal language.

Onseilo: Onseilo is the spoken language that Hellhares use. It is a language of sounds, words, and song, all used together to express emotion and communicate thought. Onseilo has an alphabet quite like English, meaning it can be written and sent as a note. This makes it useful when communicating with humans.

Written Onseilo: Written Onseilo is the written language of Hellhares, it is Onseilo on paper. Text Script!

The Vorago Realm:
[Will find a suitable name and description soon!]
Last edited by yenneii on Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:54 am, edited 8 times in total.
yenneii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐ŸŒŸ Hellhare Adopts ๐ŸŒŸ [STAFF + RULES]

Postby yenneii » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:28 pm

Administrator

Artists
Image Image

Moderators
Tba!

Rules

๐ŸŒŸCS Rules apply!
    ๐ŸŒŸNo harassment is allowed, whether it's in private or public. I will get involved.
    ๐ŸŒŸThis species falls under copyright law. Any infringement of copyright will not be tolerated. This means:
      -You may not make your own hellhare.
      -You may not copy the lore, species, or designs.
      -You may not create your own offspring for your hellhares.
      -You may not edit them, mild revamps must be run by me.
      -You may not trace over the lineart and use it for your own purposes.
    ๐ŸŒŸNo guilt tripping. If you lost a competition you lost, don't try to debate it.
    ๐ŸŒŸNo minimodding!
    ๐ŸŒŸYou're free to take them offsite, however please make sure people are aware of where Hellhares came from!
    ๐ŸŒŸAdding accessories like clothing, bracelets, and other items is allowed. That being said, editing or adding physical features to your Hellhare is strictly prohibited!
    ๐ŸŒŸHellhares may be gifted, however you may only gift one hellhare per month. The recipient of the gift must keep that Hellhare for a month before gifting it to someone new.
    ๐ŸŒŸTrading Hellhares is alright, however the rules from gifting apply here too.

Strikes

-

-

-

Bans

-

-

-
Last edited by yenneii on Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:27 am, edited 7 times in total.
yenneii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐ŸŒŸ Hellhare Adopts ๐ŸŒŸ [EXTRAS]

Postby yenneii » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:29 pm

Stamps
We appreciate the support!

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3334390][img]http://orig00.deviantart.net/340f/f/2017/015/1/4/stamp_1_by_yenneii-davirgt.png[/img][/url]

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3334390][img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/20e5/f/2017/015/c/1/stamp_2_by_yenneii-davirgr.png[/img][/url]
Last edited by yenneii on Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:35 am, edited 3 times in total.
yenneii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐ŸŒŸ Hellhare Adopts ๐ŸŒŸ [WORK IN PROGRESS]

Postby yenneii » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:30 pm

Feel free to mark!!!
yenneii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Impossible Reality » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:38 pm

Mark :3
But everybodyโ€™s like cristal,
Maybach,
Diamonds on your time piece.
Jet planes,
Islands,
Tigers on a gold leash.
We donโ€™t care,
We arenโ€™t caught up in your love affair.
And weโ€™ll never be royals..
It donโ€™t run in our blood,
That kind of lux just ainโ€™t for us.
We crave a different kind of buzz.
Let me be your ruler,
You can call me queen B
And baby Iโ€™ll rule.
Let me live that fantasy.

I'll click yours if you click mine <3 wrote:Image~~Image~~Image~~Image
Image~~Image

Impossible Reality

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pugloaf » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:39 pm

hi there so i just want to know what is this
I have gifted 12 people.
I have received 7 gifts.
I have nuked 0 people.
I have received 0 nukes
pugloaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yenneii » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:39 pm

pug33 wrote:hi there so i just want to know what is this

Click on "click to view" to get a little sneak peak!
yenneii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larkspur1678 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:45 pm

Mark~

Adult โ€ข She/they